Why no thread on this?

rightsidenews.com/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/turkey-has-declared-war-on-syria-does-this-mean-that-world-war-3-is-about-to-erupt-in-the-middle-east/

Why no thread on this?

Aside from them moving into syria, the president of turkey actually called for war.

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/turkey-and-the-next-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3nis_WYOFg
politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-russia-useful-idiot-madeleine-albright-230238
sg.news.yahoo.com/former-secretary-state-albright-trump-194130457.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Russia_relations
sputniknews.com/world/201610171046424903-russia-china-us-opposition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
archive.fo/LHccj
archive.fo/a9h2r
archive.fo/C05Jl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Trump

I hope he sides with russia in this conflict if it gets serious.

Because we had one when it happened.

oh shit

No. NATO is defensive, not offensive.

Let's not little details like the proper ordering of cause and effect stop us from sending millions of white lives into the meat grinder for the sake of our greatest ally.

M.A.D.

You're falling for Turkish propaganda meant for Turkroaches. Their goal isn't Assad.

What is their goal in Syria then? To keep ISIS from firing shots into their borders? To keep the Eternal Kurd under wraps?

You are joking right? Nobody can be this NEW.

Happening

"Indeed, Erdogan’s recent participation in the fighting against ISIS is actually a deliberate misdirection, being instead mostly aimed at striking the Kurdish militias that the United States regards as its most effective fighting force against the terrorist groups."

Turkey and the Next War
theamericanconservative.com/articles/turkey-and-the-next-war/

no updates since then either. Russia told Turkey to clarify their position and I haven't seen shit since.

Erdogan is smoking something if he thinks he can take on Russia without the help of the US. Even better if he attacks Russian forces first, giving them justifiable reason to utterly annihilate them.
It'll be interesting to see another actual armed conflict between two modern nations in the current year.

There's no way the Russians would fall for such a provocation. All they and Assad need to do is run out the clock for two more months.

running the clock out is going to involve atleast slowing down the roach advance. I suspect there will be a couple of russian "oops we thought that roach convoy was isis" incidents

It was a miscommunication, Putin and Erdogan talked and it was revealed that Erdogan had no plans to attack government forces.

You mean like when NATO defensively invaded Yugoslavia?

Michael Savage reminds audience of Bill Clinton's and Madeleine Albright's war crimes against Serbia
youtube.com/watch?v=w3nis_WYOFg

Albright: Trump fits the mold of Russia's 'useful idiot'
politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-russia-useful-idiot-madeleine-albright-230238

Madeleine Albright: "Trump is like a gift to Putin in terms of the things he’s saying specifically about NATO and the Baltics."

sg.news.yahoo.com/former-secretary-state-albright-trump-194130457.html

Of course. He said "Their goal isn't Assad", Turkey is obviously in there to try to fuck Assad. So I asked him what he was trying to say.

Remember that Nostradamus quote ? When the leaders of the two whatever will team up, Constantinople will be stained with barbarian blood.

The right thing to do would be to side with no one and try to deescalate things diplomatically.

CHECK THE CATALOG, THERE'S THREE OR FOUR THREADS ON SYRIA

because

1 - there's two/three Syria Threads on the catalog
2 - erdogan is currently losing men, heavy equipment, and jihadi proxies just trying to take on the pkk/sdf/ypg especially after getting their asses handed to them in Afrin, also from isis atgm shots and ambushes, and everyone here wondered why he hasn't yet taken al-bab by now? because the turks made sure their heavy losses remain unreported and under the dark. simple as that, so there's no real worries about his hot air spewing out about his neo ottoman meme.

Facing massive setbacks to their game, the left's response is to always flip the table and smash all the pieces with a well placed boot. They will have their world, even if they have to sift through it's ashes for it's one last intact piece.

He already stated he wants to overthrow Assad. What clarification is needed? Sure, he stated the the purpose was to "restore justice", but what difference does that make?

Top Middle East cancer nations
1ª Saudis
2ª Roach
3ª Israel

lurk more if you have not seen a thread on this yet. still good to keep this thing alive thought

Turkey would be fucked

Israel cannot be compared in with the other. Israel is the host and refuge for financial and cultural subverters. Saudis (which are probably crypto, btw) and roaches you can just isolate and point guns at them. With Jews, you have to get rid of them entirely.

Time to reclaim Constantinople.

There was, but there's been absolutely no news about Turkey's invasion of Syria since King Turkroach first announced it. Discussion of it died because there hasn't been any new developments to discuss.

I would not be surprised if morale was utterly shit in the Turkish army right now after the failed coup and the following purges. And turkey has an conscripted army to begin with.

Perhaps this would be a better question for one of those "questions that don't deserve their own thread" threads but why didn't an European power try to reconquer Constantinople when the Ottoman Empire was starting to decline?

Why…would they?

there where too big countries like hungary between them and close to turkey to make it profitable. why lose men for land you probably wont be able to hold without having alot of your men there when you can use them to defend your actually country. it is a sad thing but its perfectly reasonable to not do so at that time.

That's just Turkey vs Russia though.

Turkey is a NATO member country, if gets into a war with Russia it would mean Europe and the US would have to honor their pact and go to war against Russia.

All because some NWO kikes want to destabilize Syria for Pissrael. Aren't you loving jews yet?

The Ottoman empire started it's decline in the 1800. By that time, it was almost 400 years since the Byzantines lost it, and it was no longer "Constantinople", but Istambul, a muslim and turkish centre of commerce.

None of the European powers cared about the Ottoman land, except for Egypt, and going to war against them would've only destabilize a region with a history of conflict. In the end, the Ottomans killed themselves by their decadence.

LET THE KIKES KNOW THAT WE ARE AWARE OF THEIR PANIC

They are playing very heavy-handed now - first with Jill Steinberg, now with international war???

DOTR ETA: LATE JANUARY

At the rate the west is radicalizing, whites will rule the world by Christmas next year and all the kikes will have been gassed.

that is if Obama is still president. Also Russia would easily fuck up east europe before the west could be fully ready for a world war. i think that Russia would also play alot on their defence if a world war breaks out. like this video why waste so much of their air force just on Turkey when they can let nato come to them instead.

Pic related are NATO member countries, with potentially alliances of their own that they will rope into the war.

Russia's allies are Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, India, China, Belarus, Iran and Syria. All of them respectively with their own alliances too.

Excited for WWIII yet?

we can only hope that a war with Russia wont start before Trump gets in. King nigger will for sure try something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India–Russia_relations
sputniknews.com/world/201610171046424903-russia-china-us-opposition/

I think i shall start a petition for the insta-banning of Holla Forums moeshitposters.

I think Turkey is going ahead because Erdogan knows that the NWO puppets like Clinton, Kerry and McCain will do anything they can to ensure US involvement in the war.

Turkey vs Russia under a scenario that is completely divorced from their combat doctrines.
Turkey would get raped by the SOSC alone.

its now or next chance wont come up in at least 8 years.

So not only are you clueless about actual international relations, you're also a goon

Yeah it's Holla Forums. Time to start banning moeshitposters.

I believe Trump already went on record saying the US won't partake in any regime changes from now. Some multi-billionaire walking corpses are going to be salty as all hell next year if Turkey doesn't succeed in kicking off a World War.

I didn't think anyone could be this stupid.

NATO is a purely defensive alliance. It does not have to help you if you are the attacker. It also doesn't have to help you if you get wrecked after attacking. This is carte blanche for NATO to let turkey die.

do you even read threads?

the moment Russia does any type of damage in defence for syria against turkey is the moment they claim that Russia attacked them for no reason

They tried.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

While we love to wank it to WW3 here, NATO isn't gonna do shit over fucking Turkey. Obama has about a month and a half left in office, not nearly enough time for a proper invasion, especially considering the entire world knows Turkey instigated the conflict.

What's going to happen is the turkroaches will hunt down some Kurds and gtfo when Russia tells them to.

you realise thats the opposite of qhat we want right? who the fuck would want a war with russia now that Trump is getting in?
Get out leftypol

I hope you are right, user. King Roach did say he wanted to topple Assad. To retain his image of strength he would have to make good of this.
I am sorry for the Kurds, but they are mostly leftist and not white, I think.
I thing the only whites in Syria are Syrian Christian, who don't race-mix. They don't call themselves anything other than Christian though.

Looks like everyone is unsure a this point.

There are U.S nuclear bases in Turkey. I think NATO would be knees deep in a Turkey-Russia war. Not only that, Turkey is most likely buying oil from ISIS, which is good for NATO since it wont go to any Iranian/Russian ally.
Sauce:
archive.fo/LHccj
archive.fo/a9h2r
archive.fo/C05Jl

The french and british stopped the russians from doing so

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Europe and US too.

Your stupidity amuses me greatly. Do continue.

Reported for thread derailment.

Also let it be a warning to all Holla Forumsaks that our staff is compromised because they are allowing moeshitposters again.

That's really plausible, but there's no evidence of it. What I do know is, OPEC needs the subsidiary oil that "terrorists" own, because it keeps oil very cheap in the black market and really expensive in the global markets. If "terrorist" oil goes in the main market, oil is down the shitter, and that's not good for the (((bankers))).

Probably to drag the US into a war with Russia. We saw Hillary lust for military action against Russia over the 'cyberattacks' on her email server, since she lost the election and Trump is pro Russia the kikes try it via Turkey.

Also remember the no fly zone that the US passed over Syria.

Rivalry between the European powers. None of them would let the other have it.

The best chance was after the First World war, when the Allies were occupying it. The British prime minister David Lloyd-George wanted to go to war with Turkey to protect Constantinople and Greek possessions in Anatolia, but the Conservatives stopped him by overthrowing his government.

Did the US move all warheads from Turkey to Romania?

Why do we even bother teaching history? We never seem to learn from it.