Why is it so underrated?

Why is it so underrated?

It's furries were weird looking as fuck.
If you want to pander to degenerates, you should stick with the most common type of sickos.

Because it's shit.

I havent read up on that lolcow in YEARS

It wasn't really that good. It falls apart when the robot shows up.

It was decent but, the universe didn't feel very fleshed out for some odd reason. Oh and the soundtrack was shit.

She works at Disney World as a janitor and does animal portraits as a side job. A good ending for a lolcow for once.

Probably because it tried to add too much. The art and animation are fine (outside of the cgi). The problem rehasings like Treasure Planet is it tries to go above and beyond the source material. I can imagine that the creative meetings for this film involved shoving as much shit in to meet all the commercial check marks. Clusterfuck of a design.

I honestly think it was the marketing. All they did was push the sillier characters out of context and made the whole thing look awful. The "go Delbert" scene was in every trailer and withou any context to who the character was it came across as a cringey attempt on disneys part to try and relate with a younger audience..

The irony is that now the people at Disney are masters of marketing, yet their actual movies are hollow and are just meant to cater to as wide an audience as possible.

The design of the ships remind me of some other sci-fi thing. Moebius maybe? I don't know I liked that element of it.

Obligatory.

It's boring for kids, I was watching it with my sister the other day and she couldn't give a shit.
Reminded, Kids actually wanna watch Frozen 5 fucking times.

How? 40M at best, do the actors cost that much?
Is hard to blame the kikes when every time they try to deliver something worthwhile and with a risk to it nobody ever pays attention, shit I would be sick and tired of the public after 10 years of this, this is why we can't have nice things.

The kikes aren't the ones trying to passionately push things that have a lot of heart put into them. Studios that actually have talent are the ones doing that. They're just usually bad at marketing so they can't get the word of the movie out fast enough beyond word of mouth. Then there's the fact that the actual kikes always spew out shit 3D animated movies constantly that end up taking the spotlight every single time.

There's still the fact that average people have bad taste and don't like this movie.

This is also true. Normalfag audiences can't see animated movies as something to take seriously. So they'll only watch or care if it's some comedy heavy immature autistic adventure of a thing doing a thing it's not supposed to do.

Watched it again a few years ago, same with Road to El Dorado. The pacing in both isn't great, but man it's bad in Treasure Planet. It feels so rushed, but I still have a nostalgic love for it despite that.

What about Spirit?
I personally like the Latin American version better if only for the music, the VAs are good too.

I don't think Spirit was very profitable either.

Well, at least she works

I love that fucking ending, the american wasn't just some racist shitlord but he was in fact only doing his job.
Why SJWs rarely ever mention Manifest Destiny instead of the African Slave Trade, that was serious bullshit since not only was entirely based on assumptions but for once we in fact usurp already taken territory,

Because Indians rarely if ever whine about it.
They actually fought against the settlers and lost fair and square and they accept it but is true, it was a load of bollocks. It wasn't uncommon for settlers to negotiate the price of a land with a tribe/nation when the land was shared with another two nations and then break war as the other two didn't accept the money.

Indians whine plenty. You just don't hear em because most of them are dead or dying out.

Most of the major Indian controversies I can think of were just white people whining on their behalf

Indians usually come out and say that they don't have problems.
The NCAA once attempted to strike North Dakota's "Fighting Sioux" team name as "derogatory". Basic summary of the response to the NCAA by actual Sioux: "Fuck you."
Well, Spirit Lake did approved the name, Standing Rock rejected to even voteā€¦ which constitutes as rejection.
But most of times is this

FUCK INJUNS! ALL OF THE NEW WORLD IS RIGHTFUL AMERICAN CLAY!

This scene always hits me hard.

I've actually been thinking about how my dad left me a lot lately

>>>/africa/

I'm white so I have no country to return to any more.

>>>/ireland/

This asshole ruined the whole movie

When did this trend start? Who started it?

I'm legit impressed by the spoon and lighter

im pretty sure that trope has been in western culture for hundreds of years

Roughly 3000 years ago user. Probably farther back. A character like that done right can be endearing, or done wrong completely infuriating.

24fps

Or 60?

I know Shakespeare used it constantly. What other classical works use this?

Thank you, immediately wanted to see this again when I saw this thread

24 looks better to me honestly.

Flint was the best thing about the movie.

Everything after the opening sequence sucked.

That's because the other version isn't native 60, it's made by an algorithm that just makes shit up

Was he really that bad, that he ruined the whole movie?

Are you talking about the fool archetype? That isn't anything of the sort. Shakespeare's fools were known for being clever and knowing more about what's going on than the heroes.

I don't think so, I'm talking about whatever guys like Mercutio were.

It really does look convenient having those there, though strange he didn't try another attempt at the fabric sleeve.

While the therapy/no knives part sound crazy, I know there is a story out there of some kid who chopped his hand off because he wanted a cool sci-fi style cyborg hand. And was then told by the doctor that they don't exist.

they should have thrown in more redshirt good guys to die, like in the book. where was the big shootout scene? only good guy that died was mr arrow

and they wimped out on a confrontation between silver and jim

God what a fucking incredible premise. Honestly, I fucking love the entire shizo tech/steampunk setting. We seriously need more sci-fi/space movies coupled with the romance of exploration and adventure that this movie tried to convey.

There's a conspiracy that Disney executives inflated movie budgets and reduced marketing on their traditionally animated movies in the early 2000s on purpose in order to make a case to buyout PIXAR to their share holders.

It honestly doesn't sound too far fetched when you think about it. Studios hire Adam Sandler on purpose all the time so he can produce movies doomed to fail for tax reasons. Lower your earnings, lower your tax brackets, that simple.

When do Adam Sandler movies fail in a non critical sense?

When they are made.

I found it pretty forgettable. It has absolutely amazing designs and gorgeous animation. But aside from that, I don't remember much about it. I remember the cringey attempts at comedy like the alien that talks by farting. But then again, I only saw it once in the theater, so maybe my opinion will be different if I watch it today.

Adam Sandler hasn't made a decently profitable movie in like 10 years.

Lots of non-Americans watch shit American movies for the poop jokes and CGI action. That's why the Transformers movies make so much money.