Holodomor

Do you believe the Holodomor happened? Or Was it just western propaganda?

Was it just another one of Stalins failures? Or was Walter Duranty telling the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBHKBj-Hiqc
youtube.com/watch?v=UV7H0GrsdSA
marxism.halkcephesi.net/Ludo Martens/node68.html
ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew

stalin killed 300 people MAX, and most of that was unintentional. holodomor literally never fucking happened.

I wonder, was Gover furr your argument for that?

Prove it Jargon! I bet you haven't read wikiped!

Stalin's genocide has documentation as well Leftist Pig!

This!

[tinfoil intensifies]

Do you realize that "alternative points of view" (black comicbook, for example) are mostly based on "I think I heard someone say", "that's what might've happened" and math magic, rather than actual data?

Holodomor did not happened
youtube.com/watch?v=BBHKBj-Hiqc
/eot

Convergence of evidence proves it!

youtube.com/watch?v=UV7H0GrsdSA

No, I dropped nazism years ago.

marxism.halkcephesi.net/Ludo Martens/node68.html

It happened but it wasn't intentional and only like 3 million people died, if that.

It was just another famine, they happened a lot pre-industrlization. The last one was in 1948 before they were over for good.

I don't know why people got it in their heads that the famine was deliberate. There's literally no motive for it.

There was a famine, and a couple million people died from it. I'm not sure about the exact numbers but Stalin and his administration were quick to act. Not only did collectivization end the famine, it established permanent food security for the rest of the USSR's history.

Like I said, there was one more in 1948 where 250,000 - 500,000 died but that was the last one.

It did happen, it was shite but oh boy did they increase the numbers. People are quoting black bok of gommunism and thats not even well sourced.

Yeah,

Katyn Massacare was the Soviets to, I don't care what tankies say.

I did but it wasn't intentional.

no it wasn't
t. polack

it's hilarious, the entire body of "evidence" for the holdomor as genocide is "stalin didn't like ukrainians".

What are you talking about? Hundreds of thousands of people starved to death?

stalin was responsible for millions of deaths

ibtimes.com/how-many-people-did-joseph-stalin-kill-1111789

tell me this is bait

Maybe there is something to the horseshoe theory

Apparently, that's for me.

[autism mode engaged]

So … Everybody who died during WWII is Stalin's fault? And Nazis are innocent?

I like this guy. In Siberia.

Okay, let's take a look at the first 20 million "dead":
That's some bullshit I see. Total number of "prisoners" in 1927 (all USSR) was estimated no higher than 200 thousand (110-120k prisoners in RSFSR proper, where two thirds Soviet population lived - i.e. it should've been 170-180k in the whole USSR).

Increase by 1930 wasn't higher than 350 thousand (180k in RSFSR proper, 270k realistic estimate in USSR). Even if we assume that all 200k from 1927 were released and all 350k (maximum possible) were arrested during that period, AND we will add everyone released during amnesty of 1928 (~51k released) as arrested after 1927, we will get theoretical (and utterly imporbable) maximum of 400 thousand "imprisoned".

Actual number should be ~100 thousand arrested.

Funny tidbit: at that time in USSR imprisoned peasants got a 3 months long vacation every summer - to go help their relatives tend their fields. And then they were expected to come back. And they, apparently, did.

Is it voluntary participation in kolkhozs or migration to cities? Because anti-kulak campaigns …

Ah. There were are. Kulaks, rebels and so on. Re-settled, not "exiled", btw. And this includes every family member as "arrested", apparently.

This means 9-11 mil was urban migration.

Realistic estimates say it was 1-2 mil. Also, not artificial.

That's a … death sentence? Because I'm not even sure what we are talking about now.

Less than 700k were convicted. And not every execution actually happened, since Stalin managed to take down Yezhov by 1938 and put Beria in charge of NKVD (who stopped the mess and released over 120 thousand people).

I know this number!

It was 4 million (rounding up from 3.8) that got incarcerated (not everyone went to labor camp) and it was 1921-1953. I.e. during 32 years.

Yeah. That was involuntary. Nazis were coming and people were getting relocated against their will. Not fleeing as a refugees.

It's called Nazi collaborationist=m. Also, organized crime was a "political crime" in USSR.

I think there was a famine, but the actual severity of the famine was/is dramatized by both the Reich and the U.S.

I don't think it was maliciously planned by either Stalin or the party, but rather they attempted to curb it's effects and distribute food efficiently through collectivization.

Russia has always faced famines
Collectivization fixed it :^)

All you comrades saying Holodomor wasn't intentional because the gov sent food aid and reduced exports - how about them sauces?

my flag got messed up, why?

Yes, as part of the Soviet famine, not so much a deliberate genocide.

Or more or less Stalin being Stalin.

russian genocide when