Armed man takes 7 people hostage in Paris travel agency – reports
archive.is/T5T8b

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AFP/status/804775192211947520?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=4RjtP4mcSCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His motives will never be known.

rolling for religion of peace.

Already got you first/dubs for truth fam.

""Asian" customers" yeah, okay.

Oh sweet, happening

What did Kek mean by this?

please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white please be white

I hope the hostages are muds

Why would they take their own as hostages?

rollan for workplace violence

Finally, I have been waiting so long for a new habbening. I'm already 100% sure that one of the persons involved with this is called "Mohammed".

Trips of disappointment

I'll be honest I miss when "going postal" was still a thing.

Whatever happened to shooting your coworkers in the Xerox factory? Why is it always political now?

shit

Muzzies have a pretty low chance to be the customer of a travel agency is you ask me

They started screening vets better at the US Postal service.

That's why it was called "going postal"

feels bad man

Just one day after Columbine, too. Fuck.

Rolling for female/child suicide bomber.

What? "Refugees" frequently take trips to their home countries.

No description? Must be ethnic. Thanks MSM!

holy shit good catch

Couple more of these and Le Penne is a sure thing.

Should we preemptively reset the counters?

wew

Well played, kek.

I guess so.

I WOULDN'T GO TO FRANCE

ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

inb4 it's a Jap with Paris Syndrome.

What we really should be concerned about is the islamophobic backlash that's going to come from racists.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE

twitter.com/AFP/status/804775192211947520?lang=en

Seriously. How the fuck wasn't he shot?

If dubs all hostages die, if trips bomb goes off, hostages and police die.

Yes, a thief that robbed a travel agency. Not a bank, convenience store, etc. But a fucking travel agency.

FAKE NEWS

completely unrelated i'm sure

b-but user! those brochures are really expensive to make. he was trying to provide to his family, goy.

FRANCE IS NO LONGER FRANCE

Rolling for "road rage" incident.

You need to sympathize with his plight, not shoot him on sight.

just an armed robbery gone bad, goys

criminally unchecked

I believe it was determined that they were "going postal", because postal workers are/were douchebags and bullied the ever-loving fuck out of fellow employees.

bump

What a uniquely diverse and enriching street performance.

I thought they called it that because the perpetrator was always a fucking white mail.

kek works in mysterious ways

the real victims here are the innocent muslims who dindu nuffin who will be labeled a terrorist due to this one incident, which was brought on because white men exist

Because they are subhuman animals, they don't know their own.

The muslims who want to integrate are the minority, don't mis-understand me on this, but the majority of muslims view those who integrate as traitors and not one of their own.

they aren't wrong on that.

Checked and keked for cute pun

Sure thing, Monsieur Goldstein. But tell me, what are the perps' names?

I hate french assfuckers so who cares. i want to see the eiffel tower converted into a minaret and dead french littering the streets

t. Herschel

maybe the french should lay out more flowers and candles, and draw more chalk lover hearts.
maybe that'll stop it

What are you, some sort of racist? What do names have to do with anything?

Why do armed perps that take hostages ALWAYS seem to get away in France.

Isn’t the likelihood of someone in a building surrounded by armed police escaping quite low? Yet it seems to happen every time in France.

I fucking hate Muslims

These morons are digging their own graves and at this point I'm starting to relish it.

The polls currently have Le Pen at #2, but she's about to go up to #1 soon.

IMPORTANT
That archive.is link has been compromised.

Mods, you should probably delete it.

I thought they resolved the external loading image, but just checked and indeed it's loading the image from henley-putnam.edu again

They're either incompetent, or that's the way the story is written.

But yeah, usually ends up with some massive standoff and raids shutting down several neighborhoods for days

if dubs it was whitey

Pakistani ? … is in ASIA'' its like how our Burger (((media))) says YOUTHS we all know its NIGGERS

good luck trying
it will always be a muslim

If singles it was a mudslime

did BF3 meme this into existence?
youtube.com/watch?v=4RjtP4mcSCg

HE A GUD BOY. HE JUST WANTED A SAFE SPACE TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY

It doesn't work like that. Meme magic can't be formed by mere singles. Only the presence of two repeating digits can make magic happen…

Maybe he's just upset that no one wants pay $2000 to go and see his beautiful homeland?

It was a chink travel agency, with a 6 persons staff for a crappy looking shop. The employees were locked in the cellar and stayed in there until they were freed by the cops because they believed the dude was still above.
My guess is that the "thief" was here to get some of the passports that slave trafickers confiscate from imported chink slaves who are worked to death in sweat shops. If that's the case, nothing will come out of it.

Well I guess we know who is gonna win the upcoming election.

#whitelash