Erdogan

No one likes a roach

hes laying both sides of the Russia US conflict right now and whichever comes out dominate or offers a better deal will get turkeys support. I would expect both the US and Russia to just look the other way while the Turks annex some shit in the next few years.

If they do that then we get WW3.

The surrounding nations aren't just going to allow Turkey to to reboot Armenian Genocide 2.0.

I hope that some day DNA bomb whipes out turks. They are worse then arabs.

Yeah, because exactly what we need is another fucking Islamic theocratic state that will fund and export terrorists, right?

As opposed to the one that already exists in Turkey?

I don't think Erdogan cares about anyone or anything other than maintaining sovereign power over his country. I'm sure all these policy moves were implemented for his own control over Turkey rather than for the benefit of his people or some ideology.

the surrounding nations arent going to be able to do shit without Russian or burger intervention

Erdogan is the living image of a retarded snake

After Putin and Assad warned him about a coup, and he started drifting more to Russia and farther away from the West, at the worst time, he says "fuck diplomacy, fuck NATO, fuck Russia, time to overthrow assad and install (((democracy)))".
Whoever trusts this snake again has to fear to be paid with blood instead of trust

I remember one time Erdogan claimed that Turkey was the most powerful nation in the world.

This is one of the very few things I dislike about Trump. Why does he (and his new national security advisor Flynn) support this manlet faggot.

Because Flynn's son has a consulting firm that Erdocuck employs. And this is directly opposite from what Trump has been preaching. He needs to either ditch Flynn altogether OR make Flynn's son to ditch Erdocuck.

This CAN blow to mass proportions WHEN (because it's not a matter of IF) the MSM decides to use it.

He needs to ditch one of the two before the inauguration

He is been doing far worse for far longer than you think.
t. Turk

Constantinople is ours.

this tbh

give us some dirt on king roach then mehmet

First he got elected by sucking up to a islamic cult leader and poor people by giving out coal, pasta etc. media was always shilling for akp too. Then, only allowed people belonging to said cult into govt. and military positions while purging the secular and non-corruptible people. Sometime after that he started replacing judges with his own people and having them hold fucked up trials and disgracing military. And the fuckers sold every state owned factory to pay for more media shilling. So next election most people believed the media and voted for the next authority figure as everyone else in our country at the time was a limp dick commie. ffs the guy heading founding party got that position by bringing documents to a debate. Anyways they get the majority of the vote and congress is 60-70% made up from akp and they pass whatever law they want to (without help from other parties even fucked up marriage laws) and tax whenever they fuck the econ up or need money to buy votes. after more time passes suspicions about the military are cleared and the judge responsible flees the country. Then, akp says they deceived us, it wasnt our fault and turns on the cult. A whole new bs of parallel state spews out and they start seizing private property of cult members.

Playing with both sides simultaneously ussually means that you'll get a massive dick jammed up your ass sooner or later.

So Asiatic Despotism. Got it.

Interesting. Thanks for the info lad

in case cult members in military get antsy and try to do something akp does a false flag. they have a few minor officers steal some tanks and command privates to block a bridge while erdogan flies around on a planeā€¦
anyhow erdogan invites people to join the glorious resistance against the tyranny and fight. So the streets and bridge get flooded with otto stronk people and officers who are not present on the scene btw order privates to open fire on the crowd. Most privates disobey and get lynched. Others get high sentences after the dust clears. Mob gets govt. pensions for life. Military is compromised again and clearly we need to be free from any control so they fire and ban anyone that might be affiliated with the cult from holding a job in govt. or military.

You are welcome. Good Luck!

Turkfag here, I couldn't explain it better.

It's almpst time! WERE GONNA DO IT!
Constntinople! Retake Constantinople!

The CIA has been well aware of this from the start. Laundering the oil was their role for us/the Saudis. ISIS uses those funds to fight Assad.

Not only does the leaked info show this but there are three journalists who were imprisoned in Turkey for breaking the story on their own. They were charged with exposing state secrets.

ftfy