Media Silent as House Passes Resolution for Syrian No-Fly Zone — Provoking War with Russia

Hillary Clinton’s loss was a shock to the purveyors of U.S. military hegemony, who saw in her an easier path to keep the Syria conflict going. Secretary of State Clinton was instrumental in the early days of Syria intervention, in 2010 making a series of demands for Syria to get in line behind the U.S. vision for the Middle East.

When Bashar al-Assad refused to roll over, regime change became the talking point of Washington think tanks and mainstream media echo chambers. Clinton promised during her campaign to ramp up action in Syria, to the delight of the same neocons who brought the Iraq invasion. She acknowledged that many civilians would die if the U.S. set up a no-fly zone.

Establishment of a no-fly zone is the next crucial step toward full-scale war. It would mean Syrian planes could not fly in their own airspace and would bring the disturbing prospect of U.S. planes shooting down Russian planes — which are operating there on invitation from Syria to help battle ISIS.

Soon after the presidential election, key warmongers in Congress began formulating plans to make increased conflict a near certainty, complete with the kind of propaganda peddled before the Iraq attack. While everyone was distracted by the election of Trump, six representatives took advantage of the lame-duck session and suspended “normal rules” to bring us H.R. 5732.

The Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act of 2016 includes Section 303, titled: Assessment of potential effectiveness of and requirements for the establishment of safe zones or a no-fly zone in Syria.

As reported by Consortium News:

“Late in the day, on Nov. 15, one week after the U.S. elections, the lame-duck Congress convened in special session with normal rules suspended so the House could pass House Resolution 5732, the “Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act” calling for intensifying the already harsh sanctions on Syria, assessing the imposition of a “no fly zone” inside Syria (to prevent the Syrian government from flying) and escalating efforts to press criminal charges against Syrian officials…

Most strikingly, the resolution calls for evaluating and developing plans for the United States to impose a “no fly zone” inside Syria, a sovereign nation, an act of war that also would violate international law as an act of aggression. It also could put the U.S. military in the position of shooting down Russian aircraft.”

The suspension of rules procedure is supposed to be used for “non-controversial” bills such as naming Post Offices, but this small group of lawmakers used it to pass a drastically important bill. The blatant abuse of power shows the desperation in the neocon ranks.

russia-insider.com/en/politics/media-silent-house-passes-resolution-syrian-no-fly-zone-provoking-war-russia/ri17875

archive.is/7WxfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/STIGi
rt.com/news/368863-erdogan-syria-backtracks-putin/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald Trump has spoken out against regime change, but considering his unpredictable behavior, the actual position of his coming administration is anybody’s guess. Trump’s pick of Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as national security adviser is not a good portent.

Earlier this month, Flynn strongly supported Turkish President Erdogan in an op-ed at The Hill, suggesting he is under siege by “radical Islam” and desperately needs our help. Flynn seemed to dismiss Erdogan’s crackdown on political dissidents and the dubious circumstances of the attempted coup which allowed Erdogan to solidify his power.

It may be no coincidence that just days ago, Turkey — a NATO ally — urged to U.S. to move forward with a no-fly zone in Syria. Incidentally, no one seems to have paid attention to a damning investigative report finding that the “Turkish government under President Erdogan is covertly providing direct military, financial and logistical support to ISIS, even while claiming to fight the terror network.”

While both Russian and U.S. bombings have resulted in civilian deaths, completely missing in the Western narrative on Syria is how U.S. intervention in the interest of regime change was the catalyst for today’s hellish conditions in that country, and the resulting flood of Syrian refugees.

As we have reported before, the Pentagon nurtured the Salafist sect in eastern Syria — to help the U.S. and its allies achieve regime change – and these extremists went on to become the violent terror group called ISIS.

In order to keep the American public ignorant of reality in Syria, and to maintain the specter of terrorism in order to justify massive military spending, politicians’ propaganda must be so complete they believe it themselves.

This was demonstrated during the 40-minute “debate” session among the six lawmakers who pushed the bill through.

They claimed the Obama administration has been “sitting back and doing nothing” as violence worsens, and Assad is “killing millions of his citizens.” All of this is, of course, false.

“By late 2011, the U.S. was actively coordinating, training and supplying armed opposition groups. When Muammar Gaddafi’s Libyan government was toppled in fall 2011, the CIA oversaw the diversion of Libyan weapons to the Syrian armed opposition, as documented in the Defense Intelligence Agency report of October 2012.

These weapons transfers were secret. For the public record, it was acknowledged that the U.S. was supplying communications equipment to the armed opposition while U.S. “allies” — Saudi Arabia and Qatar — were supplying the weaponry. This is one reason that Saudi purchases of weapons skyrocketed during this time period; they were buying weapons to replace those being shipped to the armed opposition in Syria. It was very profitable for U.S. arms manufacturers.

Huge weapons transfers to the armed opposition in Syria have continued to the present, with the U.S. government even more directly involved. This past spring, Janes Defense reported the details of a U.S. delivery of 2.2 million pounds of ammunition, rocket launchers and other weaponry to the armed opposition.

So, the political claims that the U.S. has been inactive are baseless. In reality, the U.S. has done everything short of a direct attack on Syria. And the U.S. military is starting to cross that line. On Sept. 17, the U.S. air coalition conducted a series of airstrikes on the Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor, killing 80 Syrian soldiers and enabling ISIS to launch an attack on the position. Claims that it was a “mistake” are highly dubious.”

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights estimates the actual death toll as: “killed pro-Syrian forces – 108,000; killed anti-government forces – 105,000; killed civilians – 89,000.”

In no way is this downplaying the significance of these horrible deaths at the hands of warring forces. But it is extremely important to point out the highly exaggerate claims of U.S. politicians in their push to bring even more death and destruction to Syria.

The Friends Committee for National Legislation analyzed House Resolution 5732 and found it would make a peace agreement more difficult, not less.

Any peace agreement that leaves Bashar al-Assad in power would be seen as a failure of U.S. hegemonic foreign policy, which has pushed regime change for years. It would also be seen as a victory for Russia, which is helping Assad fight ISIS and U.S.-funded “moderate rebels” attempting to overthrown Assad.

Even the title of the resolution — ‘Caesar Syria Civilian Protection Act’ – is based on a CIA-funded propaganda hoax involving alleged torture photos that was used to sabotage a 2014 effort at peace negotiations.

Unsurprisingly, the Israel lobby is campaigning for the passage of HR5732, as Israel is officially at war with Syria and continues to illegally occupy the Syrian Golan Heights. Removing Assad would make things easier for Israel to permanently seize this fossil fuel-rich area, and would strike a blow to its perceived enemies in Lebanon and Iran.

Despite the grave ramifications of HR 5732, the media is silent. The media outlets now professing to hold the monopoly on real journalism have not said a word about the shocking abuse of “suspended rules” in the House, and the utter propaganda being spewed out by lawmakers, to save their crusade for regime change in Syria — even if it means World War III.

Well it looks like congress is making a push for WWIII

Honestly with half the country burned down I dont see how syria wont fall or at least take some land loss.

If you actually read the bill it states the following :

All it is saying is that Obama has to determine whether or not a no-fly zone should be implemented within a 90 day time-frame. A no-fly zone could still happen, but the passing of this bill isn't that noteworthy. Only if Obama actually goes ahead with the no-fly zone is when we should be concerned, but he might not even acknowledge it at all since Trump enters office in less than 50 days. If he doesn't then it is Trump's responsibility to determine if a no-fly zone should be implemented.

Honestly, even if he did it, Trump would just call Putin and say no flying until he's in office and then take it off.

I honestly dont think trump will change course with his current picks for office. Its likely Syria will fall

Im not sure you are aware of this but Putin is not subordinate to trump

No, but they both know relations are about to get better and understand that this is a clear attempt to undermine that future progress.

I highly doubt Putin would just do what Trump says without some sort of concession being made first.

If Russia stops flying syria dies. Even if they didnt why should putin trust trump? Because he said so?

Because muh God-Emperor can walk on water and turn water into wine

At this very moment, the rebels are all but wiped out.

Sounds like you actually want world war and not just a faux proxy one.

Maybe on Aleppo. There are still a fuckton of them on Idlib which is in total terrorist control. The Turks are unpredictable and could switch sides at any moment, and ISIS is fleeing into Syria from Mosul en masse.

No the forces the US officially back lost Aleppo which puts them into a bad spot. Turkey still occupies large parts of the north ISIS still occupies huge parts of the east Kurds still hold the north east and Israeli still holds Golan
heights. One battle is over this war is long from done

No, I'm being realistic

Check out this article; archive.is/STIGi
Based on what it states here in the mainstream media it seems as if Trump would rather not have anything do do with Syria than to get involved. From there we can infer that he most likely will not implement a no-fly zone.

Well come be realistic on the other side of the pond instead of shotuing from over yonder.

Seems like you're trying to put words in my mouth. Did I not talk politics by making a prediction of what I hope would happen in the WCS of no-fly happening?

I'd very much like to think that, but after he nominated that Soros jew and that ex-Rothschild banker I'm not so sure if I should trust him anymore.

You lost.

Alright then. What is trump going to do to resolve this situation

not yet assad still stands

You're incredibly naive if you think just because Trump has been elected (remember, he's not even in office yet!) there will be a significant change in US foreign policies, not to mention Russian one

Haven't you ever seen that copy-pasta outlining all the Trump-Jew connections? We know he isn't perfect but all we can take him at is his word and his cabinet picks (which still need to be voted on) for now. I doubt that Steven Mnuchin has more say in foreign policy than anyone else that he is connected to.

It's not as simple as that. A no-fly zone when fighting Mossad Lite would fuck up ruskies' military operations. Besides, do you think Obongo would have the courage to do that? Shillary, sure, but Obama has a big bucket of tendies ahead of him and he doesn't want Ivan to pop his head like a watermelon so soon.

You say you're being realistic and I'm naive, but again I'll say that it's probably quite hard to understand anything to do with Russia if you're from and in the US, compared to, say, living right next to Russia and dealing with their politics on a daily basis.

The US shifting foreign policy would be almost impossible and trump has already made it clear he will not be changing foreign policy based on his picks for office. First of all the entire political class of washington would have to be uprotted and destroyed. Not half not most the entire group that trump surrounded himself with would have to be gone. Secondly for the US to stop these wars of expansion would collapse the empire the reason we are killing people like Qaddafi and Assad is because their continued existence will make the US cease to be a world super power. If trump stopped this we would very likely have a soviet style collapse. People would hate trump the way they hate Gorbachev but at least the nightmare would end.

The problem is whether or not Obama and the globalists are willing to take a risk with Trumps decision on the matter. Obama can make a decision or let Trump make one since the bill requires the president to make a call in 90 days. If they believe that Trump's decision will be worse than Obama/globalist then they will implement the best course of action to further their motives.

The doesnt say he is going to cease fighting in Syria

I'm about to finish my application to be a Naval Aviator. I was going to go AF after getting top 98th percentile on their flight exam but the thing that made me want to change is that they are the goodest of the good goys in the USMIL what with their bombing of syrian military targets who actually dindu nuffins.

Either way you are fighting for the Jew, no mental gymnastics that you can do will prove otherwise.

Then you havn't been paying attention. FSA and ISIS have been getting their asses handed to them for the last few months.

AF is better then navy in my opinion they both seem to be more lax and have much better conditions then the army. But navy seems to be full of niggers from my opinion.

You don't think serving under Trump would be the best? I just want to work towards being an astronaut. Imagine shitposting from the ISS.

;^)

Half the country is still occupied turkey is now in country Israeli is now in country and turkey is funding/training ISIS. Assad doesnt have the man power to reclaim the whole of syria and fight all of these countries

wtf I love this timeline

The AF is full good goy. The secretary of the AF was also very vocal in her anti-Trump sentiments. Also it's mostly women too so there's a ton of false rape charges. There's a famous case of it but I forgot his name. I knew it was going to be pozzed but the first thing I saw when I went to the AF office was a poster gushing about how proud they were that they were the first service to allow nogs to fly (tuskegee airmen). Noped outta there pretty quick.

Navy gave me a way better feeling. In essence navair is still a meritocracy but af is starting to introduce racial quotas to pilots which, like college entrants, naturally reduces quality. I want to make sure the guy flying next to me isn't given his spot because of affirmative action, and navy is where that will happen. The navy writ large is more non-white, but the af is a lot more feminized.

They can pass any resolution they want. They're going to have one hell of a hard time implementing a no fly zone when Russia has S-400s and superior Electronic Warfare / Jamming Equipment on site already.
Go for it though, assholes.

Where do you get your info from? Turkey is controlling a decent sized area, but nothing that would turn the favor of the war. and isis, they black areas, is almost all desert

Wew. They really are going to start world war before letting Trump into office.

Im probably bias because when I was coming back from deployment I got to stay at an airforce base in a central asian shithole country and it was amazing. We could drink all the girls were cute the food was good and I fucked some airforce girl.

Air Force have the best bases but the air bases are always in BFE. At least the navy bases are in pretty bomb locales usually adjacent to the beach. Being a spaghetti nigger I have a lot of chances to get stationed in Italy as well.

Also during Vietnam, American and Soviet fighter planes fought and killed each other all the time. World War 3 never happened because of that.

As pointed out just looking at the map doesn't give you a real picture. The red zone is maybe 15% of the total land mass, but probably 75% of the actual productive land and population of the country.

Because I honestly think the Turks are the real wild card who will likely win the war for the US or Russia. Thats why they are in country right now, the US wanted them to fuck up Assad and probably promised them some sweet annexing deal. But Russia has been offering them other deals. Hence Edrogren talks to Obama and says his goal is to destroy Assad, Putin calls him and suddenly he is only there to fight terrorists. We are witnessing a bidding war for Turkeys loyalty.

Keep telling yourself that

Literally what they did in Lybia. Syria will fall soon it seems, unless Putin plays hyperdimensional neptunia chess and saves it.

Clearly the answer is that Turkey needs to go.

hahahaha, gg no re. turkey won't be able to take aleppo before trump gets in and ends the war. the jews aren't getting their pipeline, and putin isn't going to roll over due to some no fly zone bullshit anyways

Damn, whose picking up ctr's tab?

This: the actual usefullness of the occupied land is just as important as the scope of its territory.

What makes you think they aren't going to at least be on the same side in the goal of avoiding ww3?

See:

Aleppo isnt going to win the war and Putin had been making calls to turkey trying to get their loyalty
rt.com/news/368863-erdogan-syria-backtracks-putin/

Look at it in a different way: when the civil war starts, you'll be one of our many saboteurs.

Who should I have voted for?

Not putting the screws to him economically is the equivalent of best friend. Putin is clearly happy that Trump will be elected. I'm sure they won't be giant fucking best friends forever piloting a Hind-D together in Syria but it's not like we'll be hurtling towards WW3 either.

Worst case scenario is Russia will lose a couple planes in Syria, hold their tongue, and then Putin will have even more leverage because he could retaliate with the moral high ground or look like a good guy by "forgiving" the military for downing his planes.

You're just a shill though so I expect a non-argument.

You think that's bad (41b1a4) is already 14 deep with nary a logic-backed point to be found

A part of me expected stuff like this, but I dared to hope it wouldn't happen. It seems inevitable that the losing sides in our elections use whatever time they have before the shift in power to pass all of the bullshit that would've lost them the election, effectively circumventing any methods of holding them accountable that really matter.

Trump being the better choice doesn't make him a good choice

So you're saying we should have…waited for hitler?

Answer the question. Who should I have voted for?

Aleppo is the key to the pipeline conflict, and without it the war is pointless. Putin needs to prevent the pipeline or Russia's natural gas monopoly will be destroyed, wrecking their economy.

your vote doesnt matter

yes. You should wait for Hitler to declare someone god emperor and expect them to save you

Answer the fucking question, you niggerlipped gypsie.

Did they slash your budget to feed more ISIS fighters, JIDF?

got a better none ant image for you

Did they slash your budget to feed more ISIS fighters, JIDF?

What I said now and said during the entirety of the election is that Trump is clearly the better choice, but that should not immunize him from criticism and investigation, faggot

Who should I have voted for?

Answer the question.

Passing the House doesn't mean passing entirely.

How new are you?

deez nuts

It's going to take much more than just Trump to revert what's been done to the military. Until the US is fully "uncucked" then you cannot justify serving in the military and holding an ideology that aligns with the majority of Holla Forums.

eat shit

Who should I have voted for? Answer the question.

so Turkey already backtracked on their 'remove assad' statement and you want everyone to think the war is over because turkey will remove assad? Am I reading this right?

your vote doesnt matter the question is moot fuck boi.
Your vote doesnt matter

Why should I have voted for "Deez Nutz".

Well, the r/the_donald cucks successfully derailed yet an other thread.
Bravo!

should have waited for hitler

So I shouldn't have voted, then?

you didnt read the comment you didnt take in the context you are barely intellegent enough to dress yourself in the morning. Putin made the Turks a better deal now the Turks are back on team Russia, a second ago they were on team US. The comment was about Turkeys ever changing position

There was nothing in this thread to derail. It's a shit thread with no real information; a breeding ground for shitposting.

In theory we are all in fact waiting for Hitler you just ass hurt someone pointed out trump is not in fact Hitler

the only person shilling is trumps fan club we were discussing Syria, but then the "LE GOD EMPEROR" was mentioned and suggesting anything less then him solving every problem and resolving the conflict is a hell worthy trespass.

Getting a little hot under the collar Moishe? First day on the job? Shilling not as easy as you thought?

I already told you deez nuts

I guess this is it.

you reek of reddit

Haha le ebin meme friend! You're totally a cheeky bantermaster like us! You'll fit right in here buddy! Le upboat to the left XD

Also you forgot to switch proxies when you replied the last time dumbass

This is low energy as fuck. Just sad. CTR did a better job than this.

Why?

GOOD
LUCK
ASSAD

It's like you went into the "Holla Forums slang guide for alphabets" dictionary and picked a few words out and tried to work them together.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

This.
No matter what the God-Emperor decides, it will be the right thing to do.

The no fly zone will never happen, it was hillarys way of sounding like she knew the first thing about how to handle the syrian crisis. This is just the people who are retarded enough to want it grasping at straws. The risks are simply too great, people have been saying for years that if you back putin into a corner he will come out fighting. I dont doubt that and i cant see how people who make these kind of decisions dont see it to.

that's cool but check this out

(checked)
I think it's safe to say the new shill tactic is to imply Trump and Putin secretly hate each other. Figures, since the "Trump is just a good goy!" angle fell harder than the anti-pizzagate memes.

More to the topic at hand, Putin didn't declare war on roach-land last year, and thus has shown (again) that he has enough sense to know when and when not to act. He is in it for the long run, and will play accordingly.

You're fucked, kiddo.

Has it passed the Senate? It all depends on if it gets to Obongo first before Congress takes a break.

I roasted them to death in a couple of the "TRUMP IS SURROUNDING BY THE JEWLUMINATI AND THEY'RE PULLING HIS STRINGS" threads so I guess they've tried switching tactics.

I'll just keep red-texting to make fun of their arguments, that usually makes them die.

They only get worse and worse man. Seriously ever since Mattis and Mnuchin got nominated it's been endless shilling. I had my doubts about Mnuchin, but their reaction has been so visceral I seriously wonder if he's privately talked about abolishing the fed. They're shilling like it's Nov 7th.

Take a few screen caps for posterity as well; the ctr/goon scrap-book needs some additions.

Another good point.

I don't even take screencaps anymore, they're so common. Our way of speaking is weird and highly layered with like 50 different references to Mein Kampf, Evangelion, Sabagebu, decade old memes, and ironic references to other website's memes that they can't hope to ever untangle it.

They've gotten so bad that saying "vote for deez nuts" is their tactic. They're really in full meltdown mode. It's enough to make a man eternally SMUG

At this point, let it come. People deserve it. On the other hand, everyone will blame Trump.

We will repeal and replace the no fly zone with something much much better.

A wall?

A world-wide no jew zone.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

You guys can read the resolution here if you're interested.

congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5732/text

Is such a thing even possible?

SEC. 2. FINDINGS.
Congress finds the following:

>(6) The course of the Syrian transition and its future leadership may depend on what the United States and its partners do now to save Syrian lives, alleviate suffering, and help Syrians determine their own future.

The nerve of these fucking kikes holy shit

Sure is a lot of (((assessing))).

But wait there's more!

>(2) international actions to date have been insufficient in protecting vulnerable populations from being attacked by uniformed and irregular forces, including Hezbollah, associated with the Assad regime, on land and from the air, through the use of barrel bombs, chemical weapons, mass starvation campaigns, industrial-scale torture and execution of political dissidents, sniper attacks on pregnant women, and the deliberate targeting of medical facilities, schools, residential areas, and community gathering places, including markets;

THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT, OY VEY ITS LITERALLY A BROWN TINTED SHOAH WHO WILL STOP THIS MAN

I guess ISIS and extremely brutal and violent moderate rebels are considered the Syrian people now. Oy fucking vey indeed.

(((They))) really want WW3

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S HAPPENING!!!
WE WORLD WAR THREE NOW

Oh..

webm

John's such a miserable faggot I hope he dies soon. See how pissed he was at the end of that clip for the general pointing out the truth?

Yes, let me consider the opinion of someone who got the party colors mixed up.

Indeed. How else do you impose a no-fly zone without controlling the airspace? I feel a little better knowing at least Gen. Dunford does not feel comfortable declaring war.

Good job on Gen Dunford for putting it out there, possibly at his own risk.
Social media people, spread the video.

He sold is soul to stop being tortured in `Nam. He's been a worthless broken sellout ever since.

He's so stupid he believes his own propaganda. What a dumb fuck.

I love General Dunford, dude will tell it like it is and is not afraid of the politicians unlike that miserable faggot James Amos.

Can the emperor just call Putin and say something like "Vlad, I know this is bullshit, but I can't do anything about it, yet. Just hold tight until I take power and I'll call this whole fucking thing off, okay?"

Hey, when did McCain become such a whiny, oozing vagina?

pretty much

Oh dang I forgot I have to run my career decisions by Holla Forums. Tell me, should I put ketchup or barbecue sauce on my tendies?

Trump literally wrote the book on negotiating. If anyone could prevent this war, it's him.

how fucking new are you

I mean we all know it's the Kikes, but the roaches have a stake in it too.

ok, this is bad.

this is really bad.

they try to push it before TRUMP comes into office.

100% sure now.

the iraq war began the same way. they approved it by passing: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

the problem is: there were no RUSSIANS in iraq.

this can lead to WW³, guys.

not even kidding.

Him and McCain gotta hang.

Not worried. I'm sure Team Trump know all about their little ww3 plans.

Don't be a pleb… BBQ sauce is the only way to go.