Obama to launch media company

mic.com/articles/161028/obama-considering-post-presidential-digital-media-career-sources-say#.QuscWynX5
archive.is/submit/
The fuck is this nigger thinking? Why can't he just fuck off?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/submit/
archive.is/z07S6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gold fucking lel

Good. It'll create a containment area for black "political activists".

Good, now Trump has yet another chance to crush and outplay this stupid nigger on something

Who would watch this monkey for more than 10 minutes for shits and giggles though?

we already have BET and Bravo.

isn't that an aggregator?

did obama kill the creator of rss syndication because he didn't agree for a threesome anal with the obabas?

Trump was considering it, I hope he still does honestly.

This is like backwards land.

I thought Trump was supposed to lose and start a media company.

Instead Hillary lost, and Obama is starting a media company. lol

I haven't seen a single piece of evidence that this was the case.

Knowing how self-absorbed this arrogant nigger is, how would he name his shitty rag? Obamanews?

Niggernews

National Information Group
With a German branch, National Information Group GER.

So call it the Obama News Network. The logo even exists already.

Truth Ministries

Meme it so.

>archive.is/submit/

Probably muh dick, it's his handlers behind him he's just a puppet and shitty one at that.

banter king right here moit

>archive.is/submit/
archive.is/z07S6

Feels like he is trying to cash in on his popularity with liberals, or what is left of it (?) and plant seeds for the new fake news network

The only containment area for niggers should be an oven.

More like a commissariat to further radicalize his supporters.

Prophet News

checked

it's also perfectly consistent with this "we just didn't get the message out enough" meme the left is running in response to their devastating loss

The 100% Objective Truth Global News Network.

Underrated post

This, with Al Sharpton given his own show.

I like it

They think it's that they didn't scream "KILL THE BOER, KILL THE FARMER" loud enough, instead of people being turned off by that message.

And in some kind of weird paradox, the political illiteracy of the left is what is keeping them from understanding just how much trouble they're really in, and what will ensure they plow forward five times as hard as they did before Trump won.

Has any nigger ever been so rectum rekt in all of history?

It just means they absolutely ensure Trump's second term. They're convinced its because people didn't hear the message rather than hating the message to begin with.

The smart liberals saw the writing on the wall and stopped being liberals. The ones who haven't learned by now probably never will.

Legacy News
Obama Times
NiggerNewsNetwork
Michael&Obama Associate News

Does Oprah still have the news network? Besides hosting exclusive Jay-Z concerts I'm not sure what Obongo brings to the table. The news is already extremely left-slanted. BET already exists. He's been out of the spotlight so long that I forgot he was still the president.

Isn’t he tired of losing? He is already going to have to watch everything he did as president get swiftly undone and forgotten (because he couldn’t be bothered to do things properly so overused executive orders).

He got away with being an inept corrupt leader; he got rich and gets his own private arm to look after him for the rest of his life for free. For someone who has never proved they have any particular skill that is an incredible bounty. Just write the odd book until the generous book deals fade away.

Why submit yourself to more embarrassment, the world is rejecting the exact narrative/ product that he is now about to try and market! What an idiot!

he's lived in Chicago, D.C. and bumfuck Hawaii. I don't think he's ever actually encountered opposition to his niggertry once in his life.

Wew and dubs too

He is not going to fuck off. You think youre sick of him now? Get this, he is renting a place in DC just so he can keep interjecting his opinion into politics. He is vain as fuck, like all niggers, he will do everything in his power to keep his legacy from being eroded. Every time Trump does something he is going to have his own network to lambast the current administration and you bet your ass its going to be picked up by the rest of the media.

This is what doubling down looks like.

dubs confirm

Trump TV asked to interview me at the Johnstown PA rally and there are links on Trump's facebook of livestreams that they did
Maybe try opening your eyes

The only President to ever fuck off after his time in office was GWB. He went on to paint dogs and clear brush on his ranch and has stayed out of the public eye.

The best part about it is that no-one will watch it so there will be ZERO commercial support, and instead it is all going to rely on donations from Soros and Co and libtards that have already been bankrupted by voting against Trump's victory in the prediction markets.

Do you know how many niggers it would take to make the world a better place?

Zero.

"Well folks I gotta say I was damn sure there'd be aliens but it's just wacky looking planes. They're still pumping fluoride into the water but it looks like they aren't doin' it here. Back to you at the studio Joe"

good. i hope this dumb nigger wastes time and money

It is I who should be checking you!

fixed

Nice one.

Fact: Obama is the most powerful remaining figure in DNC, all sleights considered, provided he remains unimplicated

Postulation: Welcome your new hegemon, hamburgers

Trump is Bean, we're bringing the hegemon down.

Alex Jones truly is a national treasure. I pity the timelines in which he never existed or never got into what he does today.

These made me laugh quite hard. Thank you.

What is it gonna be called? BET2?

Half-Black Entertainment Television.

lol alex jones is a shill you cuck

He wants to be remembered for something.

who ever said he wasn't faggot?

Do the jews want to hire magic negro as a front man for their media empire? The Eternal Campaigner?

He will be.
Endless war, corruption, and job losses.

Honestly it's in keeping with everything he was as a President. He's basically a glorified celebrity and the most blatant example of a puppet that's ever held the office. Even the most bluepilled of normalfags can't articulate why he's a good president beyond generic empty platitudes about his "intellect" and "grace" and how "hip" he is. He can whip up retards into a frenzy with his "charisma" so long as everything he says is fed to him, but he's a stuttering train wreck without his handlers. Putting him in front of cameras where he can be propped up by his Hollyjew speech writers is probably the best way to memoryhole all his disgraceful deeds as Commander in Chief.

This gay nigger can't die from GRIDS soon enough tbh fam.

J20 will be messy.

I wanna believe…

This is way too good, the hilarious part is that Obama will lose all credibility and Michelle will probably leave him, and he'll have to pay massive alimony and be suicided.

It will be called… The New York Times Channel.

Reminds me of a joke my mom made
>MeTV