Since when CCC went full retard ?

I'm watching CCC conferences and what the fuck happened ?
This:
youtube.com/watch?v=YTYy9DgREKY
No fucking source are given, shit is pulled out of arses constantly, personal conclusion are taken as facts.
How can this pseudo opinion bullshit was authorized to be showed at the CCC ?
The level of manipulation of these fags are unprecedented.
EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL
TAKE A SIDE
DON'T BURN PEOPLE
The means of transporting that message is done via sentimentalism and indirect shaming and it's disgusting because it won't make shit go in a positive direction.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatstrojaner
fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress/2017/Fahrplan/timeline.html
p.skal.sh/?105e49e67cd8b602#rZyhatC 9ZmNzT7dmfSfFk8K4xdOvVm06uX64kpwoww=
streaming.media.ccc.de/34c3
ipfs.io/ipfs/zDMZof1m3bu1b42Hb1m6Lu2LLgtLT6s1TJtqcskX1XNgDKcWYR8C/[cut]Lightning Talks Day 2 [33c3]-G81hQOpdV2Y.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a tranny. WHO LET THAT FUCKING FREAK UP THERE!? IT'S NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT TECHNOLOGY! FIRE! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

What's CCC and why should anyone give a shit?
This , why are they letting people clueless about technology speak at a technology conference?

just a reflection of what 'hacker' culture has become, especially in germany.
in a few years they'll present their sex contract apps no joke, sweden just introduced that, look it up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staatstrojaner
They had a very good technical conferences before "I don't know what happened".
But when I see these kind of conference I'm wondering if it's just a fucking joke now.

not Holla Forums related

bbbbbait

They are a joke now. CCC in the 80's and 90's did shit like hacking banks, breaking in to DoD computers and cracking GSM. Today they have little conferences talking about social justice shit.

It's Communist Computer Club. Some thing from Germany when Germany was West Germany.

It started some years ago, it also surprised me when I noticed it. It's due to Conquest's Second Law: "Any organization not explicitly right-wing sooner or later becomes left-wing".

Chaos Computer Club. Anyone who knows anything about hacking history knows the name.

You're right, only browser threads are allowed.

what a fucking infection

Why from 3 years ago OP? if i remember correctly, last year was a nigresswho didn' knew shit about computers but diversity must be celebrated. Years before that there where ccc creeper cards.
Just wait for this years 34c3 opening speech.
fahrplan.events.ccc.de/congress/2017/Fahrplan/timeline.html

We can revive their traditions here.

Every tech conference has this shit. It's a necessary offering to appease the gods of social justice. There are still far more good tech talks than trannies whining about shit.

Avoid nontechnical talks at tech conferences

ITT Americans who've never been to Germany

CCC has always been full of commies, fags, and trannies. On the other hand their events, even though their events have become pozzed, are still amazing and unmatched by anything in America. Also: absolutely no niggers and no shitskins at CCC (except those three or four diversity attendees who were probably paid to go there).
We have our 4th annual KC/8ch meetup there.Two years ago it was banned, but that didn't stop anyone.

I would say defcon is a much better conference event than CCC.

p.skal.sh/?105e49e67cd8b602#rZyhatC 9ZmNzT7dmfSfFk8K4xdOvVm06uX64kpwoww=

Actually there are some good talks this year

This thread is just your everyday pol infiltration of tech, unfortunately no one reading this thread cares about the actual content of the CCC talks.

Thanks for sharing a list though, I'll rip them for later.

East Germany best Deutschland.

streaming.media.ccc.de/34c3
Talks are most part in english

Just randomly selecting from the incoherence pool.

Implying there's nothing to worry about.
You selfish idiot, after all the bullshit these people bring you still defend them over your egotistical/political bullshit ? please come back to your fucking senses don't you see that these people have brought more division in communities than the silly emacs vs vim threads ? fucking hell people even lost their jobs over fake claims of distorted definitions come back to fucking earth m8.
You complain about the lack of list but you didn't move your ass to look for it or add it to the thread yourself.

Who would have guessed. It's not like I've seen this happen before.

Implying that this isn't orchestrated.

If you're still surprised about this you've been living under a rock. I would be more surprised if there wasn't any political bullshit going on.

If you hadn't said a thing and only posted a screenshot those two on the podium, I would've already known what this was about. Not because it's a tranny, but just because of the expression on their faces. There is no mistaking the cold soulless look of authoritarians.

That's always been everything in computing anyway.

This speech is a whole lot of "no shit", and I think your problem is that they're Marxists and one is a tranny.

And you think wrong.

The message they are making is

The problem is that they are trying to manipulate people with charged political argument and irrelevant feelings that aren't related to technology when you can do so without being political or irrelevant and being technologically related.

Appealing to emotions is more effective though, just look at Holla Forumss reaction.

I didn't get that. They really didn't have a side, other than "you need to take one". They may be implying that the audience should agree with them, but they don't give the audience a whole lot to agree to.

DEF CON's gotten more and more pozzed as well. Talks about inclusivity, diversity and feelings, literal queer spaces/villages.

1/2

True but that's the way of manipulation.
Any people political motivated will be driven by emotions.

You seem to not be good at listening to people but don't worry most people are like that.
I'm going to have to pin point that to you so please learn from this this is important for you or anyone who wants to understand motivations in a speech. (I won't do parts about body language, if you want to learn that please seek people that are physical there)

In the first minute they talks about how people more or less don't know how use emails or figures to use technology in general, this is bullshit to sound smart, Steve jobs and other thought/cult leaders uses these kind of moves to make you believe that they know what they are talking about.
If they had talked about the understanding of computing I wouldn't say no, but how functions emails and how people uses emails are pretty limited and well known.

The second thing that they talks about is about how every action that is made has political effects and that we must understand them, that is also wrong because the effects of technology doesn't affect people (it's not alive), people choose to use technology to affect them, politics can only be done by people and it's the people who decides to do something politic or not.
For example is the software that runs Holla Forums a software that promotes left or right ideologies ?
No it's not it's a tool to communicate between people, then the discussions of the people can be or not about politics.
So if one wants to understand people you need to control the methods of communication to extract data from it that is generated by the people using a particular software.

Yes they do since they announced what kind of politics they follow and that's announced in the second minute since "Quin" is a blend of anti-capitalist anarchism and California liberalism, and "Quin" adds that "Ella's" is a Marxist syndicalism with presumably with blood on her hands.
This is just plain wrong because if you don't want to add politics you simply don't talk about it at all, and when someone does that it's the beginning of BIAS.
And it's certainly not about what "Ella" or "Quin" wants since they are making a conference about things they want to talk about (sarcasm).

This is plain wrong because has always politics are existent because of people and not because of networks or the architecture of software.

3:18
They consider the state has a entity with a will of it's own and each example they made are basically taken as a pejorative one against "the state".

5:10
Goodwin point +1
This is the kind of thing that NO ONE will ever try to say "stop this is wrong" because of course it's wrong to genocide people, but blaming something has a map of X people because of the nazis is plane wrong, hell I could do same thing right now example: did you know that IBM participated indirectly too the Holocaust by supplying PCs to the Nazis? in that case we need to make autodafes of computers.
This is part of the emotional manipulation that I was talking about.
Statistics about who and where X people are aren't bad has long has, it's not used in a bad way (planned killing or manipulation) or if it's not accurate like nowadays (meaning 7/7 24H big bro knows where/what you are and doing).

2/2

6:10
The problem with this example in this conference is that the norms and behaviors have radically changed since then, saying that it was a bad thing in that time is quite naïve because if that centralization would never have being done Napoleon would never had stopped the other countries that tried to stop the French revolution.

7:44
And they conclude this with examples that comes from 4000 years ago ?
Obviously it's always about "the sate" and not "people" doing something (sarcasm).

8:00
Again this is false because technology is a tool, surveillance is an method/action done for a specific purpose on a specific thing, a tool is made for variables of impossible to predict uses.
Example:
-hammer is made to hammer nails, but someone used it has a weapon
-A free software is financed and written by X political party, but someone from another political party use it now too.
True and false, there always was means of referencing people, but they were slow and incomplete compared to noways, now you can literally make accurate prediction on how people behave because of the amount of data collected on people thanks to private companies like Facebook or google, such methods should have been stopped/banned long ago.

9:54
"states"

Because knowing when someones goes to the shitter is a good information ?
Previous govs didn't need that much info to work.

17:10
And they conclude this because ?

28:28
So now it's not the software that is political but the people ?
That's some very shifty way to say that, anyway it took 28 minutes to comes to "people are responsible for their actions" thank you this would have been much more explicit and simple than what was said but it wouldn't have the same emotional response.
No, people shapes culture, because code isn't written by nobody.
Funny it is that just before they said that if we ignore the shaping effects that we have we make the same mistakes but they throw the responsibilities of such basic actions on code.

There's more to say about this talk because of lot of it doesn't make sense or it does but uses biased analogies to explain them but I don't have the patience to do all of it.

TL;DR
They sound coherent and nice (and they are sometimes) but most of their examples are biased by their own motivations/politics which makes a lot of what they say incoherent.

As I said:

And you yourself have now incoherently rambled on about their speech, your points directly revealing your own political biases but not forming a coherent or cogent argument about anything.

hopefully that's a trend on the mend.

did you mean to direct that at:

I want cuckchan to leave

ipfs.io/ipfs/zDMZof1m3bu1b42Hb1m6Lu2LLgtLT6s1TJtqcskX1XNgDKcWYR8C/[cut]Lightning Talks Day 2 [33c3]-G81hQOpdV2Y.webm

the hacker community was always mostly a bunch of fedora tipping pseudointellectual idiots, queers, etc

They should move CCC to Africa. Tell the natives there'll be nu-males with laptops and I'm sure many will attend.

Found the noob.

See

This.

No it's time the processes forcing this shit are terminated.

I'm not sure about that any more. Could it be that organizations typically stay about as left-wing relative to the world as they used to be, but the standards for leftism change?
If you have something progressive, and society "progresses" around it, then what used to be progressive seems less progressive in retrospect, especially compared to present progressiveness.
Would an organization that stays at the 80th percentile of the Overton window at all times seem to have become more progressive over time?