She will never be real

why even live??

I once met a real-life Tomoko, she smelled bad.

I did too…except it wasn't a she…To my horror I didn't find this out till after I uploaded the picture on my computer.

Tomoko is literally me

pics or didnt happen

did you fug him?

Is that Tom Holland?

why even live??

Don't.

Pics or didnt happen.

are you scrubs even trying?

Nice try FBI.

What's her name?

vidya is gay

How could you not notice that is a dude?
How are people this blind.

He's probably autistic and was avoiding eye contact the whole time.

thats a reaction image from one of those shitty jjump games. shes probably on yt somewhere.

jumpscare

Maybe you shouldn't…
It'd probably be best if you ended it tbh.

Who gives a damn?

why let them live?

I look exactly like her but in redhead.

I don't even watch anime, only stuff I've seen is dragonballz up to cell, sailor moon (mars & saturn were best), outlaw star, goddamn wing, and cowboy bebop.

Asuka is best girl. Tomoko is second best girl. All other girls are shit.

pics now.

SEASON 2 NEVER EVER

No last time I posted my pics I was harassed on chaturbate once they found out I was a trans-girl.

Pics or you're lying

no I am not.

That explains your awful taste in girls then.

Are these you? You hardly look anything like her.

Well it is not what my fans are saying.

Only vaguely seeing Tomoko. But I would smash that just as hard.

Would rimjob that boibutt.

>>>/cuteboys/

Why are fags and trannies such attention whores? Everything always has to be about you, regardless of the topic, doesn't it?

YOU DONT FUCKING BELONG HERE, WEEB

Anime is more Holla Forums related than trannies and fags.

She already has a future gf though.

The purest form of love.

OTP confirmed, waifucucks btfo.

Next time instead of saying "trans-girl" just say "not a girl". Same numbers of keystrokes, but a lot easier for everyone to understand you.

Is it really poop?

transphobic spotted

And?

Yes.

But why? What's the context?

Just read chapter 114 fam.

You lied. It's just poop-shaped chocolate.

Good. Some things are too perfect for this world.

This. 3D is pig disgusting.

I like her but sometimes she is an asshole.

That was uncalled for.

Do you understand Holla Forums now? Why they want to purge? Do you understand the source of their hate? Their lust to kill and kill degenerates and their kike masters?

Evil isnt born. It is forged.

So is posting your ugly rocky dennis face.

no thanks

I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED

Kuroko is ugly and Ucchi isn't supposed to be very pretty either.

Ugly in their world, but cute compared to the 3D world.

it's kinda sad. i mean at one point i thought being the girl would make life easier. but this is the same flawed thinking of any betacuck stuck in an affection-less existence. You soon discover the bane of being female. It may seem great to get all this attention, but it's all empty and meaninngless because the orbiters lured into your gravity well only want to use you. None of them actually care about you. And since you can never provide a family for them, all you'll ever be is meat to play with.. all that money, time and pain funneled into maintaining a false illusion that cant last. GL with that shit.

I want to protect her…

No she is cute and makes my heart go doki doki

It's funny how Tomoko obsesses over getting a boyfriend, yet is a closet gay who's only chance of getting laid is with other autistic girls.

She will end the story with a boy.

Inconclusive, bro. That's like saying /r9k/ will lose their virginity to a girl instead of a trap boipucci. Plus, she already has like 5 girls in her harem queue. The only boy she remotely knows is her brother.

She's bicurious but her dream is dating a guy

She has stopped thinking so much about boys in recent chapters though.

Good.

She is better now than before.

More like save her.

uma delicia!

Yeah that's obviously a guy. You're dumb.

hot

What a gay. So did you get your buddhole used up by a bunch o niggers before realizinng that or you never went through with that gay shit?

She is less selfish than before, has actual friends and is more grateful and self-aware. But she still is a shy, excentric nerdy girl.

NO

Probably.

I suspected that it was a guy but I was too caught up in the idea that a girl was cosplaying as Tomoko.

No I am not.

DISGUSTING

why not