Trump is a zionist puppet

Trump is a zionist puppet.
Hopefully we can now discuss this, now that the election shills all fucked off.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V3Zag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there's nothing to discuss yet, come back in 1 year.

Yeah, unfortunately it's looking that way. There is the possibility that he has some larger strategy behind his Jewish connections (considering 90% of US Jews went with Clinton). But honestly, he's probably going to shill hard for Israel.
That said, if he at least pulls through with his campaign promises and 100 day plan, then it's at least a stride back from the cliff we almost plunged off of.

He's like Nixon, he will make deals with them but he won't let them have their way with the country.
No, he's not Hitler

We'll see.

Old news. We have known this for a long time.

I thought Holla Forums was a jewish board tasked with spreading the meme of white genocide and work towards greater Israel?

those are some great quotes.
now if he ever said something like:" and Israel, which btw takes more than 10 billion of our money every year, has done nothing to secure peace in the region. its time for them to comply or we wont support them anymore" i would be sold on him.
the thing is, he might be assasinated. but than again, would the kikes dare to assasinate him when everyone would know they did it??
probably…

Tell me losers, was getting cucked by comrade bernie and jilly stein part of your plan? It certainly looked like it does

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Hopes dashed

Discuss away, you're just going to circle-jerk endlessly about "Jewish kids" and how he hasn't officially gone 1488 and declared DotR.

fuck off Holla Forums

There is diplomacy and politics

This is why you faggots get banned

He's pretty zoggy but he isn't a puppet but really there isn't a single US politician who isn't ZOG currently. He's a step in the right direction and that's better than nothing. Just focus on your local and all other representatives and get rid of anyone who supports ZOG and not America First.

8 years, bitch.

Great jedi mind tricks you fucking kike.

checked and
/thread

Plausible evidence or bugger off, you bastard.

My, my what a big nose you have Rabbi Shekelstein.

Uh oh, better hop in my time machine, go back to November 8th, and vote for Hillary instead! :^)

You failed to subvert Holla Forums, you lost the election, and your salty tears are giving me a schadenfreude erection

So scared

>>>/politics/

archive.is/V3Zag

Trump will be instrumental in the rise of the antichrist who will be a homosexual jew. Trump will move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, in order to legitimize the jews' claim to the Temple Mount where they want to build a so-called Third Temple which will be inaugurated by the antichrist with offerings of animal sacrifices to the demon god of the jews: moloch.

no shit the kikes knew we were ready to start killing so they appeased us with the minimum required. we'll get ziocuck civic nationalism until the schools crank out ten million more sjw cucks and all the nonwhite kids come of age. or they fear our power and collapse the whole system under trump and blame it on right wing policies.

Ronald Reagan 2.0

He's been ass kissing israel and jews long before running, during, haven't seen after, not really after yet. The current issue is his betrayal picks for cabinet, crony black water sister pick, corrupt chink cunt, goldmen sachs foreclosure jew for control of the money. He's putting more swamp in the swamp.

He is undoubtedly a Ziocuck, but he also has some Holla Forums views, undoubtedly more than any other candidate would have had, so it is beneficial for us to use him as a temporary bandaid to things, but more importantly, he is shifting the Overton window. That helps us. It is severely autistic to look at him like some sort of messiah, god emperor etc., though

Oh, and can't forget the anti-White poo in the loo.

WAIT FOR HITLER
A
I
T

bump

Except Reagan attended Grove meetings…..Trump never has and he is not a freemason.
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. I say wait and see….first 3 months will be interesting. Trump doesn't forgive and forget.

Are we sure about this?

The whole God Emperor meme was started by shill brigades. Trump initially became super popular here because of his quotes on immigration, but the next level worship of the guy was a paid effort no different from CTR.

Why are Trump supports so obsessed with reddit?

I honestly hope that he turns out to be the anti-christ, but Revelations turns out to be wrong and he actually makes an eternal paradise.

about what I was expecting

Are you sure that he is?

Do you have any evidence?

Most of them are crossposting from r/thedonald.

Uh… I didn't say that he was. I asked if we were sure about it.

Thisthreadagain.jpg

Like periods these threads come once a month.

He was the best choice out of all the other ziocucks.

Your new strategy should be improving your spelling

It's just a ploy. They're not his heirs, they're his tools.

ah, 14/88 to you brother

There was a morning joe interview where he almost named (((them))). He named saudi arabia and then went on to say there were other "great allies" in the region causing us trouble but he wouldn't name them he just responded "we all know who they are".

We know Trump is a civic nationalist that believes in the nation state. As such he will stand up for jews having their own nation. He may morally support them but I don't see him continuing the giveaway of military equipment and fighting their wars for them. At least I hope……we know for certain we would be in 2-3 zog wars if hillcunt was elected, thats for sure.

You know it's in my nature to be pretty wary and although i am wary at Trump too and every kike he surrounded himself with, this is one of the shittiest OP's possible and it reeks of SHILL. Basically i wouldn't be surprised if this is opposition research from some media kike to bash even harder. You just want anons to dump anti Trump stuff in the thread for you to start taking more ammo to shill with. Pretty stupid. Everyone can see right through you. This is sad and you should really just stop posting.

brutal

Like you sageing in the wrong field?

He did not use the term "great allies". You're deliberately putting it that way to guide people into interpreting that interview the way you want them to. He could just as well have been talking about any number of Gulf states who are protected militarily by the US [like.. oh, I don't know, Qatar] who have been supporting ISIS.

Like it or not, if Trump's policies pass the Jews will lose a significant amount of power and influence. He's hardly a puppet just because he does not speak out against them. Try harder next time.

I'm going off my recollection, faggot. Anybody is free to find and watch the interview. Stop being such a cunt.