ImWithHer

Well fellas, when your on a roll, your on a roll.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stevenwhirsch99/status/804753038208598016
twitter.com/btfoooo/status/804755963605618688
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/101328932
sli.mg/U1LNmr
greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3382567/pg1
archive.is/2CmuK
archive.is/lZIPW
archive.is/b0jAZ
archive.fo/1W1cX
archive.fo/AXeqT
youtube.com/watch?v=mGE2EHDl7wU
youtu.be/SiZCxVprUl4
archive.fo/iJytf
mesora.org/molech.html
archive.is/hjqte
docplayer.net/5175626-On-the-works-of-art-marina-abramovic-guillaume-bijl-nadia-sels-spirit-cooking-composition-trouvee-time-clock.html
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
greatskindublin.com/prp-treatment-vampire-lift/
archive.is/BACE5
opencorporates.com/companies/us_dc/EXTUID_2684358
corp.dcra.dc.gov/BizEntity.aspx/ViewEntityData?entityId=2684358
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The necessary prelude and softening of public perception before trump cracks down and the pedofucks get the rope.

wait what the fuck. pizzagate was that big?

So has Pizzagate actually uncovered anything or is it still wasting time trying to decode swirls?

It's a lot bigger than #DoD or #SC

Besta Pizza changed their logo, that was interesting.

Okay, wouldn't any business who was being accused of harboring pedophiles due to their logo?

I think the dissemination of the concept was necessary and relevant parties are already sitting on necessary proofs.

You're going to hang, you fucking pedo piece of shit. You are not fooling anyone.

Or you can show me something definite and factual rather than a fucking pizza logo.

This is more what I'm talking about.

Jesus man. 10k pixels wide image.
Friggen proves Pizzagate is real in HD,

Quite the opposite, innocent people would defend their logo and denounce the accusations. Changing it just makes you look guilty.

They have compiled a very impressive memeplex of confirmation bias. For better or worse, PizzaGate is here to stay. I'm just glad it's aimed firmly at our enemies.

Who is Twitter user WorkinMahNightChesse ? Theres images about him at far right center

MahNightCheese … hes the one with images of coffins

Not too sure, but he commented 'killroom' on the creepy dungeon looking place in the jimmycomet picture, safe to assume he's a friend of the owner.

Why fucking tweet about it though?

Exposure?

I'd question it harder but having read a ton of the Podesta dumps it's clear these people are laughably incompetent due to their hubris.

Ah, thought you were asking why tweet #pizzagate. The photo are from instagram fyi.

There are more pixels in that image than grains of sand in the universe

its a big image

It's a self-replicating memeplex. Once somebody buys into the Pizzagate memeplex, buys into the theory, they feel compelled to tell others. From their perspective they become aware of criminal behavior, and want the authorities to notice it. They're using twitter to do it because they're residents of the current year. The memeplex uses standard societal conditioning (reporting crimes) to replicate itself.

We could talk about how to deprogram believers in this memeplex, but honestly I don't want to. I'd rather see where it all goes.

thats 5 Megapixels of proof right there

Maybe it's all just confirmation bias, maybe it's all bullshit. But maybe, just maybe, Holla Forums is right again :^)

So, according to google trends, this is bigger than 'pepe the frog', what the fuck? There was no way to tell it was this big. I did notice they're keeping a close eye on the threads, though.

I'm actually scared right now, almost makes me wish I didn't know about any of this.

Leugenpresse is working hard on suppressing the PizzaHoax.

For you.

Of course its bigger, it reached all of Turkish state media. Do you know how many people live there? Let alone reddit, twitter, imageboards, maybe facebook. it's certainly reached at least 50 million people. well, probably

I believe it with all my heart and I can only applaud my fellow truth-seekers for not taking justice into their own hands staining the trump admin. Let us give the fbi or whatever forces a chance to investigate it fully in the Trump admin.

News sites are going hard calling pizzagate a hard conspiracy of fake news sites with no actual evidence and "There's no basement guys. Obviously it's fake"

You should include a reference standard so you have something to compare against.

(witnessed)

Holla Forums is always right because we build memeplexes that stick around. Memeplexes shape all perceptions of reality.

The Holocaust is just a memeplex

Correct. And that memeplex defines the perceived reality of billions around the world. Holla Forums has some of the most powerful meme wizards on the planet, but taking down the holohoax memeplex is still a herculean task.

It's impressive how well focused the efforts at pizzagate are, i knew from day one it would get overrun by the very spastic tin foilers it tries to make use of, and consequently misfire everywhere, but so far it hasn't happen, kudos for that.

twitter.com/Stevenwhirsch99/status/804753038208598016

having doubt's about biden's "car crash" where his first wife and daughter died. This was when he just became a congressman. I think he was either a pedophile before that or was initiated into whatever cult they have and then sold his daughter and maybe his wife to get full access.

Damn.

You got me senpai.

Im convinced as fuck now.

I seen a lot of pizzagate, but that made more fucking sense more than anything

Reference line included.

Confirmed. Pizzagate is about as popular as Madagascar on Google Trends

Pic

How deep is podesta in that cult shit? That Osiris myth is the only thing that explains the '14' and fish drawn on his hands. You guys think he believes that stuff or is he only making a dong joke?

that means nothing to me tbqh lol

Courtesy of this user in the main thread

Keep an eye out for DC shills and disinformation, these threads are getting some attention.

The fact that he would know that myth, think about it enough to make such a memey reference to it, and the recipient of the joke also knowing the myth

I've had a lot of normalfags talk to me about pizzagate in recent days. I remain a bit skeptical of the whole thing, but the logo changing, Breitbart tweets and general Tony Podesta creepiness are all such great entry level material to point these people towards past cases of elite pedo rings that I can only offer my sincere gratitude for the work that's been put in so far.

It also benefitted from the huge loominati vlogger community on youtube.

Is this pig farm thing legit?
twitter.com/btfoooo/status/804755963605618688

Whats the source of that image?

who knows
does it even matter any more?
im just enjoying the ride.

wikileaks, one of podesta's emails iirc

I was hoping for an email id

We will give Trump a chance to serve them justice. If he fails to do so, however, a raid party will be organized. About 40 armed men could infiltrate the DC subway system and uncover the pedo/torture/murder complex down there, a la Leo Frank style.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39999

To be fair, having a profile pic of Antinous doesn't make you a pedo. See: SilvaGunner

and it is a curve that continually becomes steeper. It is not slowing down…

Oh, for sure. By itself, not damning, but with context and in light of everything else…

One posts high quality video game rips, the other posts dodgy pics of kids and weird discussions about "pizza".

I'm seeing a black square. No Antinous.

Would normally agree with this. If you show me just a feather, it would be tough to fully convince me that the feather came from a duck.

But in this case, there are dozens of things pointing towards a single conclusion. The more I see, the more I believe.

wrong thread, chief

It should be bigger.

Kys.

This pic was explained in another email. It has to do with a novel/fiction thing.
It's not a creepy pedo shit.

please never change

wew lads

that should really be just one picture

wtf. hubris much?

Germans did nothing wrong.

5 business on the same block all with pedophile logos and child rape art.

Thats statistically impossible.

There are some people, though. YT vids obsessed with masons, magic, Satanism. They're linking it to tons of other things than, for all intents and purposes, do a great disservice to establishing the veracity of Pizza Gate's claims.
We've a couple Magicfag LARP spergs in here, too. Gotta cockslap them and get them back on-fucking-task.

I'm not trying to play D&D right now. Real shit to do.

Yeah, that'd be some INSANE fucking level of coincidences.

Sorry, Pedro's new here.

As much as I can appreciate this it also means people here should try to be as precise as they can when they make assertions. For example, saying Besta Pizza is owned by 'Andrew Kline' and that guy is the same 'Andrew Kline' that's a Clinton appointee at the DOJ. That hasn't been proven in part because there's more than one lawyer named 'Andrew Kline' in DC.

That also means taking the habit of posting a link with the picture when you post a picture, either in the picture or next to it as a URL. All photos and pictures should have a small description that contains the context. And be careful when you see pictures without links or context posted on 4chan or uploaded on Slimgur.

If you raise the bar higher you'll have less chances of false positives and you'll be less likely to fall for hoaxes.

I'm English. I saw graffiti on a wall on the way to work that said "#PIZZAGATE COVER-UP GOOGLE IT". With a spray can.

Time to create our own honeypot? Just write pizzagate and see who call in to get it removed, assuming some user work with removing graffiti.

That's because most of the shills are attacking normie centers like 4chan and reddit. The current 4chan thread on pizzagate is a tragic site right now.

We need to make ½chan great again. Lots of retards here who think we should just let it turn into tumblr 2.0, but we really need to keep those guys redpilled, if only because they're 10 times larger than we are.

There's a good point. If the chair force can manipulate reddit, we can do the same. We've got greater numbers, more dedication to the cause of justice, and more public sympathy at this point.

Shillniggers are getting real fucking advanced:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/101328932

I disagree, the sheer amount of joy I felt upon realizing that a bunch of, autists, NatSocs, Libtards, anons, and Austrai-I mean shitposters, have outwitted, outmaneuvered, and out thought….
>Made Bill realize his bill is coming due.

I cannot help but feel I have gained much from this ongoing endeavor that began nearly a decade ago with the first deletion of /n/.

I think that says more about the quality of their "education" than it does about our competence.

How did the deletion of of the Tra/n/sportation board begin this endeavor?

Don't take this from me user. I have to deal with niggers/spics/yids at work, I need this.

Ah yeah, forgot. It was /new/ that was deleted first. Moot didn't like how often Jews were being derided.

Considering most of us are reasonably well educated middle/working class white males (or jaded minorities) it actually makes sense for us to be having some success.

Also one of the most tolerable people I work with is actually a 6'4 fat black guy, I have strange friends.

Nope. It was
on ½chan

/n/ - transportation came later. And /g/ used to be the guro board.

/n/ used to be for news?

Obama's top fundraiser was arrested for 2 counts of pedophilia.

I mean, its like Truth vs Lies scenario
As Hitler said, in the end Truth will win.

You can give billions to a person to wash dishes, but if that person doesn't have desire to do that then its not going to be done correctly.

Lies are a similar thing.
Thats why all degenerates don't live a succesful meaningful lives. Their whole lives are based of a lie they saw on TV.

GTFO faggot. Nobody is buying your bullshit, try again. We all KNOW these fucks are raping and killing children, any fucking moron can see that. It's getting close to vigilante justice time. About 50 of us need to take turns hanging out by Comet Ping Pong and van this fucking Jamie "I love babies" Alefantis fuck and start making these motherfuckers realize they have consequences. A blow torch and some bolt cutters is probably all we'd need. These fuckers need the vengance of God to strike them down.

Yes, back in the day. Ages ago.

Is that infograph up-to-date and accurate? Because I'm thinking about remaking it with better graphics and overall clean it up to maximize its reach.

Do it fag
Also check out the plebbits

The FBI isn't gonna do jack shit about these child raping pedophiles you pussies. We the People are responsible for holding these sick fucks accountable. Read our founding documents. Do you REALLY think the FBI hasn't figured this shit out? The good ones who do want to bust these cunts are being held back by their superiors just like Clapper was with the Clinton thing, the DOJ won't prosecute and they know it, so the good guys are leaking this shit and hoping someone does something about it because their lives and families lives are probably at risk. If you're on here and not making 6 figures a year you need to get ready to take action.

And we'll need a hog farm fairly close by, remember the movie Snatch? Feed 'em to the pigs Harold.

Yep, there's a lot of confirmation bias, but is true though.

Oops, yeah, meant to post in the thread about Downies. Sorry about that.

JESUS CHRIST. And I though pizzagate was pretty much a waste of time that wouldn't have any effect on the election. Well now I just feel retarded.

No dental drills?

Well, I guess we could use the bolt cutters for some sloppy dental work…

DENTAL PLAN

If you want a meme to put these bastards toes to the fire, try Jesus. Jesus is the reigning meme champion since year 1. Christians already believe without much evidence, why should pizzagate be any different?

sli.mg/U1LNmr

Mix Jesus with bible verses and evidence from the emails and the pizzagram photos. Send it out to churches, spam inboxes, print it out and send it with snail mail.

There's a lot of good verses in Revelation that will be helpful here.

Rev 17:6
Rev 18:11-17
Rev 22:10-11

If they start censoring #JesusSavesKids, that looks bad. If they start cutting off #JesusSaves, that will piss off a lot of Christians, even the half-hearted ones. Censoring #Jesus will get people's attention if you can do it before Christmas.

God willing, this could wake up enough people for critical mass.

Like this!

if I open it, will my browser crash?

Daily reminder

Holla Forums - Shadow Government with reaches all over the world backed by kike billionaires beaten by a ragtag group of anonymous anime shitposters and a real estate mogul

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET?

it would be extremely painful

║║║║║║║║
║║║║║║║║
╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

we are crashing this browser… WITH NO SURVIVORS!

if only I could put meme detective on my resume

Apply for Trumps white house team
>greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
As veteran status, indicate you are a veteran of the Great Meme War of 2016.
You'll likely get preferential status.

Meme war veterans > Iraq war veterans

Im about to apply for a position in the Trump administration today… ive been waiting for a day off uni to update my resume and send it in.

I shitposted like there was no tomorow on Trump's behalf. Even his campaign manager Katrina Pierson tweeted at 4chan thanking them for helping to win the election.

Maybe we can ask Donald to provide veterans benefits to Meme War Veterans..

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

I lost my old HD that had my browser installed on it so I lost all my bookmarks before I was able to send it. In a way I'm a bit more nervous about applying since I actually sort of give a shit if I get this job.

im fairly new to Holla Forums
How do u do big letters in post?

This just seems to fit right about now…

>>>/test/39271
Since waking up to this has left in me a good mood. Cover letter coming along somewhat nicely so it's a cozy feeling that knowing that there is a chance I could personally help my nation like this.

meant for

Agreed.

Im actually submitting a research paper to a conference in utah containing a longitudinal analysis of 4chan and how memes won the presidency

Shitposting seriously won a presidency

Read the FAQ you massive faggot.

Yeah goy, keep investigating on some stupid twitter conspiracy while JewP Morgan and Golberg Sachs take over the u.s government.

But El Rato is out of the race, slowpoke.

Right… cuz Trump's given so many secret speeches to Goldman Sachs and other banks promising them free reign

…Oh wait, that was Hillary.

(checked)
Sounds like it'll be a good read. Did you discover any interesting trends within Holla Forums?

Directly perhaps true, but we do gain a better world. We gain a future where people will strive to better and improve themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually, rather than indulge and pursue petty short term, instant gratification rewards that leave you empty and depressed in multiple ways. We gain a world where real truth and justice is favored and brought upon those who would corrupt, lie,deceit and use us as cattle, slaves, and laborers to usurp what we and our ancestors worked so hard for. We gain beautiful world that has been lost to us, but can be reclaimed, if not for us to witness, then for our future generations. That is what we gain. That is what we will gain. And you can be damn sure we will fight to the very end to make it happen.

==RED TEXT== THIS

When kings and ministers fail to uphold the light of civilization, it falls to the likes of us.

finished finally

wrong pic

atleast you tried

It reminds me of Take That - Kidz

Only one option: when he gets that nametag, start talking and acting exactly like Snake from The Simpsons.

Hmm. Plenty.

Pic related, 3 posts originated from North Korea. (Was it really Kim)?

Also, Heres an interesting transcript of a thread where CTR's Benjamin Fischbein personally gets BTFO

User A: In This Thread, CTR Employees.

User A:

User B: Fucking remove this now asshole

User A: Which one are you, pal?

User B: This isnt funny. Stop while you are ahead.

User B: Thread reported. This thread will be deleted soon. We run this place now.

User B: What you are doing is illegal. Even if your paranoid minds think you are being raided or something its not against the law, handing out personal information is. Enjoy having this site shut down :D

User C: This isnt funny. Delete this thread now. This is why Trump supporters are getting a bad name Delete this fucking thread now

User D: (To User C) >This is why Trump supporters are getting a bad name No, it was when your people used the media to call us Nazis. You cried wolf, and now you have nothing left we have all gotten tired of your shit and we are willing to go to prison for our ideals

User C: Shut the fuck up. This is about the safety of people, not your 400 pound ass. Do I work for Correct The Record? Yes. Proudly. Do I take the time to shill HERE? Fuck no. I brows a lot of boards and this shit is beyond unacceptable. Not coming back here after this. You fuckers are going to cost 4chan a lot.

User E: (To User C) >Proud CTR employee, >Believes he is above the law, >Thinks Hillary is above law, >sends far right thugs after us, >threatens to dox us Name please?

User C: (To User E) Bennet Fischbein. Try and find me motherfucker.

User F: (To User C) There you go, asshole. [Posts link to a background identification website, intellius.com. Link shows information on Benjamin Fishbein, which itellius.com identifies as digital director of Correct The Record.]

User C: (To User F) Dont you dare act on your shitty information. I could beat the fuck out of you.

User G: (To User C and User F) >There you go, asshole FUCKING CTR BTFO!! HAHAHA!!

Thats a correct a pic as any, my friend

Im going to do it later today, post pics when finished… Havent hit the gym yet today… Cant wake up until I get some physical exercise

I'll second this sentiment. What this has shown me is that we actually do have power to change the world. That's more than I was taught I'd ever have from mainstream education and press.

Webm for you

WRONG FILE

i second this bad boy.

Ofc some may start old tactic of "christian = bad", but the more followers we have - the bigger our message becomes! And less possibility of (at least some of) those child-skinning moloch worshipers getting away.
And "christians" are still huge community on the net. Let us become a good shepherd to our flock and lead it to battle!

No chance that you have a screen grab of that conversation, eh?

HOLY FUCK ITS MORDECAI FROM BORDERLANDS

How many agencies did you put down? I have a feeling i'm putting down way too much for the "experience" I have.

Even better:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/92183220/

Multiple Shops Spread Across Connecticut Ave Bought on SAME DAY as Besta Pizza
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3382567/pg1
archive.is/2CmuK
archive.is/lZIPW
archive.is/b0jAZ

It says the images are from imagur. Is there a more reputable source you can cite

The OP of that thread from Godlike said he has an account at Property Shark:
archive.is/lZIPW
So maybe I can see if OP will post, or according to him, if you have an account there, you can directly see the source of the provided screenshots.

Here's more info. This appears to be the buyer
archive.is/b0jAZ

I forget who this guy is called.

Dr. Steel, if I recall correctly

wow great story, happy for user

Deuteronomy 13 for these satanists, kill them all, burn the loot, leave their city a ruin.

That could quite possibly….
Be some of the best interview responses i've ever seen

If this is about the USA, the Beast (antichrist) will burn the major cities of this place.

Confirmed, senpai

click options->customize formating

This place just opened up recently nearby and after all the stuff about the spiral logos I just realized they have one too. To be fair I don't think this has anything to do with a pedo ring as it's a one-off place, part of a small plaza that I'm pretty sure does not have a basement (and if there's a back room it's tiny af), and the staff just seems like regular part-time college kids.

So while I do agree some spiral logos are pedo-inspired, I think there may be pizza shops that are copying the spiral logo style because other shops have them too. It's also worth considering some marketing companies connected to the pedo-rings are deliberately pushing this style of logo to random pizza shops as smokescreen so the guilty ones can say "but that pizza shop uses the logo too!!!!". This could actually be a possible lead; looking into marketing companies that represent the pizza shops we're most suspicious of and seeing who they're connected to.

There a screenshot floating around where an user talks about exactly that.

I raise my glass to this user, wherever he is. I know you all feel the same as I do when you read this. The plane scene is a condensed, distilled confidence booster that only we can access. As I have read here before, Bane is all of us. We are all big guys.

For you

Was participating in eternal shitposting glory part of your plan?

It's what the mafia would call a "front company".

Look at the tiles and drains. That's a kill/torture room. The sick fucks commissioning this. Glorifying their evil deeds.

Honestly, wouldn't you love to burst in on their torture and turn the tables on them. Rescue the kids and then go complete cartel on their candy ass. I'm not a violent man but that's the one thing I might do.

Watch your opsec if you save this as evidence anons, that looks mighty like CP to me tbh. Fucking hell.

"Hard, pipe hittin' niggers with a pair uh PLIERS an' a BLOW-TORCH. You hear me hillbilly boy? I ain't finish with you yet! Not for a GOD-DAMN MINUTE."

Blow torch, rope, and smelling salts actually. This last one to revive them if they pass out.

Great idea, FBI.

Decoding swirls is solid strategy.

archive.fo/1W1cX

Mines submitted, user.

hopefully the god emperor has the need for a good social media analyst and programmer

You will never hear back.
Leftists are DDoSing the site.

Link: archive.fo/AXeqT

What the hell is that a screenshot of?

Thats nothing like the application process.

based Norge doing its part

Poorly written/investigated article. Click bait at best. The application process was the same as 99% of any business i've applied to online.

oy vey look at the fake news problem we have

People dont care. They only really cared for a day or two. then they found it it was bs and pizzagate is real

Gibme moar pizzagate

The point is, according to them, that there's no email address verification, allowing the application system to be spammed easily.

Maybe because Dross? (/x/ well know him).

youtube.com/watch?v=mGE2EHDl7wU

Until know is the most viewed Pizzagate video (1,291,864 views) and the comments section disappear for one reason.

Pizzagate is big enough the media is spazing out trying to disprove it. We're getting close to getting these pedo fucks.

bounce ping is a ping pong bar chain in london that has been connected to pizzagate so it's not as far afield as you might think

I agree with this comment

It seems that if the news isn't originating from a media conglomerate, it is presented as fake news.

They only want you to listen to them.

All real shit that actually happens? They call fake. The polls they give us? we call fake. and guess whos right

You should take a picture next time you go in. Id like to see it.

Pizzagate is just our less faggy version of OpDeathEaters

Idk. Pizzagate has alot of supporting evidence.

OpDeathEaters seams like some modern day bolshevism

I know this isn't going to stop you but I have mixed feelings about doing that. The less academics know about how things really operate on imageboards, the better.

what are you afraid of? it would be nice actually. imagine if academia became redpilled. I might actually get to enjoy my last years at college

Guys, you do realize that even if those emails don't refer to pedophilia, politicians still ARE pedophiles. It's how the jewish deep state ensures control and it's been proven 100%

What they don't tell you in the news about pic related is there were multiple Jewish heads of MI5 who engaged in pedophilia AND blackmailed pedophile politicians into doing their bidding.

The thing i don't get is, what's the end game with all of their pedo shit?

The Jewish deep state blackmails politicians with pedo shit, but then at the same time there's an obvious attempt to push pedo acceptance in the MSM.

Don't these two things contradict one another? What good is a blackmail if the public has been brainwashed into thinking the crime in question isn't a crime? Wouldn't this mean that the Jewish deep state would lose the ability to blackmail politicians?

Jews are so fucking corrupt that I can't even make sense of this. My only guess is that they're just prolonging fate for as long as possible by flinging corruption in every direction that gives them an opening for getting away with their crimes.

NICE TRY FBI

Is James Alefantis even his real name? Because it sounds a whole fuckuva lot like J'aime les enfants, which is French for I love children. Which i seem to recall one of them wearing on his shirt.

Remember all the people trying desperately to assign a different name to it saying nobody would take pizzagate seriously and it should be called pedogate? I don't know if they were shills or not but predictably pizzagate is a highly viral term among normies. It sounds like it's light and silly, which gets them to look into it. Pedogate… well there has been stuff about pedophile scandals in the news for years, people don't want to read about it unless its specific cases with a movie star. That name would have killed this. I do wonder how deep the average person digs though and what is coming of it.

Good observation, I think you're onto something there. A sick insider joke.

WE ARE THE TRUE ALTRUISTS. WE ARE THE RIGHTEOUS AND SOON WE'LL BE THE MIGHTIEST

Trying to change the name of a thing is a common tactic for conversation disruption. Half the people like the new name and use it, half don't and use the old one, and suddenly discourse is halved as a result.

Wow what the fuck. You're right about the pic with the shirt although I can't find it at the moment. I believe it was from the Comet Ping Pong instagram account run by Alefantis.

Has anybody else brought this up before? Perhaps we need to dig further into this guy and see if James Alefantis is his actual name, or if he legally changed his name to it, etc. Search for family members to see if the last name is consistent or not.

Soon
youtu.be/SiZCxVprUl4

Ctrl F 000000

Confirmation bias?

Go there before they open one morning and tape a printout of the logo infograph on their door. Then give it a week or so, see what happens.

That graph is shown as a percentage of peak interest.. if it got ten searches on only one day it would looj like that. You need to compare them to another popular search term in order for those pics to mean anything you blatant slide poster

No, bro. A big rule in marketing is that YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR LOGO. Another is using your competitor's name in your tag line (Love Trumps Hate).

Not all one one map and with a bit more details (including links, but you have to type them out, sorry) here are ones on James Alefantis and John Podesta. Now you can clearly see how this got shut down - the connections to power are clear. More evidence is being collected and other maps are being made.

The ones attached are made with FreePlane (obviously free). Not difficult to use and can be very effective at presenting a lot of information in a visually appealing way, and unlike other options you can include not only images but links and notes.

That is Joseph Corbin Wills, creator of the child size coffin coffee tables. You can see his IG posts in the Alefantis map attached.

I don't think we can say definitively but the creepy thing about that pic isn't what's drawn on his palms, but the bandage on the middle finger of his left hand. And while some here (and elsewhere) either disbelieve or reject outright any "occult" aspect to this subject and network of people, it's going against a body of evidence that THEY believe in it. Too many victims who don't know each other, across countries and continents have shared details that are really show an undeniable commonality in this respect. So whether the 14 refers to some global warming bullshit and the fish refers to the 14 parts of Osiris and the fist his phallus or Cantonese: cam jyu lou (gold fish guy) pedophile who tries to lure child by promising to buy them a goldfish
archive.fo/iJytf
I don't know. But the blood-eating thing goes way, way back
Molech Worship and Blood Eating
mesora.org/molech.html
archive.is/hjqte
Moshe Ben-Chaim

Which ties directly into Marina Abramovic and her Spirit Cooking
docplayer.net/5175626-On-the-works-of-art-marina-abramovic-guillaume-bijl-nadia-sels-spirit-cooking-composition-trouvee-time-clock.html

It also comes full circle to now:
It's all about BLOOD
newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/

PRP Treatment – Vampire Lift
greatskindublin.com/prp-treatment-vampire-lift/
archive.is/BACE5

Accuracy is extremely important. The Andrew Kline in question is merely the registered agent for Besta Pizza. Besta Pizza has a parent company (as does Comet, which in that case is BIG CHEESE LLC):
Uptown Pizza, Inc.
Company Number EXTUID 2684358
Native Company Number 260222
Status REVOKED
Incorp Date 24 January 2006
Dissolution Date 9 Sept 2016
Jurisdiction District of Columbia (US)
5029 Conn Ave NW
Washington DC 20008
Alternative Names Besta Pizza (trading name)
AGENT Andrew Kline
1225 19th St NW #320
Washington DC 20036
Inactive Directors/Officers
Andrew Kline, AGENT
Abdel Rahman, governor
opencorporates.com/companies/us_dc/EXTUID_2684358
corp.dcra.dc.gov/BizEntity.aspx/ViewEntityData?entityId=2684358

Good advice. Documentation is important - posting an image with no context or source link + archive link (and niggers not archiving it immediately) is sloppy and doesn't help actual research effort. After all, we're doing it for the kids, not shits and giggles. It doesn't help to be shortsighted, lazy (the Aleftantis = super-clever and sneaky anagram of "I love kids" in French bullshit for example) and counterproductive.

We can gather massive data, analyze it and present it in a way that makes sense. But it has to be real, verifiable factual data, not We the Pizza troll fuckery.

MFW: those ID digits.

FBI B8

It big enough that they staged an impromptu false flag at the pizza restaurant.

I blame reddit for all the stupid shit. Bluepilled faggots from the_donald. Holla Forums topics have been pretty good on it.

It doesn't need to make sense, since the Jew is pure evil. Pure evil is absurd because it is the opposite of truth and goodness.

It's a Greek name, apparently.

www. 614streets.com

Click the red pill.

Keep up the momentum

The slides are now more subtle and (((they))) are necrobumping selected threads to further control the board

Another user did some name geneology bullshit and found that the surname was so rare it had to be a taken last name. As in he changed it to that from something else.

I imagine their retribution will come in the form of sterilization and reprogramming for anyone who is even tired to this internet subgroup.

It's a race against the clock really, the public is just a hammer, it doesn't care who gets nailed.

He knew about pizza

They're faggot commies though, Stalinism or death.