Italian Elections and Exit upcoming

archive.is/Y2amV
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/how-december-4th-could-trigger-most-violent-economic-shock-history

Other urls found in this thread:

e
mediacomunicazione.net/2015/02/23/quotidiani-piu-venduti-italia-la-classifica-aggiornata/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti
infiltrato.it/inchieste/carlo-de-benedetti-rotschild-segreti/
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Mieli
rcsmediagroup.it/pagine/brands/#i-quotidiani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Stampa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Molinari
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Sole_24_Ore
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Messaggero
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/09/27/rai-650mila-euro-lanno-al-dg-alessandro-campo-dallorto-cancellato-il-tetto-agli-stipendi-voluto-da-gubitosi/2072552/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/08/05/dg-rai-in-pole-ce-antonio-campo-dallorto-il-manager-del-flop-a-la7/1934693/
t
archive.fo/zYgiN
youtube.com/watch?v=pr9jxzfdic0
twitter.com/unitaonline/status/805369747407863808
tg24.sky.it/tg24/diretta.html;
it.ibtimes.com/referendum-costituzionale-la-guida-pratica-come-quando-dove-si-vota-e-altre-info-su-quorum-quesito
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SPAGHEXIT HERE WE GO

Didnt these slimy kike slaves say the same thing about brexit?

ITALEAVE
DEPARTUGAL
SWEDEND

Is this the same kind of fear mongering that the globalists had pre-Brexit or is a major financial crisis actually coming if Italy leaves the euro? What does Holla Forums think?

Something similar, yeah. But whatever, the more countries that leave anyway, the better, even if it isnt instant collapse.

Every blow to their globalist plans is going to collapse the countries economy, be devastating to the global economy, and start WWIII with these kikes. There is going to be financial strife as the eu collapses. They will manufacture it if it doesn't happen naturally. I'm not an economist, so I don't have an idea of how much should happen. I do know the kikes will make it worse.

Bolognexit in 2 days
Jesus Christ..
Why didn't I hear about this?

Bumpino

'Ahhh thazza spicie meat-a-ball!

The problem with having hope for the referendum is that 50% of the Italian populace have to show up to the voting booth or else 'quorum' is not met and thus it gets sent to parliament for a vote, where it will get rubber stamped faster than you can blink.

To add onto my point, 50% of Italians can never agree to do anything really.

Is it officially happening guys? Can you even imagine what it would be like if all of these votes went our way? Italy beginning to leave the Euro, Austria and France with far-right presidents, I can't even conceptualize it.

MEME IT

But really, if we don't reach the quorum the 'yes' wins automatically, and i really doubt people getting off their asses to vote. It's not really in our culture to get involved in politics, we mostly take it up the ass while enjoying pizza and coffee and football. Let's hope for the best.

Close your eyes. Then imagine a rope. Imagine that rope tying itself into a noose. Imagine that noose slowly tightening around the neck of your most hated European politician.

You have just conceptualized it.

But aren't most Italians getting sick of their country being flooded with arabs? Most people in Europe who didn't really care about politics a couple of years ago are now interested in voting simply because they don't want to see their daughters/mothers getting raped by "Syrians".

I guess that's what we can expect from the people who invented 'bread and circuses'.

Such a necktie would look great on Merkle.

I'm a spaghetti user, my family loves to bitch about politicians and corruption but they are all terminally apathetic, a theme in some European countries. I think a lack of optimism is the cancer on Italian politics. They will think nothing will come of their vote anyway so they don't bother voting. It's really frustrating. North and south Italy should be two different countries at the bare minimum. (Sardegna allied with north pls)

Never voted before this will be my first time, it took me three tries to finally get my voting paper, hope my fellow countrymen won't dissapoint me and finally move their asses for once

UK didn't use the Euro. Different scenario.

I haven't had a TV in 2 months so i'm not really up to speed with current events, but as far as i know news channels are in maximum shilling overdrive. We had up to the election night in the USA, and probably the days after, a massive propaganda push for hillary, like we were the ones voting. It made no fucking sense. Now they're probably doing the same for the referendum, and they're also doing their best not to report immigrants' crimes like every other EU country.

Italians are passive right now because they're dealing with economic bullshit, like a fuckload of taxes that make living very hard. We may look like fucking idiots only living to watch football (and most are) but in reality life is harsh pretty much everywhere. It's constant drama, constant work that is not compatible with our lifestyle, courtesy of yours truly Germany and her majesty Merkel queen of the jews, and not we're in a political shitstorm.

I could rant for hours about everything that is wrong but let's just wait 2 days and see how it goes.

And don't forget pizza. also nice trips.

STA SUCCEDENDO

Godspeed, Italiabros.

I wish we could get someone as politically incorrect as berlusconi again

Can we consider this similar to the polls for trump and brexit? So the real value would be 60-65%.

God I hope so, Italy leaving the Euro would be huge happening, triggering possibly the biggest in recent history.

I don't think north and south should be two different countries. Just implement the death penalty for every mafia/camorra/'ndrangheta associate and the problem solves itself in 2 generations.

The hurdle isn't the polls, it's that 50% of the population need to show up for it to happen. IIRC that's only happened 4 times in the past.

Putin-Trump-Berlusconi

L'asse dei puttanieri. Fantastico.

HAND CRUSHING INTENSIFIES

Its happened more than 4 times according to the link. However they seem to be very erratic, sometimes 80% turnout, sometimes 35% turnout.

e lectionguide.org/countries/id/107/

weegee exit

You mean like mussolini?

You two are confusing the eurozone for the zone where they use the euro as currency. People said the uk leaving would be the end of the eurozone, meaning the political eurozone, i.e the EU..

Spaghetti and pizza here, the quorum was definitely removed in the end. The real problem now is the boom of foreign votes, which have already been collected and are going to amount to 3% of the vote give or take, which most of it is assuredly going for 'No' since you know how the referendum was posed, and I'll translate for non-bolognesi: "Do you want to reduce political spending and the number of parliament deputies?". It's literally that.

Bring on the crash marios.

It needs to happen

Wow what a dishonestly worded referendum

But those 50% don't all have to vote how we want, correct? If 54℅ want this to happen and most show up, and a few show up to vote the other way but in large enough numbers to swim the total turnout above 50%, that would still work, correct?

How is the propaganda to vote? In this situation, it seems like their best route to stay would be voter suppression, but these fucks obviously don't always do the smart thing.

What did you expect? Italy is a cove of cryptos (Vatican, Mafia, Camorra, Freemasonry lodges etc.)

Yes, 50% have to cast ballots apparently, though: says quorum was removed. If he's right then we are probably peachy.

IIRC Renzi walked back his promise to step down if the vote is No after the polls started to look bad for him. Italian propaganda is second to none.

kek, underrated post

This is also a good opportunity to remind ourselves of who controls italian media:

>Most read newspapers in Italy, in order - mediacomunicazione.net/2015/02/23/quotidiani-piu-venduti-italia-la-classifica-aggiornata/

Let's see…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlo_De_Benedetti
>in 1997 he created the Gruppo Editoriale L'Espresso (L'Espresso Editorial Group),[14] by merging the L'Espresso apparently not considered a newspaper in the above list but still very read and La Repubblica editorial groups
>also pic related: he also has an interesting connection with the Rothschilds according to this article infiltrato.it/inchieste/carlo-de-benedetti-rotschild-segreti/

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Mieli (italian article since the english one is poor)
>rcsmediagroup.it/pagine/brands/#i-quotidiani

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Stampa
>editor: Maurizio Molinari - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Molinari

>Il Sole 24 Ore - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Sole_24_Ore - Owner: Confindustria, biggest and most corrupt multinational group in Italy - Good Goy ✓
>Il Messaggero - it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Il_Messaggero - Owner: Caltagirone Editore, Caltagirone is one of the biggest and most corrupt entrepreneur in Italy - Good Goy ✓

Not to mention the director of the italian national television known as Rai which manages the majority of italian broadcast (the rest belongs to Berlusconi) has been paid a wealth to shill to fuck Renzi's government, so we'll award him another Good Goy ✓.

Forgot source on national italian television company Rai being paid by the current government:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/09/27/rai-650mila-euro-lanno-al-dg-alessandro-campo-dallorto-cancellato-il-tetto-agli-stipendi-voluto-da-gubitosi/2072552/
ilfattoquotidiano.it/2015/08/05/dg-rai-in-pole-ce-antonio-campo-dallorto-il-manager-del-flop-a-la7/1934693/

RIP europe ;_;

Wew, this news came out of nowhere to me. UK was different because they are not in the EuroZone but this, this would be something major.
If Italy and France are out its over. We are in for some major global changes. Its actually going to be happening in 2017!

Keep in mind ISIS said they will increase attacks in europe. If that happens france and italy will be sure to vote leave. 2017 will be the year even the die hards admit that the EU is dead.

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

you lazy bastards
not one originale italiane pepe was created
no memes whatsoever
i alone drew 5 pepes for the austrian elections

cucks will never accept defeat

Why the fuck do you think you didn't see this in your Kikebook feed, goy?

This is something I've noticed all over the place. Vee said Romania was being shilled hard for Clinton, and I seem to recall Sarcuck and 6oodfella both mentioning anti-Trump propaganda in the UK. I know Canada has been getting an earful against the God Emperor. What the fuck is going on? Who organized this? Why bother brainwashing Romanians, of all people, against Donald Trump? Why waste time and resources on a propaganda campaign among people who can't vote in American elections?

The Jews are shifty, sure, but they usually act in ways that are at least comprehensible. I don't get the overseas shilling in this case.

Italy has always been politically unstable.
It's one of the reasons it didn't have a proper national military until the late 1800s.

The problem is the Italians love their leaders to be larger than life personalities. They'd fucking love Trump.
But they hate their leaders for the same reasons they love them. So for every Italian leader they have to spend the majority of their time bailing out a sinking ship.

Because it's a purely geographical construct and made up "nation", just like Belgium

Once you stop using us a slaves for your holidays, Vincenzo

kekl,

Weird that no one posted this yet on the board.
t ass.com/politics/916315
archive.fo/zYgiN

Guys, this is not Brexit or even the time when Deutsche hit below 10. If you still have cash in banks you are playing russian roulette. Do not forget the Austrian presidential elections as well.

Checked.

To address your post: I'm pretty sure it's a bluff. What kind of idiot would announce attacks?

I remember one user in a thread that said if Greece or Britain were to leave the EU it would cause a domino effect and others would follow. I am not sure that how he/she really said it but something on the line like that.

Relevant.

Immediately after the vote, a lot of the EU top buttboys kept saying "we have to make an example out of britain so others don't leave." Basically they showed to all the world that they knew that others would not only try to leave but succeed without the EU and the only way to secure their stranglehold on the continent would be to actively sabotage the first country to leave.
Outside of dropping a nuke on the isles, they had absolutely no hope in stopping britain from flourishing after leaving. Right now their focus is on red tape to stop it from actually happening. If another country votes to leave as well, their efforts would be diluted and they might as well give up right then and there.

Pretty sure the last ditch attempt would be to declare war but the EU itself doesn't have an army to send (though shilling for an EU army has been happening recently). Instead they are bringing the war to Europe by bringing in shitskins with the intention of fucking the host countries enough that they beg for more (((security))) or some other bullshit that paves the way for the EU military. This plan is backfiring on them though which is good.

This user gets it, this is truly the last spasm of the EU corpse. If the reform doesn't pass, dead. If it passes, CPR successful, resume normal life functions.

Italy has a birth rate of like 1.1 is why.

Hence the import of niggers.

As much as I support the exit, it should be clear that Italy's situation is not the fault of EU, it's the fault of Italy. If they ever actually tried to become a strong nation…

Isn't Berlusconi a fucking corrupt kike tho?

There's graft and he likes em a bit young (15) but miles better than the 'import as many niggers as possible' Renzi

ACCADE

MSM would go absolutely ballistic.

Probably, being a multibillionaire business man, but nowhere near as much as media said. Just like Trump.
Nope.

Berlusconi is an Italian Trump. Rather, Trump is an American Berlusconi, except Berlusconi was a whole lot more wild than Trump. Same MO by the media and establishment: decades of media and establishment slander, propaganda, and kikery against him, they did EVERYTHING in their power to remove him and it didn't do much, which drove them into even more of a frenzy. Much like you saw with Trump, it's not just national media, but international media too. I'm sure you heard all about how terrible and awful Berlusconi was and how everyone hated him, right before (or after) he won the elections with a tonne of votes (yet they still push that everyone hates him).

If you want to see what's gonna happen with Trump, take a look at Berlusconi. Expect a media crusade against him for as long as he's engaged in politics, and then some after that too. At some point the pedo charges will start showing up, the rape/harassment ones already have.

Oh and pic related sure drove the media even more mad.

lel

NO; NONONO

Any news?

It's night here in spaghettistan, voting is tomorrow.
Polls are predicting a no win btw.

Nice research user.

Reverse psychology?

Thnx for the giggle, m7

I'm not sure whether to feel relief or disappointment.

Italian here, I'll vote no tomorrow. Fuck Renzi, fuck Bruxelles, fuck eurokikes.

non so se è oc o se l'hai copiata da qualche parte ma ho riso letteralmente fino alle lacrime tanto che mi è risalita la cena, grazie stronzo

Italy's problem is that we hate each other. I think it's a heritage from the good old city states times.

Hell yeah!
youtube.com/watch?v=pr9jxzfdic0

Meriti una statua!

Any new? or stream to follow this?

Just voted. Heard lots of people talk about voting no. I hope everything turns out to be alright, italicunts can't decide for shit. After all. Mussolini was killed by his own countrymen.

Italianon here, voted no, i'm superstitious so i won't say a damn thing about the result, hope everything turns out alright i convinced my father to turn in blank instead of voting yes

please yes

i miss my lira

VOTED NO

FUCK RENZI AND FUCK THE EU

There's no quorum you nigger, winner takes it all. Go vote no and rustle some (((special people))).

Is that the shitty pamphlet renzi spent taxpayers money to send? Fucking awesome.

Make it happen brave italians!

WE

WUZ that's actually a frenchman btw

DVCE.

Dude this shit was in my mailbox, it's a fucking persecution, advertisements on youtube, TV propaganda, huge posters, PD stands in front of churches, kikebook pages, I'm tired of this, Monday can't come soon enough

Any Italians here? Where can we see the results coming in?

Turnout was at 19% two hours ago

twitter.com/unitaonline/status/805369747407863808

bump

tg24.sky.it/tg24/diretta.html;

Tonight at 10.30

There have been so many elections/referenda in recent years that the masses of normies not understanding wtf has been going on for the last century have mass dropped out of politics - reading about it, forming opinions, opposing (((their))) plans, anything.
Italy's very frustrated.

There's no quorum for this referendum and there's certainly going to be "aid" to Renzi - paid votes, mafia, niggers/chinks with voting rights, etc. People are already reporting they're given conventional pencils (which can be easily deleted) to vote with.

We're definetly gonna need some meme magic tonight.

You sure? I thought turnout was supposed to be at least 50%.

pretty sure.

let me doublecheck not to spread missinfo.

it.ibtimes.com/referendum-costituzionale-la-guida-pratica-come-quando-dove-si-vota-e-altre-info-su-quorum-quesito

Indeed, there is none.

It's called a "confirmative" referendum, for which there is no quorum whatsoever involved.

We switched to the universe with no quorum.

I voted YES cause i'd rather just one lawmaking house and imo this whole shit is not enough to leave, nor it's a salvini or M5S govt. What is enough to leave is Marine Le Pen in april. So go france, lead us all out of this!

You are retarded.

Good work, Shlomo.

Any polling yet?

Remember that scene from one of the Hannibal Lecter movies where he gets the Italian detective and hangs him in the town square with his guts out?

I think it would be fitting to add that bit in Europe.

I would have thought the mafia would be against globalism. Local control gives them more power.

Mafia is perfectly fine being the thugs they've always been or infiltrating the ranks of the larger corrupt government.
They are scum in the fact that Italy has no honest journalist left as they easily get killed off by them, it's why there is a huge information vacuum in Italy and no one knows anything, everyone is afraid to die or everyone is already dead.

At the voting booth they hand you pencils instead of pens, does this happen in other countries as well?

Pencils are standard.

Most of mafia is crypto-crossbreed with some turkroach blood in them, sometimes.

Signor (((Draghi))), you truly are our greatest ally.

This post has been proudly sponsored by Goldman Sachs.

Muoio

Good luck Spaghetti anons. spill some for us.

Totally like Belgium

Thus geographical construct.
There is no ethnic or cultural basis for it

You know that by this reasoning you could do thwe same to France and Germany right?

Corrupt yes, like any other one but not a kike. He went in politics to save his industry and did a lot more good than anyone else. To add, he cut off the kike owned media by pushing his own. Italy has like 6 TV channels important enough, 3 are of the State and the other 3 of Berlusconi this is how he gained popularity.
Also: we had Berlusconi for 20 years, every fucking time he was outed and left gained power everything went to shit. We entered the EU under the left, we got fucked up 46% of taxes under the left and we got the "holocaust denial law" under the left.

I can fix the South in a day and make you see results in a generation:
-reform education(this goes to both tbh) and research center so smart people stop going to north and stay here so they can at least give a proper start
-sweep the mafia cluster with the army, death penalty and iron law
-industrialization that we never had

This is how fucking stupidly easy is to fix the South.The unification, while a good thing, was executed really fucking poorly and they did jack shit to fix it until Mussolini, but too little in too little time.

Italy will not survive divided against the outside world.
Italians need to stop being so egocentric once in a while and open their eyes beyond the Alps. You know a better case can be done for Russia, but realizing they cannot stand alone each ethnicity agrees to stay in the same state.

Indeed, but: France and y were not unified by a bunch of royalty who believed the best solution was to impose their vision on top of so many different people.

Berlusca was and maybe still is a confirmed mason.

…and his surname is Grillo which means cricket!

This is why we can't have a serious right wing movement in Italy

"Agrees"

Italy must remain united, and even gaining some new land like Corsica, Malta, Nice, Savoy, Ticino and Dalmatia.
BUT
It must also drastically change it's form of government to some sort of League or Confederation, with immense autonomy to the States.
An idea, for instance, would be having a Council consisting of Governors of each state with rotational "Presidency". The Federal Constitution would also be lowest-tier, whereas the Municipal and the State one would be above it.

Germany was unified by the Prussian monarchy in the same decades Italy was born
France was "cemented" earlier but always by the force of the capetian monarchy.

Man, our local government revealed themselves to be even more corrupt than the central one

Fuck them up Italy!

you forgot the fact that the elkanns, who are major jews, own a shitload of newspapers.

He wasn't surely the best, but at the same time we could have fared far and far worse.
When Berlusconi went in politics the right was completely in shambles and MSI was an CIA operation, which it would have mean at least twenty years of left. If Sweden immigration policy is bad, imagine a world where we never had a deal with Gaddafi.

Elkanns own with Rothschild "The Economist". One of the motive i'll never buy a FIAT even if they are cheap to buy and maintain.

But don't you agree that Italy should be using a model close to the Swiss one? United, but autonomous.
Seriously, you guys don't even speak the same language, don't eat the same cheese.
Polenta-nazis want to separate Padania as well, bunch of idiots.
Just imagine: the Italian Union, Italian Confederation, Italian League.

Yes, how dare they want a nation state?
One race, the human race!

Wasn't FIAT owned by the guys from Juventus?

Do not separate yourselves. You must seek autonomy but stay united. You Italians are Lombardians, Calabresi, Venetian, Napolitans, etc before being Italians? YES - but are all Italians nonetheless.

make malta italy again

The proud nationalist were in the government two times and alway fucked up. Roma ladrona wasn't so bad after all for them.

same people

The original owners of FIAT was the Agnelli family. Elkanns are the offsprings of a daughter of the original owner.

Trieste Esloveno

Aren't they true Italians? Aren't they the Agnelli?
Sorry, I'm an Italian-descendent user, and although I know about Italy-related stuff, I'm not an expert. My lineage is mainly Piedmont+Trentino

Piss off

The Elkanns are the sons of Margherita Agnelli, who married first Alain Elkann, a french-italian jew and journalist.

Spaghetti user here, even if we win the referendum there is NO one that can drive Italy towards a better future.
Five stars are literally savages that are tired of politics so they just want to send everybody home but are not able to govern a damn thing. Politics is fucked up in the worst way possible, every party is laughing stock, it breaks my heart to know that there will never be a good right wing party that will end corruption, invest in education, send home all the sandniggers, destroy the mafia once and for all, end this shitty meddling of the church in our country's affair and make Italy a god damn fine country.

Still voting NO btw because Renzi is a fucktwat that was endorsing TTP.

Fiume is rightful Italian clay

So, the daughter married Jews? Fucking shit.
Aren't there no sons and no other grandchildren? The family will descend into Judaism?
What am I supposed to do now? What brand of car shall I buy from now on? I always was a FIATfag JUST because I wanted to send my money to Italy.
What now??

DR are made in Italy but I don't know if the owners are merchants too

What about Forza Nationale? Also, in the worst case, let everything burn and ressurect from the ashes.
Shitskins will not pour into Italy if your country went to shit.

I'm an idiot, the name is Forza Nuova.

Samson died too, you know

they're a mix of nazi skinheads and fascist nostalgics…so…no fucking way

Alfa romeo my friend.

You mean Forza Nuova? They're worse than M5S, literally cannot achieve anything other than making a fool of themselves, pic related they were posting these around for regional elections a couple of years ago

Holy shit you are right. Our number one weakness is that we hate each other, but at the same time it's our number one strenght. If we didn't hate each other, we probabily would never have gotten the reinassance. But the fact that we hate each also weakens us when opposed to other nations.

Same thing goes for white countries in general. White people conquered the world because they hated each other, so they felt compelled to compete for resources and land, making the whole race stronger in the process. But, at the same time, a divided white race would only make the kikes' job easier.

Italian here. they're subhumans incapable of doing anything other than being retards. Same with Casapound and all the other (((right wing movements))).

Yeah they're totally not owned by FCA (FIAT)

Wew Lads

Alfa Romeo is FIAT. The (((State))) gifted them Alfa Romeo instead of selling it.

After the unification and two world wars plus all the immigration i think it's time we start working together.

The point BEFORE doing anything like expanding (not going to happen in this Europe) we need to fix our shit, like I said here:

Didn't know that, thanks.

Other pastanon here.
They're a meme party, they won't achieve anything. Our last decent right-wing politician was Almirante. Nowadays all right-wing parties are either neocucks or jokes. And the left is even worse, obviously.

Spreading anti-Trump propaganda to foreign countries helps quite a bit because foreigners then spread anti-Trump sentiment around the internet, which helps shape the opinion of those who can vote.

The MSM can also be incredibly biased in foreign countries because there is little oversight on foreign election coverage.

Gorizia old town, next to questura, main city square. Come at me bro
chill fags, nothing against you but should you start shit you'll get hit
That said, good luck with the referendum

Begone CIA shill. The MSi was a fucking joke

those fucking photos

The current president of Juventus FC is Andrea Agnelli, heir of the "cadet" branch of the family. The Agnelli still control some shares of the companies but I don't know what is the exact balance of power inside FIAT.

we get bread and circuses, they get cheese pizza and swimming entertainment

German Media was shilling for clinton 24/7.

Like, the live-event of the election only had applause for clintons votes. Still, it was great to see the hosts turning into salt with every single Trump-state.

They own Chrysler and Ferrari, afaik

Well, so as long as there's an Italian at the head of FIAT, I'll continue to be a FIATfag.
When / If the Kikes take hold of it, I'll jump to some Mazda or Honda.

John Elkann's father is a jew

Punto mk2 was my first car, 1200 ccm and 60 wild "italian stallion" horsepower

loved it

Some politicians in the 5 Star Movement are close to naming the jew tbh, if only those retards would actually make that step forward.

So when do we hear the results?

Around midnight (CET), probably.

at
23:00 CET // 5PM EST // 2PM PST
you will start hearing initial exit polls. projections probably starting minutes after.

Thanks

Just came back after voting NO. All the people I know are for the NO ot at worst not interested but leaning on the no side.
Alas I couldn't get my father to go, even if he wanted to vote no too. The problem with this country is that people are so jaded that they rarely vote since "it won't make a difference anyway". Granted, they have good reasons to think like that, but still…

At least, being jaded comes useful in that all the media shilling has very little effect here and most people are surprisingly redpilled, so there's still hope the referendum will go the right way.

Good job on your part nonetheless.

Let's say No passes and Renzi miraculously leaves his position of premier, what do you all prospect for Italy's future?

pick one

When are we supposed to start having results coming in ?

Same lack of competent leaders as the last millennium or so

Read the fucking thread?

Since when?

Since they want all the fucking refugees

The fuck are you talking about? Prove it.

technical govt to amend back the electoral law made for the system this referendum is supposed to pass, and then probably general elections for a new parliament. In the mean time it's hard to picture the reaction of the whole economy although a few banks might face a hard time. If they let MPS fail it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I did my part

Nice.

Like your style.

10/10 anonimo, going out right now to do my part.

What does it mean?

vote yes to become a slave to the EU

This, only I had to write it in translate.
If anyone thinks italian is hard to understand, they should try napoletano. Even Italians don't completely understand it

Passiamo all'altro thread?