CloverOS GNU/Linux reaches 1000 commits

CloverOS GNU/Linux has reached its 1000th commit!

CloverOS Team has just announced its 1000th commit, pushed on gitgud.io this afternoon. CloverOS GNU/Linux is scripts that creates a minimal (middleware-free), performance-optimized and out of the box Gentoo image and a packages repo (Binhost). This commit was made after Lennart Poettering gave death threats to the guy behind CloverOS for not including systemd or pulseaudio in his distro. "And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!" Poettering was not available for comment.

Source: gitgud.io/cloveros/cloveros/

Become a CloverOS Certified Technician™ today! Send job applications to #cloveros and we'll discuss wages.

Install CloverOS

Congratulations on being the first Holla Forumsnician ever to successfully develop and maintain a project beyond the logo stage.

please let there be sauce

Congratulations on the first 1000 commits!

why do tsukasa and kagamin have tits

we did it doublechan!

my daughter wanted a macbook for her birthday but i told her i'll get her something even better so on christmas morning she opened up the cardboard box to see a used thinkpad with CloverOS installed on it and she started screaming and crying and making suicide threats wtf

I'm impressed user! Congrats, and just in time for the holiday reinstall as well! (new pc's)

I can smell the butthurt over my currently cooking roast.
Let's see if this will coexist peacefully alongside my Fedora install

Rape her for being an ingrate and kill her for threatening suicide. You need to nip that shit in the bud.

You some kinda fag, boy?

maybe because it was not trannybooted librebooted

only straightfags don't want to be titfucked by cute busty anime girls

1000 logo changes?

considering its description is literally what stock gentoo provides, that's gotta be it. This entire cuckchan "distro" could be a single x11-themes package but they probably didn't even bother to do that much work.

Cool. Can it run on PPC or ARM? If not it's shit

despite being nothing but a bunch of jpegs ripped from /a/, it probably doesn't

Maybe

sage all weeb threads

You niggas gonna start bitmining my hardware now?

How funny that the cuckchan OS is getting shilled here now. Here's a tip: disown the 4chan branding if you don't want everyone to associate you with malware and corporate shills.

I will install CloverOS this instant if you make your 1001st commit one that can automate a encrypted install (a simple encrypted boot partition and encrypted root parson and swap will do).

top kek

Does it come with the core purge?

WE NEED THAT NOW

The readme sounds like it was written by Pajeet.

I had to delete my installation of CloverOS because I needed more storage space for anime.

If you need the use of these install scripts then you probably shouldn't be using Gentoo.

good work missing the point, retard

1. delete binhost from package.use
2. uninstall unneeded programs
wow, now I suddenly have a Gentoo system, where did CloverOS go?

We're not all Terry Davis, user.

This was encoded for the old 4mb limit, wasn't it? Good times.

if only you knew how simple deleting the binhost is. Hell, just remove the -G flag with sed.

You can even run cloveros_settings.sh to switch to source

see 3rd pic in OP