Hillary Clinton’s “Corrupt Establishment” Is Now Advising Donald Trump

theintercept.com/2016/12/02/hillary-clintons-corrupt-establishment-is-now-advising-donald-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pc5Ca
archive.fo/Az3Zm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/Pc5Ca

B-but he is not in the white house yet!?

Pathetic

strong argument there friend

I haven't posted anything in Holla Forums for a few weeks.

(arousing numbers super-hitler)

nice try

How about you wait until he's actually in office before you continue your concern shilling?

Maybe he has betrayed his voters (I doubt this) or maybe he's just letting the establishment get comfortable with the idea of President Trump
You are aware that he's not president yet and thus has about the same amount of power as he had last month right?

You are right though
There's a chance that he pulls a right wing version of Obama and does nothing different but again somehow I doubt that simply because of how different his campaign was

It shows because you're definitely not from around these parts.

I like how I haven't even read this divide and conquer thread and know how it's going to play out.

Tell me, considering this has never worked even once, what makes you think it ever will?

remember to sage dummy

Shit! My fault. I will anhero now.

archive.fo/Az3Zm

so this is a forum with no direct power. nowhere near as bad as mnuchin being head of the treasury, because that's a position where he has the ability to take initiative and do things without trump's approval. this pretty much boils down to a roundtable, and trump can deny their input if he wants. as long as there isn't money changing hands in this and it's solely for trump to put out feelers on what corporate wants, i dont see the problem here. if this devolves into corporations directly lobbying the president, then it's time to start being fucking mad. the truth is though, if he's going to convince corporations to stay here, he's gunna have to talk to them about the plans and show the higher ups the flow charts and graphs to assure them that it's actually in their benefit, which i'm assuming is the function of this. it'll take a lot of convincing to get back all that production from china.

HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND OUT TRUMP LIVED IN NEW YORK! DO YOU KNOW WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK? JEWS! TRUMP HAS BREATHED THE SAME AIR AS JEWS!

WE'VE BEEN HAD!

Oh NO, he is meeting with people he didnt take any money from. In fact they backed Hillary.
He is going to be meeting with lots of people, thats how you get shit done, sit people down and hammer things out. He doesnt owe them anything.

please kill yourself

Is this it lads? Do we anhero now? Or are we…dare I say it…now #withher???

YOURE RIGHT

AND WHY HASN'T HE BUILT THE WALL OUT OF MEXICAN SKULLS WITH HIS BARE HANDS YET??

ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS ALREADY

this.
The article says "formally invited into his administration" which is hyperbole. They're not "in his administration." For how I've seen Trump operate so far, maybe he's getting these guys all in one room and saying: Look, I ain't kidding. I'll slap a teriff on all your asses so you better figure out who's side your on, and if you're going to fuck with me, meet my new Sec of Def. Are we clear?"

Reported for Holla Forums.

How does it feel to be a salty bitch?

We /whitebloodcell/ now

The white blood cell… How the naive red blood cells are. They look at the white blood cell who goes into a frenzy and angrily attacks the slightest intruder. They think the white blood cell is paranoid. They think it's insane. They don't understand it. But, atleast red blood cells are smart enough not to attack white ones. Cucks and traitors are the first in the bin.

we will never be with that bitch.
fuck off, ctr. you've already been fired.

Looking forward to 8 years of Trump since these stupid kikes clearly will have learned nothing for next election

At least fucking try with your multi-level D+C

Lol CTR is pathetic

Unless he does something blatantly in contrary to what he said he was going to do then I guess these types of councils / forums could be just a way to tell them he's not their enemy, he's just the boss for the next 8 years.

Donald Trump is a top negociator, he's not going to burn any bridges. I think even Bernie Sanders would have had some kind of official relationship with the top corporate lobby even if he was going to tell them he's going to raise their taxes.

If that were true the lugenpresse wouldn't be kvetching 24/7