CRAZY WOMEN

Why do women go so fucking crazy?

Hundreds of studies since the 1980s have confirmed that women commit the majority of domestic violence. Harvard found that women initiate 70% of one-sided domestic violence and also initiate the majority of two-sided partner violence.

In the 8th century BCE, the Greek poet Hesiod had spoken about "marriage and the sorrows that women cause" , but why do women create so much drama/misery for everyone? It has also been found that husbands often get nagged to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=tfGYSHy1jQs
youtube.com/watch?v=c-HNHBBvBn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Easy for you to say but try to live a women's life for a day then we shall talk.

sorry about your leaky genitalia but sit down and shut up

He deserved it

1 Timothy 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

This is why we need robot waifues and to make anime real

Because bitches be crazy

Women aren't sapient. Stop treating them like equals. They are children. Delightful children, sometimes, but children.

This is either made by a brainwashed, ignorant man…. or its a diabolical post by a woman.

Women get first class treatment everywhere. Men are oppressed 2nd class citizens.
All the FACTS point to this.
How dare you justify widespread abuse of men? You women are not only equal… but far superior to men by law and social standards. I can provide facts to back up my claims. I can provide HUNDREDS of facts. Can you provide anything to back up your claim? Disgusting liar. But what else can one expect from a woman but diabolical false accusations??

That's right! The sick nature of women has been accurately pointed out in almost all religions, cultures and philosophies since time immemorial

Life was not utopic before modernity; the problem with such outbursts is not the emotions that underlie them (which as we know from Hesiod are timeless and immortal) but the way in which modernity panders to them.

checked

Oh look! Another shitty MGTOW slide thread!

Pretty much this, it's the pandering, women have always been this shit, it's just that they used to be put in their place that people view them in the past with rose tinted glasses.

Or maybe it was facetious

The answer is simple, too many WEAK men!

White-knights, jews and cucks have caused it to be imbossibru to even try to argue against i when women are misbehaving and if you raise your hand against them? Well good luck having your life ruined by the army of betas and the corrupt system they've helped create.

So you're admitting that women are irrational and prone to emotional outbursts?

This.

Most women are naturally submissive and want to submit to a strong man, and won't submit to a beta. But because of (((feminism))) etc. men have become more and more beta. Men to to step up and tell these psycho bitches to get fucked. Smack them around if necessary. That's right. There was a time when women DESERVED to be treated like princesses by STRONG MEN. That was chivalry. That era is FUCKING DONE. Women need to be treated like the slut bags they are and controlled and put in their submissive place.

(I'm a woman…a real one, who was born with a vag.)

I don't know why women are crazy, but I know a ton of women who are. In fact, I would say 98-99% are completely bat $hit insane.

Maybe it's how they were raised, maybe it's the extra estrogen, maybe some of our brains are wired wrong. No one really knows, but it's true, there are real crazy bitches out there.

I never understood the reason for all the CRYING. I mean, if your kid or husband dies or you get a limb cut off, a certain amount of crying is understood.

But crying, (or, oh my God, wailing) because some tv persona gets killed off, or you don't have a pair of comfortable shoes to match your outfit….you are crazy. These kinds of women are a bane to society, the economy, to intelligent thought, and to the world.

I am embarrassed that so many women are so stupid. That so many refuse to use actual intelligence and common sense to make decisions, but rather rely completely on pure emotion.

As a woman, I sincerely apologize for all the crazy bitches in the world, and encourage the men reading this to not settle for insanity, (this will just lead to being miserable, and eventual divorce). Keep searching until you find an intelligent, loving, thoughtful woman who understands the concept of free thought and does not give into the crazy chems many hormone-driven women succumb to. Women like this DO exist, and you owe it to yourself to find happiness and not be bogged down my crazy.

Children that vote and drive.

Until they get the same right as children they are adults

Deal with it faggot.

Under that standard, illegal immigrants are Americans.

Where do you and your species congregate? Asking for a friend

You are too. Shut the fuck up and leave.

They are. Thanks for pointing out the obviois capn

Why the fuck do you think trump hammered home his immigration policy.

The amount of dumbfucks is unreal

A lot of low-energy anti-women threads recently. Almost like someone's still salty about the election results.
8 years bitch

She's enjoying that. He doesn't know how to handle bitches. Don't argue with them. It's like rewarding them with dopamine and adrenaline for acting like cunts.
Having said that, here's a similar fun video.

I don't know, the chans probably.

Awe, I'm sorry I made you sad :( here, have a tissue and go sit in your safe corner. It will be ok, I promise.

I'm assuming you are upset because I'm a woman? And you thought (hoped) the chans were women-free zones? …hate to break it to you, but there are a lot more whiny chuckhole men shilling for 'vag rights' than women on this board lately. You should worry about getting rid of all the beta males flooding the chans with their pathetic whining before you worry about the actual coincident women that contribute to the discussion.

You know the drill. Clothed is fine.

It's because you're a fucking useless cunt who has no identity but her vag.

Didnt mean to greentext the last two sentences.

Wow, what a psycho

Whats with everyone on this thread being pro women?

I'm not MGTOW but c'mon women are just awful. they are worthless at everything except having babies.

Give me one reason why women are equals?

Women don't go crazy, they are born insane.

Please kill yourself.

Ah, I must have missed the memo. If I surgically changed it to a dick, your still not gonna get any, I don't f*** pathetic.

P.s. Lay off the soy milk. Trust me, it will help.

Go home egoist cow. This is how and why women destroy societies. You need to have your face smashed in.

just gtfo. i don't even want tits.

Faggot. Saging obvious slide thread. Devote yourselves to pizzagate/euro elections

Nobody should be pro, "stupid, idiot, crazy women." But a GOOD woman is aweome. My husband has free (awesome, fun, interesting) sex every night (that he wants it).

4 cute, well-educated, well-behaved kids.

And someone who supports and defends him. Too tired/stressed to finish that document? He has a wife that can finish it for him. Too busy to deal with the stupid red tape that some company (insurance, taxes, bills, etc) makes their customers deal with? That's what wives are for. Dealing with all the B.S. In fact, our natural bitchiness makes us AWESOME at it.

Oh, and the back rubs and head massages. And bubble baths.

Good wives are awesome. There are just too many men out there who settle for stupid women. Stop settling for stupid, and get a good wife. You won't regret it.

Stop crying and whip your women into shape. Do your best to destroy the degenerate Media that's trying to destroy both men, women and our relationships. They try to destroy our families, they try to make us reproduce as little as possible, don't fall for it you fucking nigger.

I really wish mods would start banning on the tits or gtfo principle. No one even tries to conform with fakes when posting as a grill, let alone that I haven't seen a single grill put up or stop posting in years.

Moral fucking degeneration I tell you

women go crazy when they don't have a strong man in their life to slap them

Tits can be faked. You should probably request pubic mound pics?

Maybe their father didn't discipline them properly? Anyway, the women need strong and well disciplined men in their life because the women are emotive by nature and modernity is very poisonous to them. They don't like like the beta guys but modernism and feminism produced more beta men than alpha men so the craziness level increased.

Spacing for readability, 'Reddit-esq' or otherwise, is a good idea. It's sad when men lower themselves to bad ideas :(

You can be better than that, try harder.

Because social order is being corrupted. This is the effect of a weakening patriarchy.

Lack of manhood from their man.

My woman was a bitch in the first 6 months of our relationship. I never let her get her way when she acted that childishly or aggressively.

When she started to yell a lot, I just shut her down with one very loud yell making her scared.

And then I talked some senses to her (common sense, good sense, actually dialoguing calmly right after the burst of nerves on her), and she couldn't do anything but hear and understand. Then cry and say she's sorry.

We're 10+ years together now, married and all. She acknowledges she was a bitch at the start. The relationship with a woman must be this way - you have to dedicate time to her everyday, make her feel loved and valued. But you also must make her feel secure, make her admire you and respect you, even as an authoritative figure. Don't try to be her father though. That's not it. Just keep things on reasonable boundaries, remember always that it's a 2-way street - all parties must be happy, not just the woman, and she'll understand when she's being egothistical, bitchy, etc. And you also must acknowledge when you messed up.

Anyway, it's very common to a woman to test her man when they are still in the beginning of their relationship. If you fail that test by submitting, the woman will just lose interest in you, use you for whatever reasons she thinks you can be good for, and then substitute you for someone else. If you do not fail that test of authority (that she's instinctively making, even if she doesn't know that), she'll finally fall in love with you (really, it's kinda sick, but her interest in you before that in more akin to a superficial passion or lust, love comes when you demonstrate you have control over her, not tyranical control, but a legitimate one).

Even as a guy I've had a few manly tear moments watching some shows. No sobbing or wailing or stupid over dramatic shit, just that tight moment in your chest/throat, eyes start to water and you end up inhaling through your nose kind of shallowly only to realize your nose is ever so slightly running, then you blink and oh.. im crying…

But then again those moments were few and far between and were all ones I could directly relate to. A brother losing the last family member he has left with no clue how to handle it, a child to young to understand what a funeral is or why her dad isnt getting up for work while his friends and family listen as she tries to understand and no one has the strength of will to shatter this little girls world, a (so-called) anti-hero who sacrifices himself for the greater good of everyone he cares about, the murder of a child that was a short-term main character…. and so on.

Like, I've lost family but I still have those closest, I have no idea how I could go forward after losing them, or how I could explain the death of her father to my niece (no kids of my own).. or god forbid how I'd react if she died, and so on. Its all emotions/situations I can personally relate to that cause that sort of reaction and that are insanely depressing or sorrowful

The bitches who cry at shit like "oh noes, MUH DOCTOR stuck on other side of wall from my mary sue character" or "some random side bitch that was totally like completely MMEEEE the main super-hunky-guy-character-thats-as-shallow-as-a-puppy's-piss-puddle fell for DIED two episodes after she was introduced and her character was given no development anyway… OMG THE WORLD IS ENDING ".. yeah THOSE bitches need to be gassed

Anyway, my point is, there are moments that are appropriate to feel emotions over even in works of fiction, and to have a response to. Good fiction is MEANT to do this, its meant to cause an emotional reaction, there is just very little good fiction out there. And thats coming from a guy who is emotionally dead 99% of the time.

As for the dating tips, eh, reasonable. You need to not only look for those traits, but learn to see through deception as well. Women ARE more emotion driven creatures, but they're also very very good at manipulating the emotions of others, specifically men, and convincing you they are something other than what they are.

If the spectrum ever shifts back towards men demanding a certain quality of woman as described at the end of your post, the truth is that most women will never meet it, but they WILL learn to become a convincing fake until they have you by the balls one way or another.

Learn to not only look for the right traits, learn to spot a woman who is faking those traits and playing the long con as well.

That's not it, even a woman that's been properly disciplined by her father will do something like this at some point to her partner.

This. They are exactly testing you, if you got what it takes to keep her under control during your whole relationship, when she loses her cool for whatever reason, or feel depressed out of the blue (happens a lot more to women than to men), actually, especially when they feel depressed for nothing.

The shit testing is real, fam. I don't blame them though, don't want your kids to have cuck genes.

You're right all women are fucking sick and this place should have a NO WOMEN ALLOWED sign. It's not 99% it's 100%. Granted, some women are not as terrible as others, but they're all terrible.

There are few trained feminist dogs on here who can't tolerate women being exposed….. the rest are women in disguise who make false accusations like MGTOW – KILL HIM!! because they don't want to be exposed.

The patriarchy isn't "weakening" it's fucking dead. And there was no weakened patriarchy in the time of the Ancient Greeks. You're not able to accept that it's women who are inherently abusive and have an inclination to create misery.

Who's willing to bet it's that fucking woman using a different IP?

Another disgusting, falsely accusing woman. Thanks for posting this!

This

Perspective of a homosexual female:

Please fucking rescue me. If you can find a way to brainwash someone into liking men, I'd honestly do it just to avoid being involved with women ever again.

I know entirely that men get a raw fucking deal, because I've been on that side. My ex actually tried to get me to pay child support like I knocked her up. Just… send help.

Np, one more for good measure.

Hot.

It should be obvious to you, if you really are a woman.

Women are better fit to deal with people in need of them than men. Not people in need of them economically, or people in danger - people that needs their company, people who need nurture and care. Hence why women are more drawn to health-related careers than men are.

Don't do that, no one is to blame for the acts of others. Also, don't be surprised when you do this yourself one day, even if you thought you were so different from the other 98-99% (data by you), and start acting crazy on your partner without really knowing why yourself.

If it happens, it probably means you found someone you'd want to have a serious relationship with, but isn't willing to discover is a pussy weak ass man after years of relationship, so you out of the blue just burst on him, try to make him submit like a bitch, and if he doesn't, and he controls you instead, you'll suddenly realize what that was all about and burst into tears for ever doubting him. I'm assuming you're single though, maybe you're not, or maybe you really are different from other women. You are in Holla Forums afterall.

She's responding to herself using a different IP

Man you proved that guy right real fast.

Where does this meme even fucking come from? So many millionaires, musicians, billionaires, and pro athletes, all who would be described as "strong men" getting ass raped by women in court. They don't wanna submit man, they just know that men want them to, so they spread that lie to get what they want. You're fucking delusional if you think with the right level of fortification that women will just line up to "submit" to you, whatever that means.

Properly raised women, with a little luck can learn to respect other people as individuals, but it's rare. The submissive waifu thing is a complete hoax however.

women brains go crazy when treated as equals

One of the best quotes to ever come from the manosphere was along the lines of
"Woman are programmed to create ever increasing concentric waves of chaos until a man steps in and stops them."

I hate this but it's a useful instinct. Unfortunately the chemicals messed them up so the instinct is not working properly.

Strap-on or gtfo

No way to do it BEFORE sex?

You can bet that those millionaires were beta inside the household.

They weren't getting ass raped by their women just in court, but figuratively in their bedroom as well. That's why those women want to court in the first place. Being rich doesn't make their hormones work differently. They need a leader, and if your rich ass won't controle them when they lose it, they'll simply lose all interest in you. That's just how it works.

This.

Jesus Christ, shut the fuck up, you annoying cunt. You are adding nothing to the conversation by being a whiny attention whore.
You claim to be a logical, "alright" woman, but you are no different than some uppity whore begging for nu-male attention on reddit.

As soon as someone disagrees with you, you put on a condescending air, call people 'sweetie,' and spam winky face emotes as if you think it's makes your argument automatically infallible.

WOMEN SHOULD STAY IN PERMA-LURK MODE
FUCK YOU WHORE, QUIT GIVING FEM ANONS A BAD NAME

Goddamnit she's taking over this thread with her diabolical trolling!

The feminist media actually shamed the man for exposing this woman's hysterical fit.

I mentioned that I'm married. I have been for 13 years, 99% of that has been very happy (we had a few issues to work out at the beginning).

I agree that emotion is important, but there is a time and place for it. (As you said). I appreciate the fact that my husband isn't a, "cryer". I have seen men whom I admire cry, but I think it's wierd, and I don't think I could respect a husband who did it often.

I have seen my husband cry 3x in our 13 years of marriage. I have never seen my dad cry, fwiw.

I'm not. I 'could', I have a Vpn, 2 comps, 2 iPads, and a MacBook just in the room I'm sitting in, but there isn't a reason to change my id#. You can believe/agree/listen to me or not, it doesn't f'ing matter. You are some random ip on a message board. If you say something intelligent I'll be impressed and probably remember it. If you whine and go beta cro-magnum I'll assume you have a pitiful life and still live off your mother's teat. Such is the effect of Internet anonymity. Spend your time making tinfoil hats about women anons, it's your life your wasting.

Why are people still trying to force this (((reddit spacing))) meme as if it's organic to this place?

Why not try to condition yourself by diddling your bean to straight porn? I've heard of fags doing this and it working. normally I would call porn degenerate, but it's less degenerate than homosex obviously

This, except fem-anything already has a bad name. Women are not people.

I just feel like pontificating a bit on this, because I see it coming up more and more as an argument to summarily dismiss posts regardless of their content/context, with even infographs going around that are maximum oversperg into autistic land throwing fits about how OPs are formatted and claiming anyone who doesnt adhere to little billy's standards to avoid triggering his autism is automatically a shill, a slide, or conintel in some way.

Its generally a good idea to separate independent thoughts from each other when constructing any body of text. Meaning if you switch from one thought to another, and arent directly continuing the original thought, its typically a good idea to start a new paragraph in order to better signal to the reader that you are in fact shifting to the next chain of thought while continuing the overall direction of the content you are posting.

Further, it just also so happens that this isnt exactly an english class so not every paragraph needs to be 3-5 complete sentences in order for it to be a proper chain of thoughts/statements/etc as long as you can convey your meaning clearly (often "english rules" for length are stupid and serve only to pad the length without offering additional content)

Now, that doesnt always happen to be the case with "reddit spacing," and much of the time people are separating into multiple paragraphs what is actually one continued thought and should remain within the same paragraph, but for many this is easily chalked up to being shit at grammar or discussions in general. So it is what it is.

Incidentally this is how I've always posted, going as far back as pre-first-term-obama shitposting. But naturally, formatting alone means I'm a reddit shill or a woman or something because I cannot approach your levels of autistic shitposting. Either that or you're just derailing, which is fine, this is a shit (possibly slide) thread to begin with so who really gives a damn if it takes a nose dive.

I just thought I'd throw this out there. Some of you need to reign in your autism when it comes to formatting because you're quickly approaching /r9k/ levels of social retardation. But naturally all of this will be disregarded in 3 greentext lines, because lets face it, you're trolling/shitposting, and I'm cool with that.

Carry on son

No such thing. Assigning a sexuality to a woman is like saying a glass has a flavor.

It looks staged. Guy overacts as if he's been severely hit when she tips off his hat, twice, and then overacts when he gets the drink on him. bad acting is bad.

Did you try it with men? Not just sex, I mean relationships.

Would you consider a crossdressing man? I've always wondered this about lesbians.

t. trap enthusiast

Sadly, that's common cuck behavior. He was actually afraid and internally praying that she just stopped on her own, I've seen it before.

guys a faggot.

SAGE AND REPORT
THIS ISN'T A WOMAN; IT'S Holla Forums OR A SHILL

I have no idea. I don't know the lesbian mindset.

lol

Yeah okay.

Those three things are the same fucking thing you idiot.

This. Reddit spacing is a somewhat new kind of answer that's been popping up in here. I'd say I've started seeing it the last 3 months or so. And it's commonly brought by people not willing to discuss the topic, or people with very few to bring to the thread, barely answering the argument they answering to.
Basically, it's a weak evasive.

Traditional conservative women are people.

Autism detected and point proven. I'm done here. Time to go cry into your waifu pillow son.

Don't pile up shitposting techniques. If you want to pretend to be a grill, stop using other tells because all that happens is your hooks get tangled. One line, one hook, one bait.

lmao. It's probably a diabolical woman but it could be a brainwashed man.

It all comes down to penis envy and societies refusal to accept that this is a thing. Most woman in contemporary society resent their lack of a penis and want to dominate others by acting like men, and this goes against their nature and their can't sublate the contradiction.

For example, there was nothing feminine about Hillary Clinton. She was George W Bush with a vagina. She spent her entire life in envy of the penis, discarded everything feminine about her because she thought that was the only way to secure power for herself.

If feminism were honest with itself, then it would want the first female president to be a real woman, not a woman pretending to be a man.

Except I'm a girl, you fucking retard.

THIS IS WHAT A SLIDE THREAD LOOKS LIKE

Later. I left it in my girlfriend.

That's an idea. I'll give it a go. Dicks just seem… gross, to me. Like worms.

You're right.

If I disagreed with that sentiment, would I be trying to change my sexuality?

Yeah. It's hit and miss with men, but that's better than miss and miss.

Get it?

Well, I've tried trannies and they're… okay, I guess. It isn't my way to knock things before I try them, but tits are what do it for me.

You don't even have to. Just go submit to a strong man. Your feelings and desires are irrelevant.

So in your mind someone can discipline themselves to be a world class athlete, businessman, or performer, but still be beta at home with women, even though all the afformentioned men could have any piece of ass they wanted? I know it's comforting to tell yourself that you just gotta be a real alphadude :^) and women will act the way you want them to, but that just isn't the case, I have so much evidence for my case. At best you have an anecdote about your grandparents, who were from a time where divorce was social suicide.

Where do you think you are, Rick?

Dear, user please don't jump on the "it's the womenz goy!" bandwagon! If women act crazy in masses it's not their fault, it's the weak males fault.

Nu-males didn't understand female needs, this is why they end cucked. Strong men get the women and improve them to a better person.

t. tits

Without a man around, the woman is apt to return to slovenly ways. Granted…

Statements like this get thrown around quite easily nowadays.
Tits or gtfo, it's a tradition for a reason.

Women don't really have a sexuality, read Simone de Beauvoir's The Second Sex.
You just flip-flop according to disatisfaction.

Do you get turned on by your own tits?

Just as a counter point, because I feel like what I've posted thus far could be construed as supporting the supposed cunt… you are being a typical cunt and nothing you've said has been of any real value "fwiw," to use your shorthand

You came in and made a blanket statement about women, with no content or evidence other than your own anecdotal life experience. You got a few neutral replies and a few hostile ones, and have taken up the typical cunt stance of pretending to play on the defensive while going full ham trying to undermine the manhood of those who distrust or dislike you, and have derailed the thread into some shit fest all about you and "your feels" about issues.

You've added no value to anything, you've relied on "muh vagina" to try to give your post any merit worth listening to, you've feigned humility by "apologizing" for women while acting like a cunt yourself, and you've rounded it all out by failing the basic chan-rules test which is if you're going to claim to be a woman so your point somehow holds merit, then tits or gtfo

This COULD have been a reasonable thread about acceptable behavior of men in response to female emotional irrationality and what should bring them back in line. It COULD have been a thread about WHY women are this way to begin with. It could have even been a thread about men offering advice to other men about how they personally have handled or lost control of those situations to offer advice or to warn of pitfalls.

Instead your "muh vagina" posting has turned it all into an attention whore fest. Which, incidentally, is the reason most chan users despise women. Even when you claim to be doing one thing, all you end up doing is acting like a typical cunt the whole time. Which goes back to my original post in this thread, and that is, even when a woman claims to be one thing, even "exuding" those traits we deem of good quality, you always have to be on the look out for typical cunt tells/behavior to show shes attempting to manipulate you, as you have done so well in this thread. Claimed one thing, attempted to manipulate posters, then shown yourself to be the same typical cunt we all know and hate.

Carry on my wayward cunt.

Society is breaking down. The social order is being destroyed. Every decade is worse.

Shut the fuck up and never post again.

Posts like these are the reason MGTOW continues to grow exponentially.
How dare you not blame the women for their abusive ways? Victim blaming is only acceptable when the victim is a man of a woman…. fuck feminist society…. also, you expect men to pander to women's needs!? Disgusting.

So in your mind becoming a world class athlete, businessman or performer depends only on your discipline?
It takes talent too, a lot of it. How many people dedicate themselves to a sport since childhood, how many of those have successful careers? Not all failed due to external factors, you can bet that. And equally, not everyone can be an alpha in their relationship, even if they try hard. There's a lot of people I know that learned this stuff we've been discussing theoretically but just can't seem to put it in practice.

While that's a good idea, it's a bad leap to go that far at once. It'd just trouble them with my bullshit, when I should solve it before going anywhere.

There's an actual disgust that gets in the way, there. Not just dissatisfaction with men.

Yes. The joy of being bouncy is something men can never know, sadly.

This is reddit spacing

When you seperate every sentence

Because reddit fags cant read

But writing a full statement and then after you've made your point but wish to post about something else in the same post its not reddit spacing.

It's called formatting the fucking post. Faggot.

Forgot to add: that's not the goal. And if you think that's the goal, you simply forgot you're dealing with another human being.

Everyone knows what "reddit spacing" is and it means to the boad: nothing. Stop sperging, you're making it a problem on your own.

You're not. You're dealing with a woman.

That aside, speaking from a psychology background, the easiest and most direct path to reinforce any behavior or to break any bad behavior is through simple conditioning. Its not exactly jew science if it works mind you.

Watch straight porn, use the woman in it to ground any "unease" or disgust you might have at first and slowly work your way into focusing on men in porn, naturally while masturbating. Eventually your brain will rewire itself to associate dick with general happy brain chemical reactions.

At the same time, its probably a good idea to work on breaking your desire for women. Specifically, keep multiple things around you find distasteful, food is a big one, and anytime you find yourself fantasizing about women or looking at a woman sexually, use w/e distasteful thing you have on hand, your brain will begin to associate fucking women with feelings of disgust. As an example, grapes, olives, and onions make you gag? Good, keep a steady supply of them each around, keep some on hand casually as well. Anytime you think of a woman sexually, take a bite. Eventually your brain will wire itself to be disgusted when thinking of women. Dont use any ONE thing forever though, or your mind may adjust to thinking of that disgusting thing as sexually appealing, you need to rotate items because its not the item you want to associate with pussy, its the feeling of disgust itself.

I've proposed this advice to fags on here before. Never had a chance to follow up with any that tried to break their faggotry by doing it though. In theory its all sound, but I'd want to test it long term on someone, and I'm not about to get myself into being sexually aroused by something I currently consider disgusting just to see if it works.

also, reddit spacing

That's lame shitposting user. If you're serious about that statement, you're in for a very unhappy life if you ever decide to settle in a relationship.

I'm actually not unhappy, or at least especially so. It's just that life is so much more peaceful and social interaction is so much easier when you realize that women simply do not have the capacity to reason.

Hence why I said "if you ever decide to settle in a relationship". You just decided to never take anything seriously when it comes to men-women relations.

Actually life is much better when women are seen and not heard. Women have never been considered people before feminism

They can, but only when they're in a sexually and socially deadened state. Meaning, they need to be in a mindset/situation where they have no opportunity to climb the social ladder or attempt to attract a desirable mate, and are also not currently in the mood to seek out those things.

Basically, one in a million situations for one in a million women. But, its possible they can have the capacity to reason just fine, as long as you can completely remove their basic biological impulses which they are otherwise incapable of controlling… in theory anyway.

It was pretty obviously a joke.

Joking about something is one of the first steps to breaking it down. Laughter cleanses the mind, in a certain sense.

Yeah alright. This looks relatively sound. I'll come back and report on any significant progress, if you'd like to know. I should probably get rid of my gay porn, too.

I'm a successful and handsome biochemist.
I'll fuck you straight.
No bullshit, no jokes, if you actually want to be a woman, I can make you one - but you have to want it.
Give me an email.

First, thank you for admitting that women are irrational, whatever the reason.
Second, I can't imagine how dysfunctional I would be as a woman. All of my instincts are geared toward not getting arrested/punched in the fucking face for social faux pas, so waking up tomorrow as a human being who can do whatever I want might break my brain.
Third, pic related

Get rid of all your porn.
You have to want it.

I'll tell you now, it's a worthless method which tries to treat sexuality as if it were the root of the problem. Not so much that it won't work, but the end result is meaningless. Any serious attempt would have to involve paying off a manipulative alpha or omega to create an altered reality. It's closer to actual brainwashing, but that's what makes it effective.

They don't have strong men and aren't dominated properly.

Women are children and always will be.

Unless we're irredeemably fat fucks. You've come to the right place, femanon.

It took so long for someone to post this,Holla Forums is getting sloppy identifying the homosexual roleplaying degenerates these days.

This is a QTDDIOT, user

My instincts tell me to, but I'm also not stupid enough to be manipulated.

Why not drop your own email?

You propose an alternative? I guess I'm rich enough to consider whatever, but I'd rather not pay anyone off.

Elaborate, though. What plan do you suggest?

Not the same, yo.

Here's one where a woman destroys property and attempts murder…..

Later she's like "is this how you're gonna treat me?"

Get rid of your porn and stop role playing on the internet. That will fix a lot of your problems.

The only method that truly works is to have an encounter with a husbando tier guy, which usually means paying off someone who is able to enact that sort of charade and yet is also disinterested so as to ensure focus on the goal.

They literally do not have the proper frontal myelination to reason. It is PHYSICALLY impossible for them.

Wanna be straight together?
t. gay dude

Pozhole or gtfo, or rather, just get in the bog

That's why you go for Holla Forums women.

Fuck normal women.

Want to shoot me?

Ayo, hol up. So you be sayin'

You better be securing the existence of your people and a future for white children, degenerate.

Also, this is a (1) and done slide thread. Take care not to bump it.

Yeah, that's the idea.

Well, I'll see what I can do to shed baggage before I meet Mr. Right.

Uh… Good luck with that?

Yes, I gave my perspective of women from my own point of view. My perspective and opinion is all I have. I'm obviously not going to give an opinion based on someone ELSE'S life experiences..

I think that most women are irrational, anoying, and stupid. I think this, because, in my experience, most women I know are overly emotional, and frequently choose to follow their emotions instead of use rational thought. This does a disservice to both women and men, and I believe the world would be a much better place if more women would learn to keep their emotions in check and practice more individual thought.

I feel like this is a fairly obvious occurrence that doesn't need an essay to explain. Google it if you are confused by this concept, or need examples.

Yes, I did want to inform people that I was a woman when I posted my opinion of women in a thread about women…I felt like this was a necessary distinction to make, and I'm confused why this offends you.

Eh, I do feel embarrassed and sorry for the actions of stupid women. I know I am not directly responsible for how they act, but I still feel a certain amount of guilt and shame whenever I see a female throwing a cuntfit. I guess it's part of the empathy I naturally have as a female? (Or as a human). I don't know– right or wrong, I still feel sorry that these types of women exist.

I gave my opinion and have tried to only contribute to the discussion. If you don't like my posts stop drawing attention to them with your rants.

You whining about my opinions and calling me a cunt while throwing a tantrum does nothing to help your point, or this thread.

Another abusive bitch

And people wonder why more and more men are going gay or at least bisexual.

This is a major stretch but whereabouts are you at? You remind me of a sort-of friend of mine.
sage for off-topic and this may be a doublepost

Different woman here, just throwing in my two cents and an anectote on it.

I think a lot of the drama and misery that you get with women has to do with women trying to go "against the grain" in trying to reject their submissive place and trying to subvert men to become dominant. When a woman vys for power against a man in a relationship, it has a destructive effect that creates problems.

When a woman sincerely trusts a man and submits to him, a lot of great things can come out of that. People can build on each other and cooperate, they become able to perceive themselves as part of a whole that is greater than their own self-interest. The tragedy is that a lot of propaganda makes everyone feel isolated and unable to trust one another, so women who are unable to trust their partners (or who have been burned in the past) find it very difficult to relax enough to come back down and live a good life with their man. Their minds gyrate around making contingency plans and backup beta orbiters instead of actively living in the moment, and they unintentionally let all their fixations and doubts take hold and ruin what could have been a very good thing.

I'm not proud to say that I flipped my shit on my boyfriend who is redpilled, who literally did nothing wrong simply because I couldn't believe he was actually real or not. I had friends (with shittier lives) whispering in my ears the whole time saying that he was going to try to take my money away and that he was going to bait and switch me. It got to the point that I was doubting my own judgement and I just pushed him away and isolaed myself. In hindsight I think they were just trying to ruin a good thing because their own lives were shit, and I was letting in their narrative. I know I deeply hurt him with letting in the bullshit and accusing him of things he never intended, it makes me feel like used goods sometimes. He's been patient with me and I've stopped hanging out with all my old friends and our interactions are a lot better, now. We're going to nomad around Thailand a bit because he makes his money online and America is getting shitty, (and living in Thailand is dirt cheap) and we're fostering trust again and honestly guys I feel happier than I've ever felt in a long time.

Where did you find her?

Sad truth is most families are dysfunctional, and when you add on all of the horrid shit being rammed down women's throats on a daily basis you have this.

Women are getting this bad because the law allows them too. I don't think we should subjugate them, but I do think men should be entitled to slap the nonsense out of them when attacked or extremely provoked. We got smartphones now so it isn't hard to document a reason for self-defense, aka being a man.

In sum, we're fucked. Find a good woman that can talk things out and at most cry when she is on the rag. And don't go for 9s or 10s because they're the worst.

But I do think having a crazy cunt for a lover once in your life is a good trial for your perseverance of the mind and soul. If you can survive that and come out stronger then you're ahead of the pack. My crazy cunt ex put me through a Nam-esque experience. It was worth it. And this is especially true for guys who grew up with domineering moms/single moms. You have to conquer that inner demon by riding the demon itself in order to understand and surmount it.

Ride the cunt.

MGTOW THREAD

SoCal. Valley girl, basically.

TITS OR GTFO

Women are crazy because of birth control.

Birth control tricks the woman's body into thinking it is pregnant and because of that her hormones reflect that state. But because there is no fetus to develop her body never sends the next set of hormonal cues. And because of that they are perpetually stuck in this bizarre hormonal purgatory.

This is why, for any that have ever wondered, women want the betamax male but then cheats on him with the alpha. This happens because when she is taking birth control she is attracted to the man best for nurturing her child. When she gets off the BC then she wants the guy she's actually biologically attracted to so she can have the fittest mate.

If you stop allowing women to use BC and IUD type stuff and just use condoms you will see that they are perfectly normal and easy to get along with.

sage goes into all fields

Ok.
I know what you're saying. Good for you

>>>/Bog/

Can Holla Forums help apply the powers of Kek to help /monster/ and ammit and meme faithful monstergirls into existence already?

or MGTOW

Back to the kitchen

There wasn't any of this shit in 8th century Ancient Greece. And there are no good women. Though some women are less terrible than others. "falling in love" and "having a lover" is a feminist bullshit.

Marriage is a patriarchal arrangement for acquiring a sex object, a baby making machine and a personal maid. Women should NOT be allowed to choose what to do with their bodies. They should only be "given off" by their fathers. A woman should be seen and not heard.

Hmmm. My husband and I have a happy 13 year marriage and have only used condoms, (before his vasectomy).

I have never thought about the birth-control hormone thing, but that does make sense…

this tbh desu

Here we can chat about this.

You are not a homosexual. There is no biological basis for homosexuality in women. With homosexual men there is an actual difference in the brain. Women who enjoy fucking other women are not different from women who choose not to do it.

That being said, understand that the reasons behind not liking men are valid. It is really hard to find a man that is an actual masculine in this current society.

I am married to a woman that when I met her thought that she was a lesbian. She now has brought two of our children in the world and we have perfectly normal, and fun, hetero normative sex.

The trick though is that I honestly am just the most masculine person she has ever met in her life. So much so that even her saying, well I am gay didn't fucking matter to me. I see what I want and I take it. You really should calm down and take some time to self reflect. That way you can realize that maybe you are just a little more boyish than the boys around you.

Women have no reason to be psychos in Western society. Men, maybe, but women have it too good. Source: a vagina.

Go fuck yourself. My wife is a perfectly good woman. If you only attract garbage it is because you are garbage.

You are entitled to your own opinion, (even if it is an ass-backwards stupid one that ensures you never have a successful marriage.)

…but I think we can both agree that a happy woman is easier to live with than an unhappy one.

So many anons claiming to be female ITT.kek.
None of us will fall for this ruse unless you post tits and timestamp you faggots cunts.

Braden?

This is what I honestly believe about it. It is just unnatural for a woman to not have a her cycle. There is no way that she can be mentally healthy when she stops something that she is supposed to be doing in her natural state.

literally reddit

First, post your flaccid little willy and then we'll talk.

Aww, cunt is cuntblasted.

This comment, the vasectomy comment
You're trying to hard. Less is more.

Women need a solid dicking and to be put in their place.

In the old days this was called Hysteria. They'd see a doctor who would either use a dildo or give them the dick themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria

Also, women are more likely to have an onset of schizophrenia in their child bearing years of 15-40 years old (men typically have it earlier). There are also spikes of schizophrenia post menopause.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_schizophrenia

tl;dr

Bitches.
Be.
Crazy.

Holy shit

Easy answer. Hormonal changes.
Puberty, when most of the large-scale hormonal changes occur is a tumultuous time for humans, whether we recognize it or not. Most (if not all) psychological catastrophes occur during puberty. Due to cyclic changes in a female's body, there is always hormonal changes occurring. This is the likely cause of their mental imbalance.

Con

Sti

Tution

Hah, no, just a fellow user.

If you are here I take that to mean you are interested in the traditionalism that this board espouses. There are a lot of prudes here that will cry degenerate and all manners of christfaggotry like that.

I on the other hand want to redeem all members of our race. Everyone with half a brain enjoys fucking women. Women who have higher amounts of testosterone, potentially due to PCOS (Polysistic Ovary Syndrome), are incredibly susceptible to flights of sapphic fancy.

It is perfectly normal. This behavior actually helped in a time when a man had multiple wives. It creates stronger lasting bonds among the women so that the man didn't have to worry about them while he was out hunting. And that's really the trick, there.
You gotta find an actual man that is a man.

It's easier to say that you're bad with chicks. I can tell you don't know what you're talking about, but you're not completely wrong. However I don't think woman should be treated as some baby-making sex toy. There is already a culture for that and it's called Islam. I just came back from Malaysia and I got to see how women turn out being held down to such a level. They're either soulless, brainwashed (pretentious at how clean they look despite looking like a slave), or looking for a way out.

I don't get why this is 'too much'?

If it helps, I'll clarify: After 4 kids he said he was getting a vasectomy. He didn't give me a choice. I would have had at LEAST two more kids if he hadn't refused. I still wish we had more kids, but it's ok. We are still best friends and have a great relationship.

Also, anecdotally, he has always wanted llamas. I said no. We both occasionally veto eachother, the compromise works for us.

Why would you want that?

he wants to imagine it getting hard for him

Yeah, it's called western civilization until 1955 you dumb shit.

Reminder that this is likely D&C

It might not even be intentional. And that doesn't mean these things about women aren't true, but it's not man's job to change woman's nature, it's our job to keep them in line. They simply have too much power/entitlement and shouldn't be in that position.
(((Their))) greatest fear is that we'll make white babies. (((They))) don't want white men and white women to be on good terms, they don't want strong happy families. This anti-woman stuff is demoralization designed to prevent us from breeding.

Samefag in different location here.
Other side of the country so nah. This girl is a lesbian I know who is obviously into me but is in a relationship and experiencing cognitive dissonance as a result. I can see the sadness in her eyes 99% of the time but she lights up whenever I talk to her. She tries her hardest to deny it so it's become very frustrating.
You can find the guy you're looking for, but you have to open your eyes to the people around you. You may be able to rope in a beta male and redpill him if it comes to that. They will do anything fot pussy.
Good luck.

I assumed that was the best he could do?

I would say that at least 25% of MGTOW partake in the trap/gay stuff but i just pulled that number out of thin air.

Are you saying that healthy debate is d&c?

I'd venture to say that anyone that is capable of living their life with out having a woman around are closet homosexuals.

The amount of white women voting for Trump triggered them, so they decided to get serious about the men/women D&C.
By get serious I mean hire more virgins who will never get laid to make shitty threads on imageboards.

no

There was once an experiment: They gave rats unlimited food.

While there was a massive population boom for a few generations, shortly afterwards there were massive behavorial defects in the rats. Males became skittish, isolated, and antisocial, humping things all day instead of socializing. Females became hyperaggressive, soon adopting the male role of establishing pack dominance and even killing a few of the others. Eventually, none of them reproduced and the population ceased to exist.

Are humans so different?

Scroll up. I agree with you, otherwise I wouldn't try to change it. I just need help breaking the habit and changing attraction.

I could rope in a beta with my eyes closed, don't worry about that, but I could never teach one how to really assert himself.

no you're not

This isn't only my opinion. It's just how it's ALWAYS BEEN. A woman's purpose is cooking, cleaning and serving men like me. Divorce should be banned so there isn't any "unsuccessful marriage". A love marriage isn't a marriage anyway.

I'm guessing you're young and haven't been married for very long. There's a 50% chance of divorce and if that doesn't happen you'll probably experience domestic violence or have adultery or be cucked by threats of divorce or be socially checkmated in other ways or get nagged to death like thousands of men every year or whatever….. You WILL learn the hard way….. and if you're happy with your 2nd class status but other men won't be.

Some guys even say a woman is "good" even though she expects special treatment like being paid for on dates. I'm guessing you spent more money on your wife than she did on you, right? You piece of shit.

I pretend to be a woman in MMORPGs and I get all kinds of free shit. Gee, being a woman is so haaaAAARd!

Feminism has fucked up with their minds… You can't fight biology and expect to win, but "modern society" forcing retarded expectations on them has forced them to and it's naturally fucked them up.

Of course, there are still many sane women, and you should aim for one of them.

Women have always been like this user. Men are going their own way now because they can't man up to dominate women as they could before. Because of how society is, but also because of their own mindset and lifestyle.

I know the education system in the United States has been in decline for awhile now, but I assure you I am.

It's ok if you don't believe me. I'll probably still believe things about you too (bottle-fed beta/cuck/shill/neckbeard/nu-male), even if you posted dice pics and said you weren't…because I'm cynical like that.

This. Very well put. I also used my own anedoctal evidence in this thread. In those 6 starting months, not just did I not submit and instead making her submit, I dedicated a lot into building trust between us. It's essential.

Low…quality…bait…

So by (((they))) you mean the divorce industry lawyers that are watching thier $50 billion dollar cash cow shit the bed as men continue the marriage strike?

i bet you imagine yourself as the girl in that pic when you fap

Its bot that they cant. They choose not to cause the risk is too high. See: laws

Except Sparta.

What world are you living in?

ok dude

In other words, due to cowardice before the system. In the meantime, many men have traditional families in this day and age.

Wrong. I'm in my 30s.

Wrong, coming up on a decade in a few months.

Wrong, there is a 0% chance of divorce because I didn't marry garbage. That's what happens when you are actually a good judge of character and have enough self respect that you don't jump at the first woman who bats her eyes at you.

You bet I do spend more money on her than she does on me. She doesn't have a fucking job because she as at home raising my kids you stupid fuck.

You seem to be really confused about how masculine and feminine energy is supposed to be exchanged in a relationship. But hey, I get it. You are either a closest faggot that hates women or a dude that is so fucking beta you can't even keep a woman in line.

I agree with a lot of people here about women being weaker than men. So what the fuck does that say about you when they ruin your lives? You boys need to grow a pair of fucking balls and handle your fucking business instead of crying about it on the internet like a bunch of bitches.

horomones fuck you up more than a horny teen.

I've see that and yes there IS a difference. This is evidenced by the fact that there have been many food-secure patriarchies in the past.

What would you call a loving marriage then? Best friends living together?

I'm pretty sure my husband would prefer living with someone who adores him instead of someone who despised him. I don't believe you wouldn't choose this either.

Do you seriously not have ANY female relationships stable enough in which you can comprehend the possibility that cohabitating with someone of the opposite gender can be rewarding and fun?

I enjoy having a teammate in this game of life, not an overlord who just wants me to spread his genetic imprint. Marriage and relationships can be very rewarding, refreshing, and down right awesome. I honestly feel very sorry for you if you are incapable of experiencing a happy, loving mariage.

Of course, in what moment in history have things not be this way?

The issue is that you control how much is spent (by you and your wife), so that you have enough savings for the future. But a healthy family has chivalry, as much as a woman that is wholy dedicated to his man.

MGTOW is funny. The solution doesn't lie in equal terms relationship, or equal rights in marriage. Your woman spends a little more than you, so what, you don't spend most of your time spoiling her, but she does spend hers spoiling you. And you work more than her and have to provide by the way. And your kids will listen more to you than her. This is how it works.

You don't have to live by the standards of current year stupid.

Bingo. It isn't really that hard. The husband husbands and the wife wifes. Being imperfect human beings we are going to pick up each other's slack and watch each other's back.

I saddens me to know that there are men that are just so poisoned and cowardly that they will never know the love and accomplishment of having their own white family.

If OP were actually participating in this thread, it wouldn't be sliding more important topics, like the news.

Exactly. This is just what MGTOW is: a coward group.
Men's Rights Movement at least are a political activism group that wants to change laws. They are doing something to bring change they feel is needed (and I'd say what they ask isn't unfair). MGTOW on the other hand wants to disguise their cowardice as fake strenght, running from the challenge they face in society to have their own traditional family.
The world is tougher today than it was for your parents? So what, would you think it's ok for any other generation to shy away from hardship? They do not look in the mirror and attempt to see it from any other pov.

Calhoun's Rat Utopia behavioral sink study. Men these days, mgtow et al, are roughly equated to the "beautiful ones" found in the terminal stages of the experiments.

Ultimately, there are two general paths. First, choose to marry and reproduce, and face the very real risk (as high as 90% in states like California) of divorce, alimony, child support, destitution, and possibly incarceration.

Second, general aversion to marriage, long term relationships, and fatherhood in favor of financial security and higher quality of life, minus female interaction.

The only ones pushing for the first path are some of the lowest quality trolls known to exist, or (((those))) with an interest in feathering thier own law firms nest with phony appeals to "the survival of the white race".

The fact that this topic is spewed forth, over and over, year after year, lends to the assertion that if men clearly have a firm grip on the situation, and women are essentially too stupid to see Mom's Spaghetti all over the floor, then (((someone))) else might be pushing an agenda.

might have come off as plausible if you weren't a larping neet wizard

Well I didn't mean 8 year old young obviously. You are neither middle-aged nor old. The average age of marriage is about 29 in the US, 33 in the UK & France, 32 in Australia and almost 36 in Sweden. The average age of divorce is 8 years and over 12 in some places like New York. The average age of divorce is 40-45…….. you still have ways to go!!
That's what almost everyone says. And I mean, you spent more money on her before her first pregnancy. I bet she's having a nice time leeching off you.
The feminine has always been known to be evil-doing
Ad hominem shaming tactics like a typical product of feminist society.

It has to be phony because you aren't participating right? Has it ever occurred to you that men wouldn't have problems with women if you men didn't allow them to get away with shit?

How fucking hard is it to stand up for your fucking principles and not allow some woman to ruin your life?

Its like a god damn village people convention in here

where do you faggots come from?

ruined a perfectly good crazy bitches thread too

I actually would be. Though I cant guarantee I'd be around to see the results. best of wishes though.

Conditioning done properly lasts quite well actually. Its less effective the older you get and the more ingrained the original conditioning is, but that doesnt mean its impossible (or even close to it) to undo.

The reason it doesnt work on people forced into "gay camps" and the like, is 1) they do it wrong as fuck, they approach it from the entirely wrong method, and 2) the desire has to be not only personal, but very strong, you have to WANT to be reconditioned in order to break/change something as strongly embedded in you as sexual desire

Its really no different, in the end, from someone who conditions themselves to not desire sex at all. Monks and other spiritualists do it fairly often. But they have the desire to exist that way, and focus on conditioning themselves to abolish those desires. Theres simply no reason one cannot adjust their basic idea and use it to change your sexual desires from A to B rather than from on to off.

Oh look, weeb trash, no wonder you think like you do.

Sorry but some chance encounter with ONE guy isnt going to rewire someones brain in terms of sexual desire to suddenly desire the opposite of what they currently desire.

This isnt your trash anime where some perfect guy shows up and all the lesbians suddenly turn straight and worship his dick. This is basic human psychology on top of brain chemistry and neurology. You arent going to "fuck the lesbian out of her" or get her to suddenly gush wet at the thought of dick because of one guy.

The BEST you could hope for out of a situation like that, is that she'd end up wet for that ONE guy, effectively conditioned to make an exception for him sexually. That would be it. When it comes to basically any other guy? She'd have no interest, and even if she found other guys of interest the FEW she could find would all be incredibly similar to the one she used to "break her lesbian desires," because her brain would be wired (if it even worked using just one guy) to find that specific setup to be appealing, and only guys close to it would set off all the proper connections to get her to change to "straight" for that guy.

But even if you use the logic that "well, shes looking for type guys, so its fine if shes ONLY attracted to them," the problem is the rest of the time she would be itnerested in women and the "lesbo-dar" would go off in the rest of the worthwhile men around her telling them to stay away, flagging her as some bisexual over-sexed "typical female cunt," thats best used for pump and dumps or perma-friendzoning her. In the end, leaving her exactly where she is now.

In short, your method wouldnt work

Get fucked kike.

Just to clarify one sentence

I'm a bit tired and about to go to bed, was trying to wrap that post up quickly and left a statement fairly unclear, my apologies.

Oh, and another statement I shouldnt have left as is

Thats not ENTIRELY true, this would be a later stage of long-term re-conditioning. The whole changing what you get off to slowly WOULD eventually involve sex with men who are skilled at it. What I meant with the greentexted sentence was that some weeb tier "husbando" wasnt going to show up and instantly make you gush and then fuck you and you'd be straight. Sex in general with men would have to be something you work up to, and then something you work ON over time as well until you find it pleasurable. You are VERY unlikely to achieve this with one guy or even one try, or even multiple tries with the same guy. Again, the best you're going to get is a desire for that ONE guy.

If I left anything else unclear or poorly worded… fuck it, I'm going to bed

Pff

that false meme really needs to die

My gf is on birth control but I would consider myself far from beta. I do think bc makes a women super fucking needy and doesn't make them want children.

They came from feminist society… here's a video of a disgusting, nagging, argumentative bitch

Women love to argue and create unhappiness.

If you think my post is bait you're a few redpills behind. It's okay, I was MGTOW too for a couple years before I saw through what was happening.

Easy test, has she cheated on you? No? Then don't worry about it.

Of course it makes them needy and not want children. It tells their body they are pregnant. Why would their body tell them they need children when it thinks it is busy producing one.

They are married to the state, our leaders are fucking nuts.

So much effort to derail an otherwise mildly amusing thread. Holy shit I can not imagine having a life so empty that the only goal is to shit the nest in some pitifully obscure crazy woman shitposting session.

As stated before, the only losers in the entire MGTOW debate are the (((lawyers))) watching their $50 billion dollar divorce industry cash cow shrivel up and die.

You are a faggot of gothic, biblical, and epical proportions. You thrive on the attention and the accusation as I piss steadily in your face, and this is no doubt the very highlight of your day, but bear in mind I stamp you as such for the benefit of others, so that they may more easily identify (((your))) kind.

You are fucking hilarious.

You know that video proves my point right? If those men in that room had a set of fucking balls in them they would have told her to shut the fuck up. But they didn't. Look at how they just let her stamp around.

An entire room full of bitches.

Do you live in an Asian country? Or are you just a shitskin?

they were all pill-popping, alcoholics, actually

youtube.com/watch?v=tfGYSHy1jQs

Five hours, not banned, not deleted. KILL THE FUCKING MODERATORS.

If it's US or UK, all she would need to do is cry and let slip the pigs in blue, and they would be hit with false accusations. It's bait.

Fuck off idiot, and go kill yourself.

She hasn't cheated on me so I'm not really worried about it and even if she does I can kick her to the curb and get a new one.

So the pigs show up. So fucking what? Man up and push back. Stop bowing your head and just letting people fuck with you.

The only reason any of that shit happens is because men like you allow it to happen. Stop being afraid and handle your fucking business. For crying out loud I am posting here and not in jail for some shit.

As long as men keep being sold this bullshit of "not all women are like that" and "good women exist". The evil nature of women has always been known…. some men are too accustomed to getting the shorter end of the stick. They want to make it seem as though it's the man's job to get the short end of the stick while the woman just produces kids and enjoys life.

They want to make men slaves of these baby popping machines!!

If you can't control your woman enough that she would dare to contact the police over an argument, you are a fucking beta failure.

a penis is just an overdeveloped clitoris, actually. the embryo starts as female, but if there's a Y chromosome, then the part that would be a clitoris develops into a penis, the part that would be a labia joins together and develops as a scrotum and the part that would be the ovaries, drops down into the scrotum and develops into the testes. i'm too lazy to go look for it, but there are animations which show this process in detail if you care

tl;dr just suck cock and imagine it's a big clit

(Checked)
That sassy non-rhoticity

Nonsense. It's the woman's fault for making a disgusting false accusation.

excellent first post shitpost

You get a free trip to jail card.

And get riddled by bullets due to our cops being trigger happy. All courtesy of the DHS, George Soros and Niggers getting paid to riot of course. GOD BLESS AMERICA. In the UK you can maybe bludgeon a cop to death due to how poorly equipped they are.

But then you go to jail afterwards…

When the system is rigged by kike lawyers, and whiteknights they can get away with it. Even defending a man from his insane cunt of a girlfriend/partner/spouse can land you in jail or get you fired from your job if you're not careful with your social media. Are you trolling or are you seriously an edge lord who thinks all of life's problems can be solved by chimping out?

We live in THE CURRENT year, where thanks to feminism 40% to 50% of women think they are our equals or think they're being opressed by some mysterious boogeyman. There's no sure fire litmus test against this, and even if you land a girl who doesn't think this retarded shit there's no guarantee she won't turn on you. This is the sad reality of things, it's why MGTOW, and dakimakura hugging weeaboos are a thing here in the west.

The best one can do is avoid

Effectively cutting you off from a significant portion of the dating pool.

dude, lots of guys who are alpha in a sports arena or a board room are beta behind closed doors.

most men who pay for professional, ball-crushing dommes are high-powered executives

lots of alpha guys had dominant mothers and they subconsciously seek them out as partners, like females who subconsciously seek out guys like their fathers

sorry to throw reality into the mix, but you are either alpha or beta by your genetic profile, your upbringing does nothing to change that. you can be alpha with other men and beta with women because alpha men still want sex and feelies and if there mother was dominant, they will have wives and girlfriends who are like that, even if in all other arenas they are dominant men

I am not trolling. I fully agree that the deck is stacked against men. My point is that men need to organize and take this fight to the kikes instead of cowering in dark corners of the internet.

No one has to lay down and just let themselves get run over by the system that is in place. It happens because people choose to. You are 100% correct about potentially dying in order to restore our rightful place in our own countries. But if you think that it is going to happen peacefully you are naive.

We don't have a parliamentary system in America. There is no way for us to have political representation similar to what took place in the Wiemar Republic. Everyone is going to have to start living openly and organizing so that we can push against these forces. I other words, manning the fuck up and handling our business.

Well maybe when the MRA movement stop being a bunch of cucks who include women into their ranks while being egalitarian maybe one day we'll see some change.

Those are some absolutely beautiful digits shlomo.

wew you guys REALLY don't like the idea of white people breeding, huh.

Is the guy a beaner? Maybe that's why. She's sick of being called a race traitor.

Just filter it.

They're both brown as shit and she has a nasty thick accent.

Nothing will change at all as long as everyone is just sitting around waiting for Hitler.

So why are women such that if they need to be kept in fear?

Why are women more likely to initiate abuse of all kinds, at all levels than men?

It's because men are inherently more GOOD while women are inherently more EVIL.

The nature of women has always been known. Wake up!!

Because society has forced them into a social role they are entirely unsuited for (head of household) and then condemns them for their utter failure to perform in that role. It's like blaming a dog for not being a cat. No wonder they eventually snap and are perpetually dour, nagging, and dissatisfied.

The only way to please them is to take away the weight of responsibility that's pressing down on them, which they are in no wise capable of handling on their own. Meanwhile, Marxists are right there to condemn them for returning to their natural roles of wife and mother, convincing them that they're somehow wasting their lives and potential by dedicating their younger years to their families.

"Potential" is for women who have raised their families and gone through menopause. Let middle-aged women with empty nests go to college. Convince young women in child-bearing years to stay home with their kids.

#staywoke

Go fuck yourself you dumb faggot.

I'm SO GLAD Trum won. If he hadn't, then America would be truly screwed.

I believe white people should be able to breed with other white people without guilt.

I believe black people should be able to breed with white people without guilt.

I believe black people should be able to breed with other black people without guilt.

I believe Hispanic people should be able to breed with other white people without guilt.

I believe Hispanic people should be able to breed with other Hispanic people without guilt.

I believe ANYONE should be able to 'breed' with anyone they want to, without outsiders judging them and trying to add guilt. People should be able to do what they want with their lives, SJWs should BTFO.

western women have a massive sense of entitlement and are completely ungrateful for what they do have out of pure spite and inherent emotional instability

western (((propaganda))) only inflames this

reported for being a nigger-lover

White genes are recessive. To the others you list, it's an upgrade. Mixed kids have issues. You must be mixed or a race traitor.

Dude….black men have bigger lips and bigger dicks than white men. That's a fact you can't argue.

Women also love to kiss big lips, and ride big dicks. You can't compete,

Mixed children also have a permanent tan without the melanoma.

My husband is white (and I love him), but I won't deny the fact that black men are hot and awesome.

It's fun to play pretend while shit posting.

Virginity doesn't fucking matter. You guys need to stop being so fucking insecure.

you must be joking, nigga

fags exhibit the worst female characteristics without the advantage of having a female body

that's why guys are turning mgtow, not gay

no cherry, no marry
whore

The fuck is a cherry?

Are you so emotionally fragile that you are incapable of having an actual argument?

I wanted to post a titpic (for proofs)

I told my husband that I wanted to get goatse and crop it down to the size of my areola. Then take a titpic, and hold a cropped goatse over the areola (because I'm a lady, OBVIOUSLY), but my hubby said no :(

Sorry guys, I tried.

Hi guys I am girl :D, all gurls are dumb except for me
plz respond

You don't see men, or even boys above the age of, say 14, acting like that because they know it will lead to a fistfight. But, to directly answer your question:

1. Because they never got their asses beat for acting like that.
2. Society tells them that no matter what, nobody will ever lay a hand on them because it's baaaadddddddd!!!
3. Every girl is a princess; they're all daddy's little girl. Even when they become women, the State is still there to shield them from the consequences of their decisions (or when they scream GIMME GIMME GIMME).
4. Women - American women, in particular - are less feminine than they were even twenty years ago. They cuss like sailors, talk shit, start fights, and watch sports. (Check out any dating site any more. Girls are all, "I love football!" What? Why?)

Part of this is due to the proliferation of nigger culture in everything. Nigger bucks have super high testosterone levels, and even the sheboons have way more in their systems than any other female group. Because sheboons act like (and, really, look like men, White women feel they also need to act like that in order to compete.

Something a lot of people don't take into consideration is chemicals in the food and water and such. Much has been written about how fish, frogs, other marine animals, and even young boys are being "feminized" by these chemicals, which have been attributed to buildup of estrogen in the hosts' metabolism. When women ingest estrogen substitutes/supplements, their bodies will both quit making their own estrogen, and increase testosterone production to compensate. (See: birth control pills.) It stands to reason that the same chemicals that are feminizing young boys are masculinizing young women, because their bodies sense the added estrogen in their systems, then decrease their own natural estrogen production while ramping up testosterone production to compensate.

TL;DR: Jews

Shall we? Shall we talk? You're either a faggot or some dumb broad with an inflated sense of self-importance and muhoppressions. Either way, you should shut the fuck up while men are talking.

TITS OR GTFO

Downvoted, because no tits.

a copper-based iud like paragard is non-hormonal, therefore, your argument is invalid and you should lrn2science instead of inventing excuses for women's shitty behavior

This is actually a great idea

speaking of ryan…

who the fuck drinks bud light lime tbh?

Teaching women to read and write has given us this thread, the entire body of feminist literature, and absolutely nothing of indispensable scientific value.

You must be the nigger from the other thread who lacks reading comprehension.

If were actually literate you could see that I separated BC from IUDs in my post.

Therefore, you are still an illiterate nigger that I am pretty sure is just a closet homosexual shilling for Israel because you hate the idea of white people procreating.

Woahh there, buddy. We don't wanna become Holla Forums, now do we?

People who haven't had bud light lime.

I think the (((modern))) unnatural lives they live are the root cause of this. Most women can't fulfill their biological duties and roles and are driven crazy by it. The nuclear family is the modern successor to our tribal live styles, not this current year insanity.

All this MGTOW whining doesn't get us anywhere, (((boycotting white women))) is the end of our people. Instead of complaining about the symptoms, we should be looking at what is causing them.

Make Women Great Again

Empassioned slurs aside, I think it's safe to say (scientifically), that messing up someone's natural rhythm/natural state has a high probability of 'messing them up'. I.e. Woman who stop their menstural cycle through any means mess up thei natural body rhythm and can lead to additional complications. (Going BTFO crazy)

The moderators are paid shills, idiot. They all need to be fucking banned.
>>>/sudo/8334

Lol, acting like women have to be taught how to read and write…

Do not falsely accuse me, you brainwashed product of feminist society. All I ask is:

1. Repeal the feminist laws on marital rape
2. Don't give women anything beyond a very basic education. Preferably give them that very primary education at home. Stop sending them to school.
3. Remove women from the workforce
4. Bring back the NO WOMEN ALLOWED mantra. A woman's place is at home, not in public.
5. Don't allow women to choose their partners. Only the father will choose and they will obey. They should not make male friends.
6. Make it compulsary for women to take their master's name (be it father or husband) to denote that she is his property.
7. Repeal the feminist laws on wife-beating
8. Do not allow them to own wealth or property.
9. Revoke their voting rights
10. Expect women to keep their eyes down, obey their master at all times, never talk back/observe silence and speak in a low, soft tone.
11. Ban divorce except under extreme circumstances such as incest
12. Bring back burning of women. Bring back whipping and public humiliation.
13. Let them not testify in court except in very rare cases. Swedeish in the Östgötalag it is clearly stated that, since women cannot testify in court, they can breach no oath…. so a complete ban is also up for consideration. ALWAYS SUSPECT THEIR TESTIMONY. Ban them at least, from testifying against their husbands.

BONUS:
14. Don't make it a crime to kill your female property like in Ancient Rome's pre-feminist period.
15. Bring back traditional headcovering.

your post is d&c based on disinfo

mgtow is not against breeding. many are hoping for sex bots or artificial wombs. some advocate hiring a surrogate or adopting a white baby if they even exist
some mgtow swear off sex with women, some advocate sex with prostitutes or casual hookups
the main point is taking back male power from a society that wants to neuter men. trying to revert back to an idealized and non-existent 1950s nuclear family are the pipe dreams of neets.
men don't need women for anything, especially life fulfillment or validation. if they want a woman for some reason, that's their choice, but again, this meme that men literally need marriage or a woman's love in any way is one of the things mgtow aims to abolish

So sharia then?

Bait, but I'll take it.

Do you realize that women are REALLY GOOD at ranged combat? It's in our instinct to naturally shy away from close-combat situations and refine our ranged abilities.

We are the 'weaker' sex, and we know it. We are also the 'smarter' sex in many instances, because so many dumb men are being born.

Women want men who are stronger and smarter than them for mates, and they will be happy.

But if force us to bow to stupid weak males we will revolve and kill you all.

I'm surprised goat fucking isn't part of your list either you dumb muslim faggot.

* revolt

t. mohammad

Lawl then there you go! Everything is based on race an only whites don't know that. They're browns so she's a low IQ animal.

Wow. You can't be that ignorant? I even wrote Ancient Rome, Swedish law and pre-feminist to make it very clear….. What has this got to do with Shariah? Nothing at all! Islam is just one of the many patriarchies that have graced this earth. We have to revive our own tried and tested patriarchy.

Wake up!

SILENCE!!!!!

Fuck are you talking about cuck? Everything he said in that post was good. Just because Muslims treat women correctly (except vitamin D-blocking trashbags and vulva-slicing), and Muslims are inbred sandnigger vermin, doesn't mean we can't also treat women correctly.

And the thing is…I think they inherently, subconsciously desire to be put in their place. Only now no one can because of laws, stigma, etc. I remember seeing reports on how depressed modern women are, and then they are always saying "waaaaaaa where are the real men???"

Seriously, don't put up with their more egregious bullshit. Your life will improve, and they will secretly be thankful, even if they don't know it, for having a real man. Of course, this doesn't mean to be an asshole, just don't let them bother you or define your life. They hate it just as much as you should.

Fucking betas

This is literally the highlight of (((your))) day, isnt it?

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

What about the expression, "throw like a girl"? Are you gonna underhand softball toss some molotovs at me? Shut up.

Exactly. Nobody asked them to accept the BS of Islam. Only bring back the patriarchy. Islam is right about women and their nature, just like almost all other religions, cultures and philosophies since the beginning of history.

Islam is copied.

The Shariah also doesn't have:
The last 2 points were just bonus, not really necessary in my view.

I wouldn't treat my own people like garbage. Especially not my wife.

Where did I advocate stoning of women? Show me your fucking liars out there who say I'm preaching Islamic patriarchy.

Nobody's buying it, try being a little more subtle next time.

I only advocated pre-feminist western law. This is a FACT you can't deny.
You're just another lying feminist. Another obstacle to undoing feminism.

Let's get back to buisness.

Crazy Ex Wife Destroys Car With a Hammer

youtube.com/watch?v=c-HNHBBvBn8

what

the problem is that the (((economic system))) of the west is such that most families cannot survive on a single income, unless the man is a well-paid c-level executive or extremely successful entrepreneur, i.e. the minority of men

this is why the 1950s household fantasy meme is a pathetic joke. it is literally not economically possible for most men to be the exclusive breadwinners supporting a big, white family in the comfy suburbs

I was referring to firearms, but ya…if push came to shove I would probably underarm the moltovs. I'm sure more athletic women than me could throw them better, but I personally am limited to the underarm throw, (or, my more accurate, rifle shot).

It's true. My ex told me she wasn't happy in the relationship because we didn't fight. I couldn't believe it. I thought not fighting was a good thing.

I would argue that it IS possible, if corrupt individuals stopped draining TRILLIONS of dollars from our economy, and put it back where it belongs.

Men wouldn't have to work 80 hour weeks for pittance if the elite didn't steal every penny they could. If our economy was normalized then (imo) the average household could live a happy, comfortable life on a one-partner income.

that is the meme that women try to convince themselves of.
the reality is that most women ultimately want a pliable, malleable man that they can manipulate and control. a strong, smart man is a threat to the "close combat" of relational power dynamics and women don't want that.
even you hiding behind the safety of an anonymous image board is a form of range combat, since irl you wouldn't have the nerve to challenge a strong man to his face

It is both actually. Women want everything. They want a strong man to provide and protect for them but once they have him, they try for the rest of their lives to tear him down and submit him to their will.

It is suppose to be this way. All men are suppose to reach a state of MGTOW eventually. Usually it happens in old age. Old men should be exhausted and detached from their wife, although they may still honor the vow of marriage.

Marriage, and women in general, are meant to frustrate mans lust. This is how we over come lust and it works according to Gods plan. Man hungers for women, then marries women, then becomes disgusted over time and is no longer hungry. Finally he can focus on his spiritual aspirations.

makes perfect sense

GET MONEY

Then you can travel to a 3rd world Eastern European country to marry a girl who can actually cook, clean and appreciate her man instead of Ivan the guy who drinks too much vodka and beats her.

AMERICAN GIRLS ARE ONLY WORTH FUCKING LIKE WHORES NOTHING MORE

i hope some slav nigger eventually responds in this thread to redpill you on the true nature of eastern eurotrash whores

Make sure you record every sexual encounter and make her text how much she loves and needs your cock. In some states you can't film people without their consent and a judge can throw that video out of court if she accuses you of rape and in that video she has screaming orgasms.

Wait until you find out she is a female Ivan.

Marry a devout Russian Orthodox girl not the club whores. Btw, is USA seriously trying to hack TOR user accounts? Or is it disinfo? Sorry for derail pls respond.

right on cue

Nevertheless, that is why they're so crazy. They're being forced to do thing they're 100% not suited for, such as having careers where they're expected to suppress their feelings, making family decisions that are beyond them, and trying to raise children on a single income.

They are simply not built to perform these types of tasks. They are meant to feel empathy, to care, to love, and to weep. They're meant to put the needs of others ahead of themselves, not pull themselves to the top of the corporate heap. We are asking too much of them, and then we're surprised when they crack.

Drunk, dumb but extremely loyal to their own?

tor and vpn are mostly useless against alphabet agencies these days, but they have to really think you're worth the bother, so unless you're really doing something nefarious, i wouldn't worry too much

i mostly use tor to frustrate the (((datamining))) of jim and the logs that have already been leaked and compromised multiple times. that's why jim's bitch mods get triggered and try to shame tor posters on Holla Forums "omg tor poster!!!!!!1111", because it goes against jim's business model. i'm kind of surprised it's even allowed at all.

Ty I got another question. Torposters can make threads and add pictures or not? I tried and couldn't. I'm noob with TOR not 8ch.

in california but not your area. sorry fam
just have to talk through the internet

no threads, no pics. other restrictions on other boards

it's discouraged and will probably be phased out in favor of facebook integration once jim goes into full jew mode

it's a cute theory, but actually the myth of the happy housewife doesn't sync with reality.

there are tons of stay-at-home moms who are the wives of powerful corporate executives. they push their kids off on the nannies, then go shopping, lunching with girlfriends, hair and nails done, spa treatment, etc. they are on sites like ashley madison or fucking the spic landscaper or nigger pool cleaner while they're husband is out of town. they are frequently involved in the swinger lifestyle with or without their husbands' knowledge or consent. they are frequently cuckolding their husbands in a literal sense. in short, they are shitty mothers and worthless housewives, but they serve the purpose of "social validation" for their executive husbands as they try to climb the corporate ladder and bring them to golf outings, etc. it's all for show

women are lowly animals. letting them be parasites by staying at home while you financially support them is a bad idea. the fantasy seems nice, but the women you are envisioning don't exist in the real world, never have and never will

Thank you for saying that.
The whole 'female solidarity' movement undermines all good female qualities. Do you know any female luminaries speaking to women about how to be a decent, respectable woman? There really aren't any, but our own Mothers.
jpg.Sad face

That's just people marrying the wrong person tho, it would seem.

Err…women marrying the wrong men, rather

You are wrong in the fact that ALL women want weak men. Maybe weak, emotional women do…I don't know. But strong, independent women want strong, independent men.

I appreciate the fact that I'm not responsible to make the socio-economic decisions for my family. I appreciate that I have a strong, intelligent man that can handle this for me (although I'm there to lend advise if he asks for it.

I appreciate that the burden of working/support does not lay on my shoulders, and my husband handles all the stresses that come with providing for a family.

I enjoy spending time with my children, and appreciate that my husband works hard so I can stay home and raise them how we see fit.

I love having a strong man, and if I didn't have one, I would crave it. I don't want to make all the decisions in life. I want to live with my best friend, have his babies, raise them well, and have a fun, awesome, fufilling life.

If that's how you feel, then your children and husband are lucky. It's too bad women aren't encouraged and respected for fostering such a healthy home life.

the problem is, we'll never know if the poster is actually female and/or is living the actual lifestyle they are promoting.
there are lots of larpers on here who just want to promote their values and will write anything to support their views.
even giving the benefit of the doubt, it's clear that, even if true, these are rare exceptions. the norm of what most meant get and have to deal with concerning women is largely undeserved, unwarranted and downright despicable.
tl;dr men need to stop blaming themselves for womens' shitty behavior. and the ones who try to lay the blame at our feet for being "weak" are just feminists apologists. besides, most weak and dysfunctional males were raised exclusively by their feminist mothers who somehow instilled nothing of value in their socially crippled offspring

You are very defeatist, and would make most decent, unsure young women want to kill themselves. So your mindset is definitely a problem. If you aren't already being paid by some social scientist/ngo, please apply immediately because I see many shekels in your future (or just wither away and die maybe)

Here, have a cupcake.

Thank you. I have an aweome husband who makes it easy.

That's true. Over the Internet everyone has anominimity. You shouldn't rely completely on the advise of strangers, but rather live every day as the best person you can.

Don't settle. Don't give up. Fight for the best, be the best.

Touché motherfucker

And tbqh this is how mothers's discourage ugly (can't do it, can't fix it) behavior in their children.

Thank you for just disproving everything you have said up to this point. Actually posting tits is a way of outing sluts. Did your husband give you permission to post your tit? If he did then he is just showing you off and is just as bad as you are. Imagine explaining the degenerate shit you did just now to your children.

“Mommie what are you doing?”
I'm posting my tits online.
“Why?”
Because I have to prove something to these BETA men!
“But why?”
Because deep down your mothers a whore.

I assumed it wasn't the posters tit.
Like maybe she just snagged a random tit foto? No? Maybe I'm just naive

she literally just cucked her husband

She covered up her nipple and kept true to the rules of our culture, I see nothing wrong with this.

"Omg kisdz, mommie posting boobies iz bad!"

I gave you a cupcake, not tits. Did you look at it? The jelly center is delish. You can be mad, you can be happy. Idgaf. The reaction was expected. "Damned if I do, damned if I don't".

Yes, my husband took the pic. He is cute, I love him. We have great sex.

Internet anonymity at its finest, Throw a fit if you want, I need more salt in my casarolle.

Do a tineye.

white knight detected

She's married, I'm not expecting her to fuck me, I'm just posting facts.

damage control mode: maximum setting

Oohhh… Slut shamer detected.
Ha. Yeah I know how stupid that sounds

Kill yourself.

kill yourself

Slippery slope…

Yes your husband is “cute” and you have oh so much sex.
I am so god damn salty right now, you win! have all my salt.
You don't care what people say yet you tell them what they should think or what they are. This whole time you have just been wanting reactions not a real discussion. This is why women should never be part of politics. This proves its all about feels and reactions with you and not logical conversation.

I BELIEVE you had too much to drink tonight

i think you forgot what board you're posting on

A fallacy in this case since we don't have a precedent to draw conclusions from. Very much unlike the CURRENT YEAR policies we've been seeing in Commiefornia and other shitholes around the world.

There is something repellent in the way she posts

Yeah, no I didnt , you silly faggot. I'm posting where ever the fuck I want

the only one getting salty is you

it's funny how married women feel the need to signal so hard to strangers about how great their sex life is when the reality is that, if married couples have sex at all, it's usually the most boring, unimaginative sex possible.

but i'm sure as with all things you've posted in this thread, your relationship is the exception to the norm. it's true, because you say so

now go put a shirt on and stop acting like a whore to random strangers on the internet and cucking your husband which you claim to love so much

are you trying to show me how big your girl penis is?

Your post made me do smugpepe.jpg on my OWN FUCKING FACE :D

Yes. I am showing a penis. You caught me

don't make daddy angry
but you like making daddy angry, don't you?

Please come troll with me

Sure, as long as 'daddy' isn't a faggot

Absolutely retarded, ahistorical, and will lead to weak genes, but that list made me wet.
mudslimes dindu nuffin right?

negativity is the ultimate aphrodisiac for a woman.
you act so tsundere towards me, but we both know that you find me irresistible and you desperately seek to triangulate your way to my approval

No. I just noticed your dumb ass making comments, and it was funny, entertaining, and sexy (I'm not a faggot male). I like dissent, it feels very cozy.jpg

Ohhh Tsundere , huh?
How cute :)

ok i totally believe you

Not negativity. Apathy. Clinging to emotions makes men appear feminine and weak.

Am I a femanon? What do you think, can you even tell, desu?

What you just wrote makes no sense. Please clarify, thx

not true. as the videos in this thread illustrate readily, women love a good fight. be "nice" to them and they will yawn and turn away if they're not interested in actively using you at that moment. be harsh with them and their panties get all creamy as they retract their claws and counterattack before ultimately surrendering to you and letting you plow their pleasure holes if they felt some attraction to you to begin with
t. non-virgin

I just want you to know; from one user to another, that you are very horny ok? I can tell.

Your right, they shouldn't, I personally don't believe women are equipped to make the hard choices real (non-corrupt) politicians have to make. Hillary, obviously, was an exception, because she doesn't care who she murders, or how many lives are lost on her behalf.

(This is just my personal, female opinion.)

I did :( your right. I live in a dry county and that just leads to everyone buying alcohol in BULK…bad idea. +1 for vodka though,

The thing you don't get, is that I have nothing to prove to you, my husband and I have a great relationship and we have sex a lot. We don't really care if you believe that or not, it doesn't change the sex.

If your curious: our sex lives DEFIANTLY stalled after we had our four kids. My husband went to Iraq, and I spent a few years working off the baby weight. Then we bought a house in the country…it came with a 3,000 sq Aurelio foot workshop. We set up my husband's home gym in there, and hooked up a baby monitor (because they are kinda young…just to be safe).

Now we can put the kiddos to bed and have super fun "mommy daddy time" every night if we want. (Although my husband came home from Iraq and needed some meds, so our "mommy daddy time isn't every night…,but it's whenever he feels like it,")

You are correct in your assessment that as married people we don't 'do it' every night, but we DID (when we were married, post deployment). I'm personally under the impression that we don't 'do it' every night NOW because of his meds, but who knows.

Maybe it's just because I'm a fat ugly whore? I've lurked here long enough to know that some of you need new memes,

Bitch please, I'm a femanon. I lurk here almost everyday. I don't know know what you're trying to prove, but just cut it out. It's a boy's board.

stop projecting so much.
unfortunately for you, i'm not going to give you the dicking you so desperately crave from me.
better do some pillow grinding tonight and spank your own ass while you think of me

Nah, that's okay. And I wasn't trying to insult you. I was just kidding, I don't care or know who is horny.

It's a boys board, — a bunch of boys who would be happier if they didn't have to use mr. Hand to be happy every night. A bunch of boys who would be happier if they hadn't settled for batshit crazy women, and had waited to find based women who shared similar ideas and intrests as them. Boys who could be happy by finding girlfriends/wives who think for themselves yet respect and appreciate them, instead of the SJW sub women flooding the U.S. Right now.

it's only a topic of conversation now because you brought it up. obviously, sex is no your mind.
there's no shame in having an active sex drive, nor in getting off to your private fantasies about me.
but it's ok, i'll just play along and believe that you were just kidding. ha ha

And out of all of your female friends how many do you know that you would introduce to your brother, or son?

Desu desu desu!!!!
I love your reply :D

Plus, you said 'daddy' that's a loaded word. Which means actually that you started the sex talk. Yw

get off the internet right now, young lady and go to my room

Hahaha!
I know. I'm a bad girl :D

Holla Forums hates bad girls. That's why I like cumming here. I get the punishment I deserve. Feels soo good

None. The point of my original post was that I think most women are emotional idiots….this kind of thinking doesn't really get me many female friends. I have a few, but considering my two sons are little children (who can't even tie their shoes yet), 'introducing them' to my friends isn't really an issue.

I hope there are better females to introduce your boys to when they are of age. I have very few female friends also, the last female I truly loved and admired was my mother.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE? GET THE FUCK OFF OF THIS BOARD