I made pretty well-received thread about this when it first broke the news...

I made pretty well-received thread about this when it first broke the news, will post RAR file basically containing the old thread in case anybody is interested.

OP of the thread:

The curtains have been up for 8 months now as tenant has refused to take them down despite Administrations repeated requests.

"Non-Discrimination Ombudsman" has recently started claiming that public display of swastika counts as violation of anti-harassment laws.

"Harassment comes from flying Nazi flag publicly, creating hostile environment against certain groups of people. Among others, we have discussed the issue with those belonging to Jewish minority and the feel that flags are severely threatening and deeply offensive"

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tkbwhf.rar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsagaan_Khas
heute.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was a fun thread: I remember it

It's funny how putting up curtains is considered racial hatred, but replacing entire demographic groups throughout the west against their will is not.

It was supposed to be "Finnish student has used Third Reich and Imperial japan flags as curtains for 8 months now, "Non-Discrimination Ombudsman" wants them banned"

Finland literally only exists because of the 3rd Reich supporting them. Fuck anyone who thinks it's offensive.

I'm pretty sure that would lead to trouble in the anti-fascism craze of these days. At least the media would try to pretend it's a huge deal.

Yolo

RAR containing the old thread:

a.pomf.cat/tkbwhf.rar

Sorry for anons who can't see through this.
So, a student at (((university))) isn't having his grades destroyed and future ruined by this.
Why would that be?
So he hasn't been attacked by non-Whites.
Why would that be?
Conveniently provides the raw material needed to cause a media scandal and ultimately a change in the law.
Why would that be?

Scratch the surface and you will find that the student is far-left, Jewish or Muslim.
Great example of a "this feels good as a Holla Forumsack so I will accept it at face value" story.

Student isn't named.
Do you understand yet?

Now, let the butthurt over smashing your suspension of disbelief flow.

You're probably right. It sounds too good to be true.

Examples.

I know it feels good to think that a regular guy at uni just decided to take a stand but it's important to ask the question, who benefits. Always.

How do you know that's not all happening to him?
Except being named in the press obviously.
Some people don't back down at the slightest hardship or let themselves be pushed around.
And he is doing nothing illegal.
Hell, the article could be some slimey lügenpresse weasels attempt to mobilize antifa-thugs against an upstanding man.

BASED SUOMIS

Legal issues are the least of your worries when challenging the left.
Supporting the BNP was also "doing nothing illegal", didn't stop people being threatened, having their homes vandalized, families threatened and being fired from their jobs.
My problem is that there's no evidence this story is genuine.
If they guy is as "hardcore" as you imply, why hasn't he issued a statement? Where's his blog? Videos? There are none, in fact the story seems to be that it isn't one guy but a student community that is responsible for the flags.
Look for comparable instances and they're all false flags/fake hate crimes. This is just something people don't do while they're living in university residences, for whatever reason.
tl;dr there's no reason to believe it's true but the story doesn't make sense and if something doesn't make sense, it's usually untrue.

The sun would be hated by a vampire.

nice to see that japan never stopped being a german ally

The last pic is Mongolian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsagaan_Khas

That's Mongolia, you fucking retard.

That's the Parliament building in UlaanBataar. I was there 3 months ago.

How much trigger would be collectively harvest by flying Sonnenrad flags?

I remember this. How is the guy? He made few posts on the Finnish overboard when this first made the news.

Finnish students do this a lot. It's the ultimate form of rebellion.

Lots of pictures, lots of MSM stories, but no actual evidence.
These could all have been raised by leftists, Kikes or foreigners.
I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm not about to believe this just because if feels good.
tl;dr evidence please.

Last pic looks like they got their uniforms from Gautier. Fucking gay I say. One has studs on his jacket, one has a face piercing, and are those Pancrase boots?

You get your home raided and get persecuted if something that isn't approved my ministry of truth can be seen from outside.

heute. at/news/oesterreich/wien/chronik/Riesige-Hakenkreuzfahne-hing-auf-der-Koppstrasse-im-Fenster;art85950,1374826

Also a swastika on a classroom chair is worth an article.

Huh, I can't remember having seen many desks in school that didn't have swastika carvings. I can't really comprehend how that was worth of reporting. Is Heute a complete trash publication?

>"Harassment comes from flying Nazi flag publicly, creating hostile environment against certain groups of people. Among others, we have discussed the issue with those belonging to Jewish minority and the feel that flags are severely threatening and deeply offensive"
There's like 1000 jews in Finalnd ahhahah

Imagine the looks if the owner of that shower was selling his house/appartment.

ehh.. I believe it Finaland is one of the few countries that have a somewhat positive view of the third reich

That's the joke.