Live action Teen Titans show as well as Young Justice season 3 in production

Live action Teen Titans show as well as Young Justice season 3 in production.

archive.is/QwSvw#selection-985.0-989.354
Teen Titans

Young Justice: Outsiders

It will be shit.

The question is how shit will it be?

DC's Legends of Tomorrow levels

Live action Teen Titans could be good, but it's made by the guys who make all the other live action DC tv shows, and even worse, Akiva (((Goldsman))).
CG budget won't be anywhere near good enough, and they'll make Raven gay, or some other kind of pozz.

Welp, this is going to be bad

Young Justice has an infinitely better chance of being good than a live action Titans Show. People around here might diss on YJ, but at least you can see general respect for the characters and stories from the comics in YJ. There isn't even a little present in the crap live action shows.

Minor characters and live action don't mix. Either you'll have 25 year old midgets pretending to be "teenagers" (Note: live action Flash's lead is only 27 and his character is an adult that finished college) or you'll have crappy actors.

If they're going to go with it, maybe the actress who did young Elektra in Daredevil season 2. She looks really young and easily gave a better performance than the adult actor (which is not a high bar).

Do you hate fun?

I miss classic Outsiders, when they were a bunch of ragtag misfits led by Batman.

I enjoyed Young Justice, and Weisman has a good track record. It will probably be good.
Live action Teen Titans will probably be shit.

No, I just think the word outsiders sounds like teenage angst

Upon reading the article, Titans isn't canon to the CW shows and is instead a digital title distributed by DC on some new service they are setting up
That's good, else they'd have to explain shit like Nightwing without Batman.
All the other names mentioned are just producers, which just means they run between the show, DC and WB to get shekels and attend meetings. They're not writing it.

Better than Supergirl, then.

Outsiders is just the subtitle for YJ, like S2 Invasion. With a name like Outsiders and references to metahuman trafficking, expect some heavy handed immigration shit. Then again, they might actually just be kidnapped and sold as slaves, not being transported due to the ebil president.

What?

WHAT YOU DID WAS RAPE M'GANN
YOU RAPED SUPERBOY

Weisman wrote Season at least the outlines for Season 3 years ago before the show got cancelled, which would be before the immigration crisis was such a big issue. Also none of his shows have heavy handed virtue signalling.

I have no doubt Weisman isn't going to go his A-game. He's one of the few guys who actually write proper series bibles anymore beyond 5 scrps of paper and a series of poses.
I'm more concerned about the Netflix angle.

If they make Dick Grayson a nigger, or a Jew, I swear on me mum, I will chimp out.

I doubt it. Nightwing is Mr. Fanservice for the female fandom of DC, so turning him into anything besides a black-haired, athletic, smart guy is going to raise a massive outrage.

I fucking hope that they have the common sense to do that, but this is hollywood. They will do anything to virtue signal these days.

So they're finally doing that live action Teen Titans? Not so sure about it. Excited for Young Justice. Hope it wraps up the show since the Light was working with Apokolips.

I want Best Girl to play Raven.

That bitch looks like an ayy lmao. Her head si so angular, I don't see her as attractive or a Raven at all. You have shit taste in women too.

Faggot.
I can tell because I've seen him post that image and it's numbered and catagorised.

Like the novel?

What, and Raven doesn't look like an ayy lmao?

I think we're all forgetting the important thing, and that's camel toe.

She's ugly as sin. It's like looking at a male that doesn't even pass as good looking.

>>>Holla Forums