“Take the compliment, Kellyanne.”

“Take the compliment, Kellyanne.”

archive.is/5zu3Q

IMPRESSIVE GASSING NOW A MEME

What fucking whores. I'd love to see these people trampled beneath police horses.

does that make killary a honorary kike?

No. It's just representatives of jewish interests having a sharp conversation with other representatives of jewish interests, making sure that the "White nationalists" are impugned and the very accusation seen as repugnant by the accused.

Impressive gassing. I like it

Meme it

VERY IMPRESSIVE GASSING

Impressive Gassing

His will be done
On image boards
As declared by dubs

Ahhh KEK

Hooray I get to post my stupid OC again!

meant for

very impressive gassing

Anyone have a Hillary JUST edit? I need it for OC

????

Also, the star should have been a 6 pointed one and the owl should have been accompanied by a bull, but other than that 9/10 breddy good.

They act offended but aren't they secretly glad that phrases like this are promoting the ludicrous fiction of showers with non-airtight doors disguised as gas chambers using insecticide inefficient for killing humans?

IMPRESSIVE GASSING

Sleep tight pupper!

the kikes meme the true holocaust into existence

the gassing will be of the most impressive variety

are they well?

The left will lose much, much more ground.

they are like the abusive ex that tries to control you with the same old methods even after you left her

>(you)

I like this.

I'm impressed at how quickly an elite meme team can assemble OC

Thats not the original garrison's

From the ICBM leave the silo, to the memetic inteception shouldn't take any longer than five minuttes.

FASTER, HARDER LADS!!!

Impressive thread lads, I'm damn proud

Why would you take the time to gas when there are more efficient means? Even when I was bluepilled, I could never understand why the Nazis just gathered everyone up and slowly gassed them in small numbers over time.

Did Ben get Soros and Rockefeller mixed up?

When I was bluepilled I had the same question. I asked my teachers a lot, and the answer they always gave me was

In other conversations, when asked what made the Holocaust special among hundreds of alleged genocides throughout human history, the answer I typically get is:

Taken together, it suggests that Germans were uniquely human. Individual mongols had no trouble executing countless thousands with swords, but apparently the Germans couldn't handle it.

What a load of horseshit.

I'd do it 16 hours a day (gotta get a goods night sleep) and wake up fresh and eager knowing I was doing my part in saving my country.

checked.
I'd sleep like a baby.

OP here. /r/ing a meme of Clintons really bad pic with that haggard face after the election with Impressible Gassing

YOU'RE ALL RACIST NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST BIGOT MORON MISOGYNISTS, but we at least we are running a positive campaign!

Oy, remember the nuhtzees who threw alive infants into ze ovens. That's how cruel the Germans were.

not great quality but it was an impressive gassing to be sure fam…

Get well pupper!

Did they died?

Queen Elisabeth II dogwhistled for Brexit.

You read my mind

Now that is == very impressive gassing ==

Sick burn, retards.
Stay impressively gassed.