Samurai jack: Homopobia, Sexism, and Cultural Appropriation

Yale cucks out once again.
archive.is/xS1ll
Kek feminists just want all the women to be plain on tv so they don't get triggered with envy.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page
8ch.net/cow
archive.is/IYX42
art.yale.edu/
carrchadwick.com/
archive.fo/http://art.yale.edu/
ramenraff.blogspot.com/2017/04/mjlner-restaurant-redfern-sydney.html
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

..This place is so infested with numales and landwhales they don't even know anatomy. They don't know what a muscular man fucking looks like.
That's not his fucking ribs, you idiots.

"Hey guize, lets criticize this show that everyone, including Asians, really like! It definitely wont make us look like no-fun idiots."

Cultural appropriation is a good thing. Without it we'd never have Jazz

Cultural appropriation is bad! No on other than people living in San Diego are allowed to wear jeans!

I am surprised they haven't drawn attention to the anti-rapefugee scene in episode 5.

Cultural appropriation is never what they think it is. Adopting someone's culture and finding elements of it beautiful is a good thing. The Japanese in particular love sharing their culture and love it when Westerners take interest. It's common for host families of foreign exchange students to give the students kimono as a parting gift.

It says a lot that the author can't give a real reason why it's cultural appropriation. They say it feels like it's straight from Wikipedia, but doesn't say why. That shows how little they know about Japanese culture or the samurai class.

You know what's real appropriation, though? What African-Americans try doing with African culture. Just look at African Student Unions to get what I'm talking about. Ever notice the obsession with pretending they're African and know anything about any culture in the continent(while pretending the entire continent has a single culture)? You think any of these black Americans know anything about Africa? Of course not.

Why are you giving his garbage paper attention? Now he's going to claim that he's assaulted by "ebil trump supporters" while demanding repartitions from the creators.

They don't even realize their ancestors were enslaved and betrayed by other Africans. If I was a black American I would absolutely despise Africa for enslaving my ancestors and selling them to Jews.

Aside from calling the child of an emporer a samurai(which who even gives a shit) they seem to have a decent knowledge of the cultures they depict.

user, you don't know how far the rabbit hole goes. These Afrocentrists think that that's some kind of 'alternate history.' They think they're lies the White Man made, and insist that blacks would never sell out other blacks, because only whites are evil. These people literally imagine evil white men carrying large nets and just kidnapping blacks to bring back to America.

I recently did a carving for a show involving native themes and designs because I like some of them. Some bureaucrat asked if maybe I shouldn't submit it because it might be culturally insensitive and appropriation. I responded that I'm honoring the culture, not claiming it's mine, and if we're going to start a pissing contest about stealing other people's culture, can I assume the natives will stop wearing denim and cowboy hats, drinking alcohol, and driving vehicles? She shut up, but she wasn't pleased.

Anyway, it's as dumb to hate Africans of today as it is to hate Americans of today. The (((American slave trade))) has been over for centuries.

Stay woke.

Reminds me of the Thanksgiving episode of King of the Hill where John Redcorn has a stick up his ass about fucking Dale's wife but essentially getting cucked back because he's not allowed to be in his son's life like he wishes, and Bobby ends up pointing out that he comes from a tribe of cannibals.

That article was awful. Let's bully this autist
kiwifarms.net/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Main_Page
8ch.net/cow

Not that specifically, but (((Yale))) students are slamming SJ for "Homophobia, Sexism and Cultural Appropriation."
archive.is/IYX42
There's a thread on Holla Forums right now about that.
>>>Holla Forums9793427

No one wants to know my history lesson about jeans…

Oh fuck me I didn't read the OP.

Funny you should mention that, since an episode of Samurai Jack sees his African mentor attacked by black slavers in the pay of Aku.

I'll bite.

During the gold rush, so many ships were arriving in California that there weren't any people returning on them. Ships would sit in the harbor, taking up space as more arrived. It cost money to tear these extra ships down and dispose of the materials, so a dude named Levi started offering to take the canvas of the sails away for free. People happily gave the durable rugged material of ship sailsover to him, and he started turning them into wearable pants. They became super popular with working stiffs, because the pants made from ship sails were significantly more durable than any other pants available on the market, and they didn't have to worry about them being ruined from a solid day's work of mining or whatever

That's a cool story. I like jeans more now.

So their idea of a good female character is the show's weakest and worst character. For fucks sake.

It's the American Dream! Getting rich off of people getting rich off of the people trying to get rich.

Ivy League schools are becoming more and more of a joke every year. University of Chicago is probably the last one that has some semblance of integrity left.

What? Show is pretty clean when it comes to that. If show was as sexist as they claim, we would have seen Ashi's ass dozen times by now. And Scarambouche is clearly a reference to Sammy Davis Jr for crying out loud, but I guess no one gives a shit about one of the greatest singers of all time who also happens to be black.
As for the cultural appropriation goes, how about Japanese twisting Christian icons not bothering to understand them, obsessing over European castles, knights, cowboys, and playing Chopin's music? What about non-Slavic people drinking vodka? How about non-English using calculus, Italians making westerns, and middle easterners misrepresenting China and other countries in "Arabian Nights" as places far away but with culture identical to one in Persia in golden age of Islam?

Every African and black Caribbean I met detests these Americans. Most insulting thing to them is that blacks from the U.S. don't even bother to research anything and are completely ignorant of vast differences between many different tribes and how different European cultures influenced them. Another reason is that they consider American blacks inferior, because their ancestors were either weak or stupid enough to be enslaved and sold to America on top of it, and not even able to overthrow their masters despite having number advantage.

That's true. In 2015 the Boston Museum of Fine Arts launched an art exposition of Monet’s “La Japonaise”, the museum allowed the visitors to take photos of themselves wearing a kimono similar that the one appearing in the painting (the kimono was donated by the NHK).
Then a bunch of asian feminists started to protest the event using the name of “Stand Against Yellow Face,” the director of the museum backpedaled and apologize to the protesters.

Then it was discovered that the aforementioned offended asian SJW, none of them were Japanese nor having Japanese ancestors (the leader was a chinese-american). The Japanese then appeared in the museum wearing kimono and they counterprotested the cunts.

It was so embarrassing for the SJW because the Japanese accused them of usurping the Japanese by implying all asians are the same.

Fucking chinks.

Sam Kruyer please get out. We're not giving you the notability you yearn.

Don't mess with DA KANGZ man, WE WUZ FARAOHZ N SHEIT

The same happen with the chicanos. Mexicans hate them and even they have a slur for them. They're called pochos

But they still do it. To this day. Africa today has more slavery than all periods in history's past put together.

That's why they try to use fake controversy, muh mentions and muh harassment and still kick the dead horse that it is gamergate.

That never works. It only gives that loser a undeserved attention and a high profile for doing nothing.

Exactly Hilter dubs. And even more of these slavery networks are managed by sandniggers.

Hmmmm

Are there videos of these cunts being told off? I'd love to see them, because those pictures look entertaining.

Not a surprise. I know plenty of 'pochos.' They yell about their heritage while downplaying the problems Mexico has. In a Poli Sci class I had, one of them tried to say that Mexico is perfectly safe and just like the US in that there's just certain places you don't go at 3am. Nevermind the cartels controlling everything. Nevermind the corrupt government. Nevermind the violence that happens in broad daylight.

And the term 'slav' comes from 'slave.' Whites were enslaved by the Arabs, and were arguably treated worse than black slaves– they were sex toys. Female slaves were concubines, male slaves became eunuchs.

Wow, the simpsons actually made a good point, that's certainly a rarity these days.

No. It comes from slovo, which means "word" in all slavic languages. Slavs basically call themselves "people of the word." Word slave was probably then derived from Slav.

(checked)
I tried to search videos of the Boston thing on jewtube, but there are only videos of people commenting about the incident

It's a fucking mess of an argument. The original term slověninъ is derived from 'slovo' like you said, but…

Nothing will create rage among asians like telling a Chink he's a Gook or calling a Nip he's a Chink. They all get pissed when you call them flips or charlie.

None of them wanna be associated with the Filipino's or Vietnamese.

Etymology is fun

But he's a male so he won't get the money.

My theory on the african american student unions is they feel disconnected from any culture so they try to emulate african culture but in the process they butcher it. Also, why do student unions exist? For factory workers and plumbers unions I can get by what workers protections could students possibly need? For on campus jobs?

Exactly right, Lucifer. The thing is blacks in America don't know the sad truth that their ancestors were made slaves after losing their little tribal wars with each other they still have today and that American blacks are descendants of the literal losers of Africa.

If students needed unions for anything it'd be for demanding less inflation on tuition, but I doubt any of them have the balls for that.

True they probably don't.

Funny cuz where I come from they're the equivalent of Mexicans.

They're just for the students to get together. They host events and shit. It's just… An identity thing, I guess. Student unions are fucking stupid, in my opinion. It's for people that don't have hobbies that they can just go to a club for.

Strayan?

They probably found existing clubs to be too racist or not inclusive enough.

Nah I'm from Hawaii

Native or Haole?

Have you fucking seen yale's art college website? I shit you not, it looks like it was cobbled together by an 8 year old. Look for your fucking self.
art.yale.edu/

lol, wut

Man this is so pathetic, memelords on funnyjunk, cuckchan, anywhere could do a better job than this.

The page is "editable by anyone", so I think they're trying to outdo each other in aesthetic horror, lol.

In particular, this Carr Cadwick kid.
I googled them.
I think they probably think bad aesthetic is some deep art statement.
carrchadwick.com/

They also sound like, by name alone, the kind of obnoxious douchey rich kid that deserves to be beaten up.

hapa

Got any dick pics?

Afraid not.

They won't go after it because the voice and style makes the rapefugee look russian rather than muslim. And 'bad white man' just helps their ideology.

pic related
Shit like that makes me wish Trump just uses one of his MOABs on Yale. From the looks of it, they're sure as hell not producing any greats at the moment.

But the rapefugee has an afro and some african literal features.

Well, yes the afro is there, and we could possibly consider the big lips as such. But other than that, most of his features seem more russian than african. The baggy eyes, beard, mouth in a frown all remind me of an Ivan the terrible type of face than anything african. What clinches it for me though is that the voice is the distinct russian accent we always see in cartoons and games whenever there's some big russian to fight.

Don't really care about appropriation but rather just want to see more stuff from different cultures.
As a non-American it gets really boring to see another unrelatable downtown, school and other shit everywhere.
It's pretty much the sole reason why Russians and other slavs love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Half-Life 2 so much. They rarely see their post-soviet setting anywhere.

To be honest, "completely ignorant" describes a lot of people nowadays, not just black Americans. Nobody bothers to learn anything at all.

When the media shoves lies in your face 24/7 your entire life it's hard to give enough of a shit to seek out the truth.

Yeah, I guess.
I find it kinda funny in it's own way. Remember how back in the 2004 or so there was millions of memes about Bush being literally devil, every single rock band having their own song with lyrics similar to American Idiot and lots of people in general saying that media is evil. Nobody listened.
Makes me want to rewatch God Bless America.

A happy ending for us.

One of my favorite episodes was the one where Dale accidentally the entire John Redcorn by unknowingly reclaiming his wife from that injun fuck. Doesn't get Nancy, doesn't get Joseph (who, let's face it, had his dad's libido but Dale's fucked up outlook on life), and that paleface continued treating him like his best friend. I'm surprised he didn't kill himself.

And then I found Holla Forums.

I remember those times. I also remember how they became silent on Obama's faults and acting like authority was a good thing. Only to get pissed about Trump and not the establishment in general. That experienced really disillusioned politics for me even further.

Dale is essentially the opposite of Anthony Burch.
Rather than being so much of a cuck that he's cucked out of being Top Cuck (like Burch), he's so little of a cuck that even when he's cucked, he's cucking the guy that's cucking him.

This might've been the case before but nowadays 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ are mostly .
Endchan's Holla Forums has some good stuff but it's pretty slow, despite being the fastest board on the website.

Falling Down did it better

Yeah, but I don't remember it having a cute loli.

Aside from the loli it would have been complete trash
The sheila gril at the not-mcdonalds was a total qt tbh definetly had the hots for d-fens

Ain't that the fucking truth, AKU, THE SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS.

Well, what else you expect from a country where that article came from?

This offended them too? Is that the homophobic part?

what
the
fuck

Japs never had propper religion, IIRC, that's why they treat Christianity and other religions like some autistic ooga-booga from Africa.

fucking hell, why is everyone getting good digits in this thread?

t. nigger

What did Mr. Trips mean by this?

Well, Buddhism was relatively forced between the populace, besides that the japs, believers at least mostly believe in Shintoism which is…. rather ambiguous to say the least.

That means that their culture is also tide to their superstitions.

Look at what Hayao Miyazaki did most of his work is inspired from the Japanese folklore.
Like said by japs don't especially have a religion but more of a belief in many folklore things.
Which is the base of most cultures example: celts, nordic, germanic, greeks etc…

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Japs don't have the concept of "god" at all. The word "kami" just means some shit like "ghost" or something.

And still none of the shitposts are bought by (((Charles Saatchi)))

But Judaism, Christianism and Islam are some autistic ooga-booga from the Middle East, so they aren't wrong,

They see can see good/ghost/spirit in everything the celts had a similar beliefs (for what it's knows because when Augustus forced the roman empire to convert to Christianity the choice of the druids where convert or be dead, most of the druids died and for the very few who converted they transcribed part of their old belief in Ireland)

Are you talking about the Roman Emperor in general?
Because in that case the name you're looking for is Constantine.

Shit
I thought that it was Augustus (Gaius Octavius) the adopted son of Julius Caesar (gaius) who started the Christianity conversion.
And not Constantine the Great.

How can be they be that stupid, they ==STILL== do it.
Look at Sierra Leona.

I felt like I went blind for a few seconds.

user from the bottom of my heart I thank you
because
Holly fucking YES I feel alive

Have these people seen the "black community"? They jump at any excuse to fuck each other over. You can't even get them to stop killing each other.

This.
This is the final proof the western elite are completely fucked, and their future too.
Gear up for the power vacuum in the next years well enough, and you will be one of those who will fill it.

grossly underrated posts

They listened like the bliss ninny running Scott Evil's support group who refused to believe Dr. Evil was literally trying to kill him. They listened like horror movie parents. Normalfags will never take the right things seriously.

Wilford Brimley's pissed off at Newman again lol

If you can program and draw, you have quite a few places to go. You should try and find a job. I know a lot of places that program near my house actually look for self-taught since many college students they got were shit at programming. You could probably even do art as a side gig.

I can guarantee this is going to trigger the full-auto shit out of him.

No one cares about differentiating gods from other kinds of spirits except jews, christians and muslims. Even then elohim is a grab-bag term like kami and is also used to refer to ghosts.

Looks like the reichtangle with those beady eyes.

Fucking what? Where?

Fucking really? Scaramouche is HOMOPHOBIC? How? What the fuck world are these SJWs even living in? It doesn't make any sense at all. Like I can understand where some of the other arguments are coming from, even if they're fucking retarded, but this one takes the cake.

I want other animated shows for adults to take notice. They didn't just shout out the word penis as often or as lewdly as they could every episode. They waited a few episodes in and used it as an observation out of left field to completely blindside viewers. At the same time keeping it in league with what the character might actually say.

Scaramouche is fucking best assassin.

And he apparently will get to Aku no later than either the end of Episode 8 or the beginning of Episode 9.

I hope they don't screw it up too badly this needs a good ending as in the ending is well done

Hitler was right about what jews do to art once they get in. Oh Ra Odin and that blue guy.

As long as Tartakovsky doesn't let Ashi kill-steal, I'm confident in his ability to not fuck it up.

What if Ashi is Aku's daughter? What if Akus is aware of his own offspring all along and just he waited until the very end to spill the beans just to fuck with Jack as he usually does?

where the download at?

Let it be so

But Gendy is a Jew as well? Might just be broken clocks and all

The show has become Ashi focused more and more with each episode, while her development seems to happen off-screen every single time.
I don't have the confidence you seem to have.

Genndy's from Russia. If he's jewish, he's russian first

Wasnt it confirmed that Dale knew what was going on the whole time?

Oh dubs please don't let it be

You also got dubs. They cancel out.

What a fucking Jew.

Or it leads to a paradox and the timelines go completely off-rails

Only in people's headcanon. One of the recurring jokes of the first few seasons was how obvious it should've been to him. He even had some weird trippy vision about it in the woods, but he misinterpreted it.

There's nothing actually wrong with that until the price gouging, which wasn't actually mentioned in the story you were responding to, and might not have been done by the original Levi. He took advantage of free shit, there's nothing wrong with that.

Oh he did and he had to. He went from a small cottage operation to a proper textile mill. Or two. So in order to both restrict demand and pay for all the stuff he needed, he raises prices. By an appropriate amount though.

That's not really price gouging then, that's just normal inflation.

And it turns out he just provided the money and factory. Jacob Davis is credited with the original invention.

It's almost like capitalism is a good thing, and if we all sat around being bitter at other people we would be sitting in grass huts but happy that everybody is dying of malaria equally.

Not disagreeing. Just laughing at typical Jewish Jewiness accidentally a contribution. Even then?

We dont call them Jacob Davis do we?

Murican tradition though.

Makes sense they would shit talk something so masterfully crafted and popular. They're the elite in name only, otherwise they're culturally irrelevant. Since nobody gives a single shit about the pretentious garbage they make all they have left is tearing down what those lowly commoners like.

That is literally what they do. Nobody gives a shit about their modern art garbage. Nobody.

They talk a big game about fighting the establishment but they ARE the establishment. And for themselves and others they need to make monsters to tear down, because otherwise they just make crap.

What master fucking manipulators, Taking people who trust them and abuse them and twist them because of their miserable shitty people inside.

That's not even right anyway. Constantine was the first Christian Emperor but wasn't the one to make Christianity the religion of the empire. That was a few successor(s) away.

He's literally a big ape with an afro being welcomed into the country by a hook nosed degenerate who is encouraging him to rape and pillage a pleasant white settlement.

People keep saying it's an afro but I'm pretty sure it's a hat.

The comment never got approved by their mods lmao

/r/megalinks

how do you manage to pack so much wrong into one sentence

man that was fucking savage, I should watch this show

International Jewry. It's about a group of them not the whole lot. Truthfully you shouldn't trust any, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should hate them - Jews' favorite target is other wealthy Jews.

Halfjew here, can confirm. Also you should definitely watch KotH.

Thank you sir, have an upboat.
Really though, I'm a eurofag so I have no idea where to watch this.

Ashi loves extra thicc pizza

Resurrecting thread

By saging it?

My normie sister with her normie friends thinks that the Yale writer is retarded. She posted how retarded the article was on her facebook wall.

Holy shit that was the first time in years I have laughed at a Simpsons episode, the fuck is going on?

SJWs finally became easy targets for normies.

I hope the jews will be next.

LOOK HOW MANY WALKING SHOTS THERE ARE WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO CUTS

No fam, Christianity become the official religion of the empire around 300 years after Jesus death with the conversion of Constantine. Tiberius, the step son of Octavianus, was the Roman Emperor during the ministry of Jesus.

Yep, is correct. The empire become christian under the reign of Theodosius I on 380 AD. Despite the conversion of Constantine as says.

Yep, is correct. The empire become christian under the reign of Theodosius I on 380 AD, despite the conversion of Constantine as said.

Since he kept his Russian last name, Gendy most likely considers himself Russian who just happens to be Jewish, rather than other way around.

is it worth it?

This show is so fucking woke holy shit

What the fuck are you doing

Rama. That's Rama.

He's a trained Japanese warrior of noble birth who follows (or at least used to before Season 5) bushido. I think by all intentions and purposes he qualifies as a samurai.

I learned this while working with a Vietnamese and a Korean that fucking hated each other. Apparently ALL of them absolutely despise the Chinese though.

Shintoism is basically a loose collection of superstitions regarding spirits and a handful of rituals surrounding it, but aside from that they have never been a very religious society.

I'm just amazed they aren't bitching and screaming about Jack annihilating 6 female assassins in one episode.

Does Aku even have a dick? The High Priestess did mention he had met their cult once before.

Aku can shapeshift, so he can have or not have one whenever he wants to.

'tis the 'merican way.
polite sage

If he could morph into a woman convincingly enough to dupe Jack himself, or even possess his body by coughing a bit of his black sludge into his mouth, then I'm pretty sure that he could easily pull off impregnation through magical bullshit.

A sign, perhaps, that the times are changing.

Woke is libshit speaking. Redpill is the proper term.

Times have been changing for a while. People laugh and joke about being triggered. There's a vocal minority that are SJWs, but most people are fucking sick of that shit. I find this especially true of the younger siblings of SJWs; the ones that are in their preteen/teen years right now. They hate the SJW shit. The only things the SJWs have succeed in is ensuring the generation after them are going to be incredibly conservative.

user , are you implying that you don't wear jeans? Do you only wear sweat pants? That'd be complicated as that'd require you to wear cotton picked by some minority. Same goes for silk. Do you wear hemp pants exclusively? What is your solution to this?
And why is your bait so shit?

I wear nothing but blue jeans. year round. Mostly because my blue jean shorts are gone and some of my other pants are gone too. Long shitty story.

Blue jeans master race. Lees first class, Levis trash

This implies they weren't cucks in the first place. For example,

fuck yeah

archive.fo/http://art.yale.edu/
I don't like any of them.

I knew it! I fucking knew it!

The moment the third episode aired I knew some fat land whale was gonna whine and bitch about Jack killing the main daughters. Because anything bad that happens to women is now sexist.

You know what makes my blood boil out of all of this?

The fact that these cunts are are still gonna bitch about women not being taken seriously in media after this season is over.

You literally CANNOT win with these fuckers.

Chinese are jews of Asia.

Can confirm, am Indonesian.

thumbnail looks like upside down ss

The only way these Yalecucks are gonna be happy is if Ashi supersedes Jack's role and she's the one defeating Aku. If that happens they must be happy, and they will declare the series as progressive and tolerant, but we realize that Genndy was just a cockteaser and a hack.

Ashi fighting Aku in the end is what many here are fearing to happen. Let's hope this worse scenario never become real.

Indonesians are the sandniggers of Asia

What if Jack fights him, wins, gets back to the past and Ashi kills Aku.

Jack has to kill Aku.

There's a couple more episodes to go, maybe we'll get some character development that justifies the change.
You can't just hold so tight an expectation to the point you ignore everything else.

That was fun to read.

Its becoming increasingly likely that Ashi will become the new Casca if the episode descriptions are any indication.

>Casca
>mfw been meaning to but haven't had a chance to read Berserk
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Ever since the Eclipse Casca's been a borderline catatonic retard that's stolen focus from Guts' hatred of Griffith.

Fuck, so a bad thing then.

Anyone have a recomendation for a site i can torrent the new seadon in hd? Everywhere i try to use trys to get my email or some shit

The show took a turn for the worst after Guts joined his new adventuring partner and now the series is no longer the same. I think that little witch girl is more harmful to the series than Casca in her current state.

KissCartoon.

That depends, do you want Jack to have his eye gouged out as the last thing it sees is Aku violating her before bludgeoning his arm off with a broken sword to get at him?

Before you answer, Jack would have so much hate that he could defy the will of God in that moment.

No, the Alacrity bug affected the thread and I didn't want to bump it while posting in it without saying anything useful.

How is Jack going to get his sword back by sitting on the mountain?
Does it return to him like Mjollner?
ramenraff.blogspot.com/2017/04/mjlner-restaurant-redfern-sydney.html

we have to wait until tomorrow to know it.

As long as Jack doesn't get onto a boat and Gendy won't get into IdolMaster, nothing will be wrong.

>>>/a/

Meditate and spiritually reach out to his sword to found out where it is? It is a magic sword after all. Scotsman's magic sword lets him be a ghost, I'm sure Jack's at least has a magic "OVER HERE FUCKFACE" locator on it.

It's probably because Jack lost his sword in some kind of spirit world.

Despite how oblivious Dale is, even he knows Joseph isn't his son. He think he is an alien hybrid that got implanted in his wife. So at the very least when its as clear as day, not even Dale is that delusional. On the other hand you could read that episode as Dale putting on a show as is full aware of the situation, but just wants everything to keep going as they are.

I thought the Simpsons where attempting to be one of their major factories. What happen? Did it get too insane for even them.

This is surprisingly true when you think about it.

but user, even if the chances of intelligent life on other planets is a fraction of a fraction, what does that make it when it is out of a subset of infinity?

There's a difference between believing in the possibility of intelligent life elsewhere and the universe and believing in green people who fly around in metal frisbees ass-raping rednecks.

Also true, like your trips.

someone on Holla Forums argued that alien conspiracy theories are a psyop to discredit other conspiracy theories

I wouldn't find it too hard to believe if they said media coverage of said conspiracy theories was a psyop to discredit other conspiracy theories, but I doubt the CIA or whoever seeded all of that shit. Lots of people make up and buy into that shit naturally.

I never knew I wanted this.

>>>/cancer/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/sweden/

you can't be this retarded jeans are made from cotton

Wasn't 'conspiracy theory' as a term coined by the CIA or FBI or something?
There are people that make up this shit, but I don't think it's a mistake that the term has such a negative connotation despite so many of them being proven true (diamonds are a scam, MK Ultra existed, shit like that).

And… I mean, whatever's going on with Russia (and Syria) recently, there's got to be something under there, too. The CIA and Hillary have been trying so hard to treat Russia as 1950s Cold War-tier awful, and now suddenly Trump, who wanted a positive relationship with them, has changed his tune and strained relations and attacked Syria.

I think it was the CIA who coined it in response to people who criticized the Warren Commission.

How was that a conspiracy theory?

The thing about conspiracy theories is that once they are proven true, they stop being theories, and just become fact.

Did somebody mention something about conspiracy theories?

There are few ways to go about it. They might explain that his soul has a connection to katana, or Jack might ask gods/supernatural beings to get it back but will need to fulfill their tests to do it.

I wouldn't put it past the CIA. It's nothing compared to other shit they did, like MKUltra.

This fucking broken site…

In the sense that it's less fucked up yeah, but it's significantly more clever than shit like MKUltra, which was just kind of retarded.

At the same time, it's been proven that the CIA has been shilling and stalking around on the internet like we used to joke about. They have a whole goddamn archive of kaomoji.
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
I don't think it's passed them to be out there, pushing 'IT WAS ALL ALIENS' conspiracy theories as fact in order to discredit other conspiracies.

I wonder how many memes were started by the CIA.

Reminder that Miura admitted he didn't come up with Casca until after the starting the Black Swordsman Chapters. So, Casca's issue is that Miura kinda forgot what he was doing with her post-Golden Age. I've seen talk he plans for Casca to turn into an Apostle, but meh.

Frankly, I wonder if Casca was supposed to die in childbirth.

That really raises the question of what the fuck that fetus thing was originally.

Cute!
Jack and the 3 sheep

Where the fuck are you getting these screencaps from this early?

They… These motherfuckers are not even following the fucking basics. Like wtf is this bullshit?

That's actually is true. Dale may be a sperg but he plays a unique game of 4D Chess with everyone.

Reminder that manga discussion goes on /a/, not Holla Forums.

Are we going to need a new thread before the episode?

I will make one hold up.

PORTAL IN TIME

AND FLUNG IT INTO THE PAST

We a go Murphy!

WHERE MY EVIL IS COLESLAW

BUT A FOOLISH COLONEL USING PSYCHIC POWERS, STOLE IT FROM ME!

Why was a KFC tie-in the most fun comic from the Big 2 in the last 10 years?

Because the higher ups didn't care what it did besides plug for KFC.

wheres the new episode

3 minutes or so.

Hey man you're on television.

While we're at it, any links to the new ep?

Check the other thread newfag

those two images do not actually go together

Atleast we don't bomb ourselves on a daily basis, and we did something you can't: genociding commies

Well the Cogs are basically the (((Mainstream establishment))) so it fits

a fine stool, a diligent contributor of its virtues for the good of society, silently strains in support of an ignorant, hedonist youth
what a nice piece, really made me think

Episode 7 is the first one I would call truly bad.
It's the much-needed explanation of the set-up, but it's pretty stupid and then there's more Ashi being shit.

I hope it's not a trend.

Chapter 8 of the comic is up, sorry I'm late.
>>>/storytime/9147

Good. Just shows how fucking wonderful and untainted Jack has remained compared to everything else we once loved getting the CURRENT YEAR treatment.

He looks like a anime villain

Why did you bump a dying thread?

because

Pleasant little white settlement, until they are alleged British refugees, coming to rape and pillage pleasant indian and African settlements, or wanting to steal and control their resources, resulting in those refugees in the first place. You are not going to stop refugees by steadily ignoring the source.

The illusion that any race, which are all random accidents that none of you or any other born person had any control or say over, is the righteous one, needs to die.

You say there is a single agenda just against "whites" as opposed to the reality, general divide and conquer, because of lame stuff on tv or shit websites, but you ignore literal wars and genocide being waged in African and middle eastern countries by Western govts and fronts(ISIS = CIA+Mossad agents). When impotent and pussified refugee immigration is being considered "white genocide" then you one must reflect on how cozy a genocide we must have here, and one where your genes still have a chance to flourish. So a reality check is in order.

All the shit you see on tv or websites is just petty shit to foment infighting and divide and conquer. You say you were taught incorrectly while believing "whites" to be the "good ones", but do you recall what the predominant races were in the history you were taught? Perhaps it is time to question whether even the "positive" things taught about so called "whites" is even accurate.

Upon actual observation "Whiteness" was created to keep the likes of "white" niggers, otherwise known as the likes of Irish, Poles and Slavs, from teaming up with the peasant Blacks, Arabs/Orientals or Native Americans, and challenging the totalitarian authorities, who just happened to be of "white" complexion themselves(By this point anyway). Making for a convenient shield against those particularly large "White" groups upon initial use and easy incentivizing and repurposing as enforcers or pundits for their dirty work, that they will only symbolically share the true spoils of. These white people were seen as no better than how you see Jews, if not worse, No matter how white their complexion may be.

The powers that be manipulate all sides, so don't get things twisted and fall into primitive traps of perceived superiority.
"White" niggers were in their state for the same revisionist reason you state about Africans and losing their "little tribal wars"(More like both whites and blacks trying to defend themselves from being uprooted and genocided by oligarchs, losing to divide and conquer tactics and ironic coalition arms by imperial elites.

Otherwise, simple parlays and treaties were generally enacted, unless the kingdom or tribe had been in leagues(Squeezed by.) with the oligarchs.

Its divide and conquer that the authorities want us to embrace because a house divided cannot stand. They don't want peasants increasing their forces by teaming up and turning the tables.

Did this site crash?

So they did keep a clone of 90's O'Brien…
It's been long since I last laughed or agree with TS. Both in a day is more than I can take

If they stopped cramming every 4 second space with throwaway dialogue, I might watch it.

That was Griffith dude, that's how he managed to have a permanent psychical body in the human world before he did the whole "combine all dimensions together so I can have a sweet castle lol". That mini egg apostle was like the catalyst for his rebirth, and he pulled the whole miss marvel fucked by her lover and she gives birth to him trick to pull off the ultimate cuckening know to mankind.

You've bumped this thread with an off-topic post for one reason only, shill.

Fucking this. What SJWs and Holla Forums don't realize is that blending these cultures together make America a whole lot more interesting. America is the cultural equivalent of Voltron, and those idiots would rather make people hate each other, which I have serious issues with. The neo-puritanical mindset is something you can find in both far left and far right, and only leads to trouble. That one dude from Generation Kill had it right - it all comes down to a lack of fucking.

Ever notice how they seem dead set on making women hate men and men hate women too? It's not just abut race. Marxism wants to destroy everything that brings people together and makes them stronger, because a strong unified population will not allow Marxism to exist.

Too bad they're trying to make every nation America and trying to replace what made American culture so great. Say what you will about culture but there's a difference between cultural diffusion and cultural replacement.

That's one thing I hate about 8/pol/. They don't want to make every nation America. They want to make every nation Viking Europe with no other kinds of things existing anywhere. I admit, I'm mostly nationalist in that I think every country should have its own culture and unique identity and to preserve its unique style, culture and tradition for others to enjoy instead of having everything blend together into an awful mess. Having everyone be brown pansexual/queer jihab-wearing liberal freaks is awful, but having everyone be blonde blue-eyed stormfag vikings is just as bad.

Not sure what board you're browsing, but, as far as I can tell, the creed of 8/pol/ is "fuck off we're full" multiple meanings here.
Basically, leave Europe alone, leave Holla Forums alone. Don't want to do that? Crusade comes to you. :^)

Gonna have to agree with the other user, you're just paranoid and need to lurk moar.

This in a nut shell, especiall when you take the time to filter the DNC, ShareBlue, SA, End, and Indian shitposters.

Any tips for that? I feel that I'm pretty good at wading through the shit/bait, but I'm always up for improvement.

That comic has always been retarded, the edit only makes it slightly less so.

If you're board's 50% shills and shitposters you can't really blame other people for misinterpreting the nature of the real posters.

True.

Filtering the amount of shit going through Holla Forums right now is like cleaning up after a muddy dog that's been running around a white colored house. Especially after the French election there's bound to be increase in trash, unless you were here since the first exodus or old enough to see what an actual decent Holla Forums thread looks like, I'd recommend just lurking until you slowly develop a pattern of how quality posts tend to form over time. Its all a pattern, from shitposts, to spam to actual discussion there's a manner how things develop and once you manage to notice how things evolve then you'll be able to comprehend what's going on.

I've been here since First Exodus, so I'll just keep lurking as I always do, rarely posting.

I'd also recommend Holla Forums's gamergate thread as a substitute to Holla Forums. Avoid /polk/, its just a bunch of edgy faggots from endchan that can't seem to agree on anything.

You're a fag and your comic edit is equally faggy.

Nice try shlomo, please get the fuck out

Dubs of "you fucking idiot, That's what islam is doing right now"

It's ok, but I mostly browse Holla Forums now.
You have GG to thank for that, weird as it may sound. You probably know exactly what I'm talking about though, don't you user?

I think I know where they live.

It's that one town underground where everyone freaked out about the almost naked man running around after Jack lost his cloths.

Di Genndy buckle down under tumblr pressure?

No, he doesn't seem like the type who would give in to them. I think he intended that ending all along.