IT'S THE '90S GOYIM!!!!!!!!!

Really makes you think

You have to keep in mind that the Year 2000 was like a literal death sentence. Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. The 90s was a countdown of debauchery approaching the new millennium.

Seems to me that they were right, user. I mean, just look around. We're in $CURRENT_YEAR+2 and it's a freakshow of sodomites and degenerates.
And to think I ever doubted them, brushing them off, telling to myself that it was just pure nonsense.
They tried to warn us for an entire decade, user. Think about it.

Come on, it's the 1990s!
NINETEEN NINETY!

The '30s must have been pretty swell.

Its only going to get worse

If we live another 50 years we are going to see some really fucked up shit being normalized

They are basically memeing a "zeitgeist" so people follow as they want it. Sort of like psychiatrist sessions. Just with the whole society.
Each decade has a "trend" that is a follow up to the next decades.
For example:
90': rise of the emotional drama sitcoms, grunge
00': even more emotional music with emo, indie, the wars starting and confusing people with information
10': LGBT movement that emphasizes on emotionally and mentally unstable people

The 90s for the most part were pretty good but Grunge fucking sucked ass! It ruined Rock 'N' Roll for the last 27 years.

Before the bad orange man became President.

I was too young to understand Rugrats… I was not expecting a feel trip, user.

wew

You faggots probably watched Barney too

It seems like the 90s were when the modern liberal was actually created as the authoritative, status-quo abomination that it is today. Can anyone older than I confirm this? I'm guessing it has to do with the baby boomer generation hitting the right age to become politicians instead of "revolutionary" yippies.

Still waiting on Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell and McCain to kick the bucket. Harry Reid was in too fucking long as it was. Term limits or nooses. DotR.

Remembering the 90s is a redpill in and of itself.

That is literally the best ending. EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE lmao

That's the outro for all of their vids, retard.

You're the only faggot here.

Oh my god. How did I not see that it was [the current decade]. I was there. Through all of it. How could I have been so blind since [the current year] - 2

Fuck. This hurts.

They're fucking great, their movie is great.

no, they're terrible and their movie is terrible.

just like everything.

Why is it that I am moved to tears by fictional characters and their dialogue somebody wrote to say them whereas I don't bat an eye at the daily violence and misery I see around in real life?

because fictional characters are made to be likable and relatable, whereas real life people are just pieces of shit

The show even did lesbians right, by not making it in your face

Why include dykes at all?

Remember when Rosie O'donnell was any relevant beyond the President laugh stock?

Rugrats had lesbians?

And what's wrong with that faggot?

What's the point then? When you devise a system of communication, all of the symbols have to mean the same thing every time. Fucking faggots can't even do language right.

You'd think yellow meant piss play

That could lead to some misunderstandings.

Lilly and tilly's mom was full bull dyke

Is this Barneyfag?

Cynicism.

Is that from Netflix castlevania?

How much fuckin violence do you see on a daily basis?

I bet her underwear went missing pretty regularly.

Daily reminder that anyone here born in the early 90s have 30 more years left until your body starts preparing you to die.

What im supoused to do with that information? Also fuck you for making me feel this feels.

live

not sure what do you mean by that, but ok.

Good

FUGG

It means make the most of your youth before your body starts turning against you and all the things you used to have fun doing become a mundane and you end up sitting down most of the time waiting for death.

That already happened to me.

my mom cut her hand

INTENTS

you being a pedo fuck is wrong

that is interesting though, had no idea she was on barney

Lol

Reminder that agent provocateurs like GG Allin were starting to appear during the 90s.
Reminder that Grunge only existed to glamorize suicide and nihilism.

The first few years sucked, but they got better until the last couple years.

… how did the rest of that go?

Call it what it is: subversion and social engineering. And not only the Torah jews are to blame, but also the white policymakers in the Congress who gladly participate in it. Might as well start calling them policy jews.

holy shit look at the racism in those pictures i'm literally shaking delete this ASAP

Hard to believe such a time existed

Jewish hegemony was a mistake

I can't put it into words myself, but I know what you mean.

Can anyone explain to me why Hitler chose to declare war against the Eurocucks instead of, you know, just use his people's unity and the Wehrmacht's might as a deterrent while baiting the kike controlled nations into attacking first? Was it because (((some people))) shilled the idea to him?

It was more that Poland(based on the short lived Poland-Lithuanian Commonwealth which had died 400 years before) was carved out of Germany by the victorious powers because the 97% kike government of germany which deposed the Kaiser took the worst deal possible with intent of crashing germany forever rather than negotiate for a settled piece. That is the "stab in the back narrative" which leftists and jews portray as false despite it being a proven fact by this point.

The issue of Poland was how he got into power and he probably thought they would capitulate since nobody wanted another world war. Simple miscalculation, remember it was British being faggots for Belgium's neutrality that drug half the world into the first war, Hitler foolishly thought they wouldn't make the same mistake again. He was wrong, precedent should always be considered over logic when predicting the actions of others.

>(((Rugrats)))

Even as a kid, I could never put my finger on why I didn't like this show. Now I know why.

I only found out they were jewish later in life, a friend of my parents gifted me a VHS will a lot of episodes when I was a kid but conveniently let out all the (((blatant))) ones like in those pics.

Germany lost World War I
Germany lost World War II
I'd say Germany was mistaken and didn't learn from history.

The USSR was always going to invade Europe. If Weimar Germany had never became the 3rd Reich then either the Communists would have succeeded in their insurrections or Stalin would have invaded. The Nazis formed as a response to Communist unrest at the time.(pic related, see anything familiar?)
War was inevitable at some scale.
brirtain and france declared war on germany after germany attacked poland, after poland was ethnic cleansing germans in poland. There's blame on all sides, no matter how you look at it.

Occupational hazard, thats what women do in the kitchen, you think your sandwich is risk free?

The Krauts will never learn - Germany should be annexed and taken over by the rest of Europe tbh.

To blame a victim for a crime is Jewish nonsense

Fuck off, Fritz.

What did they do, hmm?

Delet this.

they lost twice

If you add cartoons that running will double. I remember hearing that phrase during tiny toons.

(((rugrats))) every fucking time and that explains the whole nature of the show