Trump tells China to go fuck itself

ft.com/content/fd19907e-b8d4-11e6-961e-a1acd97f622d
archive.is/tNCnK
Apparently Kissinger also flew to china and met with PRC officials today, i'm pretty sure that Trump is telling Kissinger to eat a dick. When you also factor in that the first foreign leader that Trump met with was the Japanese prime minister i'm starting to think that the chinks are gonna get reamed.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-02/china-grappling-with-trump-turns-to-old-friend-kissinger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Imjin_River
ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804863098138005504
youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0
archive.is/h0WPS
archive.is/s1UYj
4archive.org/board/int/thread/36148562
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger#Rhodesia
taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3031091
archive.is/DOcXn
archive.is/6QtZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mfw

Good, fuck China.

*themselves

Glory be how wonderful.

FUCK CHINA
FUCK KISSINGER TOO

DOG-EATING TURTLES BTFO AGAIN

Can't wait for that dessicated kike toad to finally croak its last. Hope it will be painful - he deserves every second of it.

Yellow kikes BTFO

All chinks should be put on their knees and shot in the back of the head. They aren't human, just invasive insects.

Another source: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-02/china-grappling-with-trump-turns-to-old-friend-kissinger

FUCK CHINA AND FUCK CHINESE PEOPLE

UNEQUALLY YOKED TOGETHER WITH A HALF CHINESE CUNT WORSE MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

i think about ending her every day of my life

Just remove all dogs and cats from the country and let them starve to death

Checked and keked

Please do not defame amphibians like this.

Good. China can't even nuke the US mainland, good time for a war.

It's better to die in a trench against the rice calculators than end up having your mind uploaded to the bear-bile AI mainframe forever in 2090

hnnnngh

lel, fuck china

also who does this kike think he is? they really can't control themselves at all.

Once they get quantum computing death or bieng infinitely in deep the past won't stop that from happening.

Holy Shit

Whites get a 100:1 K:D ratio against chinks, i think the odds look good.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Imjin_River

kek my dad's friend bren-gunned a hundred chinks in this battle as they waded through the gloster river

this picture reminds me of the desperadoes pc game. Specifically the loading screen and death screen combined
I wish anybody knew what i was talking about

dats a funny read kek

and
FUCK THE CHINESE

GOMMUNIST CHINA IS GOING DOWN BOYS
Trump basically said that he's going to topple the commie Chink government. Not that surprising since they're responsible for the governmental corruption in the us, regulations, trade deficit, tech stealing, etc.
The whole might of the US intelligence behind supporting Taiwan, aka democratic government of China, will have big big consequences.

Communist China is also on the edge of an economic depression. Same as the West. The only difference is the industrial capacity, which has been stripped clean in the US. If the Taiwanese right wing faction starts stirring shit in China, the globalist plans of destroying the West with Russian nukes and subject it to China will fail.
Since Putin is also on Trumps side.

Some of it, sure, but there's still the terminal Jew problem.

dont forget though that "based taiwanese freedom loving chinks" is a total meme — we recently caught a navy lt commander , taiwanese american, spying for the mainland

NOTHING TRUMPS ETHNIC TIES

plus half the taiwanese flirt with the idea of returning anyway

What the fuck did he actually say over the phone? Or is the title more yellow journalism?

why

When I was 12 years old my stepfather swore up and down we'd have war with china. Said it was a biblical thing.

"But everything we own is made in China" I'd say.

And here we are. Lets hope China is a paper tiger.

[+50 cents]
Kill yourself, commie shitbag.

SUN AND STEEL

The have clay over the whole China, user.

i see that the two gubments will engage in an economic cold war, will go broke and then neither of you fagots will inherit power for the next half century

LOL and now with the EU desintegrating and russia in the shitter, i guess Brazil will end up leading this world

CHECKED

China is soooo shit. If Japan would stop tipping and adopt Christanity, I'd gladly have them take over large swaths of China and Korea so that they can immortalize themselves as a people instead of being a few million on an island.

CHINKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

YAMATO 2.O TO BE COMMISSIONED 2017 AND PUT TO SEA 2020

Fuck off newfaggot
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/ /r/atheism

>students cheat on exams, school precincts help foster cheating to improve view of China in the world as smart

Yeah, besides their nukes they're pathetic.

Trump is shaping up to be Reagan 2.0, only with less retarded cuckservative policies like amnesty for illegals and gun control.

All the evidence would suggest that. Their only aircraft carrier is an outdated Ukrainian one they bought. They've never fought or won a war outside of their own borders. Actually you'd have to go back a long way to find a war they won on their borders that wasn't civil.

Regardless, the Chinese only respect displays of strength.

Putin is on Russias side

Go back to Phalanx

Yeah, to avoid worshiping a kike and thinking like a Jew.
In what regard do you consider me ignorant about your religion?

Get the circumcised dick out of your mouth. it should be about saving the west, not pushing whatever brand of semitic monotheism you decided to slurp down.

You better belieb it.

And this time it'll have American missile cruisers protecting it while it uses it's guns as Naval Artillery to glass the chinks in Beijing's harbor.

Don't the Chinese have a history of getting the shit kicked out of them to a comical degree?

Didn't some civil servant fail an exam proceed to declare himself the brother of Jesus and then start a civil war that killed 30 million people?

imperium tbh

Blow your brains out, you cocksucking faggot.

Christianity is not blue pilled. If Christianity is blue pilled, why is it declining in popularity? What kind of blue pill becomes less popular? “There is a rise in atheism in the US and Europe despite growing religiosity worldwide…” Doesn’t this feel familiar? (1) The subversion of the West includes the destruction of Christianity. All European culture is under attack. Immigration on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Promiscuity on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Feminism on the rise? You’re sexist for pointing it out! Miscegenation on the rise? You’re racist for pointing it out! Divorce on the rise? You’re slut shaming for pointing it out! Atheism on the rise? Finally! (2)
Christianity is not jewish. Was Christianity made by jews? No, by Israelites. Is Christianity jewish? No, the Old Testament was written by Israelites, 400 years before Jesus was born. (3) The New Testament–what Christians follow–was written not only in Israel, but also Greece and Italy. (4) Regardless, the Jews completely reject both the New Testament and Jesus Christ. Jews HATE Christ. In fact, jews hate Christianity so much that they do not use the plus symbol (+) in their schools: “…with the wish to avoid use of a symbol that’s reminiscent of the Christian cross…” (5)
Christianity is not submissive. “He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.” – John 2:15 Is that submissive? To trash a jewish temple and defy Israeli authority? (6) Jesus Christ was both a loving person and a wrathful man, and this reflects on Christendom. Ever wondered why you aren’t living in a Muslim shithole? The Crusades–a movement organized by Pope Urban II–asking Catholics to retake Jerusalem in retaliation of Islamic Jihads invading the Holy Land and incursions on Christian shores. (7)
Christianity is European. According to a survey by Pew, 75% of Europeans considered themselves Christian. (8) And remember, atheism is on the rise, which means that Europe is historically over 75% Christian. In fact, Europe was 95% Christian a century ago and 98% in America. (9) Your ancestors were Christian. The Founding Fathers were Christian. Christianity is not just the religion of Europe, it is its culture and tradition. Europe and Christianity are culturally symbiotic. One cannot exist without the other. The term “jewish” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the jewish people. The term “European” refers to both the ethnicity and religion of the European people.

1. ucg.org/the-good-news-world/-news-and-trends-the-tragic-decline-of-european-christianity
2. ibtimes.com/pew-survey-predicts-rise-atheism-us-europe-despite-growing-religiosity-worldwide-1869696
3. biblica.com/en-us/bible/bible-faqs/when-was-the-bible-written
4. biblestudy.org/maps/books-of-the-bible.html
5. decodeunicode.org/w3.php?nodeId=145
6. youtube.com/watch?v=geferlpn_5A
7. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
9. christianpost.com/news/christianity-declines-in-europe-increases-in-africa-and-asia-says-survey-65619

Yep

Then why do you want Japanese to adopt it you fucking retard?

I can tell you aren't from here, go back to watching your libertarian Youtube celebs rip on "SJWs" and your le funny autistic-right cartoons and maybe come back when your older.

>>>/reddit/

samefag

Sorry to trigger your Semitic sensibilities.
Yes it is, especially on race.
Christianity was the origin of the "we are all the same inside" meme, you can find it in Galatians.
but later you contradict yourself by saying
So which is it?
I have far more pagan ancestors than Christian ancestors. Appealing to ancestors is also, ironically, quite a pagan thing to do.
It is a tradition introduced to it by foreigners.
Europe existed for thousands of years without Christianity and survived just fine.
Europe can exist without it, see above.
Also, never mind the fact that Europeans only make up 700 million of the 2.5 billion Christians in the world.

So the disciples were Europeans?
The early Christians in Judea were Germans and Poles and Anglos?

Taiwan confirmed next proxy war.
I actually really hope Russia gets behind the USA and we wardec China and finally btfo communists permanently. seriously fuck China, the only country shittier than China is India and India somehow still manages to be more bearable.

What kind of snake is that? Is that a pit viper? Or does it just have many nostrils for some reason?

OH GOD YES

I swear to god the Japanese better make Gundams real.

Okay.

And reported for obvious intl shill.

You're just embarrassing yourself.

Holy shit, do not tell me that after all this time, Taiwan will be the tinder box. It's befitting, but horrifying in its implications.

India doesn't start shit with anyone other than Pakistan and actually likes white people.

From what I know they are. Their constituion regulates how many people can be in the standing army so they're attempting to make AI controlled tanks to get around it.

It is in the West’s interests to get India on their side against China. When we bomb the chinks into oblivion, have India claim and hold the Chinese parts of Kashmir.

That's a sweet umbrella

No, India is a literally shitty country because they don't poo the loo. China also has street shitters but not quite on the same level.
Difference is China is much shittier in every other way. They don't have a single neighboring nation that actually likes them.

The panic is pissing me off. Our constant fear of our actions leading to war is what will be the death of USA and Europe. Were the Chinese "scared of war" when they scammed us into an annual $500billion trade deficit with them? No they knew we were scared of war which is why they decided to take full advantage of us. Peace through submission is surrender. Time for peace through strength.

Fuck the penultimate level with the pentagram puzzle

MAKE ZEON GREAT AGAIN

Yes exactly. We ruled the world because we knew of our superiority over lesser races. If some chink wants to play hardball, you chase him through the streets of Guangzhou until you corner the midget, haul him off into your ship, never to see the light of day as he rots in a squalid prison in India.

Toads are reptiles that look kinda like frogs.

Remind you of anyone?

yor mum xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ebin post m8
gid da fug out

Railguns might actually signal the return of the battleship as an effective part of Naval warfare.

He's going to generate enough asshurt to power the U.S. before this is over with. They're going berserk over this in the NYT and WaPo comments sections.

It's time to get the band back together.
1900 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

That would be epic.

Blue or red pill having nothing to due with being popular

Unlikely, years of being sanctioned and diplomatically exiled by the EU and US has pushed Russia right into China's waiting embrace. Now given their alliance may be based purely on necessity and the same enemies, but nonetheless Russia isn't about to stab China in the back, especially on an issue between the US and China.

Destroying China would be a great way to resolve out debt issue.

A good rail gun has the potential to shoot down aircraft or even missiles if properly aimed. If I remember right they were experimenting with them as ABM defense.

Neat, I'd only heard of the over-the-horizon ship-to-ship applications.

then why are there 9 ppl in the photo

Looks like China is fucked.

It's the only D&C that kinda works.

they won the war on korea

TIME TO RELIEVE THEM OF THEIR RED PLAGUE

that pic related is topkek worthy. saved.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/804863098138005504

new

Research 'maharlika'

He's just calling out the double standard, but it also goes a long way in releasing the vice-grip those chinks have on our balls.

So can I assume that Trump and Abe are going to work together to spitroast China together?

Can we get Putin to join in on the fun?

Heavenly Kingdom, it was weird as fuck.

So the no relations thing is just a facade. China probably demanded it so it would hurt Taiwan's credibility, but they don't give a shit if we're actually doing business with Taiwan. As usual it's all about appearances with the chinks.

Fuck China. We should give huge support to Taiwan. If the chinks try to start a war it will be on the other side of the world, and they will lose.

Russia is the only country capable of actually attacking the USA on our borders (nukes). If things went nuclear then "fried rice" would have another meaning

I wouldn't be surprised if they still tried to sell the condos in that collapsed building.

I'm equally confused too, usually snakes either have two nostrils and two really good heat pits, or just two nostrils with decent heat pits. But this little shit has 6 fucking holes in his face! it's wierding me the fuck out!

No toads are amphibians you imbecile.

Is there a real, legitimate difference between a toad and a frog.

Okay so I did some quick research, apparently constrictors, specifically those related to pythons can have more than six heat sensor holes on their fucking face. God dammit I feel like plugging up those holes and stabbing them until they're no longer there. Inb4 someone posts the shoop I'm desensitized to human gore now, even jiggers and botflies growing on the skin, skull, brain, and scalp, I've honestly seen worse shit than that too

its a chinese snake. three nostrils, three heat pits.

this indeed. this world need more wars. only war we really dont want to get into is with russia.

We know Russia would probably love to get some of that chinese trade. They might actually support a war with china if they knew for a fact that they would get good trade out of it. without china just think how the west would have grown.

This world need to bow before the west once again, not under some globalism bullshit but under true rulers

Also dont India dislike USA? dont that mean that Russia would still have a pretty strong allie?

low energy

Why do normalfags think that there's gonna be a war?

China ain't gonna do shit with this guy staring them down.

One looks more like kikes, another just triggers kikes.

No I'm sure it's two, nature can't be this fucking imbecilic when it comes to such delicate and specialized organs.

Yeah, I think it might be a ball python. Apparently they have 6 heat pits that seem to be in that position. Weird as fuck. I never noticed this before.

As far as I can tell, toads are considered to be frogs by scientists. The distinction is a non-scientific classification.

Haven't read through the thread, too lazy, so maybe it's been mentioned on here already.

I've been saying on here for well over a year now, that regardless of who became president, the US would begin posturing in Asia, before backing down in exchange for debt relief. There's no getting away from the debt issue, and military superiority is the only card America has to play in this situation. Obama wasn't going to do it while in office though. No balls.

Yep, the true war that needs to be conducted is internally. Way too many traitors in western countries.

I don't want any war against other white people. As much as modern Germany pisses me off, I don't want war with them again. Anyone less white than a greek is fair game though afaic.

Kinda want to try that now tbh

DAILY REMINDER HILTER SHOULD HAVE SIDED WITH CHINA INSTEAD OF JAPAN

Also another point to make, in the future it is more or less guaranteed will be more wars when the powerhouses have put up their different defences againts nukes like those anit nuclear domes (or what they are called).

This world will revert back from nukes sooner or later

Sounds like you need to leave her

user this is the same nature that produced Niggers and Jews.

Why? Why should we give a shit what happens in Taiwan?

Divorce is never an option. God hates divorce.

Blacks invented white people you fucking honkey

Yakub will awaken from his slumber soon

This is what ((they)) have been waiting for - a chance to fully jew China for good. Here come dat ((democracy))

Tired of winning yet?

I'm right there with you my Tripeophobic friend.

To destabilize China. Fuck China, cancerous scum. If you had any idea what they were planning to do. They're trying to set up all of Asia as vassal states by controlling all the resources on the continent. For example, they're daming the fuck out of the rivers flowing out of Tibet, causing whole seas to run dry. They just signed a deal to build a dam in Pakistan for a turn-key project, 35 FUCKING YEARS, that piece of shit is not gonna be working in 35 years. Pakistan is retarded, giving China control of all their resources.

Its such a fucking blessing Trump was elected. If China had been allowed to swoon the Phillipines into its sphere of influence, they'd gain complete control of the southern seas. They're also intentionally colonizing Africa, Australia, Canada, and the USA. I know these chinks intimately. You think Mexicans are the #1 illegal immigrants? WRONG. ITS FUCKING CHINKS. But they also know how to game the system. I know one chink who is responsible for bringing over more than 50 others. They get free everything from the state.

war breeds competition. We as a race have always been the forefront of this competition. It is a healthy thing to have. If USA and Russia took out China it would open alot of competiton in europe as they would be scared that they didnt get some of that trade spots china had because that would make the other nation that would get it stronger than them. that in turn would turn europe back to its roots where white people competed against proper rivals. you cant have a niggers as a rival you know.

It's not a phobia per se, it's an undesireable urge to kill maim and destroy. Is this what the uncanny valley does to people? It's been a while since I've had this urge to maim something so badly.

because it hurts communists

Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.

See, the urge to kill it with fire is not making me think clearly now. I'm taking a break from posting.

Why don't we just stop all trade with them? I don't care what they're doing in the rest of Asia. That's for non-Whites to deal with.

What's with this zionist hype speech you're giving me?

What's a matter goy, are you not hip enough for these new horizontally arranged apartments?

I wish Russia had been Tsarist during WWII. I bet you we would have sided with Hitler and gassed the kikes together.

You've rationalized yourself into a corner

I don't understand why that's any of our business, though. Just stop doing business with them and remove their yellow race from our country.

Your line of thinking is just more race-mixing, conflict, plantation stewing. It's just weird. How'd you find this board?

I can't wait for the Chinese-aligned shills to team up with their Jewish brethren. Alliances of convenience are the funniest.

Because three of them are British imperial troops, and they're missing an Austrian to complete the set.

because the stupid chinks have a long history and a short memory. they still think western imperialism is a paper tiger

Thanks OP. Fuck FT. Pick related.

We think of China as an industrial country that makes our cheap shit, which is true. But they are quickly moving out of that model in their new 5 year plans. After they successfully stole all of the business info and tech from our retarded corporations who signed joint-ventures with the Chinese communist government, their plan is now basically to colonize all of Asia while they move into a service-based imperial economy. This will also involve rapid displacement and soft genocide of every nation they control.

If left unchecked, because we let the swell up so fat with our technology and money, China will control all of Asia, Africa, and South America.

For example, right now CHINA CONTROLS 99% OF RARE EARTH MINERALS.

Fighting against the FUCKIN' UGLY REDS is everyone's business.

My downstairs neighbors feed the squirrels. I finally convinced them to not feed them shelled nuts, and to stay away from sunflower seeds. But now, there are so many squirrels they are fighting with each other, and getting their ears ripped, and face scars, etc. I told them to stop or slow down at least but they won't.

But here is the fucked up part.

Now the squirrels are ripping through her patio screen door, shredding it, to get through to the free nuts.

AND SHE LETS THEM!!!

She even lets them walk around her little studio apartment, probably all diseased and shit. I don't even like her hand feeding them, as it creates some weird communistic relationship between them.

I don't visit her anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3VqF2dXje0

also here is a nice video about USA vs China.

not sure how accurate this is thought as i dont have any military education.

wtf i hate squirrels now

where did i even say that
the only good commie is a dead commie and you sound alot like a commie
wut
i drank a bottle of bleach and typed random shit in my browser until something came up how else

Who cares if they control all of Asia? Let India or Japan worry about that. Africa? Good luck with that. You aren't really making any sense. It's just more neo-con babble to me. Why not just remove their race from our nation and be done with it?

You're painting a picture that would require nuclear weapons to solve. You sound like a retard trying to sell another war.

You advocate the imperial confrontation, so the far flung parts of the empire must be given access to the empire and its lands. More gooks, more "nationalist" chinks, more charlies, more street shitters, they all get access to our country in the name of imperial alliance for some worthless war in China that we all need to slave away in service of the (((economy))) to win.

Our immigration policy is a direct result of everything you're pushing.

If that's you're attitude then you're part of the past. The disgusting soulless Chinks will be master and you will become servant. Europe has become so swollen and proud in her filthy decadence that she'll let any strong empire rape her all the night long and leave her dead in the morning, but AMERICA CANNOT allow this to happen.

China is USSR 2.0, new and improve with hivemind antpeople instead of drunken slavs

You sound like English isn't your first language. Just another chink shill [oh wait, your in Taiwan so it's like totally different and nationalist and based].

Maybe I should start using twitter

We need to bully China into killing itself.

Fuck China. Republic of China is best China..

so we must simply resign from the world and hope that the chinks don't come knocking on our doors one day? that pretty dumb and sounds like something that a chinese agent would say…….

Ask >>>/christian/ about race sometime.

This is because the chinese give positively no fucks about mining safety or environmental regulations. Rare earth metals are fairly uniformly distributed; we could mine our own if we didn't give a fuck about some rare endangered slug that would be killed off by strip mining a few acres. Remember, we're dealing with a people who killed off an entire species of river dolphin to get ahead. They dont fucking care. Meanwhile if an owl or snake or subspecies of rat could be inconvenienced by us digging a hole, we dont.

I hope he makes Henry do all the shit work he doesn't want to do

Who said that? Have all White countries completely vanished off the face of the earth in your hellish vision of the future?
Did we drop all of our nuclear weapons down the sink?

fuck off commie, go back to leftypol. taking over a country and making them our puppets sure is race mixing. just look at every other empire in europe for the last 1000 years. Who the fuck are even talking about giving them access into your mainland? i dont think you even understand that there is no negotiating with sub humans

Yes, look at Europe. Look at the USA. They are very, very good examples of the type of population the imperial method gets you.

archive.is/h0WPS
a Taiwanese paper is claiming trump staff organized the call. This paper is part of project syndicate, so here's a Soros connection.

Why is it when you subject a liberal to facts they flip out like a vampire being introduced to sunlight?

Kek, banana niggers can't even keep their planes fueled properly and you think they can lead the planet?

You really going to claim that there never existed empires in europe the last 1000 years that was fucking great for the west? i am not sure about you but i went to school and heard about GREAT FUCKING BRITAIN, FRANCE, SPAIN, PORTUGAL and all the other fucking countries that controlled the earth for hundreds of years. you most be from lefty pol with that mentality

Are you the same retard from the Mattis thread yesterday?

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is exactly wrong with Kissinger, most of the criticism comes from the liberal-left; and you know how the saying goes "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

dont want to answer what i said huh? cant properly debate and instead start talking bullshit?
this is the difference between your commie ass and us. we are not fucking retards like you are

the chinese you fucking mong, they felt no reason to expand or secure their region and look what happened to them in the past. now they are looking out and you want to look in
with the amount of casualties china has endured do you seriously think that a little nuclear holocaust is going to scare them from global domination?

THIS
He makes it sound like Taiwan is the new Israel, these threads are subversive as fuck, we must win the TRADE war with China not another physical war.

Feels fucking great to know that these are the types of so called enemies we have.
if we cant win against them we can all just kill our self right where we sit now

just filther the commie. they are just here to bait and derail

MAKE IT SO!

LEL
We're fucked around here m8

So you're saying that not even a massive nuclear strike could defeat China at this point? That's absurd. If that were the case, what would even be the point of bothering with Taiwan? Do you even read your posts back to yourself before you hit "new reply"?

I'll take that as yes, you are the same guy from the Mattis thread.
I'm not the one advocating for some weird multicult globalist empire for really ill-defined reasons with no discernible goals other than "fuck commies" [which sounds an awful lot like "eat the rich", but different]. You are.
Going to have to disagree with you there.

Why don't we just remove non-Whites from our countries and call it a day? We already control some of the most valuable land on the planet.

have you ever wanted to stop being a commie faggot one day?

I'm glad someone else sees these threads for what they are. They sound straight out of RAND Corp. Don't worry guys, we'll still buy your useless shit.

The only one eating dick here is OP.

you cant fix mental illness in a day

Oh. So you're worried about the repercussions on the White world from a nuclear war, but you're perfectly okay with the repercussions on the White world from a more traditional kill zone? That makes sense. After all, it's not like the massive die off in the last zionist project had long-lasting negative consequences for the West. I'm sure Jose and Jamal will pick up the slack here at home and crank out lots of half-breeds to service our (((economy))).

Environmental polution is cut by 90% US jobs increase by 100%, Shitskins and gooks decimated and forced into New Asian Imperium, lead by Nippon. Streetshitter land is taken over by the northern white indians and is made great again, then it Fucks Pakistan and reclaims ancient white land in the ME taken from Mudshits.

I could live in this Bernstain universe.

North indians are white you fucking D&C kike. Ancient norhern India was mostly, if not all, white you dipshit. Even shitskins admit this. Because they're still "indians" and thus don't have white privillage.

I don't believe I have homosexual tendencies, but I feel watching Kissinger on his knees choking to death on a bull cock would be the ultimate form of justice.

Brand new O-ish C.

Just fucking stop trying to meme. You don't know what the fuck you are doing.

oh jeeze ow.
most benevolent kek, have some mercy on my fucking sides

also this

Reported for not even trying to hide your shilling.

My ex is Korean. The yellow bitches are really good at sucking you in at the beginning. They don't drop the mask until well after you've gotten too comfortable to toss them aside. I'm sorry, user. I feel your pain.

Because the existence of both of these creatures is a paradoxical hypocrisy and a heresy against nature, really the biggest difference is that one of them is a myth based on Jewish religious practices whereas we can only wish liberals were a fantasy monster.

Yes, reported. That was covered.

low energy

The video is northern India. It's not a cherry-picked photo. It's the actual visual evidence of the people who live there. Go fight China yourselves, curry niggers.

user, I have some actual visual evidence of the ovens that were used to kill over 6,000,000 Jews. This proves the Holocaust did happen and it also proves that Argentinians are in fact white. :^)

Oh, okay. So this particular video is not actually northern India. Okay.

I mean you got dubs so if you say that the video is not legit then you must be right ;^)

engage them when we can win now or engage them when we both lose later, what do you think will turn out better

kek

So we can engage them now in a traditional war, but we can't engage them now in a military war? And it's vital that we fight a massive war with China instead of removing racial aliens from our nation? Being Brazil is okay. It's China that's the problem, but not all the Chinese who are here. They are okay.. because they pay taxes? Or they are bad?

And niggers and spics are good because they aren't Chinese? Is that it? Am I getting this all right?

That is so hot.

leftypol confirmed for not being able to do more than 1 thing at a time

no you fucking retard where did i say any of that other shit. Pull your head out of your fucking ass and stop thinking of Marxist dick for one fucking second

WEW!

I just don't understand why the countries neighboring China don't handle it themselves if it's such an issue. Nor why it's so important that it be a land war with us involved, as opposed to just using nuclear weapons if they are this incredible, overwhelming, unstoppable force that must be confronted right this minute to avert sudden doom.

That sounds like a good time to use nuclear weapons, but the other user [and I guess you too, since you're really hot for it as well.. but I thought you were going to filter me? Oh well.] is insistent that it be a regular war, not a nuclear one. I'm still waiting for more clarification on that and am hopeful I will get it.

I've noticed a ton of pajeets getting very defensive over being called non-white even when they look Arab at best. I knew this one guy in construction that had to say he was white to anyone that would listen just about every day. Are they really that insecure?

It's absolutely crazy. Look at them in this thread. Them and the twinks [that's what I'm going to start calling Taiwanese faggots who keep shitting this board up] just foaming at the mouth for us to fight their war with China for them.

The lugenpresse has had a shitstorm over this. They've been talking about this on MSNBC as if it it's the end of the world. Maddow was almost crying. Laurence O' Donnell was running out of things to say. Maddow was so upset she even took up time on numale-Maddow's show.

You said we need to confront China and it can't be nuclear. It has to be straight up, because lots of White men dying is good for the West because China will colonize nearby nations that are not the West, but those resources will apparently be used against the West at some time in the future and the neighboring countries don't have any agency [apparently] to deal with this themselves.

I genuinely don't know what the fuck you're even trying to get across at this point other than you want a war with China.

My sides are going to be sore tomorrow.

Makes sense

Look how much room is left after that pig was banished.

Yeah, no. Your entire thing is retarded.

shut the fuck up dude you're retarded

China must be brought to heel. It's time to stop diverting Western (white) wealth to them and start subjugating them as we have been for centuries.

As well the Taiwanese hate the Chinese and China wants to control Taiwan. The Soysauce salt of a billion communist souls could fuel the US for generations.

I would also like to know this. I'm assuming he is a cuck, but I can't just not like the guy because you all don't like him. I need to know why I shouldn't like him.

See America, this is what it looks like to have good neighbours.

Not only do they stay in their own country, they help us keep people out of ours.

Okay.. sounds like Taiwan's problem.
Okay.. sounds like Taiwan's problem.
We already have more than enough oil and gas to do that right here at home. We need to focus on rebuilding our race, not fighting shitskin wars.

Taiwan, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, raghead provinces of China, etc. can fight the war themselves.

I don't think you understand the concept of Imperium. We're everyone's problem now. We are going to rearrange this world as we see fit.

You're pathetic. How much does the CPC pay per post?

What the fuck is this kike shit?

Fucking lugenpresse.

So none of those other countries have the ability to do anything? It has to be our 75% White military that goes over and does the dying while lots of third world labor comes over here to work in the factories and pumps out more half-breeds?

He hates race-mixing more.

tldr?

I understand this country is a mud race shit hole and I don't want it to be. Trump campaigned on immigration, economic protectionism, and a non-interventionist foreign policy.

yue know Taiwan calls themselves the real China, something like "republic of china"; IIRC they split off back when communism took over

Learn how to read you fucking turtle.

In a thousand years, archeologists are going to find my perfectly preserved corpse under a mountain of salt.

It's about fucking time

Nice question dodge.

How much is the CPC paying per post?

Let's just go with that.

>mark lebowitz

The Republic of China was the officially recognized China until the 70s.

The only one dodging anything is you. I don't understand how China can expand if the neighboring countries China would be expanding into fight them. I don't understand why they don't fight China in this mythical scenario that keeps being laid out?

Why are we the ones fighting China? Have the other countries all been defeated? Did they sign a deal with China? Were they completely uninterested in the first place? We don't get anything from "Asian allies" now except market dumping and a bottomless pit to sink money in.

Maybe twinks like you can buy yourself a rifle and go fight China on your own dime. That might be a good idea. It'd be a breath of fresh air looking at a few less slanted faces in my day to day.

Try this one.

archive.is/s1UYj

Pathetic. You won't be crying when the 5.56 is embedded in your skull.

Hueland's chance was long ago. At one point Hue had the largest NatSoc party outside of Germany.

Huh?

Amazingly they seem to be able to build them o.k. but the operational part is a bit too complicated.

It's certainly going to be interesting watching our allies in Asia and Europe realize they do in fact have to pick up a rifle and kill people if they want to keep what they have.

if shillary were to have done this, it would be seen as her building bridges across nations and increasing US foreign relations. instead, trump's baiting china into all out fucking war because he was being polite by taking a call from a foreign leader

I met Kissinger a couple of months ago.

He had difficulty walking, and he appeared to be confused.

I don't think he is doing any negotiating in Taiwan.

you're right

I'm Chinese, and yes, we have an inclination to punch ourselves in the face and cut own own dick off rather than utilize that rage to expand our sphere of influence.
The Kingdom of Heaven was hilarious though, just some cuck starting the cuck war because he's not smart enough to get a government job, quite a hissy fit.

I can respect that.

That's because you killed your white ruling class millennia ago.

because mods don't allow a containment thread/religious shitposting general

They're going to do a Japan vs America with this robot.

They're just asking for some fucked up NGE-tier fuckery.

Unfortunately that happened, maybe it'll be time to set things right?

Taiwan economy went down the shitter right after the female president fuck up economy hard.

She might be patriotic and had good intentions but she made very little economic sense.

Waking up every day to good news.

This really shows a lack of historical understanding. Hindsight may be 20/20 but from what was understood at the time Japan was by far the better ally, which is why Germany made the strategic geopolitical decision that they did.

Remember, at this point, China had absolute shit for any kind of manufacturing capability or any kind of organized, modern military force. They might as well have been arming their peasants with spears and rocks. Literally the only thing they had was a fuckloadton of human bodies to throw at people.

Aligning with China would have dragged Germany into a war with Japan most likely, and would not be at all helpful in any offensive measures. If China actually tried to help an invasion of Russia their armies would probably starve, freeze, or both by the millions by the time they even march North far enough to even get into Russia; Japan's army would have been much more helpful in a land invasion in Russia, and they already beat Russia in a war once, setting the historical precedent. It was a simple case of unfortunate, conflicting circumstances as to why Japan never helped in the invasion.

The problem is that Taiwan has way too little leverage in terms of negotiating from a position of power, it is too small, and with the United States not recognizing its sovereignty, it puts Taiwan at a disadvantage.
That's the reason why patriotism doesn't work with Taiwan, the economic reality is that China can really fuck Taiwan's shit up.
Having Trump contacting Taiwan breaks that and gives the United States a lot of negotiation power when telling China to play fair. In fact, I actually applaud Trump for being able to sway Duterte back to the American sphere of influence again, the Chinese Communist government will be most worried, and they should be.

I've worked with a few Sikh Pajeets outside the U.S. who understood they weren't Europeans and had some ethnic/nationalist pride in themselves and their country. Still arrogant and barely tolerable but I could at least respect that.

here's the sauce in case anyone's interested
4archive.org/board/int/thread/36148562

And also the USA was already fucking helping the enemies of the Axis. See: the fucking lend lease aka the reason Operation Barbarossa didn't work.

muh perl harbur is just an excuse, they would have gone to war regardless, just as with ww1.

Fuck off KIKE.

>>>/pdfs/2265

it's snek

Approved.

Oh shit, dubs for the double mental model…

Well which one is it? Your narratives are self contradicting and no matter which way you look at it, it is not worth any american life to fight millions of rice goblin for pajeet and ahmed.

Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay.

the narrative is about uncucking America and start setting China straight, nothing more, nothing less.

you got a YouTube account i can subscribe to?

He probably means the Whore of Babylon, since one characteristic of the Whore is being the world's center of commerce and industry that literally everybody buys from. Problem is, the Whore is also made up of many nations and races, so it's impossible for China to be the Whore, because it's only one nation with one dominate race. The Whore would be more like the EU, if the EU was also the world's center for trade, which it isn't.

I WANT TO HABEEB

PLEASE BE REAL!

SAUCE?

He should have told China to gas themselves.

RIP Red Scum

Warning to Burger friends, be prepared for massive amounts of commie scum looking for the next best welfare state.
Canada is already full of them so we'll likely take more and become Communist Chinada, for the love of all that is good in the world make sure you build a northern wall as well or just annex us already.

I used to think Canadian independence was damn cool but now I don't even know what that means.

Taiwanese-American friendship?! Fucking finally!

This.

t. fellow Can'tadian.

(Checked)
The video is here. It starts at 1:48

lower resolution than they have, but technically possible. be the snek user.

They did china split. Taiwan is the nationalist government in exile. You are blue pilled as are most americans on asia

Can't wait for the China is le rising superpower meme to be over. Every shitskin looks to China as the nation that will overthrow whitey with glee.

War with China is the only WW3 I can agree with lads.

Damn yeah this guy knows. Chinese are literally trying to take over the world. Canada from within, asia by puppet state, africa by colonization, east russia by colonization, australia the same. SO MANY CHINKS live abroad. Its one huge conspiracy, the chink menace has to be fought now before its too late.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Kissinger#Rhodesia
this should be more than sufficient.

When kissinger dies his room in hell will be stocked with pissed off Rhodesian police.

He aint even in office and already fucks those assholes. God what a fucking hero.

Toads have dry, poisonous skin.

What do you guys think of Trumps conflict of interest?

taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3031091

If any sort oflarge scale war must absolutely happen, china is probably the best. They are almost single-handedly destroying the planet with overpopulation, polution, economic terrorism and ideological subvertion. Not to mention a bit part of the migration to europe is in part due to china dicking africa and displacing the population.

Plus destroying the largest gomie nation would make Holla Forums cry for eternity.

There's no such thing as overpopulation, they can just multiplying.

They're fighting a war where every chink is a zergling; if China's too crowded they can just send them to South America or Africa.

they can just keep on multiplying.*

Blasians are the way of the future.

hha>>8423440
The fuck are you talking about?

*Canada

Kissanger opened up trade with China using his bitch boy Nixon

Just accept your future Blasian overlords, goyim.

It was always going to end this way.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only slants adopting Christianity is China, because as their Communist government puts it. "It makes for obedient populations"

MUH WANG

You rook at me, rite boy?

Jesus Kike, that's almost as ugly as an Abbo

I'm studying to be a doctor and shheeeittt

Where the fuck do we even send you?
Finland?

I remember when Ron Paul was running and the media kept saying, "teach your kids manderine" and Warren Buffet was warning us that he was moving his money to China because America was dead.

God I hate these fucking American Commies.

FIVE THOUSAND YEAR HISTORY, NIGGA

Israel

WE

nooo me ruv u rong time, me twerk twerk booty, ret me rive in ur cuntray

It's so fucking ugly. This is a job for Daniel Carver

I arready have visa, fright booked next week, see you then

Jew worshipers not knowing their own religion again. Not knowing it was referring to Rome and Venus on top of the temple to Jupiter built on their Kike temple Jesus said would fall in 3 days then backed off and said it was his body.
Fucking Jew Slaves

Chinxit

We need to start breading lions to hunt these ugly things

Its part of the Chinese plan for colonizing Africa. They want to create a half-caste which is culturally Chinese. Its easier than genociding everyone and colonizing with pure bred Chinese, and easier than ruling over a bunch of unproductive Africans. Also it gives Chinese men something to procreate with, and Chinks seem to be strongly attracted to black women

I'm going to keep posting these to make a point.

THIS IS THE FUTURE, IF CHINA IS LEFT UNCHECKED.

You think Africans are bad? You think Asians are bad? Wait until there are 1 billion + halfbreeds living in Africa. The "migrant crisis" of the future will involve Blasian chiggers spilling over into Europe

BOIL THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

COME HOME YELLOW MAN

Mother Africa has a 10 child policy

I do wonder what the racial behavior type will be for our Chafrica.

Moderate IQ. Will they have a propensity for violence? Still rapey? Or will the Chinese personality traits dominate.

Made sense at the time since it was looking as though the Chinese economy was growing at a good rate and most people would think that would mean things were improving in terms of living conditions there.

It's only years after the fact that we learn how they were making malls and apartment buildings that no one used, so all those signs of progress in China were actually fake. But really, who would have seriously thought that anyone would come up with an idea like making one apartment building after another that has no one living in it? It's so fucking stupid especially given the way many Chinese live. It shows how those antpeople really don't care at all about their fellow man that they'd rather create these bullshit construction projects that benefit no one, rather than work on building things their own citizens would be allowed to use.

Despite what the "plenty of time" propagandists would have you believe, India's population is spiralling out of control.
Another 1/2 billion are predicted to be born there by 2050.
Spoiler: they won't want to stay there and all it takes is one "natural disaster" or war to open the flood gates.
Nigeria to be the 3rd most populous country by 2050.
At this point we need a nuclear war.

WHOA! SLOW THE FUCK DOWN SATAN!

I believe it. They are already all over my state. At my university there are more Nigerians than African-Americans. They have a very distinct phenotype too; I can almost always recognize them by their skull and bone structure, and their gait. Its pretty interesting.

But y'all really don't know how deep into Africa China has already penetrated. I visited Ghana a few years ago and there were fuckin Chinks EVERYWHERE in Accra.

We've all seen the documentary of the Chinks building a railway in the Congo. They've set up colonies all throughout the continent. China already controls 99% of rare earth minerals. And yes, the men are copiously breeding with native women. In fact its caused some resentment from the black men.

Not as refugees, but more as H1B visas. The current migrants are lazy african and arab bums, who never worked in their life. You may dislike pajeets and chinks but they're the ones who keep the wealthy arab countries like UAE running.

A blasian with a chinese father would sure to have an insane work ethic, would be the perfect worker drone.

00041b, come to think of it, I rarely see this kind of racemixing being pushed so much in mainstream media (maybe because it's not an immediate threat – it's still a threat indirectly but not immediate – as black-white or white-yellow racemixing), but it actually seems it might work in increasing Africa's IQ and reducing chimpouts.

I've been wondering as a gook manlet why I've always liked black nipples… I've been jacking off to National Geographic Africa specials since my childhood, as long as there are topless bush women in it. Maybe it's the exoticness of fucking something that is truly a raw earthling creature (as opposed to say, a Space Aryan). Over the years mainstream propaganda made yellow manlets and negresses feel unsexy compared to black males, yellow females, etc. I guess they could find comfort in each other.

Nigerians are actually the only ones cucking the Chinese at home currently. Nigerian (((merchants))) are all over southern China and breeding half-breeds in the streets. There was one instance where a Chinese mob cut one of their dicks off for supposedly raping a girl (but yknow how women are, possibly consensual and then said it was rape to save face). The castration video is on liveleak unfortunately

Good question Satan , Considering that you are combining high IQ lying thieves with low IQ raping barbarians , you will get average IQ lying stealing raping barbarians , since we know black genes are more dominant , I think these future generations will be average barbarians , who will probably assimilate into the rising nigger population .

So at the end of the day , china still got a bunch of niggers on their hands .

lmao
Not surprised by the chinks with the black wives. Their demographics are so fucked that importing a bride from some shithole is the only chance that most chinese men will get at passing on their genes.

Will have been consensual, as he will have had no problem getting sex.
Easy enough to change that if the link is provided (it's gone, checked.)

I don't even understand what's going on anymore. China is cucking all of Africa, but for some reason allowing Nigerian (((merchants))) to cuck the ever loving fuck out of them in southern China (gonna export the halfbreeds later?)

China is definitely doing something devious with Nigerians, who by the way are spawning all over the fucking world.

Why do Chinese women love Nigerian dick so much?

Africa is ripe with natural resources that the niggers are too dumb to exploit, and are off limits to whites because muh colonialism. This is probably part of their plan to get in their good graces so they can strip mine the continent. Build some infrastructure and throw them some of their disposable cucks and low-tier whores and Africa will be a Chinese colony before you know it.

There we have it. So it looks like China is moving forward with its plan to colonize Africa, but Nigeria is the only African state with enough common sense to demand equilateral trade and the Chinese are trying to game them. The Nigerians saw the Chinese immigrating en masse, so they demanded their merchants be allowed into China; when the Chinese started cracking down on Nigerian immigration, the Nigerians started cracking down on Chinese immigration. China has to work with Nigeria to achieve control of Africa, but the Nigerians recognize their strategic position and are making demands in return; for example, China conceded and offered to build $50 million worth of farms in Nigeria.

The Chinese economic shift from manufacturing into a service economy happening right now in their new 5 years plans probably means most of their industrial capacity (for cheap shit) will be exported to their planned colonies in Africa, and they need Chinese people there to manage the economic products. Interesting geopolitical game going on right now.

WebM:

Big trouble in China's Chocolate City
archive.is/DOcXn
"In Nigeria we are free," Ishmail implores. "We have two Chinatowns in Lagos. The government set aside land for them. No one in Nigeria asks Chinese people to show their visas. Here they can stop you on the street for no reason. And there are more Chinese in Africa than there are Africans in China," he says. "Plus, they are welcomed in Nigeria."

Nigeria must not be consumer market for Chinese products —Buhari
archive.is/6QtZ4

That does seem to be the plan, but the Nigerians are apparently the smartest Africans on the continent because they're making an attempt to prevent Chinese economic domination while still allowing themselves to be courted by the Chinks.

"Stranger in a strange land" syndrome.
And social media.

I can believe that. The nigerians I've known were much more calm and intelligent than any other african or especially the american nogs I've met.

Podesta? is that you? Wiener?

Op is a faggot your archive is a paywall and so is your link. Gas yourself kike.`````

You know damn well what you're trying to do, Satan. You're turning the Chinks into the next Jews.
It all checks out.

Did Trump call or did Taiwan call?

I guess he's really going to let the Japs nuke em. Trump will make anime real.

Why would he favor Japan, a tiny nation that will not exist as we know it in even 20 years over China, an actual super power that matters?

Assuming the radiation doesn;t kill Japan the only way the nation survives is hard immigration. Or does Trump want to send all the refugee to japan and destablizae it that way, earning favor from the chinese?

It was a bolivian company with a bolivian captain, and the plane was made in england.

le tbh fam

Please fuck China up Trump, I need them to stop buying our land, both sides of our government cuck to China.

Thanks bro

Wouldn't it make more sense to just nationalize Chinese land holdings and assets in Western countries and remove their racial population?

Ivanka is crazy hot.

Yes but we need allies to enforce such an idea and America has just been sitting by in regards to us, so China has come in.

Can we please Annex this place? I get the whole 50 states thing us hot but why not 100 states? We would be the single best country in the history of the world. Russia can't compete. And just think of all the oil. So much oil, and without the Muslims too. On the other hand, we don't need us to get one step closer to globalization, and one federal government over an entire continent would be too close to that. Would do you guys think?

Trump knows friend. He doesn't come our and say it, but he's been watching their every move for years. He knows exactly what is going on and Trump and Matt is are going to kick China into outer space, ironically.

So he gave the blacks majority rule. Sounds like democracy to me. What were the implications of his actions? Did they get messed up or whatever? Did this help the spread of Islam?

Fuck off christcuck or jew. Not that there is a fucking difference.

Asia has higher intelligence over all. African descent has lower intelligence overall. Does this mean the two just even themselves out and become of normal intelligence?

Communism encourages race mixing just like in Cuba.

Yeah, you can see that pretty well if you look at India. Darker Asians man.

LMFAO THIS IS THE UGLIEST CHIGGER EVER

Pretty sure no. You don't get like half of the intelligence trait, and the relatedness is so low that you'll have genetic developmental issues that will corrode any advantage from the Asian parent. You'll basically look like a nigger except maybe to other niggers, and you'll think largely like one, too.

Except she is filled with jewish semen….which is kinda gross.
She use was used by the Rothschilds and tossed over to some others jews after that. I hope Trump has a master revenge plan.

- clarification
The progeny of most African-[non-African] miscegenation tend to look basically African. I would assume the tendency of features to approach the African norm isn't skin-deep. And something like Asian spatial reasoning and intelligence is something that was built up incrementally over a long period of time and I would guess is a rather fragile element when smashed against African genes and all their lovely ancestral features that the other races have worked hard to breed out of existence.

Yeah that sure worked well for South America

Also, Trump can build walls.

Yeah, that makes sense. Just recently swallowed the red pill and am trying to put everything together. Although I was a moderate conservative before.

The Don Tron is always like 10 steps ahead. I'm sure he does.

YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Without backing, the Taiwanese have stood up to the overbearing Chinese Government for too long. We were supposed to have their back. And now we do, again.

YEEESSSSS America is back!

Fuck YOU Globalistas, fuck you and the horses you rode in on.

MAGA!

Yes you do. In fact you would have most chiggers with moderate intelligence, some chiggers with full afro-level intelligence, and some chiggers with full Asian level intelligence. There isn't one gene for intelligence, there are many genes and they assort randomly.

There isn't any evidence to support that assumption.

Not true. Some look mostly African, some look mixed, and some look mostly white, even with ~50% African genes, believe it or not. As a white person you will tend to notice traits that differ from your own, but blacks will notice traits that differ from their own as well; most mixed race progeny look like what they are: mixed.

There seems to be some pseudo-scientific sociological dogma here that anything + black = black, but genetics doesn't work that way.

For example, this basketball player is ~50% west African. You might say "huur he looks like some nigger straight outta Africa" but you'd be retarded if you did.

Next pictured is Jason Kidd, who is also ~50% black. Notice the blue eyes: his father as an American American probably carried an assortment of recessive European genes, as most African Americans are ~10% white on average. Nevertheless, accounting for this we can estimate that he's ~45% West African. He's also pictured with his father and sister.

Moral of the story: stop being retarded. Race is real but you don't get to sociologically mandate how it works like some SJW.

Asian + African = somewhere in the middle

Another pic of Jason Kidd. He's black, huh? No, he's mixed.

I feel an urge to visit that and leave an offering

Don't you racists see he will turn the US into Somalia?
My god, these cucks

He talked to the Taiwanese President

It's going to be funny seeing them get overrun like the whites in South Africa. Never learn from others' failures. Chinese culture in a nutshell. Sad!

the same Jews that caused the Housing Mortgage crises funded those buildings. During Clinton's era that caused governments to crumble and mass starvation in Southern Asia

>this much murderurge for a constricter

The fuck?

Guess they'll have to suck it up and lose some face.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a reverse crypto Kike. I'm one myself. It's called beating them at their own game.

I fucking love watching China get BTFO over and over and over again

I have never seen any country so completely butthurt about anything as China is about Taiwan. Like you'll get the most disinterested Chinese citizen who isn't into politics or government in the least bit, but as soon as anybody mentions Taiwan even in passing their ass ruptures.

China survives because of the zerg rush. They know that they cannot be invaded, and so they think as long as they can avoid having to commit to a US land invasion, they have it in the bag.

Read:

and assume Putin's saying it. I'm sure Gazprom would prefer to sell it's natural resources to the EU rather than be stuck in their shitty deal with Beijing.

High IQ lying, cheating, stealing, and Jew-like infiltration/manipulation combined with low IQ barbarian raping stealing genes as well as the typical Hapa mental illness. God help us all, chiggers will be Jew niggers on steroids, possibly even worse than any semite, we need to Nip this in the bud.

WTF IS THIS

What is this?

A bit off topic, but don't discount the fun things happening in South Africa right now and what might happen a decade or so from now.

I think it would be a beautiful thing to see China zerg-rush ZOG's entire scheme of ruling the world and see the jew literally get gassed.

I'll be the last one to laugh in the communist death-camps!

Disgusting, except for the part were you will not fight there battle.

I am glad to find someon else who sees this. They will especially go for the DPRK. All for plastic bravado, and supposed patriotism.
Us(A) and the cool guy who was our friend after all will be the good guys who want the rest of the world to be like us, because everyone does, and accept all our our problems as well. Surely ideologies that are good for white groups are good for all others, right?

Worse. After all, he is a mongrel.

so when are we gonna liberate nuke the chinks from their commieblocs and allow the nationalist KMT to be restored?

If the commie China have been butthurt about the real China (Taiwan) for so many decades, how come they never just went and conquered the island? What the fuck could they do against commie China?