Hey Holla Forums watcha doing pretending to be Holla Forums

Your ruse is up retards,also stop false flagging and get a life.We all know what you are upto.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahahaha this is why YOU LOST THE ELECTION

Are we getting raided? The quality of this board has dropped significantly in the past month.

Go back to your board of shitskins and get back to making 9gag quality "memes" and pretending you read books.

well you guys never ever try to debate us in the first place and derail the threads by shouting using meme arrows.

YOU LOST THE ELECTION

That's bullshit. You always get blown the fuck out and mad when it happens here and ban people when it happens on your board. Fuck off, you lost the election.

Also, this is your damage control from being caught multiple times wanting to raid other boards and trying to chase Holla Forums from other boards.

The last time Holla Forums debated Holla Forums was on a live stream and your guy couldn't even get out a coherent sentence after he started getting wrecked so hard. Then your mods locked the thread when it was over.

You're probably a super-ultra newfaggot so you probably weren't even around for that before you got linked to this site on Reddit.

JUST GO.

Kek,you guys already ban your own kind who point out Trump's Jewish connection.So no point talking about who bans who.

You guys always fail and just retreat back to your echo cham- I mean bunker to cry about it.

How can somebody like you with a single digit IQ even formulate the post you made?

This level of retarded fallacy and goalpost moving is exactly why no one gives a shit about debating you, kill yourself

muh sekrit club guys i'm reaally really an oldfaag got a badge to show us champ.

Wew I remember last time Holla Forums and Holla Forums had a debate. 5 mins into it and half of Holla Forums team left because they couldn't even form a good argument against Holla Forumsacks.

You're not even trying now…

This. It's utterly shameful really. Holla Forums are no different than sjws and goons and are a vessel for the latter group's bullshit. So are you guys still throwing money at Stein or are you still stuck on Comrade Bernie?

8/pol/ is not 4/pol/.
When someone started a thread here requesting for shilling operations on Voat, most responders refused.
Also Holla Forums users have been caught a numerous amount of times trying to shill on both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/.
Fuck off.

those dubs are Kek laughin at you
as if we actually had the need to discredit leftards
you guys do that on your own
sage goes in all fields

I guarantee that at least one of the users in your image is one of us pretending to be retarded.
We're everywhere, in every place. We understand you completely and you can't stop us because you don't understand us in return.

Holla Forums is eternally buttblasted

I try to have reasonable debates with communists and they only respond with smugness, "I'm smarter than u :^)", and "I know what's best for you, stupid prole".

Because they get blown the fuck out in an actual debate, Holla Forums act just likes jews do so expect them to feign ignorance or outright deny ever having one.

In contrast whenever I go to Holla Forums you faggots are always pining for a Holla Forums board on halfchan and it just screams of desperation.

Bullshit, everytime someone tries to debate on your board the only rebuttal I ever see is "muh spooks"

Can I get a link to that? I need another fix of smug ever since Election Day smug has run low.

Meant for

Every
Single
Time

Exactly.

They wil belittle and block before they provide actual links or engage in debate.

I went there last week to try some new methods out for practice. It was the worst back and forth I have ever had on Leftpol, that board is truly dead - they have fucked off to their hugboxes and left the reddit babies at the helm there.

Kinda sad tbh. The levels of ALL boards is in the shitter. I went to /k/ to ask some serious questions about a couple shotguns I was looking at and got bombarded with autistic strylok garbage and trap-posting. It's reached funnyjunk levels.

It's like the internet left the baby barrier open and they are in every forum and chan throwing their shit filled diapers at whoever is in the same room.

I have a strong suspicion that non-white teenagers have had their internet access increased 10,000 fold
Along with every NPC getting progressively stupider it's a nightmare.

I mean, shitposting on Holla Forums used to be chaotic funny. Now? Not an ounce of wit or originality.

/R9K/ is like ASKTRP Reddit sprinkled with masochistic mental cases just countint the days until they drink themselves to death.

It's been months since I have seen someone kills themselves live.

It's all degradation.

agreed 6 million percent

Notice how even the OP of this shit thread fucked off the moment he realized he was short of actual arguments and his broken fallacies weren't doing the trick anymore.
Subterfuge and cowardice is the nature of all leftists

oh god lefties think he won that debate? The stuttering autist? You guys are so far gone.

It used to be actual real life communists faggots who debated each other on which dictator had the biggest hog in his soialist pants.

Then some lulzy Holla Forumsacks and went there and it was just trolls trolling trolls, not a single real commie left.

Now? It's loaded with 14 year old Reddit cancer being smug for no reason.

It's like Venezuela doesn't exist right now, or Cuba isn't about to become Puerto Rico 2.0.

DEBATE is like Chess. If you don't flex your mental muscles they atrophy and you get lazy in your delivery and execution.

Remember current reddit kiddies reading this. You don't debate to beat your opponent, you debate to win over the crowd to your side.

I just debate because its fun

Kek
What a trainwreck of a board
Also enjoying their thoughtcrime robot

I just go to /marx/ to debate with lefties now.

Fug u.

Hey remember when you faggots got BTFO by the losers on TRS and let it go up on youtubue?

WEWWWWW
Checked.

Thanks mate. Gonna head on over there and tak aobut the future of glorious Cuba and how Gommunism accounts for present and future international (((Trade deals))) in their ideologies.

Should be rich with double think and no-think.

Remember, Che' hated niggers.

товарищ I ensure you. We have no idea what you are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHomETco0MI

last time I debated >>>Holla Forums I got banned for 'identity politics' I used a commie buzzword apparently, triggered some autistic commie mod who hit me upside the head with a banhammer
fuck off commie you dont want to debate you want to say your piece and for us to agree with you

Why did such a good anthem have to be made by commies?

We don't have to do a single thing to make you look retarded.

facade!

But yeah this one sends chills down my spine to this very day, yet it is so beautiful

hey shit thread watcha doing pretending to be something worthwhile

This

And this

thread.join();

this isn't 4chan you retard

Good joke

stay spooked

Typical communists, inventing enemies among their own ranks.

Clearly this is the work of Russian Hackers. People get us mixed up all the time, it's an honest mistake.

Bullshit, I tried the other day with one of you retards. The moment I moved to any higher generality and asked him to support his argumentation with something beyond stipulative definitions (a terrible way to argue) he sperged the fuck out. This happens every god damn time with you fuckwits that it's got to the point where I just insult you now, because it isn't worth my time engaging you. Some of us don't mind debating you. But goddamn, when we actually bring some philosophical depth to the argument, which is admittedly lacking here from time-to-time, you arrogant fuckheads move straight to either dismissing our backgrounds (like this poster did straight up, when I engaged him without any initial ad hominem and took his arguments seriously), or acting like the typical hyper-smug leftist and dismissing everything without thinking you need rational support for key claims made. It's absolutely maddening dealing with you arrogant fuckheads. It's why I'm now moving into full Holla Forums and think a bullet is better than discussion. I can't wait for the civil war.

kill yourself.

mods ban too much so people is leaving.

This will be halfchan 2

Tip top kek. I'm joining the troll train.

Please go back to your containment board.

keep crying bitch nigga

Not sure if it's a good idea to bet a whole salary.

Hold on, now who was it again that left to create their own hugbox free from opposing viewpoints?

I got a nice two week ban for triggering you retards in the election general thread when I pointed out over a month ago that Clinton was going to lose and how.
Also >MUH SPOOKS.
Nice projecting you faggot.