Austrian presidential election in two days

Austrian presidential election in two days

Can any Austrians tell me if Hofer actually has a shot at winning this time? He lost by just 30,000 votes last time, partly due to voter fraud, but also due to a lack of female support (40% of women in general, 33% of women under 30).

Of all polls held since September, Hofer won 7 out of 10.

neuwal.com/wahlumfragen/index.php?cid=75#focus

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/oesterreich/20-prozent-weniger-briefwaehler-als-bei-stichwahl-im-mai-praesidentenwahl-story-542263
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaipėda_Region
socialmatter.net/2016/07/07/hitlers-hiding-austrias-judiciary/
socialmatter.net/2016/05/24/austria-flashpoint-clash-civilizations/
twitter.com/hashtag/bpw16

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/phi-metatrons-cube-and-the-holy-number-108/
you
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
orf.at/wahl/
orf.at/wahl/bp16/
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5127488/Jetzt-live_Der-Tag-der-Bundespraesidentenwahl-im-Ticker?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do
euronews.com/live
telegraph
youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1612-8.html
twitter.com/AP/status/805445655539892224
twitter.com/AFP/status/805447788481888256
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/sundays-day-reckoning-austria-braces-historic-presidential-election-result
theguardian.com/world/live/2016/dec/04/italian-referendum-and-austrian-presidential-election-live
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/805448229181652994
facebook.com/norberthofer2016/posts/1847562175521075
orf.at/wahl/bp16/#projection
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38202669
wahl16.bmi.gv.at
archive.fo/ITzVP
rt.com/news/369162-austrian-presidential-election-results/
bbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sanctions are an act of war. Usually they're performed by people with military backing. The EU doesn't even have an army. Fucking march a platoon into the EU parliament and declare the sanctions over.

WIN! WIN! WIN!

yes

there was a recent poll done by a liberal party that showed that the FPÖ would get 40% in state election is Vienna (which is usually far left and the last result for the FPÖ was about 30%).

Vienna is by far the biggest state and every percent up or down has an impact on federal level.

in addition to this other states have lowered welfare for migrants (which vienna refuses) thus pushing all refugees to vienna.

on saturday a far left group will organize a protest dubbed 'F*ck Hofer' on a popular shopping street which will anger many many people. It's a saturday in Advent and people want to go shopping.

Austria is Coming Back

(checked)

I guess 40% is almost the whole Austrian population Vienna has left - the rest is shitskins.

GOOD LUCK, AUSTRIA. LETS MEME HOFER TO VICTORY

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA!

Can we drown the turks in the bodensee?

So what's stopping them from doing this shit again?

Dubs demand an answer.
Was it confirmed that Anti-Fa was counting the votes in some districts?

nothing really
but many leftists probably will not vote for vdb because he turned "patriotic" in the last weeks before the election and it triggers them or something like that

hofer will probably win

GOOD LUCK AUSTRALIA

bump

I hope so

krone.at/oesterreich/20-prozent-weniger-briefwaehler-als-bei-stichwahl-im-mai-praesidentenwahl-story-542263

20% less postal voters this time

Kek wills it

HE HAS SPOKEN

So Merkel will rig it?

GOOD LUCK LITTLE GERMANY

WE MUST ACHIEVE A DOUBLE VICTORY Holla Forums

no we will send you our migrants
ok?

no pls

Should I keep Norb-posting to revive the thread?

I'm think I'm going Hofer this sunday

Yes

So be it.

What's the referendum about?

Mods sticky this shit.

Desired changes to their constitution. Polls are trending “no”, and the PM has said he will resign if it goes no. Subsequent to his resignation, an Italian nationalist party is likely to take power, and if that happens there will be an EU referendum.

So a FUCKTON of steps away and many things can go wrong, but still.

Good luck Austrian bros. May Kek guide your way to victory.
Please come back to report the final result.

Hofer go for gold.
God speed Austrianons.

It isnt the US user

Hale Hortler

break your links, faggot

GOOD LUCK MOUNTAIN KRAUTS

these digits concern the user. Tfw austria never has a definitive president because antifa wrecks the count every time.

COME HOME AUSTRIA! THE ANCESTORS CALL!

i pray to god that he will win.

that he will destroy this kike vermin.

we, over here in germany, need the positive effect of this.

trump was the beginning.
hofer is the continuation.
then le pen.

and maybe, 2021, petry.

i hope it wont be too late then.

Why?

GOOD LUCK ÖSTERREICH

This will be the end of the beginning of the beginning of the end for the EU.
Remember what Farage said - the UK will not be the last nation to leave.
The whole rotten diversity machine is about to collapse.

I think Austria is totally cool

GO HOF GO

the yellow cancer in the east is what
this is from the first eleciton.
Personally, I have the impression that he gained some favorability, while the old mans stayed the same.
Red vienna will always stay red, but hopefully enough of the few who aren't communists, now go out to vote.

The fact that the courts PROVED THE ELECTION WAS STOLEN should be enough to kick into gear the people who didn’t vote the first time.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

SO DECLARES KEK. LANDSLIDE SOON.

Heil Hofer! Make Germany Greater Again!
I was going to make this thread tomorrow OP :^(

I'm not sure they'll even be the first at this rate.

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA! GOOD LUCK ITALY!

Soon

I never hear about Austria and I never learned about it in school, but it seems like a very important place. Mainly because a term called Austrian Economics exists.

Should I read into the country? What should I seek to learn?

Godspeed and go be Austrian again!!

wew lad. I doubt Führer Hofer, or Strache wants a bunch of Czechs, Hungarians, serbs and other eastern Europeans in their nation, and i doubt they want to be ruled bz Österreich.

hownew/dumb.ru

kind of disgusting

HC Strache has expressed Pan-German views in the past, and has said he is the representative for Pan-German beliefs. We must elect Hofer so Strache can make Deutschland Groß again!

Well, you totally missed the point.

As a burger I will be very disappointed if he or any upcoming right wing candidates in Europe lose their respective elections. Good luck guys.

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA
SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

There are two rounds for voting, so it makes it almost impossible for a Right wing group to get elected, also the party must have over 50% of total votes or else they must form a coalition government with another party. But unlike Hitler I doubt anyone will be able to take advantage of a commie attack to gain full power.

KEK WILLS IT

The point is with nationalism every race and culture is preserved. Different states can work together and be friends, you know.

In the U. S., if the GOP got even near 40% in major cities, it would be an absolute landslide. America is still much more rural than Europe.

Every nation for it's people. Every people for it's nation. There's nothing racist about wanting to win. There's nothing wrong with supporting your people first before others. If you come to blows, so be it. Subversives are by nature cowards, you expose them and they scatter or have stronger people take you out. A nation built on subversion must and will fall. A world of subversion will be a world of suffering.

Just the other day Hofer posted on kikebook about a bunch of SS runes and swastikas painted in a Jewish grave yard, and he said how horrible it was and how the perps shouldn't be in Österriech. Made me a little sad, as everything else I have seen from him was fairly red pilled.

Pick one

I never said he had to call for the gassing of the jews but he clearly didn't have to even mention the graveyard event, but he took the time to type up how bad the people are who did it and said Jewish graveyards need cameras. He could have not made a post about it at all and nothing would have changed. He would't have lost or gained any supports. But whatever, I just want Germany to be greater again.

Are you a nigger?

Good, kill the beast faster.

Heil Austria

What measures do they have in place to make sure the mail voting doesn't get abused again?

Do they make you write your gender in while voting? Because I keep telling you faggots that polls are rigged

If you have nothing intelligent to say, maybe it's better to say nothing at all.

GOOD LUCK AUSTRIA

GOD DAMN IT WHY DO WOMEN HAVE VOTING RIGHTS AGAIN

How's the psychological conditioning and shame about nationalism in Austria compared to Germany?

I guess it doesn't even matter how closely involved in WWII you were considering how badly neutral Sweden got subverted.

The least of all men. The generation directly after the NatSocs seems cucked but interestingly in women's case it's the complete opposite.

The least of all men voting Hofer *

Exactly this. Globalism means everyone's culture gets socially engineered into oblivion.

Vienna was beautiful, the parts I've visited. Don't let it fall to the invading hordes

These are nigger skulls aren't they?

It has been one of the most important countries in the past centuries. The austrian (later austrian-hungarian) empire was one of the biggest empires (see )
in recent European history. When some Serbian anarchists killed their arch duke, Austria said the Serbian leaders had to apologize/be punished for the incident. Instead Serbia, crying, asked russia for help. This was somewhat the trigger of the First World war, after the war the Austrian hungarian empire crumbled down and Austria was just the small(er) country south of Germany.
It was the birthplace of Hitler and in 1938 Austria unified with germany. Another interesting part of Austrian history is the battle for keeping/expanding their sphere of influence over the German 'city states' with Prussia. based Bismarck invaded Austria and forced them to stop influencing the German city states of the Rhinebond and larger states like Bavaria (beireren). This was somewhat the start of the German unification and -after the surrender of France- the German Empire.

Österreich Erwache!

Why does the French look like that?

Because you should lurk 2 years, newfag

So the Jew would have to pay for them, and there would be no vandalism because they would be caught vandalizing their own graveyard.

Meme it

Why do we even allow women to vote when all they do is vote for politicians that want to bring in rapefugees?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaipėda_Region

Aggressive TV-Duel | Hofer: "Liar, Spy, Communist"

they're running out of ammo trying not to get Hofer elected. Just yesterday a Belgian (!) left-leaning newspaper wrote an article titled "a holocaust-survivor makes an emotional video why not to vote for far-right Hofer".

How are the leftists in Austria rationalizing the cheating that happened last time?

Top kek

Come on Austria and Italy, dont let us down.

Probably some variation of "too much democracy is bad mkay". Recently there have been popping up articles in germany, admittedly about how democratic politicians have to protect the citizenry from themselves usually in reference to "muh far right gaining support" or trump or what have you.

Basically "we rig influence this so we prevent anudda shoah"

For those who say the election was proven to be rigged, it's not that easy. There was a lot of stuff happening that technically is against the law (but probably had almost zero impact on the result) and it affected enough votes that it could have had an impact in a scenario where all votes that were counted the wrong way had gone to Hofer instead. I personally don't even believe large scale voter fraud happened, but if it did happen it was done by the postal votes. The thing is, if we had 20% more postal votes last time, these were enough to make the difference. EVEN if they added the ~150000 votes proportionally for Hofer and VdB, it would have been enough, and it wouldn't even be seen as a statistical anomaly. rly makes u thingk

damn, wrong pic, meant this one

Hoffer would look perfect with an eye patch

Good luck, niggers

Some interesing readings about Austria.

socialmatter.net/2016/07/07/hitlers-hiding-austrias-judiciary/

socialmatter.net/2016/05/24/austria-flashpoint-clash-civilizations/

W-where I-Is P-Pauline G-getting b-back

I had a dream last night that he won

I hate this idea that people are too dumb to know what they want but its always conveniently the more liberal faggots who are smart enough to decide for themselves. You see the same condescension from them in all areas. If you are a woman who doesnt agree with feminisms insanity you have internalized misogyny. If you are black and dont agree with black lives matter, you are acting white, fucking infuriating.

Is there any worry about how the EU will react to having a "far right" leader within its ranks?

Good luck, Austria-chan!

I think it'd be easier if everyone were to admit that nobody actually likes democracy

You must mean commie?

Can someone tell me when the election results will start to come in?
I mean, the day & hour in U.S. EDT?

I'd love to watch this, but have no idea where to go to get live streaming or when to go there.

You sure are pretty cucked user.

Has anyone else thought the the solution to the Merkel problem is for Austria to reverse Anschluss uncucked German states into Austria? Just get Trump to use the fact that we're still occupying them to force Merkel to allow Bavaria to have a referendum steal Bavaria.

That'd be almost as dumb as getting Texas to leave the US, it'd pretty much be giving up any chance for Germany to decuck itself. You can't just leave the masses of shitskins in NRW etc. to have a base to cause havoc, they all have to leave.

Their main argument seriously seems to go something like this:

probably monday morning

PROPAGANDA TIME

Gentlemen, we just got ammo.
And by just I mean I have no english source yet.

In the german city of Freiburg, deep in the southwest and very close to austria, recently a 19yo Student got raped and murdered. Also a 20something jogger, but that's besides the point and the two aren't related.
Now this comes as no suprise to us, but police mostly finished invensigation by now and made an arrest.
>came alone as refugee in 2015

God speed Austrians

Shadilay

God speed Austrians

We're praying for you.

You guys are right, I'm a fucking retard. Please forgive Hofer. Guess I'm still a little weary of "far-right wing" politicians. My bad.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there are probably more muriclaps than germans

What I think he's getting at is that Amikäfer-senpai won't notice Europa.

DEAR Holla Forums, PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE ENERGY YOU HAVE LEFT, WE NEED IT MORE THAN EVER

I know, it has been a long fight but we need you once again. If we win this election Europe will drift in the right direction. It's the first domino stone that will lead us into a prosperous future.

I summon all of you to help us out over here in Austria. Give us all the Energy you have left, we will not disappoint you!

HEIL HOFER

pray the rosary everyday tbh fam

HEIL HOFER!
E
I
L

H
O
F
E
R

Less various news articles about him, most are not in english so its relatively hard to find info about him compared to trump. As a dutch person I have little trouble but I imagine that americlaps can have a hard time

Oh Lord Kek, please lend Austria thy power, for we are only mere servants of you

Americans are here right beside you, as you were with us. Heil!

Is there some Austrian over here? how do you think, will be there more people voting on the rerun than during last voting?

SHADILAY

SHADILAY

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOUUUUU

AUSTRIA, HOFER, COUNTRYMEN, FRIENDS, TAKE MY ENERGY; IT BELONGS TO YOU!

HEIL HOFER

You'll be in my thoughts and my memes Österreich

I hope to raise one in your name tomorrow Österreich.

MAGA

twitter.com/hashtag/bpw16

very nice pepe

Österreich wieder groß machen

HEIL HOFER

PRAISE KEK

Rise again!

HEIL HOFER

MAGA
E
G
A

HEIL HOFER

WE WILL ONLY STOP FIGHTING WHEN CULTURAL MARXISM IS A LONG FORGOTTEN MEMORY OF SMOLDERING RUIN OF THE PAST

HEIL HOFER

BREXIT-TRUMP-HOFER

NEXT STOP: LE PEN

NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

No, next stop is Italy. They're having a referendum tomorrow, and it looks like the establishment are losing.

ARRANGE YOUR DUBS AND KEEP THEM WELL
HOFER FOR AUSTRIA MERKEL FOR JAIL

Kek

Should be at about 6pm for us, I think that's about midnight on the Murrican east coast.

Look at the difference between those two pictures. Is that paper supportive of Hofer?

I enjoyed the 1st article. I'll start the 2nd one now.

Already went over this plenty of times, the netherlands is fucked because even the best choices are still "muh israel". Thats the current state of democracy

I noticed that as well, and it kind of surprised me. Kurier is a newspaper founded by the US occupying force after WWII. It's usually center-left and politically correct.

Hofer, the power of KEK compels you to win!

HEIL HOFER

#wahl16
#freiburg
#bpw16
#imzentrum
#orfreport
#kurz
#puls4
#vdb
#zib2
#bpwahl16
#MAGA
#makeaustriagreatagain
#norbertghofer
#vanderbellen
#hofer
#arminwolf
#mehrdennje

HEIL HÖFER

SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

Polls start tomorrow morning I assume?
Any idea when the results will be known?
We're definitely gonna need a comfy stream for this and the italian referendum.

AUSTRIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN

THIS

We will need reliable stream from those 2 important events.

If anyone knows such sources. It would be very nice of you to share them when it starts tomorrow!

anschluss of liechtenstein and switzerland when?>>8426667
bavarians get out

MAGA
MEGA
PRAISE KEK
Best of Luck! With our Momentum Europe Will now turn Nationalist too!

Is that a dabbing Pepe?
I guess the Pepe meme is officially dead.

I dont know what the fuck dabbing is but I think it might be bully ranger pepe

I think it's freebasing weed, pic related. spoilered for degeneracy

Channeling meme magick on Austrian election.

Praise Kek! Shadilay!

Muh Dick!

Pick one

Soyyr, must've been a typo

We care but its hard to post when we dont know much about whats going on. I dont know the intricacies as all the news is in a language i cant read.

Upboats please

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5gbohr/austrias_elections_are_being_held_in_just_a_few/

I dont even see the option to

You need an account

To the left of the thumbnail. Also

I have an account, I made it exactly for that purpose. There are no up or downvotes, its blank

FPO will win

I can feel it

check em scrubs

Did you subscribe? I didn't post the link to plebbit to derail the thread. You see the subreddit style sheet option in pic related. Uncheck it and that will help. Also subscribe.

Any updates? HEIL HOFER. PLS FUCKING WIN.

That did it, ill never get plebbit

It's almost midnight in Austria. We won't have updates for around 18+ hours from now.

Damn. I have hopes. Very high hopes. This will be a big win for euros.

Maybe this time Austrians can go over to germany to save there pozzed asses?

HOFERCAUST
O
F
E
R
C
A
U
S
T

wtf can I do as a burger to help him win?

you really only have one choice, to meme your heart out directly into austrian social circles

Make Austria Judenrein Again!

fuggggg

Maja - oaschgeign

Friendly thoughts of a Faggets. We hope for u that Norbert Hofer will be elected.

Any predictions? (((Msm))) in Slovenia is awfully quiet about this which leads me to believe Hofer has advantage.
Good luck, yodelbrothers!

Is that Don Jr. behind her?

Dabbing is a method of smoking a form of cannabis extract.

How the fuck do we find austrian social circles? How the fuck are we suppose to help? All we know about Austria is named Arnold.

austrian twitter, tumblr, and youtube.

or just a wee bit of the tender meme magic

MAY KEK'S STRENGH DAWN UPON YOU
HEIL HOFER

I give you my energy

HEIL HOFER

Checked

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER

Horl Hortler

this made me happy. Thank you

i love these memes

Take my power

from a computer screen

Any place to watch this live?

SIEG

Good luck Austria!

Heil Hofer!

Heil HOFER!

HEIL HOFER!

Any election counts happening?

lazy burger, can someone give a quick explanation on the situation here

SHADILAY

antifa literally rigged the election causing some commie to win. this was discovered so there's a new election and Austria is going to go full 4th riech

who's our guy and who's not our guy

(checked)

Come on man, you're a living stereotype. Press ctrl-f then search "heil" and figure it out.

What the fuck is this some shitty feel good shit where you do an invalid vote just to tell yourself that you voted ??

Move to voat, faggots.

Austrian here
Polling stations will open in a few hours.
First results will come in when they close at 5pm local time. We're in UTC+1 meaning it will be late morning to noon for you in the US. But it may take several hours until we know who won, probably will be very close. Might take until late night or even next morning.

Right now there are no serious predictions, it all depends on the voter turnout.
But Hofer definitely has a chance, I think he even has a slight advantage due to recent events.

I'll keep you updated.

No. They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

CAN'T SNOFFER THE HOFER

Please let this shit happen. The trifecta of this, Le Pen winning in France and Italian exit would be overwhelming. Kek has already incinerated a bunch of bohemians today which I will take as a sign.

FOR A BETTER FUTURE
\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o//\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o

HAIL HOFER

There is lazy and there is stupid. You are the latter.

Please do! I eagerly await the results.

Heil Hofer aus der Schweiz

CAN'T CURB THE NORB

CAN'T LIDL THE HOFF

There's no stop anymore

Austria will become Nationalist
Le Pen will cleanse France
Italy will leave the EU
Merkel will lose

spirit bomb for hofer!

praise kek

Shadilay shadilay, today's the day
Hoffer's gonna make them pay,
Fire monkey throw your shit,
Merkels gonna throw a fit,
Keks croak, Trumps mane, Nige's smile,
Hofers laugh will join the pile.

MAGA
MEGA
MÖWG

Dubs of truth

the constitutional court ruled, that it is unlawful to report about the election before it did not end

Approx what time will the results be announced?

YOU HAVE MY ENERGY, AUSTRIA

Let me check these truthful dubs user.

someone should make ironic nationalist webm of this music

Hey Holla Forums, I going to give my vote in a few minutes.
I won't vote for this guy though

First results will be available at around 17:15 CET.

Burger here. Channelling all dubs of 44 for Austriaway and Italeave for you two in this day of 12/4.

So tell me, did I doom my country?

no but you're probably getting thrown into the furnace with all the other retards judging by your inability to write an X

I WILL BELIEVE IN YOU!

Reported.

Kill yourself. You can't even draw an X you're a failure at life.

Checked.

Make Europe Great Again

quads

Your vote won't matter with such low energy numbers.

I GIVE YOU MY ENERGY, HEIL HOFER

fug

High energy get, user.

It is okay user, we will get to a greater world together.

(checked)

If Hoffer doesn't win, expect your women to convert to Islam and have afgans cum in their cunt spawning brown retarded left wing voting blocs.

The only thing left that will be Austrian would be the senile old folk reminiscing about where it went wrong before they get their throat sliced for talking wrong think.

All history books and architecture will be destroyed and your future will smell of sulphur and aids.

Is it happening yet?

"Opinion polls suggest the race remains too close to call and could again come down to postal ballots, meaning the final result might come as late as Tuesday."

Legitimate and not at all rigged postal votes again i'm sure :^)

close = they are losing

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

who will win?

Hofer, duh. Our superior memetic energy will overpower falsified postal votes.

Are you posting this because that Graffiti is in Australia which is close spelling to Austria
If so good Job

no but I was somewhat afraid that someone would accuse me of thinking this was about Australia

FUCKIN' CHECK'D.

HEIL HOFER

this

Take my energy and my numbers.

KEK/Wotan has spoken.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Will cast my vote in approx. 2 hours. Hofer has a good chance to win, and win he will. After the "right wing" parties have settled the score it should be interesting if they're true to the core or if they've sold out. I think its the latter.

it's a nigger pose, popularized by a handegg nigger called cam newton

FOR EUROPE!

:)

Holla Forums has been cucked for a while, should be /bane/

Back from voting, our booths conveniently had actual ballpens this time and not erasable lead pens like in the first election round.

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER

NACH VORNE, HOFER

that's a good sign

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/phi-metatrons-cube-and-the-holy-number-108/

Subverted 108 beads rosary, which was the original one.

HEIL HOFER!

Take my energy!

HEIL HOFER
E
I
L

H
O
F
E
R

Did you guys campaign hard? Because I can't even tell you how much work Brexit and Trump needed.

I watched brexit happen live in the wee hours of the morning via youtube live (youtube com / live) channels. That would be a safe bet. Or you could try cytube.

Is it tonight? Austria people are you voting right now?

Already did my part boys, but we are going to win this motherfucker

so it was a stripclub ;^)

anno 1559 Austria expelled Jews again
1593 again
1843 they got expelled in Prussia and Austria, at the start of the industrialization. "Jews need to work too"

Ah ok so people are voting right now. Good luck lads. My media isn't talking about this at all yet.

For anyone looking for a stream sky news is at least talking about it - they are also talking about Italy too. Fair warning, the newscaster is a black lady
you tube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

Shit tier tastes, user

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HOFER

Btw, does anyone know where we can see the results come in?

Fuck lads, I tried to get the trips but it didn't work out. Oh well someone else have a go later.

Not very hard, most austrians already knew right from the beginning who they are going to vote for.
The only things that would have caused a big change were either one of the fairly common comments about jews/niggers by one of our FPÖ politicans, which Strache (party leader) has ensured that it doesn't happen right now. OR another murder/rape by refugees very shortly before the elections, which in turn probably actually happened but will just get (((delayed))) media attention.

So, can we expect the same narrow results as before? That doesn't inspire confidence. You should've worked to close the gap with women given the time.

Look at that shaking fear making you unable to draw 2 straight lines, you are clearly terrified and show a lack of decision making.
I voted for Hofer and
SO WAHR KEK MIR HELFE
saw a libshit too dumb to vote, calling his parents if they can drive to Vienna to bring him his passport.

KEK
SHADILAY
MAGA 2.0. MOUNTAIN EDITION
NO SURVIVORS

How 'far right' is Hofer really? The media these days portrays everything more extreme than center as 'far right'. I only found he wants to minimalize influx of foreigners which is IMO far from far right

Try looking into his past. He and Strache might be more redpilled than you think.

Bong here, wishing you luck boys, lets all make europe great again!
Don't forget to be extra vigilant for any shenanigans, this time they wont be so blatant and cocky.

The problem here is, that austrians like to ignore big issues that are directly infront of their noses for a very long time, hoping it just dissappears and they don't have to do anything about it. On the other hand, we also like to sperg out over the most minor inconveniences.

KEK GRANT ME POWER
HEIL HOFER

What time do polls close and how long to count votes?

5pm UTC+1 I believe

HEIL HOFER

the first voting places are already closed, it can take as short as said but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

Oh shit. Will be monitoring.

So 6 PM CET?

GO!
GO!
GO!
GO!
GO!
GO!
GO!

At worst it will take until Tuesday.

Heil Hofer!

that fucking ID lmao

Also I just came back from voting.
MAGA

that's a good strong aryan X

make europe great again :^)

Oh, I see!

Althought…why stay with only making Austria great? LETS MAKE ALL OF EVROPA GREAT.

Europa, not EU globalists ZOG-slaves.

Hofer will win

Hitler trips confirm

Hitler trips comfirm the way lead to victory

checked

FUCKING CHECKED

Wew.

are you retarded?

Check't.

Wow.

If you go by medals per capita, The US and China are actually terrible.

You do realize that we can't put everyone good enough to medal into every event, right?

FUCKING CHECKED

How many hours left?

3 I believe.

lel

I think this will probably be over by the time I wake up, but I wish all the Austrian anons good luck today.

Who do J-ws pray to?

But how will black people be able to vote with such an attack on them with those voting hours?

Satan.

moloch

Can this year get any better?

Italians can vote out Renzi. Italeave/Spaghexit/Quitaly would mean the end of the EU for sure.

That entity no longer has any power.

The end of the EU would be a great thing for Europeans even if it means a short term economic problem

checked

Economic problems = jews will leave and we will fix our own shit

Themselves

Hofer Sieg Heil!
May he be praised.
He will win.

When will the results start coming in?

WITNESSED

Now he will

HEIL HOFER
GOOD LUCK ITALIA

Höfer trips confirm

corrected it

HEIL HOFER

So is there any place to watch the results?

HEIL HOFER

HEIL HÖFER

tomorrow is Mozart's 225th birthday.

Not in English, but i guess here: wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

It currently shows the results for the first stage of the election. (not the first try of the second stage, which was overturned because of voter fraud.)

I think they will start showing results after the polls close and the counting starts.

You really don't need be able to read German to get it. Blue is good, yellow is bad.

Less than one hour until the first results!
We'll have to wait until Monday evening CET until the final results though, so depending on how close it is it may take a while until we know who really won.

I'm not aware about a place to watch election results in English but you can always run stuff thorough a translator to get an idea on what's going on.

You can watch the latest news at
orf.at/wahl/

and from 5pm onwards see the projected results at
orf.at/wahl/bp16/

Be aware that state media are biased against Hofer though.

die presse has a live updating news ticker for the election as well
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/5127488/Jetzt-live_Der-Tag-der-Bundespraesidentenwahl-im-Ticker?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

TAKE MY POWER

20 BINGS LADS

Austria will be the next country to make itself great again.

There was an anti-Hofer protest in Vienna yesterday.
They made it look like the protest was much bigger than it actually was.

streets are empty in my austrian hometown.
everyone's sitting home waiting for the first results now.

dubs confirm. the great uncuckening of the west will begin.

sheeit, should I stay up for the results?
it's almost 1am where I am

how long do people think it's gonna take?

first results should come in the next 30 mins.

Have they started voting yet? What's the situation?

Im loving the fact that the left is doubling down

Unless you wanna stay up till 4-5 AM, I'd go to sleep if I were you.

Moloch Baal

Are there any streams or anything where a non-German speaker could follow the results?

Good luck Austria!

Wouldn't be the first great man to come from Austria

euronews.com/live
should come up here I suppose

FIRST RESULTS ANY MINUTE NOW

Link doesn't work

wtf is up with one of the guy's voice?

Why is it always Austrians?

Voralberg yellow.

Makes you wonder if they all get their shitty signs from the same source.

fucking lel

Just so you know Austrian anons, if you do this, we can be friends again

Those are the commie cucks right?

Hoffer will win.

No shit, commies gonna commie.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS SHIT

the news guy said vienna was pro yellow and its the biggest place in austria. i don't know shit about austria so any info on that?

Where's this from?

It appears he's winning by so much that the media can't skew the polls. Wew lad.

euronews.com/live

telegraph .co.uk/news/2016/12/04/austria-election-norbert-hofer-cusp-becoming-europes-first-far/

That's the sketchiest link I've seen all week.

Vienna is a city.

Cities are universally full of faggots.

? you retarded?

euronews.com/live

Why is van der Bellen yellow instead of green?

Is it supposed to look like this?

it's legit

Source: or f.at/live/1701-Countdown-zur-ersten-Hochrechnung/
insta gram.com/p/BNmdFG9Bm51/
Looks exploitable

yes

BREAKING FIRST RESULTS

VDB 99%
REFUGEES 1%
HOFER 0%

Because he pretends to be an independent candidate. Of course everyone knows he's green.

There's no video on here

wat

The Truth About The Austrian Election | Norbert Hofer vs. Alexander Van der Bellen

Stefan Molyneux - Freedomain Radio

youtube.com/watch?v=TVoSAPxaVr8

wahl = vote
bmi = bundesministerium
gv = government
.at = austria

It's a government website.

no…

HAHAHAHAHA

first calc:

hofer 46,4%

faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/oesterreich-unerwuenschte-wahl-sms-sorgen-fuer-aerger-14558464.html
There are SMS stating that the amount of voters is so big that Hofer voters should vote today and van der bellen voters should wait till tomorrow to vote.
Good job, Ostmark

there is on mine

I'm on there now, it looks like this

where are you watching

First results aren't looking too well, but Vorarlberg was green in the first election too I believe

It's my PC then, i'll try something else

it's over.

austria gets a communist president

it showed the rest of the map as blue just now. what happened?

hahahaha great work Hofer

Yep looks like the commie won fam

fuck

How can you possibly tell that early?

The jewish candidate won.

The shilling started early.

Is this the fastest vote count in history or are you trying really hard to correct our record?

Remember when they said Clinton won all day and then Trump slaughtered her in the evening?

58% of the vote counted gives him several percent lead

And remember when Brexit only pulled late?

The shills started to work it seems.

Vorarlberg is not only the state with the smallest population, but the results were almost the same as the last time.

WHY IS THIS THREAD SO SLOW

GODDAMN Holla Forums YOU MAKE UNCLE ADOLF SAD

No fucking way 58% is counted already.

Not going to happen. Jews won this time. Austria will enjoy vibrant diversity for the coming years.

Of course it is not final but it doesn't look good

reported

WE MUST SAVE OSTERREICH

JUDEN RAUS!

Oh, I am sorry you cant deal with reality.

Yeah it looks like we're doomed now tbh, but keep in mind the projection is only based on what we know now about Vorarlberg, which could mean jack shit for Austria as a whole.

so how long until 100%?

Fuck off

Only in Vorarlberg. Geez.

4 hours

From the Grauniad.

Is there ever going to be a single goddamn election where we don't have to deal with shills?

At least my country is safe.

Yeah, also calling bullshit. MSM radio just told me a few hours ago that it might take until TUESDAY before everything's counted.

Does anyone have a good live map of the districts?

Only one state has been counted out, hold your horses

Nigger its Austria. I live here. 58% in Voralbberg is extremely hard to counter.

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1612-8.html

Monday, because the mail votes will be counted by then.

leftists in yurop are massively butthurt about hofer

LOW ENERGY

Laber doch keine Scheiße du dummer Schluchtenscheißer

Judging this whole election early by being dependent on a singular state's turnout is as if you were to deduce American elections by gazing at how California wrests.

Where does it say only one state?

Van der Bellen won

A couple hours before 120%

Courage mes amis Autrichiens ! Heil Hofer !

Support from France !

Reminder that Vorarlberg has one of the smallest populations in Austria

Chill fam, it's one state

The commies are celebrating.
Get ready for winter boys, going to be an cold one.

Don't you read good?
Here's a life map from the Austrian government itself

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

@AP

BREAKING: First official results in Austria: Left-leaning candidate takes unbeatable lead in presidential election.

You are the reason Holla Forums is shit. The Freedom party just conceded.

In der ersten Hochrechnung von SORA und ORF um 17.09 Uhr kommt Van der Bellen auf 53,6 Prozent, Hofer landet bei 46,4 Prozent. Die Schwankungsbreite liegt bei 1,2 Prozent, am Sieg Van der Bellens dürfte somit nicht mehr zu rütteln sein.

May KEK be with you, Austria.

cheers m8.

too late faggot

Hofers Team conceded just now.

AP are retarded

exit polls show hofer in lead, and the 'first official results' are from one of the least populated parts of the country

FUG

all is lost

And only 1 state is in too, so that's a double (1).

So is this decided by popular vote or something like the electoral college?

it's from one district, that the commie jew fuck was expected to win anyway

Stop shitposting you fag.

God damn it Austria

You fucking cuck pieces of shit

Oh well. It's up to France now.

Popular vote.

nope hofer just conceded and it is from the whole country

It's a beautiful city

wew
is the leftypol faggots really going to pull shit every time we have an election

Well, our austrian brothers had the chance to avoid this result. Now they're going the german way… straight down the drain.

++FUCK YOU VDB!++

BULLSHIT

The whole country isn't even fucking counted yet. Only Vorarlberg is completely counted.

Those pajeets have to get the fuck out of Europe and go back to India.

You're acting as if the president does much in Austria.

Nope.

Correct. 60% are. Vorarlberg is the only one with 100%. Hofer still lost.

Double dubs confirm. This is even worse and more low-energy than the shilling during either the American Election or Brexit.

This is the lowest grade shilling I've read since this November

kek. perfect.

Try thinking a bit harder

The FPÖ has congratulated VdB on live TV now

Hofer is ahead in every other state except Vienna.

twitter.com/AFP/status/805447788481888256

#BREAKING Austria far-right concedes defeat in presidential race

AMI GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most of the pop is in vienna

Fact: He lost Vienna, Vorarlberg, Tyrol, Salzbug;

We will win

You can blame this on the 24/7 kike media assault on Hofer for the last three months.

Shoah when?

Goyim please, there are people here who have problems accepting reality. Stop shilling.

Below is a district map in NÖ showing a Hofer win.

Let them count the votes.

tbh my spirits are destroye

You have come here offering no sources, and only a single state has been counted. The burden of proof is on you to show that you are not a shill. Guilty until proven innocent in this regard.

Fellate a shotgun, faggot

reported

Bullshit. You have no idea what you are talking about.

It is over, when it's over.

Are you fucking dense? They already concded. What a dumb fuck are you? Just like those Hillary supporters who cant believe they lost.

Austria is ultra pozzed. Learn to accept that.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-04/sundays-day-reckoning-austria-braces-historic-presidential-election-result

RIP

REPORT AND HIDE INSTEAD OF SHITTING UP THE THREAD WITH HIM

Explain to the Freedom party that they are anti Hofer shills now

no u

Where are you guys seeing election results? I'm still seeing this

Guys, I'm sorry, but we've lost. Shillary already is leading in New York, that means we lost the entire election.

He is going to block an FPÖ chancellor. That*s what it was really about. FPÖ is still the strongest party, and is pretty much certain to win the parliamentary election in 2018, but van der Cuckold is going to cuck us out of the election victory, and not allow the winner to become chancellor.

pick one

Austrian state broadcaster: exit polls suggest win for Van der Bellen

According to public broadcaster ORF, Alexander Van der Bellen had gained 53.6% of the vote with 58% of voting districts counted – too strong a lead to be turned around for Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer, who had only gained 46.6% of the vote. The margin of error is around 1.2%, which accounts for the optimism now coming form the Van der Bellen camp.

theguardian.com/world/live/2016/dec/04/italian-referendum-and-austrian-presidential-election-live

NO PATH TO 270 GOYIM

Why would Hofer concede?

How many states in Austria ? Are we waiting for a few hours or is it only a small number ?

HEIL HÖFER

Still didn't argue what I said at all, but you keep posting irrelevant information. Jewish neuroticism is one hell of a mental disease.

You fucking dense burgers, I live here and have access to the german speaking sources. IT IS FUCKING OVER YOU SHITS. I DONT LIKE IT EITHER. Get over it. Dont be like Hillary Supporters.

so much this. GTFO of europe and make America great again by using your military skills for killing some kikes and niggers

What the hell happened? Did they manage to rig it again? Why would people vote for the fucks who rigged it the last time?

BECAUSE HE LOST YOU DENSE FAGGOT

It is over. Final result will be tommorow now

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/805448229181652994

I don't want to admit it but it looks like multiple sources are reporting Norbert has conceded the election.

This sucks. At least we got Brexit and Trump and maybe the Italian referendum. (((Polls))) usually favor the left-wing candidate so I don't get why Hofer was winning in all of them until actual election day.

fugg

My cat is literally sleeping on my balls right now by the way

9, you can check results here
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/
It's the country's official interior ministry site.

Post the sources. Many of us know enough German to read it for ourselves.

Hopefully Austria doesn't turn into a designated Muzzie land.

hofer is an anti-hofer shill

Thanks

orf.at/wahl/bp16/#projection
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

LANDSLIDE

Norbert Hofer concedes

Dear friend!

I thank you. You have supported me so magnificently and I am infinitely sad that it did not work out. I would have liked to take care of our Austria.

Alexander Van der Bellen congratulated me on his success and asked all Austrians to keep together and work together. We are all Austrians, no matter how we chose the electorate.

Long live our home Austria.

Your
Norbert Hofer

You don't need any sources when Hofer has conceded on his own Facebook page you faggots. So quick to cry disinfo and shilling.

Yes, I do need a source for that, you fucking jew.

We lost fam it's over just fucking deal with it

Fuck off Holla Forums.

>>>/brausebad/

Well this is garbage. What is the likelihood of Italy voting to leave the EU today?

Fucking jews. I need a drink

>facebook.com/norberthofer2016/posts/1847562175521075

Here you blind cunt - the same source posted 6 gorillion times in this thread thus far. Using a search engine must be such a stretch for you. Go kill yourself.

WE STILL HAVE SPAGHEXIT / ITALEAVE / QUITALY TODAY ANONS

germany and france follow suit,

prais kek

I hate half my traitor country right now …

We needed that magic before Hofer conceded.

And we will win

translation isn't perfect

There's still optimism for Europe since Trump is President and the US carries major influence in European affairs (obviously this was bad under Obama, but should improve with a President of German-heritage).

But yeah, Hofer lost. This didn't go quite as planned. Why the hell did so many Austrians change their votes?

IF CUKING HATE THAT I AM ON THE SAME SITE LIKE TRASH AS YOURSELF: ITALY DOES NOT VOTE ON THAT

Hofer. lost

Why was is so much closer last time? Has the Jew propaganda worked or did more shitskins vote?

I hope this defeat serves as a means for radicalization among the right.

Well done Austria.

I hope you are ready for the 2017 wave of Middle Eastern & African fronds.

Fastest concession ever?

yeah wtf. It was supposed to go Brexit -> Trump -> Hofer

Trump won and Hofer was constantly compared to him(Trump is massively unpopular in Austria). Lügenpresse went all out, it was basically one year of berating Hofer.

He was either controlled opposition or a weak, white trash faggot. When the last election was overturned he spent weeks saying oh it doesn't matter, the election result stands. Now he concedes within minutes.

To be honest you shouldn't waste your energy on that election.

The really important election for austria will be the one were the actual gouverment is elected. And this gouverment will be formed around the FPÖ no matter who is president then.

The president only has a very minor impact on the actual politics in Austria as well as in Germany.

I really don't get why you folks find this election so interesting.

I wonder who would be behind such change.

It's really difficult to say now imo.

I think probably the left really galvanized after last time. More cucks decided to vote. I don't think many people saw this coming.

Pretty sure niggers aren't fucking Austrians

Gee I wonder what was going to happen.

welp the democratic option is lost in Austria. It's time for Austrians to resort to violence

FUUUUUCK

Friendly reminder that this Hofer that conceded is not the real Hofer, he was replaced halfway through the election.

hahaha oh god this thread
I voted for van der bellen
your tears are delicious

only kikes use this term
kill yourself

because burger logic, dumpasses think austrian politics works like theres

I hope bobo the negro rapes you

Do we have actual results? All I see is black pillers, CTR shills, and people calling shit early.

I hope I live to see the day when you're murdered.

Because it was rigged to no end. There were dirstricts with about 150% voter participation

Your days are still numbered to an ultimate, useful idiot.

It's you who needs to kill yourself mate.

Norbert Hofer said on Facebook just now that he lost

wahl16.bmi.gv.at/

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, HOFER HIMSELF CONCEDED YOU FUCK!

Momentum.

I know who to shoot when I visit Europe. Or who to send to the Oven.

Before it showed the results for the first stage of the election where hofer was the top candidate with something like 34%. In the second stage everyone gets to vote again but only among the top two candidates from the first stage. That's what they're showing now. Most counties are not counted yet.

welp im drunk already

Never again anything else than FPOE in any election from here on, ALL other parties ("conservative" to commiegrrens) united against them

how many fucking women have to be raped and how many terrorist attacks does these faggot Europeans need to stand up

HEIL HOFER

Lol. Like the way Farage conceded early on Brexit, before Brexit won?

Fuck you faggot.

Have fun being muslim mulattos, Austria

You were right, goy ! Polls aren't always right !
Did calling out the lügenpresse backfire ?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38202669

Except all results in thus far given Bellen an unassailable lead.

Did your old team get fired or something? They were at least not so obviously retarded.

see here:

They might even form a socialist/green/cuckservative coalition to keep the FPÖ completely out.
We have a somewhat fucked system, where winning the election doesn't necessarily make you chancellor. The president gets to pick the chancellor.
Wer are going to have a nice amount of seats in the parliament, though, for what it's worth.

May Kek Shine upon us

It's over.

That site still shows this, is it not updating or what?

just like they were posted on CNN giving Hillary a lead.

Just like in the last round with Hofer and we saw how that ended. Also, we have to wait till monday until all the mail votes are counted.

Check my 55

wtf is going on? They started counting 45 minutes ago.
THERE ARE NO RESULTS YET. YOU RETARDS FELL FOR THE SHILLS
and according to some sources it will even take till tomorrow for the final results.

He wanted to keep Austria in the EU and constantly cried how he was center right. If the Austrians of today had been defending Vienna from the Ottomans they would have let them in, as they will be doing now anyway.

I thought hofer conceded? Is that fake?

Anglos set the tone, start the fire and then Germanics just shit all over it and cuck themselves out again. Classic.

So did they rig it again? If they had the balls to do it last time, they could do it again. When you put them in a corner facing an existential threat, they will do anything to survive. This time, they will cover their tracks much better. If there was tampering, it will be much harder to find.

Can Hofer still be elected after his concession, if he truly pulls this off?
Let's say these early polls are rigged against him, just as they were rigged against Trump and Brexit.
Perhaps there is a chance?

how about you scroll up just a bit. kill yourself

Sauce?

why do you think we call it lügenpresse faggot
start memeing damnit!

He also said that he wouldn't join the EU today if Austria wasn't part of it already.
There might be some overton window stuff going on.

He conceded on his own faceberg page.

Are you high or did you just join the party?

Yeah, he conceded. Still, I recall Farage also conceding on the evening of Brexit, so there's a small chance things might be turned around.

Seriously need some austrianons here, im pretty sure the shills are the goons who came over from the sticky.

You have to select the states where it says "Bundesland". All of Austria isn't there yet.

Not sure if the Lügenpresse can write posts on Hofers Facebook account.

It only gets refreshed when all ballots are counted.
1 small village that is still counting theirs is enough for it to stay grey

Serious question, niggers.

Why is Vorarlberg so cucked? I thought rural areas were supposed to be based?

WHY THE FUCK WOULD HOFER CONCEDE THE MOMENT THEY START COUNTING VOTES, who believes that bullshit?

Honestly we should have been memeing weeks ago. I made that Uncuck Europe Operation thread and very few people participated. The time to meme is before, not day of. Let's take this on the chin and get the meme engines burning for the Geert Wilders election and the French first round coming up.

BURGERS MUST INCLUDE THEMSELVES IN FOREIGN MEMEING

MSM lugenpresse reporting Hoffer has lost

How the fuck are all the big (((news organizations))) reporting that van der bellen won? Counting only just started and the Austrian government is saying Hofer is winning! Do these news sites want to destroy their reputation?

wahl16.bmi.gv.at

Hofer did concede on goybook

archive.fo/ITzVP

Okay seriously, what's the play here? Controlled opposition or was he threatened?

Same reason he tried not to have the last result overturned. He's a controlled shill puppet.

CULTURAL ENRICHMENT COMING !

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL OR FAKE ANYMORE

checked. yea this seems fishy to me.

because its our version of florida, all it has is tourism and inbread selfenitled freaks

Yeah, it's like we've been raided. I don't know, look at the current gov. results. Hofer wins by a landslide.

In yurope we conduct exit polls - they are considered very reliable. That may not be the case but Hofer seems to believe them.
Nice trips though.

Remember when the press successfully predicted Brexit and the 2016 American election as well?
Or, how about when the press referred to Middle Easterners as Asians?
Yes, the press is always correct, no exceptions.

Memes don't work if it's work and there's there's the language barrier.

Our influence is way to limited to Anglo countries, that's why we won Trump and Brexit. Continental Europe will be a tougher nut to crack. Not to mention none of the far right politicians are nearly as charismatic as Trump or Nige.

Nigger I am a yuropoor, conceding right away is retarded in any fucking scenario.

sad

Yeah, im watching by country too, and except Oberösterreich and Voralberg, everything else is very blue.

Hofer won absolutely everything except Vien the last time. He still lost.

Get the fuck out, he is doing far from good to win this right now.

This isn't America. Only the popular vote counts.

rt.com/news/369162-austrian-presidential-election-results/
RT is saying it's over. Do they have a reason to lie?

He himself has said he lost, calling it "infinitely sad".

So what does it currently add up as?

Ah I see, Hofer is just conducting some 4D chess here.

Your image shows a landslide victory for the commie though.

I don't believe them either, just saying that this is where the information is coming from

We can dream

You obviously have no understanding of Austrian politics. That image and site shows he's NOT doing well, much worse than last time infact. There's a reason Hofer and his entire campaign conceded within minutes. Bellen will win with a 8% margin.

DUBS CONFIRM. PRAISE KEK.

And what is up with italy? Are they leaving?

Like the Hillary protesters?

I don't believe that memes don't work. I just think that Europeans are way too stuck up. We kept having mountain germans show up in my thread and they kept shitting on any attempt to meme yet not provide any ideas how to fix it.

My local news has reported that prognosis shows a victory for the Left.

many such cases

Nah, it's not rigged. The postal ballots were probably rigged the last time, but now VdB seems to have a lead even without them. Shit happens. But nobody cares for the president anyway, he has zero real power. Parlamentary elections are in 2017 and there's nothing that could possible stop a coalition between FPÖ and ÖVP. (center-right party)

Let them laugh while they still can, if they want to be killed and raped by violent muslims then more power to them. We'll clean up, sooner or later.

Austria fucking sucks

He fell for the shilling. There's no way you can say anything significant 45 minutes in, that's not even enough time to count one booth.

Check out the italian referendum thread on the catalog

Unbelievable that there are still Austrians that would cast their vote for Leftism.

Italy is having a vote on reforming it's electoral system you dense cunts. They are not voting to leave the EU or euro.

How and why could Hofer have imploded in such spectacular fashion. He should by rights be stomping all over this Bellen cuckold.

Why would these guys be crying if Hofer lost?

Virtue-signalling to the max.

It's not like that house gets up from its foundations and starts gassing jews.

You're wrong too you know

When aren't they crying?

This could be a pic from 2011 for all we know

Mein nigger

Because for these people any vote for a "right-wing" candidate is one too much.

Still holding out hope that Hofer just conceded early to give left false sense of security then…BOOM

Someone please send help for that poor Swastika.

nice try shill

Motherfucker. It's fake.

We need to set up native language imageboards for each respective European country and get a self perpetuating culture going. This loss needs to make us realize how restricted we are to Anglo countries and plan expansion intelligently.

If there's no imageboard presence we could just make native language imageboards and advertise on normalfag sites in their respective countries. Let them roll with it.

Americans need to realise that Europe doesn't work the way you think it does. These people are seriously cucked.

it aint over untill the orf gives the final numbers tomorow so meme the shit out of this faggots

I don't believe it was Hofer who posted on facebook. Who sais he didn't get hacked? If there is no video evidence I won't believe it.

The vote map released by Zero hedge.

what is krautchan
what is kaiserchan

fug

How could've Hofer lost? Can anyone from Austria explain?

They are fake digits.

You're in denial.

CRUSH THE URBANITE

He's winning by over 440,000 votes. Why did he concede this early?

I know the austrians are an industrious people but how the fuck have they counted the votes this quickly?

It's fucking bullshit. I don't think the vote is done. Someone is really fishy going on there.

Flood cities with shitskins.
Cities vote commies.

But that's just for Germans.

But seriously why are imageboards only really popular in the Anglosphere and Japan?

I agree. This is weird as hell. I smell Shlomo all over this.

what is 2ch.kh

When the civil war(s) break out in Europe I hope these commie faggots suffer unspeakably for their treason

The people democratically elected the green guy. They're cucks. It's the same reason Hillary won blue states. Austria is just one big blue state.

Is there any evidence besides (((facebook)))? And I'm not talking about the MSM since they use facebook as source too.

we could have used a few fucking terrorist attacks in the last few weeks. WTF ISIS STOP SLACKING

Vienna* is one big blue state. It's like blaming all of New York state for NYC

He is a centre right cuckservative who is pro EU. The position he ran for is ceremonial and he has no power. Focus your attention on italy's referendum, that vote actually matters.

So illegals voting and rigged machinery?

Well, he's not popular with the general population, just boomers and incestous mountain dwelling hicks.

The other languages dont have enough speakers to be very popular.

bbc .com/news/world-europe-38202669?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

we dident this is some ctr type shit the eu gove does to counteract austrian democracy.
the damn nummbers shouldent even be done when the state news beginn in 2 hours at 19:45.
whatever all this online shit is is fake as fuck

and has no power*

Your language betrays you.

Austria was not ready for Hofer. Thing is that this election was between two extremes, and the only candidate VdB could have won against in the second round was Hofer. There's a few people who didn't hear the wake up call yet, unfortunately, and thought the 70 year old chainsmoking cuck who fled with his family from Bolshevism and proceeded to vote for the communist party in Austria in his youth (seriously, what the fuck is wrong with him?) was the better choice.

He's in the lead by 600k votes.
Where the heck is all that "he lost!" shilling coming from?

NEW BREAD?

NEW THREAD WHERE

I want to boil communists alive

IT'S NOT OVER ! PRAISE KEK

Good to know, thanks austrianon

Sticky seems to have attracted some goons

Are people this fucking insane in austria? They would rather have a government with a record of breaking their democracy than someone who accepts their loss without butthurt?

Is there a live vote count page? Or are we just gonna rely on "he lost"

In some places you could only vote until noon, and it was only 3,4 million votes to count in total.

whatever tbh

Isn't that the same percent he got last time?

90 million native German speakers and 125 million native Japanese speakers worldwide.

You're wrong.

Are you sure? As far as I know most presidents in Europe have the power of naming the Chancellor.

kek worst fake god.

Sorry boys.

Are Austrians just too far gone? Orban should march troops across the border and forcibly uncuck them.

Hungary-Austria when?

it was honestly naive of us to think that a leader could get farther right than sucking the SJW cock in a germanic country. the jews have cut their dicks off, and and they have their balls in a jar for the prime minister of israel to gaze at with satisfaction when he gets tired of being surrounded by shitskins.

I just counted every district, adiing Hofers lead and subtracting districts where VdB lead.
My current calculation say Hofer is 120k votes in the lead.
Vienna is still completely undecided but the voting booths in Vienna also just closed an hour ago.

It might even be the pictures from last fraudulent elections…. hmmm

Women suffrage was mistake that needs to be corrected.