WWYD

What to do when your girlfriend BEATS YOU INTO SUBMISSION???

So women hit and beat men quite often. It's the new normal. But how are we supposed to handle it? Defending ourselves will only make us look like the bad guy.

Fucking kill yourself, you retarded cuckold.

How is this even a question?

I would poison her with alcohol and narcotics, probably oxycodone because it's common and easy to get here.

Looks like an overdose/breathing suppression .

Didn't we have our annual women a shit thread recently?

Don't you mean every 29 mins?
We get it, women are shit.
We have bigger fish to fry atm, we can deal with them after we deal with the Jew and the nigger .

Beat the shit out of her back?
What are you, a kike faggot triple nigger?

He's not a victim. He even admits they broke up and she immediately fucked some other guy. Just a slut and her beta cuck enabler (who will always take her cheating skank ass back).

Only a weak man would make a thread like this.

Don't get all butthurt over a post, little man. Grow a pair and learn to be a cuckold like a real man instead of whining like a bitch!

On a serious note, I'm curious too as to what options a man has

NPD?

Just hit her back.
Seriously.
Bitch won't say shit if you hit her hard enough.
You think is joke, but is not.

Yeah really, defend yourself you weak cuck, just hit her back. Kill her if you have to, but you wont, she'll cry some tears and then ask for your forgiveness. Women are like children, they need boundaries and sometimes a good spanking, its not ok for women to hit men, so remind her.

or just suck on her toes man… lick that cunt and buy her a gift as an apology

Overpower her into submission. Not hard since even the weakest man is stronger than the average woman. You just need to apply enough pressure to halt them in their tracks, no need to beat them since that's basically like beating a child. Afterwards you should probably turn your back to them and leave without saying a word, then watch how they crawl back and beg for forgiveness which you shouldn't give since a woman who is willing to raise her hand to someone who isn't threatening a person's life is not feminine at all and you shouldn't have anything to do with them. Use their act of violence against you as your ticket for kicking them out of your life.

Fucking pathetic cuck

Open hand slaps and grapples. This way you stun and control the other person, the girl, but without hitting her with a fist. You may have to use a fist if you have to, but don't let it be your first move unless she's really threatening your life, or has grappled you, which is kind of what vid related looks like.

This feels fake. There's a certain vocal breaking point that happens when people are as riled up as she supposedly is, and it's just not happening here.

See 2:44.

I had a girl who started out calling me nasty names when she was mad, then begging forgiveness. Eventually it turned into throwing shit, then pushing, then hitting. I was told to hold her down so she scratched and bit and blamed me. Then I was told to hit the bitch, so I did and she stopped attacking me and started hitting herself harder than I would ever hit her, crying and going nuts.
I was told to just walk away and let her cool down. So I tried that and I would come home to the same shit, until one day I found her in a bathtub full of blood after slicing up her thighs.
The whole time everyone who heard it looked at me as the monster. Every time we would go somewhere and she would fight with me, everyone looked at me like a monster.
The cops grabbed me by the balls once and slammed me against the wall after she attacked me and I didn't hit back after responding to a domestic abuse call. The neighbor who called the cops eventually attacked me one night too, so a cracked him in the jaw. He then went and got a knife to stab me. I called the cops on him and they sided with him and told me it was a "lighter" I saw. I almost got into a fight with 8 police that night, surrounding me. I'm a good street fighter and martial artist and violence was never a stranger to me in life as a child, so it was normal behavior in a way – what I was used to.

Eventually she married the guy she was secretly fucking at work, lying over and over again with the most sincere eyes, that I couldn't tell. A hipster faggot who had family and mutual friends so she was too scared to treat him the same way out of social embarrassment.
As my mom once put it, "she was cutting her teeth on you".

After we broke up I fucked like 15 chicks in a few months and ever since then I haven't dated another girl. Of course I've been on the road and broke as fuck too, so that has more to do with it but… no motivation to seek out more feminists and whores.
The last girl I went on a date with punched me in her car because she was drunk and I couldn't drive a stick shift, haha. She called me up for weeks trying to apologize, but I didn't want to see that cunt again because I knew that I'd end up breaking her nose if she got drunk and crazy again.

If I ever have sons, I will teach them to smack a bitch if she strikes them with real intention to injure, leave, and never see them again. Because in the end, you're the bad guy… No matter what, you're at fault when it comes to women. And any girl who hits you isn't a lady, she's a bitch, an animal. And you got to let a hoe be a hoe.

Wtf i love being a cuck now

How the hell do you get beat into submission by a girl? You are men of Holla Forums, you are supposed to be the pinnacle of humanity; strong in body, mind and spirit.

When a weaker adversary attacks you who poses no real threat you disable them. There is no need to snap a child's spine for an insult, and there is no need to fracture your girlfriend's jaw because she is being hysterical and slapping you. You disable them utilising your superior strength, agility and technique. There is nothing she can do to stop you, and you hold her still until she calms down; or else you detain her in a place where she is unable to escape or hurt herself; and then quickly call the police before returning to maintain vigil over her until they arrive. If you are in a relationship with a woman so hysterical that you need the police, you must then end it and leave her in the capable hands of the authorities and her family; you no longer bear any responsibility.

If she comes at you and can cause true harm, such as if she is brandish a weapon of some sort; you take her out. If she ends up dead or severely injured; its self defense, better her than you. You only react in this kind of there is a threat; as said previously there is no need to snap a child's spine over a mere insult, but if you are truly at threat then dispose of the filth. Better them than you.

That's how you deal with women. If you are still too weak then you should be working out, and within mere weeks you will be able to overpower 99% of all women. OP you are a faggot.

How the fuck does a woman beat any man into submission? If she's a bitch you break up with her.

You are a moron for not throwing that bitch out. As soon as she threw something it was time to get a new one. Hope you have more self respect now.

This.
People need to stop being a faggots and justifying abusive behavior. Feminism has created a TOXIC psychological complex which allows women to feel like the victim while being the aggressor in domestic violence incidents.

If she hits you, you have 2 options:
1. Hit her back & never talk to her again.
2. Never talk to her again.

If you try and fix a physically abusive relationship then you need to get off Holla Forums until your ready to grow up

Never stick your dick in crazy

Holla Forums is always right. Only cuck faggots put up with this shit. The root of toxic behavior is a desire to attain closure with abusive parental relationships. Once a bitch crosses the line dispose with said bitch.

Let a ho be a ho. Find a pure redpilled non degenerate who respects your masculinity and reward her by supporting her, breed more children so they can grow up and vote for Ivanka and based austist Baron.