Hey professor, whatcha doin?

Professor Watchlist is a project of Turning Point USA.
The mission of Professor Watchlist is to expose and document college professors who discriminate against conservative students and advance leftist propaganda in the classroom.
professorwatchlist.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

thefire.org/
campusreform.org/
thefire.org/professor-watchlist-draws-criticism-from-free-speech-groups/
archive.org/details/ThoughtReformAndThePsychologyOfTotalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oy vey this is hate speech

saved

How do they confirm if whatever tips they get are legit? I have a bunch of cuck profs I wouldn't mind seeing exposed here

Finally, a list of the people helping America become the country that digs out shale oil for Chinese and Indian innovators.

burn the schools

sheboonology 101

Syllabus includes:

- How to eat our weight in taco bell on your welfare checks and still have money to do your nails.
- How to walk really slow in every situation
- How to get loud in public if things don't go exactly your way
- How to think you're somehow still a catch when you are human garbage.

WOAH WOAH, HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE:

Dr. Arthur Butz is a tenured engineering professor at Northwestern University and a well-known Holocaust denier. He wrote a book called "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century" where he claims the Holocaust is a hoax. The book claims, "not only that they [the Jews] were not virtually wiped out, but what's more, that no evidence exists to date to confirm that there was ever any Hitler attempt to do so". Northwestern University formulated a policy specifically for Dr. Butz which requires the university to offer duplicate options of all his courses so that no student has to take his course in order to graduate. He also publicly supported then-Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for calling the Holocaust a myth

Why is this patriot on the list with social Marxist kikes and subhumans????

kek

Holy shit what a god. I almost want to apply to transfer just to take this madman's class.

ennemy action polluting the list for the purpose of weakening its subversive potential, probably

Awesome Idea.

Parents will start checking where their kids are going and start saying ohhh no you fuckin don't

- How to get a handicapped parking permit

Now to be fair, that one is perfectly justified.

-Healthy at Every Weight: Fat is not a disabilty
-How your fat can get you disability money from the government
-Modern Dating: A woman's beauty is on the inside
-Modern Dating II: why women should never lower their aesthetic standards
-How White people never give to the poor
-Welfare office dynamics

You don't get a parking permit if you're mentally handicapped.

WHAT THE FUCK
That list is pozzed and probably a counter op by Soros

thefire.org/
campusreform.org/

Kek, and just as I post those I see this article on FIRE:
thefire.org/professor-watchlist-draws-criticism-from-free-speech-groups/

That's a shame. FIRE actually helped me out a few years ago when my university crawled up my ass over calling Mohammad a pedophile and Muslims pedophile apologists. They sent a letter to the dean that was spearheading the push against me. The dean called me to his office, apologized to me and completely dropped the issue.

Good. I get bad grades for not endorsing a liberal point of view, even though they insist that you can have any opinion you want so as long as you argue it well. It doesn't matter how well researched and familiar with sources I am, they still write "NO" beside conservative assertions on papers.

Yea, FIRE is a good organization I'd say. They actually are very principled in their fight for freedom of speech. Holla Forums goes too hard on anyone that isn't full 1488 sometimes.

Do they have links to your case on the site? Would be an interesting read. If you want to stay user thats all good too though.

They're liberals
We're not
It's as simple as that
They want everyone to have freedom of speech and honestly I got to say I don't agree with that

Is there a list of non-pozzed conservative universities somewhere?

Liberty University is one, but you've gotta take a ton of Christianity classes.

Eventually want to go back to school and get a degree but I doubt I could take the level of liberal cancer.

Oy vey this is like McCarthy all over again!

Slav Europe, faggot. It's completely free of marxists and almost free financially, too.

No, all FIRE ever did for me was send a letter. It never went to court or anything like that, the University backed down immediately.

Slavs are subhuman though.

How do you university age folks even deal with that bullshit?

If the value of a university degree is simply in having a degree that people accept as a valid degree, then you'll have trouble with Liberty University since half the country thinks they aren't a real university. Depends on where you want to work and what you want to do I supposeā€¦

Ok, don't go. We don't want niggers here.

the first one is there for denying the holocaust though.

Outside the classroom the atmosphere is somewhat different. At present there's a very big disconnect between students and professors, with a portion kissing up, a portion silent and grimaced, and most totally apathetic even if they're conscious that an agenda is being pushed. Frat bros and other students tend to reject it all. So it's not totally Orwellian, but it drives me nuts having to pretend to be a leftist every time I write a paper or else I end up with an F or a D.

It's nothing personal Boris.

Damn he has his work cut out for him

They know you're pretending, but they don't care. It's a brainwashing technique.

The Chinese used it to great effect on American POWs during the Korean War. They would treat the Americans reasonably well, but would offer them small token treats like fruit if they won prison camp "essay contests". The Chinese would announce to the camp that whoever wrote the best essay about for example Capitalism and Communism would win an apple. They often wouldn't tell the prisoners which position to take, but the captive Americans of course knew that the Chinese were looking for a pro-Communism essay.

Sometimes however the Chinese would give the apple to somebody who wrote a defense of Capitalism. Not often, but sometimes. More often, they would give the fruit to people who made small concessions for Communism, such as admitting that some people in America were poor and couldn't afford nice things. POWs who wanted the prize would bias themselves towards writing pro-communist things that they didn't actually believe. They lied for fruit. Seems harmless enough, no? It's just an essay after all.

The fascinating part about all of this is that POWs who lied for the apple were sincerely swayed over time. The act of lying about their beliefs, and writing those lies down, actually changed what they believe. There is a strong psychological drive for consistency, so if you get somebody to write something they don't believe, you move them closer to actually believing it.

Here is a book about all of this: archive.org/details/ThoughtReformAndThePsychologyOfTotalism

I highly recommend it to anybody on Holla Forums.

Part of me is a little conflicted here. Now, on one hand, you could avoid leftist professors if you want to tune out the bullshit. On the other hand (and granted it's a class with heavy writing), you could bullshit papers in such a way where you agree with everything they say and get an easy A.

You missed
-How to be loud anyway

interesting, I always found a way around the leftist shit in the garbage writing courses by using things that helped society, if the mastermind behind it seemed batshit insane the better. Free software foundation, Richard Stallman, and other free software licenses always gave an easy A with zero effort. it seems like commie shit but you have to know that it only works with non-tangible items like digital files.

I'm glad I dropped out

sam ur drunk go to bed

There are both right and left Jews I'm sure. Nationalism for Israel, communism (slavery) for the goyim. This list is just meant to get people all riled up.