Secretary of State

Who would you pick for Secretary of State in Trump's cabinet?

I think the best fit for the position would be someone non-interventionist like Michael Scheuer or someone diplomatic with military experience like Jim Webb so Trump could play the Sec of State and Sec of Defense as good cop, bad cop. You don't want to play nice and get along with us? Then deal with Mad Dog Mattis instead. Seeing Trump reach across party lines would also be amazing for salt mining potential. What do you think Holla Forums? Are there any names not currently being tossed around that we should meme into Trump considering?

mp4 sorta related just because it was hilarious watching how shit libs reacted to this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
forward.com/news/344738/in-major-shift-gop-rejects-two-state-solution-says-israel-not-occupier/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/buyers-remorse-trump-supporter-was-foreclosed-treasury-pick-steve-mnuchin
twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424
stormfront.org/forum/t1140683/
latimes.com
cryptome.org/0005/cia-officers.htm
cryptome.org/2013-info/03/casey/michael-anne-casey.htm
cryptome.org/2013/01/nicgorski/stephen-john-nicgorski.htm
gawker.com/5842912/chief-of-cias-global-jihad-unit-revealed-online
salon.com/2011/10/14/insiders_voice_doubts_cia_911/
nbcnews.com/id/41484983/ns/us_news-security/t/cia-officers-make-grave-
cryptome.org/2013/03/bikowsky-top-darkside.htm
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/2014/01/12/43841ac6-7a34-11e3-af7f-13bf0e9965f6_story.html
cryptocomb.org/?p=328
boilingfrogspost.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

David duke.

Yeah, no thanks. Out of the names floating around, Giuliani is probably the least bad, but not by a huge margin.

Pat fucking Buchanan

Giuliani is a warhawk. It'd be more sensible to have someone that is perceived to be more level-headed and likable than Trump or Mattis as Secretary of State for the increased effect of making Trump/Mattis appear more intimidating
"Oh you don't want to discuss things reasonably with me and come to a compromise? Then deal with my very large friend instead."

Fuck me, I can't believe I forgot about him. Isn't Pat getting up there in age though?

He's as old as Trump will be when he leaves office

Trump would never pick someone like Scheuer. Scheuer's actually dead serious about America first – especially when it comes to Israel.

Shit, how is his health? Could he handle the stress from the position at his age?

Sadly, you're probably right

It's possible since Scheuer has been singing Trump's praises every chance he gets. I honestly don't think Trump is as serious on Israel as he makes it out.

There's absolutely no good choice who is "experienced". So its shitty options, even if you get someone in there who is loyal and will have the same positions doesn't mean they will be any good.

No, it isn't possible. Read what I wrote again. Scheuer is dead serious about Israel. He, rightly, sees Israel as an absolute enemy of the United States. He's only praising Trump because it's the better option out of two horrible choices. Trump is a zionist who supports Israel. To be honest, I don't think his administration even deserves a man like Scheuer.

Which is why he wants them to pay for their protection? Unless you can see the future, it's possible. Their goals are very congruent. The only thing working against Scheuer is his ability to interact with world leaders, since he is used to being more of an analyst than a diplomat.

Why do people suggest Webb?

Scheuer would be a dream, but I could live with Giuliani if his leash is short.

I got banned from the_donald for posting an article from Michael Scheuer from his website using the verbatim title, was deemed anti-semitic.

His exact words were "I think Israel will pay" after he hesitated and looked like a deer in headlights. One of the two men has no problem going right to Congress and telling kike politicians to their ugly, rat faces that Israel is a strategically worthless boat anchor around the neck of the USA. The other made some jokes at a Jewish Republican function and then sucked AIPAC dick with a speech written by his jewish son-in-law.

Scheuer wouldn't care how much the Israelis ponied up, they wouldn't be defended because they aren't worth the trouble and they serve no purpose. He feels the same way about all of these little sand nigger shit holes and everywhere else the empire feels like polluting the gene pool with niggerspics. Trump's idea is to keep everything in place and get more money from it. There's a fundamental difference there.

If you don't want to see it because you don't like it when people don't enthusiastically suck Trump's dick, that's not my problem.

Note, Scheuer is jewish.

Laying it on pretty thick, chaim

Scheuer is not jewish. He is Roman Catholic and German. Filtered.

Is that the name of Trump's grandchild?

Is that your idea of a comeback?

How much more engagement do kike shills like you deserve? Your act is stale. You can feel free to head over to GLP or free republic if you want a friendly forum for zionism. We like to keep it zero tolerance around here.

Reported fam, ive had enough of the trump is a kike posting

I'm actually just going to go ahead and filter you.

I see Webb because he has military experience, isn't a warhawk, has experience meeting with foreign leaders, and it would be reaching across party lines which would be beneficial because it would ease the worries of the normie population and at the same time, generate tears from the hardcore leftist SJW types because none of the Democrat candidates other than Webb himself would have ever done a similar gesture. Webb being chosen would further cement how much a failure of the democrat party currently is for losing touch of its roots as a "working man's party," something that only Webb represented in the democrat primary. I don't care for his stances on affirmative action and immigration, but those don't really matter that much as Sec of State

Another one filtered. Good luck with your report, kike.

Easier than defending your positions I guess

No health concerns I'm aware of, no vices either. He doesn't look like he's on his way out the door anytime soon, anyway

SecState messes with the refugee program, no? I could see webb loving that achmed cock, despite his other good qualities.

Seen a very sharp increase of people doing this. Very interesting.

you: jew is a religion!

0/10

I think you might be right. Didn't know that.
A quick google brought up this quote on his stance about refugees

So I think he would probably fall in line with Trump in regards to the refugee program, but that's just my guess

Clearly Jeb Bush would be best Secretary of State.

Am I right Holla Forums?

Your mask has fallen off. He answered the question directly and normally like any other question he was asked. Scheuer has praised every move Trump has made thus far. There's no reason for them not to get along other than your butthurt over Trump winning.

I DONT CARE IF TRUMP ISN'T PRESIDENT YET, IF HE DOESN'T LAUNCH MORE THAN 100 NUCLEAR MISSILES DIRECTLY INTO TEL AVIV WITHIN 30 MINUTES I WILL CALL THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS AND CHANGE MY VOTE!

I AM VERY CONCERNED

FUCK DRUMP AND WHITE PEOPLE

The question was never whether Scheuer has praised Trump. That's not in dispute. The issue is whether Scheuer would be a potential candidate for Secretary of State – and the answer is NO. The answer is NO.

Do you understand that? Do you understand why? Do you understand the fundamental difference in Scheuer and Trump's positions on Israel and why it isn't going to happen? Great.

SOMEONE GAS THIS KIKE FOR CALLING DRUMPF DRUMP AND NOT DRUMPF

I think this user is speaking the truth, maybe Trump maybe is a jewish plant. I'm very c o n c e r n e d.

Are there still people in the thread you haven't filtered?

Now that King Kike has been thoroughly assdevastated we can can get back to actually talking about SecState.

For Jim Webb is there a benefit to choose him specifically over other Moderate Centrist republicans? I can see his pros being:

Cons are:

I'm not in love with the idea of him, and I do like Pat Buchanan a lot more, but maybe #WebbSlingers might not be bad at least. Better than Romney's stupid ass.

Webb was secretary of the navy? Wow.

Yep. He was technically Mattis's boss while he was Secretary of the Navy, so that'll be a fun piece of "political trivia" if he gets the pick.

I don't know if he can be counted on to cancel many thousands of H1B visas and handle the tough business of immigration crackdowns though. A big part of Trump's economic plans hinge on many thousands of H1B Pajeets, Chinks and Spics going back over the wall. If Webb cucks on this central point, he could be a thorn in his side instead of another asset moving the country in one direction.

That business a few months back of a bunch of illegal immigrant felons """accidentally"""" getting citizenship was a """mistake""" made by the State Department, and we can't have any """"mistakes"""" like that under Trump.

pro open borders
pro amnesty

Pat Buchanan's a wet dream pick that will probably never happen, same thing when people were suggesting him for VP. Who decided Webb was in the running?

Because of his early bipartisan endorsement and previous Executive Branch experience his name has been floated as a possible cabinet member for some time, but because he's got (D) next to his name and is pro-amnesty and open borders like said I highly doubt he'll be in the administration, and especially not as Secretary of State.

Different line of inquiry then lads, is Representative King in the running for Secretary of State?

He is ludicrously redpilled and very racially aware. He also and incredibly well spoken debater and has already established relations with foreign parties like AfD and whatever the fuck Geert's party is called.

Again, you're not from the future and again, we don't know Trump's true intentions with Israel. He panders to them for muh PR reasons since due to him being in politics, he has to. There is a chance since they're both isolationists at the core.

I understand that you're butthurt about Trump winning and mad that he may get someone that will help people.

No, it's because his family is jewish. Nothing stops Michael Scheuer, James Trafficant, Ron Paul, Keith Ellison and lots of other people from just plainly stating our relationship with Israel is a negative to the US. Some of them state it more harshly than others, but the key takeaway is a non-existent relationship. It's not difficult. Most people in the United States do NOT care about Israel and don't want to give them money or support them. If a politician doesn't give voice to the same, it means they don't agree with it.

Goddam it why did you have to reply to him? Now I have to keep counter-shilling.

OY VEY IF THIS TRUMP GOY DOESN'T LITERALLY BUILD A SPACE LASER TO OBLITERATE ISRAEL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES HE'S LITERALLY A CLONE OF CARL MARX! I'VE BEEN SWINDLED…IM SO….CONCERNED

And those people don't get traction. Don't people win the presidency. I'd like to see you do better then.

You sound like Sinead. The fact is, Trump is taking a better stance than most politicians and is willing to be neutral with them.

It's fun to fuck with him since the guy is beyond butthurt.

Who?

Trump has also said he wants to make the "Ultimate Deal" in regards to Israel and Palestine. I think it would be fucking hilarious if he ends up bargaining a One-State solution and in exchange for their gay Jerusalem embassy Israel dies by Arab demographic shifts.

Plus I like how ominous "The Ultimate Deal" sounds.

Trump, Boris Johnson, Wilders…

Is the West seriously being saved by a bunch of Super Sayans?

They get blacked out of jewish media entirely, correct. Even when they are very milquetoast like Ron Paul.
Who? His family is jewish. He has jewish family. That's why he supports Israel. It's very straightforward. It doesn't mean he's going to launch some war on behalf of Israel, but it means he supports them.

Which is why Scheuer won't be getting a cabinet position.
I think that would be you. I don't think you'd be stretching so hard to deny plain reality otherwise.

Great leaders usually have great hair. Not sure why. Maybe it's a hormone thing.

RIP, Jim. You'll be sorely missed.
I still think that the kikes got rid of him in that 'farming accident'.

If a one state solution happens, Israel will be forced to acknowledge that goyim are people. Whereas with a two state solution they would just have to give up clay.
Trump just appointed Mattis as Secretary of Defense, and he favors a two state solution.
Of course, Israel does not want either solution, because they want to gain as much clay as they can AND maintain Zionist political power.

Yeah. It's obvious he wants to end the money that goes there. A lot of the money that goes there is due to the conflict. If the conflict is over, no more flow of shekels. He gets to out them as not wanting peace and wanting war and money while trying to look like the peacemaker at the same time. Pretty clever really.

No, they don't know how to manage any sort of push back nor do they use any inventive ways of dealing with a hostile media or a media that tries to black them out (which the media tried with Trump at one point).

So you no you're showing you're not from around here. So not only has your mask slipped in showing how mad you are, you've shown that your not from around here or even halfchan. This is rich.

And yet he comments on his German heritage and comments on being proud of it. He surrounds himself with people not fond of jews or the bullshit they pull. He has made jokes at their expense and keeps going after them in one veiled manner or the other. If he were going to bend knee to the jews, they would never have attacked him or kvetched at him as much as they did. This shill talking point of yours is tired and weak.

Because of your wishful thinking? Wew. As I said before, there is no reason to think Trump won't consider him. The guy is competent and is in-line with Trump's thinking and his policies would benefit Trump.

You typed this:
You're mad as fuck and it is obvious to the world.

There's a reason men like Hitler were known as gods.

Kek confirms this isn't the shill's lucky day

These dubs deserve checking as well.

Not everyone on the board wastes time in e-celeb threads.
Yeah, and?
Like who?
At this point I'm going to exit thread. The only one engaging in wishful thinking is you. Christie was nixed by Kusher. Romney – who is a long time associate of Netanyahu – is being pushed by Kushner. It's not going to be Scheuer. You know it and I know it. I have no idea what you're even doing at this point.

Wasn't Hitler inspired by The Wild Chase to craft his aesthetic? I sometimes wonder whether Hitler, through divine providence, fell into this perfect archetype, whether Jung was a turbo-genius for recognizing that Hitler merely took it's shape because that's a preformed human archetype, or whether Hitler, recognizing that it was an incredibly powerful archetype entered into it's form on it's own.

I'm very much looking forward to the Overton window going further right because openly discussing the academic and Jungian nature of Hitler's rise to power is absolutely fascinating and I want to be able to do it openly.

And a follow-up quote.

Jews couldn't help but wreck Christianity, as they saw it as a pillar strength for white peoples. Little did they know however, that it was a domesticating chain, not a pillar of strength. By reducing society to a more animalistic, primitive tribal state the Jew has not weakened the white man, he has stripped him of everything that made him civil.

I hope that God will have mercy on the Jews because we certainly won't.

You don't have to look in an e-celeb thread to know who are trying to fuck over this board and community.

That contradicts your constant refrain of jewishness. Is he going to cuck out to Merkel ecah chance he gets because of that? Your logic in the end does not make a damn lick of sense and you are so buttmad that you don't realize it.

Bannon to name one. He has commented on race realism issues and embraces the idea.

Sure you are.

Nope. I said that Scheuer is a possibility because his views are in line with Trump's and he has not caused any bad blood between them. I did admit that he comes across more of an analyst than a diplomat so that there would make him more of a longshot but that he was still possible. You are the one engaging in wishful thinking, wishing Trump is the goodest of goys yet if that were the case, he'd be an out and about neocon and if that were the case, he would not have courted so much opposition, opposition he is still seeing.

According to whom? Christie has been in hot water since the Bridgegate issue, with a verdict being passed around the same time he got bounced. That and Kushner has a personal axe to grind with Christie since Christie put his father in jail.

And we all see how well that is going. Even the lugenpresse gave up on meming this. You seem to be the only one who truly thinks that will work.

I'm simply talking about it and noted that he would be good and that he would be useful. You are the one who finds this offensive, so much so that you lost your shit in this thread and now are going to lie down because "you can't even".

Nicely refuted. Keep up the good work.

Trips for truth.

Michael Scheuer would be the best pick. We need someone who will actually put America first.

I'm more interested in why some kike would spend his time trying to blackpill us on Scheuer. I'm so tired of all the kikes. Please god, burn them all to ashes.

They don't want us to meme Scheuer at Trump. We should pester Trump to give the guy more consideration than what appears some may be giving him.

Fuck Guliani. Fuck Romney.

We want Michael Scheuer!

Just imagine the cvetching this would cause!

Well it's stickied now, Trump should see it.

Checked. I hope he does. I honestly feel also that the shills know that a Scheuer pick robs them of any room to talk. They can't trash that pick no matter how hard they try. That and Buchanan would wreck their asses.

the secretary of the treasury being a jew is perhaps a far more important question. God this is all so difficult. let me sleep politics.

Fucking hell Trump, don't fail again like you did with fucking K.T. McFarland

A Con I've never seen posted here is that is nomination as SecState would be that he would gain a lot of public attention and traction for a future presidential candidacy, think shillary.

The idea of 467th DNC butthurt is great, it would make Trump looking like a man that see beyong party lines yada yada, but maybe that ultimately it will create is own enemy for 2020.

PROVE IT. FUCKING PROVE IT. YOU CANNOT PROVE THIS. THIS WOULD BE THE SINGLE GREATEST THING TRUMP HAS EVER DONE, BUT IT CANNOT POSSIBLY BE TRUE.

I was wondering why this got a sticky

I'm ready to be surprised by Monday's headlines

fact is repubs are gonna keep small business like cebook.com/Flowinglineslandscape/?ref=page_internal from having to deal with blacks in their communities. we fully support president trump for the future and so should democucks

What? We're meming it, retard. Trump knows what he's doing, but someone like Scheuer might not be on his radar. We're putting Scheuer on his radar and hoping for the best. The fuck are you going on about?

I KNOW, I’M A FUCKING IDIOT WHO IS SUICIDALLY DEPRESSED AND HAS BEEN AWAKE FOR TOO LONG. I’M SORRY THAT I MISREAD.

Get some sleep and don't kill yourself, faggot. We're almost at the climax of the story. You're gonna bow out now, before Act 2?

The world is your oyster user.

I've never heard that story before, and just looked it up. Do you have anymore to share? It feels like everytime you think you have it all figured out you find an entire new continent to explore.

if this isn't a proof of meme magick idk what is

Dana Rohrabacher. He knows the ins and outs of China, the M.E. and Russia. I've met him and one of his closest aides, and they were two of the most America First motherfuckers I've ever met.

Dana was Reagan's speechwriter, and helped craft the language that was used to energize America to defeat the Soviet Union.

The man is a fucking patriot, through and through.

My only concern is that he just had shoulder replacement surgery, because he spent too many years surfing.

I'm shilling for him because I've met him a few times, and spoke at length with one of his aides.

I just want him pick to pick someone who isn't a buttfucking neocon.

Anyone that's not R-money.

That actually sounds legit, though.
Tractors are high energy, top heavy, rolling death machines.

Pat looks noticeably older in the last few years, but he's still sharp as a tack (embed related). I hope he's currently writing a book, so much has happened since Suicide of a Superpower.
He never had kids, so I'd assume he'd have a lot of time to offer Trump if he was willing to work with him.

In case you hadn't noticed, it is already December 2016. There have been three names put forward as strong Secretary of State prospects:

None of them have political outlooks anything like those of Scheuer. Only Giuliani was a strong supporter of Trump during the campaign, so having his name considered could look like payback.

Even if we assume that Romney was an example of Trump trolling the fuck out of Mitt and making him squirm, that still leaves Bolton and Giuliani. Bolton is actually the worst of the three, a full bore neocon on the level of Dick Cheney.

We have already hit some disappointments with Trump like Mnuchin, so stop idealizing him. Trump said a lot of contradictory things during his campaign and prior, so what his actual views are is kind of a mystery.

John Mearsheimer for Secretary of State, Norman Finkelstein for Ambassador to Israel!

Oh, and Tommy Sotomayor for Press Secretary!

Anyone have the webm where Steve king calls Greeks non-white because of Turk invasion?

I am just shocked he hasn't been "literally Hitler'd" out of office.

And most of those are just names being pushed hard by the media while ignoring all the other people Trump is looking at.

You do realize Trump has known the guys for years, became friends with him after he turned on Goldman sachs, stayed in touch with him because Trump wanted to start a production company and the guy had experience with hollywood, and the guy had run the finances for his campaign without issue and showed his loyalty then. Trump had no reason to throw him away since he had proven himself loyal at a detriment to himself since his company took a hit due to his association with Trump. This is not idealizing Trump, this is being realistic and jumping on a unique chance to get someone who is more in line with our way of thinking in.

I see where you are coming from, but I see her being more usefull to The People as a lone agent. She's done very well so far, has she not?

I don't believe there is any evidence for that. If Donald Trump was having meetings with Michael Scheuer or others like him, we would have heard about it.

Same story with Gary Cohn? And why would John Bolton even be considered?

Anyway, we will see who is closer to the mark as things progress.

Ann supported the Iraq war, and has a history of being close to a neocon. Both her and Tommy tend to provocative, but with Tommy, it's more obvious when he's joking, whereas Ann does it for media attention. She's very willing to play the witch to liberals, as it gets her extensive coverage.

I don't know if you can find it, but there is an old recording of her on Peter Schiff's show, and she leaves in a huff when Peter is politely taking some of her views apart. I vaguely recall something similar with her and Alex Jones a long time ago.

Overall, in 2016, Ann is great, but I don't think her talents would make her a good press secretary.

Hillary Clinton has a lot of experience for this post.. :^)

She's done a pretty great job, I just want to get as many big hitters into Trump's cabinet as possible. Now that Trump's in power, Coulter isn't quite as valuable on her own versus if she had Trump's ear and some influence. She's got the public attention on illegal immigration, now she could help the guy who has the power to do something about it. These are my thoughts on the matter anyway.

To be honest with you, I only became aware of Ann with her 'how many jews do they think live in the US??' twitter posts. Pre-2016 Ann, I'm pretty unfamiliar with. I'll definitely look up those interviews - every one I've seen her in she seems to get quite fired up (even with friendly hosts) but I guess she's used to getting teamed up on by multiple hosts most of the time.
I've seen maybe half a dozen Sotomayor videos and most of them were exposing how terrible black culture is - I did happen to see the David Duke one which was interesting enough. I'm not sure if he could hold his own in a press ring, but then again, I'm openly ignorant of his capabilities.

Isn't Scheuer the one who let 9/11 happen?

I never said he had meetings with Scheuer. I said that the media, the lugenpresse from where you are getting your information, are the ones pushing various names for the sole purpose of turning his base against him and you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. Rohrabacher is being considered, as confirmed by him, but the media has spent more time talking up all the other people instead, despite them being longshots due to the fact that they clash with Trump's views and are hated by his base.

He's meeting with him. You do realize that Trump likes to neutralize enemies by taking people from them and putting them under his thumb? He did that with Ailes long ago by taking his right hand man, then later on, picked up Ailes so he could undermine Fox further, then did the same with the democratic party by considering Tulsi Gabbard by trying to take her off the field knowing full well she will try and run against Trump in 2020. He has done the same shit over and over an yet people like you keep falling for the lugenpresse line or whatever blackpill fantasy you have in mind.

Because the media is pushing him and Trump does actually know him.

It is the same bullshit with amnesty all over again, the same shit with the wall and so on. At what point when will you learn that the media is full of shit and is playing with you? You're just making yourself look beyond foolish.

Hello Michael

Ann is not bad, but she is a professional political writer with conservative views, and she has blown with the wind over the years. Once every 18 months or so, she puts out some book, then hits all of the talk shows promoting it to bestseller status. It's honestly hard to know exactly what her real political views are. She was a good friend of Joseph Sobran, which is a good sign.

You are still delusional. You will wake up soon enough.

Rohrabacher hasn't met with him, Bolton has. Plus Trump has picked Mattis for Secretary of Defense, a guy who thinks Iran is the Great Satan, and who will have trouble getting Senate approval. Who does that appease?

Michael Scheuer is the only person i can name, period, that would be a logical pick for SecState.

He's got a lot of foreign policy experience, jew-wise, and not a lot of baggage for leftists to attack.

I would ALMOST forgive Trumps kike treasury pick if he picked Scheuer to balance out the super jewy shit he's been doing lately (almost)

The only delusional one here is you, since you think it is a good idea to take talking points points from shills and the lugenpresse and somehow pass yourself off as in the know while ignoring the wealth of information out there that shows how wrong you are. I would say in time you'd soon understand but like other leftists, you'll be faced with reality and substitute it with some other reality to make yourself feel better.

Rohrabacher is under consideration, he has confirmed this himself. Should I take the word of a random guy who believes the lugenpresse or direct from the horse's mouth who has no reason to lie about it and would be refuted if he did?
Mattis was a pick Holla Forums has been in support of for some time now, as well as many in Trump's base.Now suddenly it is a bad thing? Oy vey. Your mask is slipping. Mattis is not fond of Iran because Iran killed some of his men, and many Americans old enough to remember are not fond of Iran because of the hostage crisis and so on of yesteryears. Anyone over the age of 50 who is not taking it up the add from Iran is fond of Iran.

And what were his men doing when they got killed? Minding their own business in their own country? Probably not.
You mean when they forcibly overthrew the US puppet regime and re-nationalized their oil like they had done under Mossadegh which spurred the intervention in the first place?

Because everything Iran does is perfect, right? It's still a muslim country. If you love the country so much then move there. In the end, I hope the whole region, israel included, gets nuked to hell.

My biggest reason for liking Ann is that she's happy to shit all over illegals and recognises the danger of illegal and excessive Hispanic immigration. She's absolutely abhorred by the left and the salt created by them could be collected and exported were Ann to be appointed Press Secretary.
I do realise that neither of us will get who we want and will probably be a safe pick by Trump, someone who will keep CNN and the rest of the MSM in line.

here it is

That was a really interesting response. For me, I just look at who is going after Iran. The English, the Soviets, the Americans. It's the who's who of kike puppets. I look to which side of the Second Zionist War Iran was on, and it was the Axis. They were delivering oil to Germany in exchange for finished goods and technology – straight barter is being a bad, bad goy.

It says a lot that you just immediately reach for "It's still a muslim country". I know exactly who and what I'm talking with here.

This guy is an Israel-first stooge shitting on other Europeans – who actually have a real National Socialist party with representation in their parliament. I don't think it gets much further away from being "based" than that.

Stop this bullshit divide and conquer and get on with the program.

What's the program you want me to get with? Letting zionists push their worthless narrative under the guise of American patriotism?

You are playing right into the enemy's hand by memeing all this Iran vs US shit.

At this point in time, there's frankly nothing going between both sides, aside from the shitshow in Yemen.

Fair enough if that's how you see it. I don't see how calling zionists on their fraudulent narrative they use to push for the conflict in the first place is feeding into anything, but I'll take your word for it.

Keep crying. Move to the country if you love them so much. To this day you have people there making light of the iran hostage crisis. That would never sit well with people who remember it. In the end, there is no reason for one country to bend over and cuck out to another country. If Iran wants to sit on it's own and leave everyone alone, that's fine. But I'm not going to act like any country in that region is some sacred cow or beyond reproach. I'm simply saying a lot of older people are not fond of that country and sure as hell are not fond of that region and wish that region, israel included, would fuck off forever since they seem to be a source of endless trouble or whining.

Mattis is a good motherfucker, and I beseech you to believe him.

It's less zionism and more people who just want all that fuss to go away. No one wants to go to war, no one likes war, but holy shit, people are tired about hearing about muh iran, muh iraq, muh israel, muh middle east. At some point, you just want them to fuck off and kill each other while leaving everybody else alone.

This muh Iran vs US and the just today US vs China are meme attack points generated by the left to fight Trump.

Mattis himself has said jackshit ever since he was picked.

We must see with our eyes unclouded.

There's no reason for me to believe Mattis at all, though I never said that I didn't believe him [about what, I don't know]. The tangent in question came from user 9be66e talking about Mattis not liking Iran because he had troops killed by them [or their weapons,or bombs, or something, the incident in question wasn't really expounded upon, but I'll believe it anyway] and all I said was it probably didn't happen in the course of America minding their own business. You break into someone's backyard, don't be surprised if you get shot.

It's no different than the Pan-Am Lockerbie bombing which the US had to falsely blame on Libya to not draw attention to their previous, very intentional, shoot down of an Iranian passenger jet.

So fucking what? Why shouldn't they? The US was in their country, stealing their resources, and sending those resources to Israel. If they don't want to do that and never did, why shouldn't they fuck the US's shit up?
No, apparently it isn't fine because that's what the actual history of the past 70+ years tells us. So now they're doing the smart thing and actually going on the offensive. The JewSA doesn't fuck with North Korea, does it? No, nukes make sure of that. Iran would have to be clinically retarded to go back to minding its own business in light of the bast 70 years.

True. In the end, I'm happy with anyone that does not war. I don;t think Trump or Mattis want war. They may not like Iran but I don;t think they will go to war with them. At most though, I can see them not making a move to save them, which is fine too. The less intervention of any kind in that region the better.

But you're the one who brought up Iran in the first place and started using previous examples of the US getting involved where it shouldn't as justification to keep getting involved where it shouldn't.

Stop this facade and instead focus your energy to meme a good SecState for Trump.

Do not fall into leftist's mind games and distractions.

As far as that goes, I'm more in line with the others in the thread saying Scheuer likely won't be the pick. He's likely far too anti-Israel.

He didn't "shit" on the greeks who are still european,just those who are mixed.He is racially aware and throws redpills about white genocide,he is as based as it gets.

Common decency. But that is asking much from muzzies.

So you want to hold on to old grudges instead of letting things slide? Okay. And who is the warhawk here?
That's stupid because that is giving people an excuse to dislike them. Again, if they make a move on US, then they deserve to be nuked to hell and back.
Again, the whole region can fuck off.

You lying cunt. I did not. The other guy did. I simply explained things from the most likely point of view of Mattis. He has no reason to suck Iran's dick as much as people do here or as much as you are doing now given what he was exposed to or grew up in.
And you continue to lie. I said that Iran should fuck off. I never called for more intervention. That is a blatant lie. I have been saying that we should leave the whole region be. I have been saying that we do not want war and that no one does. This type of bullshit, lying out your ass will endear no one to your position. You're just mad because you cannot come up with a good reason why anyone outside of iran should suck their dick and instead tell them to bugger off and leave them alone.

Are you a newfag or something? You genuinely don't understand why Iran is supported here? You sound like a jew, to be honest. Or a conservative. Are you a conservative? Are you a jew?

Sure thing, buddy.

I'm not surprised. This happens in every Scheuer thread. Every single one without question without fail. Because they cannot attack Scheuer, they do this, getting triggered by this bullshit and that. I'm not perfect, sine I've fallen into some of these traps but holy shit, if there was ever reason to meme and push Scheuer, this is it.

Cut this shit out, it's not even on-topic.

We failed when we failed to meme Ron Paul into Sec of Treasury but goddamn we must not fall into this time.

FUCKING CAN'T SHRED THE SCHEUER!

I skimmed through your post a little too quickly.
They've tried. Lots of times, but that was already explained to you.
Oh, you're a British jew. That explains it.

Why would anyone attack Scheuer, though? Scheuer is great and an anti-Zionist.

(((They))) want us to re-focus the discussion somewhere like how Mattis is gonna gas the iranian so we are too busy arguing about that shit instead of focusing on improving Trump's cabinet.

You're the one bashing King, you're the one trying to dissuade people from backing Scheuer, you're the one getting mad because someone is explaining why some guy dislikes a country and why some people are tired about hearing about a whole region. No, not everyone who does not suck iran's dick is a jew. Some of us want them, israel included (how many times have I mentioned this), to fuck off. I understand why Iran is supported here but holy shit, many people here would like them to fuck off as well. Many people would like to go about their business and never hear anything about the middle east or have the middle east in the middle of some bullshit of the week.

The shills would lose all stance to shit on Trump is Scheuer is picked. Scheuer is bad news for shills and their shilling efforts, he is bad news for the jews for the obvious reason.

And I explained to you why Mattis will not suck iran's dick like you do. I've explained that he will leave them alone probably since no one wants war. Apparently this is not good enough for you and people should worship iran instead of ignoring it and leaving them and that whole region to their own devices.

At this point you've outed yourself as a shill. Truing to get people not to shill Scheuer by acting as if it can never happen. Bashing King, and outright derailing a thread using Holla Forums's love for Iran. Wew.

Yeah, I sure did. I don't support anyone who supports Israel. This may come as a shock to you, but there are National Socialists on this board, not just Republicans who want to co-opt some symbols for a meme they want to post on Twitter.
What? When did this happen, you lying jewish faggot?
If he's wrong, then he's wrong. He's wrong.
Do you even realize you're talking to the same person here? Can you not read IDs?

The media is absolutely silent on Mike Scheuer.

We need to ring some goddamn bells, tweet to Trump, something.

This may come as a shock to you, but some politicians have to do muh PR because all the ones who don't end up out on their ass.

When you pulled the same bullshit the other shill from earlier was pulling.
You lying jewish faggot.

That's fine. You can go support someone else then. The middle east can still fuck off. Some of us want to move forward and some want to whine about the past like niggers whine about slavery. Fucking wew.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. Apparently you're not taking the hint.

This is true. And we all know why. A lot of what he says appeals to common sense too.

It's most certainly not PR. There are plenty of politicians who have had no trouble criticizing Israel, in both parties [though it seems increasingly rare in the Republican party, an extremely worrying trend], and maintaining their congressional seat.

Scheuer likely is too anti-Israel for a Trump administration. If he gets picked, that would be terrific. I don't particularly understand how recognizing the differences between the two men and the likelihood they would line up for this particular cabinet position on a board that averages a few thousand users a day makes me a shill, but you're deep in bunker mode right now and probably can't understand how stupid you sound.
… what? You're the one using the specific justification of Mattis hating Iran for the hostage crisis!

I should have filtered you from the first needlessly combative post you made. You are unhinged.

It is PR. Any politician who does not want to be characterized as the next Hitler tries to avoid the jews or going after them directly. How many truly prominent, rising stars are there that do this? It doesn't happen. Ron Paul was the closest and we all saw how that went down. Even more so, among republicans it is not easy and even among democrats it is not easy, less troublesome but still not easy.

So because someone is calling you out on your bullshit and not falling for your bullshit they are in bunker mode. Top kek. Let me break this down for you, since this has been seen multiple times in each Scheuer thread: People will talk about Scheuer, shill comes along pretending to be one of the people and claims Scheuer is unlikely. When pressed, shill claims it is due to Scheuer being too anti-israel, never explaining how much so he is. Shill will then push this until he finally calls Trump jewish or something of that nature like the shill earlier on in this thread. Shill will conveniently ignore that even Scheuer himself said he is not racist, or anti-jewish and that he is simply calling it like it is and simply stating the facts. The sole purpose of the shilling is to dissuade people from seriously pushing Scheuer, making people think Trump is jewish/zog/compromised, and so on. The added effect is demoralization in general, which is common with shills. This is repeated over and over. This is probably why you are cutting and running since you have no where to go with your line of bullshit and can only go inevitably into the "Trump is jewish" meme your lot keeps pushing.

I said he probably is not fond of them for his feelings on Iran because a lot of people that age regard iran in a less than pleasant light due to this. This doesn't mean he is going to go to war with them since people are against war as is Trump. But it does mean that the US is not going to make a move on Iran to help or hurt. Apparently that is not good enough for you. Apparently, iran should go on the offensive (your words).

No, you're just mad because you got called out. Whining about combative posts when you have called people jewish faggots and so on is amusing as fuck, and even more amusing people being abusive to each other has always been a mainstay on these boards. Feel free to blog about your misadventures here.

Why the CIA? Why not the FBI?

Notice that this isn't what I said. I said that Bolton has met Trump in person since the election, Rohrabacher has not.

That's your argument? lel

Holy shit, would it then be okay to have a Defense Secretary who hates Russia because he grew up during the Cold War? I mean, how fucking retarded can you be?

And now that the other shill is gone, this shill is back. Wew.

That doesn't mean Rohrabacher is not under consideration. You can't expect him to meet with everyone all at once, can you?He met with Lewnadowski but the media has said precious little about that. He met with Ted Cruz yet we have not heard much chatter about that. He has even met with Dan Quyale and yet that doesn;t mean anything. The media will push who they want to push and play up the meetings they want.

I'm putting things on context. Now that Mattis has been picked, suddenly it is another shoah and the shills come out whereas before, they were utterly silent on him. No critics or anything.

How retarded can you be? You're the one taking talking points from the lugenpresse. You're the one ignoring the fact I clearly explained that his feelings explain why he has said the shit he has said on iran. If you want to act like it is another shoah, then by all means do so. Feel free to continue to push the idea that Trump is zog since your other thread is getting shat on. But there is no reason to not push Scheuer and meme him at Trump. Anyone against this is an absolute shill and should end themselves.

I tend to agree. Aside from the evangelical love affair with Israel, I really don't think there is much support for things like aid to our "greatest ally". The media is quite arrogant in this regard, and imagine that everyone cares more about Israel than they do.

To defend this position, you can look at how Bush Sr held a press conference in 1991 saying that he was going to hold off on loan guarantees to Israel, and he received a lot of public support. Most Americans agreed with him.

IMHO, if Trump had said that we would no longer send foreign aid to any country, including Israel, he would have received overwhelming support. The main negative is that Jewish groups work overtime to go after you in those situations, and will try to hurt you as much as possible behind the scenes, with other politicians from your own party suddenly turning on you along with media. Creepy as fuck to be honest, we saw this happen to Trump more than once.

A friend of his and former employee. Nobody believes he will be Secretary of State. He may have some smaller position.

Because neither of those do mean anything.

Actually, what happened was that any critical discussion of Trump on Holla Forums would see the thread anchored and spammed to oblivion. This was the case for about a year. Holla Forums is not a free speech environment, though you won't notice that if you can't think for yourself.

his feelings
his feelings
his feelings

Nobody gives a shit what his feelings are. Nobody gives a shit that he doesn't like Russia because he can't buy a Faberge egg, or he doesn't like Iran because he was beat up on a Persian carpet, or he doesn't like China because he was molested in a China shop.

It doesn't fucking matter.

We're adults here, in a real life position. This applies to anyone in any job.

If you can't do objective analysis because of your "feelings", then GTFO

Hmm, it's certainly an interesting prospect, and a delicate one. I trust in Trump's judgement enough for him to make a good choice, I can't really say my allegiance is with any of the choices however.

He quit his job at CNN right before that meeting. Again, you are full of it and don't even know the fucking details showing how uniformed you are.

The same can be said for every meeting. You are only attributing importance to a meeting because the lugenpresse told you to. You cannot defend your cucking out for the lugenpresse.

People who don't agree with you cannot think for themselves. Top fucking kek. No, people can be and still are critical of Trump. But it's one thing to question his moves which people do all the time here and another to cry he's zog, or claim he's jewish like you have been doing (we have IDs), or claim he will do the budding of israel when there is little indication of this. One can be critical without calling him a zog on everything he does. This was the story throughout the election, with people doubting al the stuff he did but it worked out anyways. I don't like his treasury pick but looking at all he facts, it us understandable why he chose him (he knows the guy for a long time, the guy turned traitor on goldman sachs, has worked with him before, managed part of his campaign and could have stabbed him in the back many times but never did). That said, if you have a problem with moderation or are butthurt over it, take it to /polmeta/.

Nice work being triggered and being so stupid you ignore the point of what I said. Also, nice work proving my point that his feelings will not affect how he will deal with iran, aka, no war and will probably let them be since everyone else is okay with ignoring them.

Further support for my point. Shame you can't take your own adive and keep your butthurt for Trump out of this discussion.

Feel free to leave then.

You have no idea how much I long for this. Soon, lads.

Scheuer is NOT a Jew, he's a lifelong Catholic. Some leftist scumbag tries to smear him in every one of these threads. He not only names the Jew, he made a special appearance to go before Congress and personally name the Jew on official record.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Anti-filter shill. Fucking filtered.

So faggot, are you saying he is going to be Secretary of State? We are talking about top positions. I don't care about Lewandowski.

Show me where I said he was ZOG or Jewish, faggot. Trump has shown no sign that he will not give typical levels of reverence to Israel.

What a delusional faggot you are.

forward.com/news/344738/in-major-shift-gop-rejects-two-state-solution-says-israel-not-occupier/

You ignorant fucking idiot.

How can these trips go unchecked?

I've been following this argument for a few hours and I still have no idea what you're trying to convince each other of.

Could you both boil it down to a sentence or so in a reply to this post?

There's been so many gets that I've grown accustomed to the numbers, maybe I'm made of numbers and I don't know it yet.

I thought he already picked the SoS? Granted I haven't paid too much attention to his cabinet picks asides from what's talked about on here and goybook

He is still living out Holla Forums fantasy from 2 months ago where Donald Trump has a secret plan to put whites first and break away from Israeli control of foreign policy.

I'm calling bullshit on it. Trump is not bad, I voted for the guy in primaries + general, and some of his rhetoric is appealing, but he is not remotely pro-white, and there are hardly any signs that he would stand up to Israel even if he wanted to. Trump would frankly be a bolder president on this score than most because of his personality, and I suspect he would at some point or another tell the Israelis to go fuck themselves to a limited extent, but that is what many presidents have done…again, always to a very limited extent.

If the Jews thought Trump was certainly good for Israel and they thought they had him on a leash, do you think literally every Media Jew (he has one major newspaper endorsement in the US…ONE) would have been shilling that hard against him?

He may cuck out. But he also owes the Jews NOTHING in terms of shekels. He can not like their tone of voice with him and tell them to fuck off. Hell, he too a call from the Taiwanese and didn't give a fuck what the Chinks would think.

He doesn't care, he won't be on a leash. This idea that a "two state solution" was ever coming has been going since 1967.

to quote Dr. Pierce: "Isn't this phrase 'peace process' getting a little shopworn?The Jews don't want peace! They want more of our money, more arab land, and they want to keep killing Palestinian children with our weapons because that's what Jews like to do."

And that was 15 years ago.

Check them trips.

Fucking Christ, where do they find these people?

my fuckin sides

I appreciate your wariness, as it's extremely prudent, but I think Trump will be a net gain for whites.

The wall and deportations alone are some of the most pro-white things a politician has done in literal decades. The cancelling of H1B visas doubly so. I think Trump is more knowledgeable about the Israeli menace than he lets on as well. He's also said he wants to make the "Ultimate Deal" in Palestine and Israel, so he potentially be ramming a one state solution down their throat for continued "support".

My dream scenario is he sends JSOC to confiscate Israel's nukes and tells them to eat shit, but I highly doubt that will happen. I think you're getting a little down in the dumps over what has been a great boon for the emergence of a new "cool" right wing population, and the Overton Window has shifted drastically as well. The (((media's))) shitfit over his election is a great sign as well.

At this point we were hurtling towards a toxic poz-dump so fast that Trump even tapping the brakes is tantamount to anudda shoah for those pulling the strings. Stay critical though, because of the concern trolls we need people who can accurately criticize his faults, not just try to demoralize, and you've done a good job of that.

What is there for him to defend against? Calling someone a shill is no argument, it is a fact that Trump's family has lots of Jews by marriage. This idea he's secretly antikike is ridiculous, i like some of his policies but I'm not going to blindly worship him like many people here.

And this idea "I'm not like those other Holla Forumsacks :^)" that's popping up more and more frequently is pretty obvious subversion.

Nobody here blindly worships him shill, we vehemently support his prowhite policies. That's it. We're gonna help build the Wall, and we're going to help ICE deport spics.

I think we should push Scheuer in the hopes Trump gives him consideration and also create a following for him among his base so Trump can pick him up. I don't think Trump is too jewish to bring him on.

1. I never said Corey was going to be sec of state. I said that not every person who meets with him means something and you are only attributing anything to that because the lugenpresse tells you to.
2. We have IDs. You said Trump was jewish and are proceeding to do so now.
3. The only delusional one I see here is you. You are full of it.

Trump is trying to shut the kikes up so they cannot beg for more shekels. The conflict is the only reason why they get any money in the first place you ignorant idiot.

If Trump picks him somehow, I can bet you, you will see 2-3 threads claiming he is. I want Scheuer to be chosen since he will actually fix things but I have to admit, I want to see the shills try and push this shit if he ever gets picked.

This. Trump is a starting point, not an end point.

I have a theory that the greatest men of history always have had a super distinct look. You don't see great men who look like Tim Khaine or Mitt Romney. Hitler, Mussolini, Pinochet, and now Trump, Farage and Wilders…they have a look that really sticks out from the common man.

The only person in the running still for Sec. of State I'd find acceptable is Dana Rohrbacher. I don't know enough about Bob Corker who is apparently being considered too. Romney is obviously gassable (but I think Trump is just pretending to look at him to humiliate NeverTrump an at the same time send fake olive branch to opp; 88D chess). Bolton is a neocon kike shill from Bush years, whose only redeeming factor is he hates UN. So really hope Rorherbacher is SoS.

Scheuer is the only one that knows what is actually going on in the Middle East, but there is no way he wants to back to District of Criminals (DC) for work.

Anyways, here is his own opinion of the names being mentioned in the news.
Answer: They are all bad choices

Damn, looks like the Shadow Government is gonna be around for a while longer.

Scheur is a great choice because of his reluctance. America has a great history of the right man for the job being dragged kicking and screaming into office. We're built on the myth of Cincinnatus.

Look the other user quoted from Jung, Hitler and many other great leaders seem to tap into a mythos and a consciousness stream most people don't have access to. They seem to actively craft their look to match these myths because they know it resonates.

Even Hitler himself said if he were defeated his spirit would rise from the grave and the world would know he was right. He knew it was only a matter of time before someone else tapped into the Wotan mythos and made the Saxon hate again.

This isn't so much about you, but I see arguments like this all the time, and I wonder if the people who make them really understand Jews.

Jews complain. Always. If Mike Huckabee, a man who has been to Israel dozens of times and even does guided tours there, received the Republican nomination, the media would have ripped him to pieces. Romney was much more loyal to Israel than Obama, but Jews voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

There are multiple Jewish factions. The biggest division is between conservative Israelis who consider Israel the center of the universe, and liberal Jews who have, at best, very mixed feelings about Israel generally, they like that it exists, but hate people like the West Bank settlers, and many of them also wisely understand that the actions of the Israeli state reflect very poorly on Jews and Jewish liberal values

Trump gained some of the Zionist vote, and actually beat Hillary for the Israeli-American vote. The Bush-era neocons hated him, as he is not seen as malleable like most Republicans and has an independent streak, and of course liberal Jews hated him.

His business is honestly pretty vulnerable to Jews, and his daughter actually converted to Judaism. Think about that last one, dude. I wouldn't fault a guy for marrying a sweet Jewess who has contempt for her tribe's shitty cult, but converting to Judaism? Fuck that!

I don't know why the fuck you guys think that Trump has a white nationalist identity other than wishful thinking. There is absolutely nothing to support that. Trump is a civic nationalist and non-racist. He will put American interests before that of other nations, which is great, but kind of obvious. He has no particular interest in whites or white identity per se.

I like Trump in a lot of ways, and Holla Forums could probably learn a lot from him. Many of us could. But don't imagine he is something that he is not.

Agreed.

Honestly, that remains to be seen, but this is a big topic. Let me just say that Ronald Reagan similarly tried to stop immigration, and it turned into the biggest amnesty ever. Trump's plan is better than Reagan's, but so long as you can't openly talk about race, this will never really be completely fixable. We need a society where race can be discussed freely. Until then, it will be half fixes that can sometimes be worse than leaving it alone.

Here is fuller discussion of the Reagan debacle on another board. >>>/4chon/189621 A lot of this is still relevant today, because you can see the mistakes that Reagan made, and how it would actually have been better if he had done nothing.

Trump has also said that he doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah. Tbh, I think Trump is flying blind. His biggest failings in the debates, or at least the primary debates, was his lack of knowledge of policy. If he was really hiding all of this knowledge, I think he would have put it more on display.

His campaign was remarkable, and people are talking about stuff today they wouldn't have dared express 18 months ago. He deserves massive credit for that. However, I think a lot of you are in for a letdown.

Thanks for the excellent response.

Show me where. You have a very weird idea of what constitutes being Jewish.

So if Trump acts like a total slave to Israel and says yes to everything, they won't have to ask the United States for more money? That's your argument?? You're not even coherent.

Sums it up perfectly.

I've seen a meme spreading that Dana Rohrabacher has already been leaked to be the SoS.

Does anyone know anything about this?

How about a thread about his god awful Sec of Treasury pick. He picked a Soros puppet and globalist.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-02/buyers-remorse-trump-supporter-was-foreclosed-treasury-pick-steve-mnuchin

See

If trump is a zionist, why did he cancel two trips to israel during the primaries, why did Bibi got TO TRUMP at TRUMP TOWER instead, why is there no picture of him at the wailing wall?

Dr. Michael Scheuer is basically the most ==BASED AMERICAN==
I have ever heard speak. Not on the context of great speeches, but for his fucking heart. I love that guy. He is personally my favorite because he is based Intel and he has a U.S.S. Liberty feel about him. Jewish plans get shut down with his Intel gathering.

Just because Trump isn't completely deepthroating the jewish dick doesn't mean he's not pro-jewish. It's actually pretty sad that this is how bad American politics has gotten, that kneeling to their devil wall is just a thing that is expected regardless of a leader's religion.

Even if trump sees kikes for what they are, I'm willing to bet there's a few around him he trusts despite this due to their past actions. I doubt Ivanka would of married a Jew if trump had some serious doubts and worries about the particular individual.

I also forgot to mention that, you dont become a billionaire goy in kike york by revealing your power level every which way. Trump is likely been bluepilled about jews most his life but I'm willing to bet that 9/11 planted the seeds that would lead him here today

I've also never seen a president-elect fucking HUSTLE so hard before inauguration. I think he's genuinely good even if certain views we disagree with. Perhaps he's got nothing against jews, but hates zionists with a passion?

His loss. McCarthy and Nixon had their trusted kikes, and they both got screwed in the end.
Considering they shat on his dad for being a German, he probably holds some resentment.
Also this.

I think we're in agreement overall. He definitely picked up on kikery early on as a businessman, nevermind being ostracized for having dank germanic genetics. I think 9/11 is what sparked trump to run at all, and I don't think he realized (as many of us im sure did) until years down the road when it became clear we were just playing cold war 2 the past 15 years, trying to undermine and destroy russia as a threat entirely, which i think is a major influence on him being an advocate for buddying up with russia. Being a businessman just furthered the conviction I'm sure

For one of the reasons that Jewish neocons like Bill Kristol strongly disliked Trump, and that is that he is independent, unlike a Marco Rubio or Mitt Romney who more or less do what the fuck they're told to do.

Trump is Zionist in the sense of how much he loves Israel and all that bullshit, but he is primarily nationalist. He is not ideological, but he is idealist. The demands of the Israelis are so insane that pretty much American president has told them to go fuck themselves at one point or another, even though they know they are playing with a hot potato in terms of Jewish donors and media outlets and Evangelicucks. Trump can talk about how much he loves Israel and how important it is to American interests, which is honestly what most white conservative guys his age actually believe, but he is about to get a sharp education in how the world works.

What will Trump do when he begins to realize how much of a drain Israel is on the United States, both in money and in policy? As for money, it's not even just the money paid to Israel, but the United States has also subsidized Egypt and Jordan since Camp David, basically paying them many billions to be nice to Israel. As for policy, notice how much the media puts down Trump for liking Putin. Whatever you think of Putin, Vladimir should give Trump a pretty good education in the realities of the Middle East, and will seem 100x more reasonable than Netanyahu, the "ally" who would never do shit for the United States except demanding money while making the most of the Islamic world hate us.

The next time the Israelis are caught spying in the United States, what will Trump do? I'd say he'd be furious and lash back at them to a much greater degree than other presidents going back to LBJ. Trump's first instinct would be to cut off all aid to them. Compare that to Bill Clinton, who was going to let the spy Pollard go, but was facing an internal revolt where people were ready to publicly resign if he did so, which would have been terrible press, and upset the Israelis even more.

It's generally considered the most "desirable" cabinet position, which is why Hillary accepted serving under Obama in that position. It will be a big deal when the pick happens and will hard to miss in the news.

I like Scheuer most and would be happy with Rohrbacher. I didn't know much about him before the recent threads but after reading up, he's surprisingly based for being a California politician.

He has more of a chance than Scheuer because he's at least being mentioned in the MSM as a possibility.

If you search Scheuer on (((Google News))) there's literally nothing about him in any way, let alone suggesting him being a candidate for this position.

I guess we need to meme more heavily. Time for bed but I'll include him in my bedside kektivity

Ironic shitposting is still funny.

GIULIANI

You're the one painting him as a zionist.

You're a blithering idiot.

This, though I agree that I would not lose my shit over Rohrbacher if only because he seems like a likely pick. I can see things going the way of the VP pick of health pick, choosing someone not really on anyone's radar.

If I could then I'd just do it myself, really. "nuke Israel, nuke Muslims, nuke browns" would be my foreign policy.

I almost got a local dirtbike racing club to call an event "GAS THE BIKES, RACE MORE NOW", and charge 14.88 for admission.

Sadly that would've been the crowning moment in my life's accomplishments.

My policy would be one of not mucking around with shit that isn't a direct threat to our nation or economy, foreign interventionalist policy has been an unmitigated disaster for our nation and people all around the world.

Israel should be a tenuous ally, kept at arm's length. Their interests align with ours in some cases, but they would slash our throat in a heartbeat for a single shekel. And more importantly, they are more than capable of fending for themselves without our assistance.

Arab countries had relative "peace" before we started fucking around over there.

Browns are none of our concern. Friendly ones are trade partners or allies, enemies are enemies, plain and simple.

Fuck back off to Redit, there has never been peace in a region with kikes or arabs, EVER. Even in a homogenous empire of suh shitskins, there is not peace.

Take your fucking redpil next mornjn before you come back here, fuking libtard.

There is no chance in hell its going to be Michael Scheuer considering Trump picked a Goldman Sachs, Soros, Hollywood kike for the treasury

Why place Dr. Michael Scheuer in the CIA? Why not the FBI?

It's not liberal to let the kikes and mudslimes wallow in their own shit.

They fuck with each other, we don't get involved. They fuck with us, they die. No "military advisors" of their enemies, we go in, we fuck their shit up, we take what we want of it, and we leave.

That's quite far from modern, or the past ~200 or so years of "liberal". We cannot afford to make enemies everywhere. Nuke 'em all & let God sort them out is a recipe for the end of mankind.

international operation and espionage, run by a guy who distrusts Jews, versus an investigative branch…

Choice would make sense.

Dana Rohrabacher is the ideal candidate for SoS that's still in the running.

this

C'mon, look at the old interviews. The very first we have is from 1981 and the woman asks him if he would run for President. That's 36 years he's been waiting for this, maybe more. He even met Bush Sr. for Veep in 1988. The problem was his policies, that didn't fit with the new neoliberal fad. Now his talk of trade imbalance is acceptable because the NWO's neoliberal strategy hurts so many people that the whole project is losing acceptance in the US themselves.

Rand Paul for Secretary of State

You have got to be shitting me

lol nein danke

You could have the guy hunt down groups within the US. Remember the 9/11 jews who ran mall kiosks?

This man knows what's up.

Should be Ron Paul tbh. He even mentioned it on Twitter once:

twitter.com/RonPaul/status/728216490659303424

Some of his votes were cucked before, but he's seemed to drift further right after seeing what democrats have become.

Go back and play with your turtles, Guac boy.

Michael F Scheuer
2002 Cherri Dr
Falls Church VA 22043-1343
(703) 442-4899

Wife: Alfreda, the CIA’s ‘Queen of Torture’

CIA Officer Alfreda Frances Bikowsky

A CIA official nicknamed the 'Queen of Torture' secretly married a former supervisor who openly called for war between the Sunnis and Shias.

Alfreda, whose last name authorities are taking pains to protect, is believed to have married Michael Scheuer, who was her boss in the 1990s, more than a year ago.

Mr Scheuer confirmed the wedlock to BuzzFeed but the website said he would not comment on whether they were romantically involved when they worked together.

The couple is steeped in controversy with Alfreda allegedly watching torture sessions.

It has also previously been reported that she may have failed to give information to the FBI that could have led to the capture of the group planning the 9/11 attack.

The 50-year-old is said to be the inspiration for the female CIA agent played by Jessica Chastain in Zero Dark Thirty.

Mr Scheuer, meanwhile, was criticised after he wrote on his website that there should be a 'regional Sunni-Shia war'.
stormfront.org/forum/t1140683/

31 March 2013. A writes:

The new woman that heads Clandestine Service is not Bikowsky but is a member of her inner circle since the pre-9/11 days. A story about this in the near future.

30 March 2013:

Ken Dilanian @KenDilanianLAT
Intelligence and national security reporter for the Los Angeles Times in Washington
Washington, DC · latimes.com

Ken Dilanian @KenDilanianLAT 28 Mar

@newacademic What I'm saying is that the acting chief of the clandestine service is not the woman you reference. [Bikowsky]
Cryptome @Cryptomeorg 26m [March 30, 2013]

@newacademic @KenDilanianLAT Why do so many brag knowing but will not tell, why black book courtesan? Ah, honor bound.
29 March 2013

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky Head of CIA Darkside?

Related:

cryptome.org/2013-info/03/casey/michael-anne-casey.htm
cryptome.org/2013/01/nicgorski/stephen-john-nicgorski.htm
gawker.com/5842912/chief-of-cias-global-jihad-unit-revealed-online

Several recent news reports (1, 2, 3) claim the new head of CIA clandestine service is a woman, first female to head the darkside division. None publicly name her, although her identity is said to be known to journalists. She is said to be a formerly top member of the CIA bin Laden hunt team, former COS in New York City and London, an advocate of destroying CIA torture tapes as assistant to Deuce Martinez and an esteemed briefer of Presidents of the United States.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky would fit that profile.

Bikowsky was first publicly identified by Rory O'Connor and Ray Nowosielski in October 2011:

salon.com/2011/10/14/insiders_voice_doubts_cia_911/

O'Connor and Nowosielski rightly complain that too much attention was given to bin Laden-running spooks and too little to their cover-up of withholding vital information about the impending 9/11 attack – according to the co-head of the 9/11 Commission.

Before that Adam Goldman and Matt Apuzzo identified Bikowsky by her middle name in a lengthy report on lack of punishment and promotion for CIA "grave mistakes:"

nbcnews.com/id/41484983/ns/us_news-security/t/cia-officers-make-grave-
mistakes-get-promoted/

At the Counterterrorism Center, some had doubts that el-Masri was a terrorist, current and former U.S. officials said. But Frances, a counterterrorism analyst with no field experience, pushed ahead. She supported el-Masri's rendition — in which the CIA snatches someone and takes him to another country. The AP agreed to the CIA's request to refer to Frances by her middle name because her first is unusual.
Lately, Bikowsky is allegedly part of a composite character for the movie Zero Dark Thirty.

cryptome.org/2013/03/bikowsky-top-darkside.htm

WAPO NAMES ALFREDA FRANCES BIKOWSKY AS TORTURESS
Posted on January 16, 2014 by Cryptocomb
Alfreda Frances Bikowsky was outed as a CIA Officer several years ago. The Washington Post has finally reported this sadists name.
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/2014/01/12/43841ac6-7a34-11e3-af7f-13bf0e9965f6_story.html
tagged with 9/11, Alfreda Frances Bikowsky, CIA Officer, Torture, Washington Post
cryptocomb.org/?p=328

22 September 2011. Removed email from FF4 Films to the CIA by request of FF4 Films.

21 September 2011

CIA Officers Alfreda Frances Bikowsky and Michael Anne Casey

boilingfrogspost.com/

BFP Breaking News: Confirmed Identity of the CIA Official behind 9/11, Rendition & Torture Cases is Revealed

Wednesday, 21. September 2011 by Sibel Edmonds

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky: The Current Director of the CIA Global Jihad Unit

BNBoiling Frogs Post has now confirmed the identity of the CIA analyst at the heart of a notorious failure in the run-up to the September 11th tragedy. Her name is Alfreda Frances Bikowsky and she is the current director of the CIA Jihad Unit. Through three credible sources and documents we have confirmed Ms. Bikowsky’s former titles and positions, including her start at the CIA as an analyst for the Soviet Desk, her position as one of the case officers at the CIA’s Bin Laden Unit-Alec Station, her central role and direct participation in the CIA’s rendition-torture and black sites operations, and her current position as director of the CIA’s Global Jihad Unit.

The producers Nowosielski and Duffy have now made both names available at their website. They also identify the second CIA culprit as Michael Anne Casey. We have not been able to obtain confirmation by other sources on this person yet, but we are still working on it.

Alfreda Frances Bikowsky is the person described in New Yorker journalist Jane Mayer’s book The Dark Side as having flown in to watch the waterboarding of terrorist Khalid Sheikh Mohammad without being assigned to do so. “Its not supposed to be entertainment,” superiors were said to have told her. She was also at the center of “the el-Masri incident,” in which an innocent German citizen was kidnapped by the CIA in 2003 and held under terrible conditions without charges for five months in a secret Afghan prison. The AP characterized it as “one of the biggest diplomatic embarrassments of the U.S. war on terrorism.”

Both the previous and current administrations appear to have deemed Alfreda Frances Bikowsky’s direct involvement in intentional obstruction of justice, intentional cover up, lying to Congress, and overseeing rendition-kidnapping-torture practices as qualifying factors to have kept promoting her. She now leads the CIA’s Global Jihad Unit and is a close advisor to the President.

Well, there's really not much controversial here and it's not a new sentiment from Scheuer. He's been pretty open that it's better for the US and the West in general if these people were mired in regional conflicts and killing each other. The only real downside is being faced with European governments who won't round them up, even citizens, for deportation or issue shoot-on-sight orders for migrants.

fixed