God

Reminder that Holla Forums is a Christian board. The reason there is no physical evidence of God is because God exists in the 4th dimension and thus he is invisible and intangible to us in the 3rd dimension.

So who's in the 5th dimension

Kek

Reported

So who's in the 6th dimension

Kill yourself christkike, jesus was a jew.

Dubs aside. Why can't you simply believe in God? Why do you have to limit yourself to Christian beliefs?

Kek will reign, you heretic.
A God needs to be present and act in a man's life, otherwise man would have no need for God.
Christianity used to bring people faith, purity and helped people being wholesome.
Now we have a pope that praise invaders, gay couples and so on so forth.

The cult of Kek is a bastion for the white race.

it's keks all the way up, fam.

GTFO D&C FAGGOT

Be Christian if you want but let people worship Kek instead. As long as you're Pro-h'White and non-degenerate.

Look, I'm a Christian, but honestly being pushy about it does nothing but make the pagans go crazy, then each side starts calling the other side D/C shills.

We can all unite under KEK.

(Sage for obvious D/C)

Is this the daily christcuck bashing thread? Nice.

It's KEK forever.
Praise kek.

18 years of worshipping a jew = nothing good happened that I didn't make happen for me

1 year or worshipping an egyptian meme frog = we are in the white house and the EU is failing

I know who has my spirit famalams.

Remember to sage and report this obvious D&C thread.

How can any goy among you deny Christ, when He makes us such good people? [Pic related]

Pol is a politics board not a religious one. The only religious text pol endorses is carl jungs the red book

If you're going to shit up the board with muh christ shit, at least have something interesting to say.

Nice D&C, shill

All you newfags and kikes should get a grip.

Keep shitposting or read your bible. kek is in it and bows.

Fuck off kike, Kek will destroy your jewish cult.

MASONIC KIKE GET OUT GET OUT YOU GOTTA GET OUT

It has never been and will never be.

This is like his tenth fucking thread this month trying to attack kek and pol and getting BTFO every, single, time.

Can't we just ban the christcucks already? theyre the ones doing the attacking, claiming pol is theirs when its never fucking been.

They always deny their jewish gods jewish origin and they constantly attack us for our nazi idology (which they claim is christian too, lolz).

Its like theyre schitzophrenic shills not able to remember the last time they argued this shit and got BTFO, and just keep repeating the same shit that contradicts itself.

I can't condone or practice worshipping Kek. I don't mind the memes, but I have to cringe a little when I see people being serious about it. Not that meme magic isn't real, cause it apparently is, but Kek shouldn't be getting the praise for meme magic/creation/everything like he is.

Sage for obvious D/C

OOYYY VEYY GOTTA PRAISE DEM CHOSEN PEOPLE

justchristcuckthings

unfortunately you've ingested a toxic meme, in fact, the bible says specifically that outward jews are liars, God calls them the antichrist. Post yfw you realize God literally says jews are the antichrist

>(1)
SLIDE THREAD
DO NOT BUMP

if im not mistaken this is a part of the KJV that the heretic jews twisted in their various false versions

Why the fuck are you posting in a slide thread?

Every culture winds up worshipping some type of God, even chan culture. Kek.

Existing makes no sense. God is as reasonable an explanation as anything else.

You get BTFO in EVERY FUCKING THREAD EVERY FUCKING TIME

Yeah, if christ were a frog.

Also, the 4th dimention is time you stupid nigger. How does God exist in all of time?

The OP has not posted in his own thread for over half an hour.

YOU ARE BEING FOOLED

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Oh, I was not feeling Holla Forums as a discussion board for years already. Funny that you are eager to take the "leadership" only that soon.

SAGE