LSN: youtube.com/watch?v=c9w33Aj9xOY
NU: youtube.com/watch?v=aJRbd12Jwv8
TTVN: youtube.com/watch?v=o0fbDUWe4ko

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k
youtube.com/watch?v=d9O7N3GkG_o
archive.is/2pcP3>Carrier’s
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/85314
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_1099/products_id/42628/Maverick 31046 88 12 20 CYL
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

HIGH ENERGY

Second

NAFTA IS A DISASTER

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

USA USA USA USA USA
Are we going to actually get the fourth reich?

70 THOUSAND FACTORIES

Yes

BRING 'EM BACK FOR OUR RUST BELT BROS

FUCK NAFTA

THE RUST BELT HAS BEEN HAMMERED

WE'RE BRINGIN' EM BACK!

WE WILL FIX NAFTA OR WE WILL KILL IT
IMMIGRANTS YOU WILL BE TREATED THE SAME

I love Trump.

Fix immigrants or kill them? Sounds good to me.

this really is the meme singularity, isn't it?

Never seen that one before. Dank as fuck fam.

NEW INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION

TAP WATER BTFO

Yep.

WE LOVE OUR VETERANS

FUCKING JEWISH TRADE POLICY

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 3.0

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 2

which classic line?

Talk about the wall we're going to build, please Mr.Trump.

I sincerely hope he continues these rallies even when he is President

PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS LIKE TRUMP

INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 2.0

Vets 4 Trump

That has more to do with niggers than anything. They're too stupid to vote for people that won't fuck them over.

Everyone I knew in the army has been saying they'd be fine with Trump 1000% if he appointed Mattis.

We're here.

Cars in Mexico, water in Flint. He read it for some reason.

You hear that you filthy men!

That bait and switch.

Do you guys see this qt white mama with her white child? Could Trump be memeing white birth rates?

HE CASUALLY JUST CALLED OUT FEMINIST DOUBLE STANDARDS LMAO

WHO'S A WOMEN

NO LONGER WILL IT BE MAKING THE FROGS GAY

I just realized that may be part of why Kek has been on such a tear lately… he was tired of his animal avatars being turned homosexual and decided to do something about it.

LOL

We Nuremberg nao

FEMINISM BTFO

wat

PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS LIKE TRUMP

ITS HABEEBING

This banter is top grade.

Droppin' it like its hawt.

wat

Law and order is coming. Beaners and niggers cower in fear.

6 TRILLION

NEWFAG, THAT WORD DOESN'T MEAN WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS

TALK LOUDLY AND CARRY A BIG STICK

ISIS GONNA GET FUCKED

NEVER FORGET THE 6 TRILLION

I heard him out of context and thought he was saying women were better business entrepeneurs.

REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION

He has to know, he must be meme'ing

I missed the part, what did he said ?

MUH 6 TRILLION

IN THE MIDDLE EAST

SIX GORILLION FECKING DOLLARYDOOS

If only the security didn't mess up the crowd flow. we'd be hearing a lot more cheering.

REMEMBER THE 6 TRILLION

oy vey muh 6 trillion

I giggled at this

Remember the 6 trillion in the middle east.

WHOZZA WOMEN?

Kek'd and check'd.

Fresh OC on the income.

SIX TRILLION

OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

A GREAT WALL

MONGOLIANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

The Jews are going to kvetch hard with the "dog whistle" bullshit.

WE SOVEREIGN AGAIN

just realised im 5 minutes behind

GIVE EM HELL TEFLON DON

THIS JUST IN: TRUMP CALLS FOR A NEW CRUSADE AND DECLARES HE WILL HAVE ANY NATION THAT WOULD JOIN HIM

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

Can't wait for the new party grounds to be built.

That Polish motherfucker still wins

ITS NOT A REGULAR WALL ANYMORE IT IS A ==GREAT WALL== !

Careful with that, Trump asked us not to tell anyone until Monday.

Kek, it takes only the time of a breath for him to shit on them

Why would you blur out Linda Glocke's name?

Can you find a better pic for Mattis? He looks sleepy there.

What did he mean by this?

(fucking checked)

I DONT NEED TO SAY ((((WHO)))) IS LETTING THEM IN

that guy knows whats what

GERMANY BTFO

Daily reminder we're occupying your country you stupid cunt.

Welp, you heard it folks. Trump confirmed anti-LGBTQ++.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER ORLANDO

I bet he can kill about 50 ragheads even in his sleep.

SOMALI SHITSKINS BTFO

We need to find a pic of Mattis in his Mad Dog mode.

It's genius actually. He makes the women cheer with the first part, but with the second part he lets everyone know that he knows about the double standard

lol

(Checked)
Oy vey

(CHECKED)

WE COMING FOR YOU MERKEL!

Many have already died just viewing his image.

STUPID STUPID REFUGEE PROGRAMS

DEAD COLD FLAT

That is exactly what I was thinking.

checked

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

DRAIN THE SWAMP

he's pretty happy in most pictures online

He looks like his ass still hurts from the Swedish Deluge.

SYRIAN REFUGEES BTFO!

Quads confirmed, middle eastern genocide soon.

AIPAC ON SUICIDE WATCH

NO MORE REFUGEES
DRAIN THE SWAMP

FOREIGN LOBBYISTS BTFO

>B-But Trump is a zionist shill goys guys, he's backtracking on everything

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Second picure

I mean, doesn't this literally mean AIPAC is gonzo? Why have I never seen the kikes freaking out about that in particular?

Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyy

It's HAPPENING

Top left looks pretty good if you can find it without the text.

Trump: "I don't care what you faggots think, I'm going to MAGA anyway!"

yeah, second looks good

Second one, no question.

I don't know how you can consider him happy on this one

He's building a wall JUST LIKE ISREAL IS!!!

Holla Forums BTFO!

NEW INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
NO PENALTY TO HAVING A FAMILY
DRAIN THE SWAMP OF CORRUPTION
MAD DOG IS BETTER

AGENTS OF CHANGE

see

Wew

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

Probably because they don't want to draw attention to the fact that they are kike pieces of shit who have been fucking over the American people forever. If they started kvetching loudly right now about it, people would catch on quick.

Is there a how to into politics

I really feel I could vote on shit in the interest of my people and would love the chance to do so.. I kind of want to go door to door in my area for some kind of entry into local politics. Work for their vote.

First one. He looks like a lord of death there.

SPACE COLONIZATION

TIRED OF WINNING YET, ANONS?

TRUMP CALLING OUT DEFEATIST SHILLS

Start out local. Speak to your local congressman and ask if you can help out in any capacity.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

volunteer at your local party HQ

NOT IN THE LEAST.

MEME LEVELS CRITICAL

That is the second one.

What was your point?

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE LADS

I'm going tomorrow.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

so much winning

Seems that way. I was thinking about Goebbels diary where he talks about feeling depressed and hopeless, he meets Hitler and starts feeling better. I now know the feeling.

Become a community organizer. It is one of the qualifications for being President.

Damn man, I don't think Mattis ever looks angry on camera. He's got some karate chops and quality smug though.

LOOK AT USA
WE'RE THE CAPTAINS AGAIN

Has anyone else noticed that everyone in the audience is white?

Imagine being that guy Trump is pointing at. Imagine how he feels.

too late to explore planet

too early to explore space

just in time for the meme presidency

IS TRUMP A TIME TRAVELER OR NOT?

He's warning the establishment to get on board or be crushed by the Trump Army. Will they listen this time?

WE CAPTAINS NOW

He better continue doing rallies, fam

Of course not. They never fucking learn.

I'LL SAY IT ONE LAST TIME
WE ARE GOING TO COME TOGETHER AND MAGA

Glorious bants as always Mr. President.

No, thank YOU god emperor Trump.

You think Mad Dog has a plan to kill every mother fucker in the room.?

The mad dog pictures have never be seen because only his enemies see it. And they don't live to take a picture.

HOLY SHIT THE SONG

MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN

GODDAMN THAT WAS HIGH ENERGY

I FEEL LIKE STRAPPING ON MY BOOTS AND KICKING A COMMIE'S TEETH IN LADS

Disgusting

SEIG ZEON

Actually smug would work for America's general as we've got the biggest military strength in the world.

All the better for us. We'll fucking crush them.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k

you can't always get what you want

So Goebbels?

I'm being blown away by this high energy

Pls stop winning burgers. I've had a boner since november 8 and it just won't go away.

I also have this problem

kek

Mattis stance on muds is great, but what's his stance on sending whites to die for the jew?

Stay classy Trump.

What country are you in, user?

Sieg. In German the last letter in the ei/ie letter pair is pronounced.

You better be using that boner to make some babies user.

KEK

dubs confirm yes

CNN kikes whining about press comments

OY VEY

Yes Miller is Goebbels.
Autistic fucks need to get over that already.

Well done lad.

Kek reincarnated Goebbels as a jew for the lulz

good jab

Trump compares MAGA to Andrew Jackson! I love this guy

-CNN
holy shit wew lad

Autists BTFO'd by dubs.

He kind of looks like Rand Paul tbh

If you want a Pozzed shitshow afterparty, head on over here for the Doritos Pope's yearly address:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9O7N3GkG_o

I still would prefer the first, but there's probably no way to remove the text and it's not very high quality due to compression. This cand do too.

did they really say this?

Checked for
THE SUBVERSION IS COMPLETE

as much as I like to laugh with Holla Forumsirgins, not today.

Theeeere it is. Great work lad. Saved.

CNN super salty

LOVE IT

Noice.

yes.

why is his sign so small

It was cheaper than the big sign.

It was cheaper

trying to save some shekels on paper, goy.

WE GOING TO SPACE

I have a feeling that China is going to cease talking shit and start acting real polite very soon.

it's cheaper

I hear France has already surrendered.

Question: what is you guys' take on the Luegenpresse story right now, that Trump's saving of the Carrier jobs is a scam?

They say that 2300 jobs were leaving, and Trump only saved a 1000 of them, while the rest are still going to Mexico. They say that Trump basically paid them off to keep the 1000, instead of threatening them with the 35% tariff he promised if they didn't keep all the jobs here.

What's the truth Holla Forums? Is Trump compromising or am I missing something? Thanks.

topkek

MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING, HELP ME!

(checked)

This guy on Fox News is actually pretty redpilled

They still don't realize how lucky they are they're only being laughed at and mocked.

Luegenpresse gonna Luegenpresse

the figure they were reporting before Trump saved the jobs was that 1400 jobs were being lost. Trump saved 1100. Now they're inflating the number that was being lost to make it look bad when Trump managed to save the vast majority of them.
Sure its a bit of a compromise but that's how business deals work, its a hell of a lot better than all being gone.

Yeah, that's not really a good answer. You need to provide an alternate explanation of Trump's Carrier deal or refute their narrative in some way.

Sing. SING LOUDER.

Ok, this is good- so they are changing the number of jobs that were moving. Do you have a source on this, so we can expose the lie?

I suppose if the media says it then it must be true. I used to be of the opinion that they just twisted facts but at this point I can't trust a single word at all, I do not trust their "sources" at all.

You're still saying that he allowed some jobs to go to Mexico. He promised that ALL our jobs would stay here. If Trump compromises on this, how do we know he won't compromise on the more important issue of deportation?

They're going to spin it any negative way they can to smear him as much as possible about any thing they can find. They won't ever change.
Fuck them forever.

Why are you concern trolling faggot? He's not even sworn in yet?

I can finally bring this out!

Most of the others leaving are shitty min. wage call center jobs. He saved the ones you can support a family on. Still, MSM numbers are overinflated for total jobs.

Fuck you. Expecting him to keep his promises isn't concern trolling.

If Trump says he will do something, I damn well expect him to do it. That's what I voted for.

So did he do what he said, or not?

you answered you own question there, user.

sure you did.

Nah, you're just being a whiney faggot.

Tucker has been pro-Trump as long as I have

since day one

prove it, shill.

spacing to make the flow of thoughts clearer, to separate the points

1100 is also on the low end. They are adding improvements (16 million, again low end) and expansions to the factory, adding jobs to build it and then to staff the expansions. There will be much more down the road but they probably don't want to over sell because of investors.
Source is the speech he gave at Carrier earlier today

Yes, basically. You do realize the President has the complete authority to deport ALL illegal aliens immediately, right? The fact that you would accept anything less means that you are a cuck.

Any real friend of the people would just start rounding up all of them on day one. It isn't hard.

He said it multiple times in several speeches during his campaign.

Nice goalpost shift Schlomo

Yes, it is. Have you been living under a rock? Presidents can do whatever they want nowadays. The President's powers are nearly unlimited now.

You're kinda bad at this Hershel.

prove it shill.

The President has the power to immediately order the deportation of all illegals on day one, yes. He doesn't need to pass anything. That is the law on the books. He just has to say: "Do it."

Easy as that. If he doesn't do it, he is a liar.

Yeah the President isn't a dictator retard, he has to schmooze congress to do literally anything

Your kikery has not gone unnoticed. You are not among friends.

checked

obvious shill was obvious

You are so fucking bad at shilling it's hilarious

I may believe in meme magic but I don't think that Trump is a fucking arch-mage that can just wave his hands and boom! No more taco. He can DECLARE it, but mobilization takes time unlike what these kike shills

are suggesting.

Do you even realize how obvious you shills are?

Obama didn't issue some dictates because of cowardice, because he didn't want to face the backlash.

If Trump doesn't have the balls to deport all the illegals, he is also a coward. The anti-whites will screech and whine for amnesty, but he will have the full legal authority to deport them all on day one. Will he do it? Yes, if he is a true friend of the American people.

I can see that I am not among friends. None of you care about Trump keeping his promises. Trump fanboydom seems to be more important than White genocide. If he doesn't take care of our demographic problem, what was the point?

Any compromise on deportation will render his Presidency useless to us.

Jesus you impatient fuck, wait a little bit.

not the french foreign legion

Is that all you were briefed on before they sent you here?

If by "coward" you mean "bound by the literal interpretation of his powers as Chief of the Executive Branch" then yes my mentally impaired friend you are correct. You are clearly a defeatist shill. It's hilarious you think you can come here after an hour of Trump telling us himself he's planning to do all these things day one and have us believe your shitty demoralization attempts.

Eric and Don Jr should be swapped tbqh, Don Jr is the swarthier of the two.

thats it guys, Trump (more like DRUMPF) has gone back on everything he's stood for even though he's not in office yet. #I'mwithhernow

How am I a shill just for asking if Trump is keeping his promises or not? All I wanted was for someone to explain to me how the media narrative was wrong and he actually was keeping his promises, so that I could defend him to others. We need good answers to Trump criticisms. Crying "Muh God emperor!" isn't enough.

We voted for him because we want him to be different. So I just wanted to know if this deal is a compromise. Some of you are saying that it is and we should just accept that.

Thank you to those of you who pointed out the inflated job number- that helped me a lot.

Probably a MGTOW. Doesn't realize the importance of culture in kickstarting white baby production.

TRUST ME GOY, I'M ONE OF YOU

POLAND / AMERICA ALLIANCE TO SAVE EUROPE

Dude. Plz…

FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE, WHY HASN'T HE BUILT A SPACE STATION WITH HIS OWN TWO HANDS YET?

I AM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

Trump is a stepping stone towards the goal of preserving white America. Trump is not the final solution; don't expect him to be, or else you will be disappointed. Our job to guide him toward our interests.

wtf I hate Trump now

Filtered for jew-posting.

Well said Adolf

user, you should know better than to trust the Lugenpresse. He's never said he's going back on deportations, he said 3 million were going back right off the bat since those are the ones either in custody or in prison, while ICE will prepare for finding the others.

Did you seriously just say that Obama felt bound to keep within his Constitutional powers? LOLOLOLOLOL

Basically, yes, if you are a White Nationalist that is the only reason you voted for Trump. Without deportation of all the illegals, our ship is sunk. Plugging the leak won't matter now, without reversing the demographic change. All illegals must be removed from the country or we will become a minority. Keeping this promise is the CRUX of the whole Trump presidency.

Of course he's not the final solution, but we will never arrive there unless he takes care of the demographics. In 8 years another Obama will be elected if he allows the Mestizos to stay and breed

Read the rest of his posts, he's a concern shill.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Are you seriously trying to pen the DUDE WAIT FOR HITLER novel or what?

Wtf I hate Trump now, I am now #withkikes

You got me JIDF, I am now demoralized. I was gonna go out and fertilizer bomb the Israeli embassy but now…eh I just feel so demoralized. I guess I'll take a nap instead.

HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YOU FUCKING RETARD HOW CAN HE DEPORT PEOPLE

TAKE YOUR SHITTY SHILLING SOMEWHERE ELSE

Guys, there are a bunch of turtles with swastikas painted on their shells slowly marching down my street, and sometimes I hear what sounds like a .22 going off. What's going on?

so basically were gohan and trump is vegeta in this situation?
I want to edit this in with cell as a jew but I am shit at editing

ah, I see now

Quick question, do you get paid per post or per reply, Chaim?

Yes, I still believe that he will keep his promise to deport all the illegals, but I don't know if my faith is misplaced.

I just wondered if he didn't keep his promise on this. Because if he broke his promise here, that might mean I'm up for a disappointment next year. I hope not.

No, I'm saying that we need an effective stepping stone for Hitler. Is Trump going to do what is necessary to be that stepping stone, or not? To pave the way for Hitler, we must reverse White demographic decline.

If he doesn't deport all the illegals, our ship is sunk.

You're the retard. I didn't say anything about deporting people now. I said that he can do so immediately upon becoming President. Do you even read, brah?

I wish I could get paid to post on this shithole. No, I'm just a guy who loves his people and wants Trump to do what he says. But apparently that means I'm a Kike.

Concerned troll strikes again

Do you even know what he's already said he's going to do about deportations? Not this bullshit you're saying, because he never said he was going to do that on "day 1."

You'll be more than dissapointed this time next year Moishe…

Yes, I know. He will deport the criminal aliens first, followed by the rest. And that's fine by me, as long as he eventually deports them ALL. My problem is the worry that he won't get around to deporting the rest.

And I was simply pointing out that he doesn't have to do it this way. He COULD just order all illegals out on day one. The fact that he isn't doing that is a little problematic and concerning. Why do it in stages? Unless you are setting people up to accept the non-criminal ones…

Hitler was so right about jewish doublespeak. I see it everyday since I learned about it. Fucking kikes.

Yes. There it is. You need more training, Chaim.

You need remedial instruction in reading comprehension.

Hello Tumblr. Are you enjoying your stay?

It's such a famous quote. These insights in Mein Kampf applies today more than ever, and it's so obvious. It's like he was writing for our time now.

Yes, I'm raising a concern. We really need to move past the idea that concern is bad. It's good to be concerned- it means you care. I am concerned that Trump keeps his promises. I saw another post on here where somebody said that if Trump took a shit in Holla Forums's mouth, Holla Forums would still believe that Trump was playing 4D chess. I'm beginning to believe that person was right.

Did I use a word that was too "grown-up" for you? I'm sorry.

If what you say is true, you need to calm the fuck down and take a wait and see attitude atm.

>We really need to move past the idea that concern is bad
>oy vey just the other day somebody said mean things about Holla Forums isn't that concerning goys?

Fucking hell, stop replying to this shill - you're only giving it more shekels

If you respond, it wins

I am calm. I don't know why everybody got up in arms over me asking whether or not Trump compromised in this deal with Carrier. It should be a simple question to answer.

Did he, or didn't he, do what he said he was going to do? Are any Carrier jobs still moving to Mexico? Did he keep all these Americans' jobs here? If Carrier still has a plant in Mexico, will he put a 35% tariff on any Carrier products that cross the border?

Ok okay, you're right. I'll filter him. First I have to say

Fucking kek.

This is a thread for a rally that's over, so it's essentially already dead. We're just picking his brain to find more shill keywords and key-phrases to make them easier to spot later. We're pumping him for info and every response this retard reveals another tactic.

He really doesn't like me, so he takes the petulant smug tone to try and make me look foolish to others, but to the less mean people he tries to keep concern trolling. It's pretty fascinating actually to watch him try (and fail) to adapt.

Guys, what if the rally was just a plot by Trump to make us accept the brown people? That's the only reason he won't deport them before he's president, I'm deeply concerned about this matter.

If you're not wanting to eventually bring about Hitler, I can see why you are attacking me.

That's old news. He is a civic nationalist publicly, which means his policies follow, even if he is pro-white within. So yes, he is.

you can never bring back Hitler, only his spirit. Bring back his spirit, and he will come.

IF TRUMP DOESN'T BUILD THE ENTIRE WALL IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES I'M CALLING THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS AND CHANGING MY VOTE

HE HAS TEN MINUTES

IM VERY CONCERNED I SWEAR I'LL DO IT

Didn't vote, T.B.H.

Did you watch his rally? What did he say about how this Carrier deal got started? Exactly.

Oh baby…

Oh come on now Chaim, you can share with me. Is it per post or per reply? I am legitimately curious about how you kikes do things over there in terms of payment.

damn son

Dubs.

It's human nature. I am nice to those who are nice to me. If somebody speaks to me fairly, I speak fairly back. If someone is an asshole, I am an asshole back.

Not everyone is an idiot like you and thinks I am a shill or a Jew.

That's what I mean by "Hitler." I mean the next great folkish leader. Great dubs by the way! Encouraging.

does this mean any aging Trump undergoes while president can be attributed to spending time in the hyperbolic time chamber?

This is a rip-off of Christian liturgy. Hell is forever.

Oh baby baby we're ascending quick, nice ID

Consider your dubs checked, m8.

No, I haven't watched the rally yet. I came to this thread of people that did, hoping that you all would tell me something he said in the rally, to allay my fears. Then a bunch of assholes jumped my case and called me a Yid.

B-BAKA! IT'S NOT LIKE I WANTED YOU TO BE CONCERNED OR ANYTHING…UGUU~~

Guys look I have my own JIDF-tsdundere now.

WE WILL CONSTRUCT A GREAT WALL AT THE BORDER

He wants it to be known as the Great Wall of Trump…

Do you have any idea where you are? Seriously…

How will Finns ever recover?

I'm sure they will find a way, they are a strong people.

DRAIN THE SWAMP

archive.is/2pcP3>Carrier’s decision to move its Indiana factory to Monterrey, Mexico, will eliminate 1,400 jobs by 2019. Donald Trump quickly made the factory Exhibit A in his argument against the trade policies of Republicans and Democrats alike. But can he deliver?

I don't care if finnigolians are mongrels tbh, that just means they will be fierce fighters. The Great Khan of Khans rape genes are in their blood. Might as well use it.

You're weak-minded if the questions I raise are causing you to be concerned. If you really have confidence in Trump, you should be able to answer my questions. You should just say, "Well, user, here's the truth about how he actually kept his promises in the Carrier deal. Sorry, but the media has misled you again."

Instead I got screeching that I was a Kike and people saying that it didn't matter whether or not Trump kept his promise. The hysterical reaction must mean that it's a soft spot for some people. Did the God Emperor let you down?

Personally, I don't care if he breaks every other promise if he keeps the one about deportation. But if he compromised here, he may compromise there.

Thanks for the source friend

He's not even in office yet, he can't do shit anyway.

Ok, let's follow this line of argument. So are you suggesting that when he takes office, he will actually take a harder line on Carrier and prevent all the jobs from leaving? Because I could respect that argument better than the one that says it doesn't matter if he compromised.

Exactly, I did a school project on Genghis Khan in elementary school.

>reddit spacing

I-I JUST HAPPENED TO BE WALKING BY, AT 10PM, LIKE SCHOOLGIRLS DO, A-AND I HAD THESE CONCERNS I WANTED YOU TO FEEL…I-ITS NOT LIKE I BAKED THEM FOR YOU OR ANYTHING! B-BAKA…

Guys JIDF-kun is really cute. He really just wants me to love and be concerned about him.

Do your own research then kike, and stop going in to unrelated threads, concern trolling, and asking people to spoon feed you. You're making assumptions and putting words in others mouths, and jumping to conclusions.

weeb faggot. Stop appropriating another culture unless you really are a slant-eyed mongoloid

no;^)

Everything European is superior to everything that is not, including our animation. Everything Germanic is superior to everything else European, but I won't even go there…

If you were expecting him to not compromise then you're a stupid fuck that never read Art of the Deal.

They literally get paid by the response… a CTR leak months ago proved it.

If he compromises, what was the point of this whole exercise?

Modern Western animation is tumblr tier garbage like Steven Universe.

He's obviously not commenting in good faith, so why do you think your advice to him will go heeded? He's doing this deliberately.

Filter and ignore him you fucking faggots.

Never go into business because you would fail horribly.

>>>/TRS/

Goddamn it, I'm not a fucking shill! Not everyone who disagrees with you or has a concern is a shill!

Yes, you really are starting to trigger me. Good job.

lel

kill yourself

Hmmm… where have I heard this phrase before…

I like how you italicized deliberately, so that it looks extra spooky and sinister.

Did you forget that alcohol is Haram?

Are you…TRIGGERED?____;^)

You must not have ever been around actual muslims they break that shit all the time. Hell when I was in Afghanistan the Afghani soldiers would pay us to burn them porn DVDs.

Don't focus on the phrasing, focus on the meaning I am trying to convey. You should be proud of your own race and culture. You should not think that another race's culture is superior to your own (unless you're non-White of course).

If you are a Celt, be Celtic. If you are a German, be Germanic. If you are a Greek, be Hellenic. Stop trying to be something you are not.

Anime sucks. Probably my biggest criticism of it is that all the girls look the same. They literally all have the same face with different color schemes. How can you possibly tell the characters apart? They are all cookie cutter, much like the gooks themselves.

hahahah checked

You really should fuck off back to TRS you fucking retard.

But each group has it's own specific rhetoric. Which is how it's easy to spot someone from who's an outsider.

o i am laffin

If you were in Afghanistan that explains a lot. You're a freaking military ZOGbot. I hate military people. Just low IQ losers who couldn't get into college. It's real easy to be a mindless moron and live off the taxpayers, isn't it, you freaking welfare queen?

You're starting to make me like TRS. Here I was, thinking that Holla Forums was a National Socialist board, and TRS was just an (((Alt-Right))) controlled opp. But now you're making me rethink it. Are you saying that TRS is actually proud of European culture, and you're all a bunch of weeaboos?

I'm likely smarter than you and I'm sure as hell more useful in a combat situation.

Yeah you should go to TRS and never come back, you'll be much happier there

Keep it up boys he's starting to sperg into overdrive!

this is now an Asuka-posting thread

Nice D&C tactic now.
You've proven that you are truly a shill, or totally ignorant of where you are.

Back to whatever dumpster you crawled out of, trash.

Yeah, like that matters. I'll be chilling over here in the homeland, eating a Big Mac and a large fries while you're over in some shithole dying for my sins. Have fun.

I'm glad all your ZOGbot brothers died in Iraq and Afghanistan. It was fun living it up while you idiots died for Greater Israel. My only regret is that any of you guys survived to come back here and leech off of us.

Hi goon

Gas yourself before we get to you

I am a National Socialist. No real National Socialist supports the US military.

wew lad.

KEK NICE

TIME TO REVEAL MY ULTIMATE D&C TACTIC

YOUR

WAIFU

A

SHIT

It could easily be solved if we just had a President with integrity and a backbone.

Hitler rose to power within a democratic system, you know. I don't know how many times we have to keep telling you idiots that. Violence is not necessary. Violence does not work. That is what the 1923 Putsch showed.

Absolutely Haram.
They are going through what Liverpool went through in the early 90s, and are run by a literally Insane Portuguese Man.

Kek. You're doing everything right by the playbook…

I realize that this is a difficult concept for someone like you who likely possesses a double digit IQ but the US is not Germany. Germany did not have the demographics situation to begin with.

Yeah, that's cool, but your waifu a shit.

Okay.

Wait…so the playbook is to actually have standards?

I have yet to declare my "waifu."

I don't actually like Asuka, I just like NGE

Disgusting and manly

Is that Michelle Obongo?

Gross. Probably a tranny.

I wouldn't be so sure about that anymore, friend.

I like both

It's the shill D&C playbook and your following it word for word. We have a copy of your tactic book, you know that right?

My real waifu is also not Erio Touwa

I'm not a shill. And after dealing with the people in this thread, I don't know why anyone would waste money putting shills on here. You guys do enough divide and conquer on your own. You're weirdly suspicious of anyone and everyone, and way too quick to yell "Jew." You viciously attack anyone who disagrees with the hive mind in the slightest. It would be better if you would have intelligent discussions with people.

PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG
PING PONG

Nice try but your waifu is already in my basement, you were too weak to protect her

Just look at all this shit taste, /wooo/ boys……

Reported for posting tranny porn.

can confirm this is the current state of oldschool runescape

Pls explain how Joshi is "tranny porn"

I really should pick some waifu just because of how much they trigger shills. I'm not even a huge anime fan, most seasons there aren't even any shows I can tolerate watching.

Just pick any of them. They all look the same.

The more bugeyed and less humanly proportioned the better.

1) Josh is a man's name.
2) It looks like a man.
3) You call him a "woo boy"
Kill yourself degenerate.

I'll admit I'm a huge anime fan, but if it weren't for how fucking mad anime makes shills I'd barely post it all.

Also they hate Asuka the most, so I post her the most.

Are you new to imageboards?

Kek, I can't wait to watch a Brave user explain Japanese Women's Wrestling to you

This is a fair criticism of Holla Forums. Another fair criticism of Holla Forums is that it has too many NEETSoc larpers who aren't actually familiar with chan culture

(((9d5449))) (39)

Alright let's see now…

Unfortunately, everyone ITT took notice so that's a 50% reduction on your salary shlomo. Try to improve your concern shilling next time.

Don't forget to factor in all the (you)s we gave him

Shes the most anti-semetic

I've been here for a long time. I'm pretty familiar with chan culture. I just wish it would change because it is degenerate. This board needs to go full European and National Socialist.

I know that double slashes indicate boards, but I have no desire to visit his tranny porn board.

there's that word again.

WEEBSOC TILL I DIE, NO KIKE SHILL CAN TAKE MUH WAIFU FROM ME

/wooo/ is a wrestling board, its been around for years. Joshi is what they call women's wrestling in Japan.

Your waifu is a shit

No. Trump is not an extremist. He's not a true Nationalist. He's not far Right. His policies are pretty good. He's not your beloved Hitler. He never will be. We'll never have a Hitler in the US unless the country breaks apart and in the process the majority white portion of the country solidifies into its own block and elects one. There won't be any racially motivated policies created that infringe on the rights of non-white Americans under Trump. Won't happen. Doesn't matter how much we want them gone. He's not that guy. Stop pretending. Honestly, the destiny of the US is more than likely to slowly die, and then eventually balkanize into highly racially segregated nations. Unless Trump, and other future Presidents can manage to make life so comfortable, and Lefties continue to subvert society behind the curtain, and we end up as a big brown nasty mess. I like Trump's policies, but it's a double-edged sword. The more comfy living gets, the more we have a history of ignoring the demographic problem in this country as we hide away in our white enclaves.

Are you seriously suggesting that the Jews want you to embrace National Socialism, and that rejecting National Socialism is opposing the Jews?

Just think a minute.

Why do South Eastern Asian women always seem so borderline tranny looking?

As everyone who has studied National Socialism in America knows, they're almost all Jews trying to stir up more Holohoax bucks

There's no reason why he shouldn't deport the illegals, though. He can do that under the guise of civil nationalism. It has nothing to do with race. But of course it does and it will secretly help us. That is all I want him to do, just stop the flow of non-whites and deport the ones that are here. He doesn't have to be a true Nationalist for that. That's just the law.

Hitler liked both Japan and cartoons, odds are he would have been into anime.

It's a new age lad, the good ole days after Trump's election…

Well, I'm a German, so all I care about is my people. I'd be happier if National Socialism would return to Germany. Then I'd move back there. Forget America.

Tattoos are trashy.

She's Far Eastern
But I know what you mean.
Men and Women look so similiar down there it's disturbing..

Globalist kikes are blown the fuck out. I hope Trump does a nation wide tour over the next couple of months until his inauguration, completely bypass the mainstream media's messages and reawakens the normies to nationalism.

His favorite cartoons were from Disney, an American animator of Norman Germanic descent.

He allied with Japan. I am not aware of him liking Japanese culture. I am sure that pic of him in a Kimono is fake.

Very fine digits, but what makes you think this would happen? The country isn't particularly racially segregated already. Even The South with their astronomical nigger population percentage still have many whites. It doesn't seem obvious to me that they would become a black nation, let alone other parts of the country not becoming white. Suppose Washington state broke off; it's overwelmingly white, but I seriously doubt it would become a white ethnostate. Too cucked.

It would be great if Germany went full 1488. Imitating the Third Reich in America would just be inauthentic IMO. We need our own brand of far-right nationalism

Dubs confirm.
Kek's Will be done.

Let's hope. And on that optimistic note, I'm leaving the thread. Thank you to everyone for the discussion, even the haters and losers who called me a shill, as Trump would say.

Damning historical evidence says otherwise…

It's very culturally segregated though, especially in terms of attitudes toward minorities. Minorities would sooner move to places like Chicongo if things got ugly down south

I am completely unsurprised by your lack of awareness.
I'm sure you're also unaware of the heavy influence from Disney back then on modern anime as well as how shitty modern Western animation is.

If things went to complete shit in the South niggers would basically kill themselves off as soon as we cut off support.

I hope he does that as well, and regardless of what the propagandist media or bitching Leftists say, he can do it, and should. Morality isn't even a question here, it's entirely legal and lawful. They wouldn't be able to use moral arguments to bring (manipulate) enough people to their side to stop Trump because of the fact that it'd be legal and lawful. Doesn't stop the demographic problem, and the end result is probably the same, but it slows it down and gives the problem to a later generation I suppose. We'll all get to live it up and let our great great grandchildren deal with the true demographic problems and open mass attacks on white people, which will, further down the line, with the diminishing economy as white people become a greater minority, cause the inevitable balkanization of the country. Unless, again, they can keep the economy stable and keep us complacent in our little white enclaves, as city dwelling whites turn browner and browner over the years, and our children leave for cities and suffer the same result. That's one of the ways I saw Clinton being better. She would have destroyed the economy and white people would have no choice but to deal with these problems now.

video related

If we balkanize, then if you're white in a majority non-white nation, especially after the process that caused the balkanization, you're not going to be very comfortable, and you're going to suffer increasingly frequent attacks. So whites will definitely flee to the whitest nations to come from the fall, and from there elect politicians who promise to protect the country from allowing in the non-whites who are seen as aggressors.

these niggers ended up getting arrested on felony drug and weapon charges because the videos showed them holding stolen guns

Cancer, make it a hair accessory.

You faggots are on the internet looking at stupid cartoon pictures of women when you could be looking at actual white women on cam.

That really depends on what kind of situation we're talking about. If we're talking about one in which there is no government in the majority non-white areas then there won't be a need to flee(except for the areas that are the worst) because history has shown time and again that we are far superior when it comes to warfare of all forms.

That's degenerate as fuck. You're paying money to Jews to watch white women (who are probably SJWs) debase themselves on camera. No thanks, Schlomo

I bet your ancestors were some of the shitskins that complained about Greek sculptors making ideal versions of women instead of marrying chewbacca in a burqa after the turkroach invasions.

"Colonial" America is the only plausible brand of American nationalism. Kind of styled like your pic there, or my pic related.

So let's dissect this: The only people who can authentically identify with this are Anglo-Americans and German-Americans. All other white groups can easily find themselves identifying with it though, because they see those people and themselves as both "white". So 20th century Irish and Italian Americans adopt this "Colonial" America identity easily.

Blacks cannot identify with this brand because they were slaves during the time period. They must all be sent back to Africa, because this will never be reconciled.

Westerners though. Even white Anglo-American Californians cannot identify with Colonial America because they place they grew up and call home never had any of that culture or brand in it. Lewis and Clarke may have reached the Pacific, but it wasn't meaningfully present. Anybody who grew up west of the Mississippi won't identify with the Colonial America brand. If we augment the brand with Pioneer America, then it may include them too.

Texas has their own deeply entrenched brand. If they aren't exterminated by Mexicans, they'll be their own nation after the collapse of America.

Utah will probably eventually become a Mormon nation. Those people are always loyal to their own above anybody else.

You kind of sound like a nigger talking about how whitey be weak. Just because numale faggots can't doesn't mean that the rest of us can't. You'd also be surprised how quickly people can uncuck themselves when their lives are on the line.

only 3% of the citizens fought in the revolutionary war

QUADS CONFIRM

Get ready to cleanse the Middle East again…

Do you think you have a change with her or something? O-oh user…

No doubt we're superior, but we're at the peak of first world comfort, and thus as weak as we've ever been. People would sooner flee than fight. Blacks and Hispanics already have a street level means of organizing, in the primitive tribal way they do, and will start killing and attacking whites day one should it happen. The blackest nations will look like South Africa on steroids. Anyway, it's my belief that this would happen, then whites would amass into one or two nations, and elect far Right leaders to protect them, which will include the deaths of millions upon millions of non-whites and possibly the retaking of lost land. Long-term this could see the US become white again. Although should it happen Mexico will swoop in to claim land. Who knows. This could be 200 years from now… If it doesn't happen though we'll become a big impoverished and oppressed brown mass. We'll never out-breed the sub-humans. Never. We'll never be able to remove them from our land legally. There will always been too many whites against us. Those are our two options.

Appalachia America would probably be a thing in a scenario where everything breaks down.

Who's the semen demon

No. I got banned from MFC for saying shit about black people a couple years ago. My name on my CC, not my IP. Funny. I just watch for free. Here's another I like.

That looks even more boring than watching some faggot play games on Twitch

I like the way you think user.
I'm a WA fag and what you say holds some truth, I may not be able to culturally identify much with colonial america, but I can ethnically. I'm Swedecuck/anglokike

I can identify HEAVILY with the western frontier though, that shit is alive and well, though I guess it represents more of a libertarian lifestyle. I'm not a dude weed lmao faggot either. But I can respect people just wanting their own chunck of land and wanting everyone else to fugg off.

You sit on cam sites and just find and look at white women?

This country has been at war for the past 15 years. There is no shortage of young able-bodied combat veterans. Veterans capable of fighting and training other citizens to fight.

Who is the girl based off of?

I'm not watching for amusement. I watch when I'm horny. That's the point of a cam site. Even watching just to see white women still beats looking at fucking cartoon images of women.

Maybe where you live.

Whites have their own ways of organizing as well. Surely you've seen the same in your community when a tragedy hits a family that the community rallies around them, churches raise funds, people bring them food, etc. Unlike black communities who mostly tear each other down we build each other up and are capable of great violence when pushed.

I think you make some good points, but I expect more of the fault lines to be based around today's geographic regions. You have the Colonial NE, the Dixie South, the Wild West, the Degenerate West Coast, the Conservative Midwest, etc.

I think you're right. I'm just trying to think of the best case scenario. If we flipped on hardcore American nationalism, what is the best we could do? How much of America could we salvage? I think eventual balkanization is an inevitable certainty at this point.

I've never seen it first-hand. All I know is, white people are passive and overly kind (and these days most white men are small and have pathetic musculature, or large guts hanging over their belts), or just passive. Niggers are aggressive and quick to violence. So when things go down I see white people getting killed and fleeing to safety rather than fighting. Maybe some will fight, but they'd be a minority. Same as in South Africa with the farmers who refuse to leave, while all the other whites just flee to the whitest safety net they can find. They'd be killed, if by nothing more than sheer number. Rural hunters and the like who've been living on family land for a century or more will stay and fight. But the thing about the US is, we don't have ties to the land. Most of us are somewhat fresh meat, while many others move around, from city to city, or town to town. Most people don't have family land to take pride in and protect. It's easier to run when you've got nothing holding you in place. especially whites in cities. They'll take big losses and flee en masse. They're the weakest among us. They're pathetic. Then niggers and wetbacks from cities will slowly move outward and take losses from rural hunters, farmers etc., but eventually they'll gather enough numbers to go out and take the land by numbers. All in all, if we're a minority, then we're not winning, and we won't organize to the point of taking it back. Germans didn't organize in the '30s, they were organized by Hitler and others who laid the groundwork for them. They followed. We're not great organizers, we're great followers. Same with Rome. We do well with structure. We conquer well when we have structure and orders. Without it we get conquered.

I'm going to take a guess here and say that you either live in a city or suburbs.

My mom told me my grandfather was in the Hitler youth. His wife was German. They came here just before WWII I believe. On the other side it's Irish and Polish. I used to think my Polish heritage was dull and prided myself on being of German and Irish descent. Ironically after coming to Holla Forums I now like my Polish side tenfold more than my German, which I feel disgraced by.

I live in the mountains.

Fuck the internet sometimes. all the times.

Something's fucking wrong with your community then.

Also
I'd take my chances with 1,000 versus 100,000 of them and odds are they couldn't even stop infighting to gather that many.

Jesus fucking christ this thread devolved into beyond cancer mode surprisingly quick.

0/10 worst trump rally thread I've read on Holla Forums, gas the japs

I think we would keep almost all. I think we would lose Southern CA, NYC, Chicago, and parts of the NE. Intially we would have losses in the Hispanic south, Portland, Austin TX, etc. but they could be reclaimed easily

Feel free to go back to Something Awful then. Sayonara, goon-kun!

How so? It does average age 50+, consisting mostly of retirees. I don't see how it's significantly different from most other mountain/rural areas though. People are kind. It's quiet. Nothing ever happens. It's comfortable. People adhere to the law and follow well. That's what white people are good at. Now should all that structure collapse, we're not going to turn into Mad Max style raiding parties. Never in our history has that happened. We've always needed structure and great leaders to find success. We're not primitive tribal niggers who just go around committing random violence on a mass scale due to some genetic impulsive desire. We won't conquer anything unless we have structure and leadership, otherwise we'll be killed. Again, there will be holdouts, and they'll effectively slow the hordes, but they won't stop them. Every single nigger and wetback is a grunt. Every single one. They may not be very effective, but they're willing and ready to commit violence. Every one. We're not. Most of us aren't. Now if a Hitler comes along and gives meaning and the promise of a better life and lays the groundwork, we'll follow. White people are natural followers; hence our current problems. If our leaders are bad, we end up in our current situation. If they're good, then it's another story. But we follow. We always follow and we're damn good at it.

Fukken check'd. Fellow German/Polish mutt here. My folks came from Pomerania mostly, one side is Polish and the other is German. Think I might adopt my Grandmother's family name in fact. Milka Although it's probably a anglicized version of a different name.

That’s an interesting map, because it’s also exactly how Trump would have done without Hillary’s vote stealing through fake votes, illegals voting, or dead people.

They have their tribal war lords and such. It'd happen. They operate through sheer violence and brute force. They'll just send the hordes in and die until they kill us. They'll send more niggers than we have bullets. The holdouts will eventually die. But they'll allow millions of other whites to escape through their actions, and they'll flee to a white nation and from there, under far Right leadership, form a highly aggressive resistance.

It all depends where you live and what lifestyle. I can tell you right now that the urban upper class is not gonna make it

They have nowhere near enough niggers for that. That you think that's even possible indicates to me that you are woefully underprepared yourself.

Oh I am. I'm broke. No guns at all. Just a combat knife.

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/85314

Surely you can afford this. It actually has received very good reviews and is priced so low because Taurus is trying to earn back their reputation after a huge recall several years ago

user you should really focus on pulling yourself together. Spend less time redpilling and more on getting your life in order. Also I might be off base here but if you're not involved with your local community get so. Its really bizarre to me that you live in a rural community that doesn't help each other, it seems more likely to me that there is support networks but you're detached a bit from your surroundings. Most rural places churches are a good place to start.

Actually it was last year. But the gun I linked to you is the Gen 2, that doesn't have defective safeties

Good.

That's scary cheap. But yeah, there's really no excuse not to own a weapon in the U.S. these days. Even if that Taurus is over someone's budget, $150 will easily purchase a serviceable used shotgun and a few boxes of ammo.

Yeah, I could probably get that. Every time I go looking at a gun, I come online for info, and everyone's always got negative shit to say about a certain gun (especially 9mm and "muh stopping power"), and this one's better than that, so in the end I never know what to get.

Or the Maverick 88 by Mossberg is very respectable and affordable. They're used by some militaries and police forces

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/37_1099/products_id/42628/Maverick 31046 88 12 20 CYL

It all depends how much you want to spend, how often you want to go shooting, and what you need it for/want to defend.

Shotgun for home defense or compact pistol for personal defense/concealed carry.

I can make recommendations if you'd like and if you can pick a budget. I'm pretty /k/nowledgable

9mm is effective enough and plentiful. Sometimes all you can do is research as best you can and then buy something you can afford.

I wonder…

A girl that chugged too much redpill that she became autistic Holla Forums poster in real life

If you think there is a very real possibility of things breaking down I'd recommend buying a rifle as well at some point since you live in the mountains.

That was actually the gun I was most concerned with. More so a high powered rifle (for bigger game) than a gun for personal protection. Personal protection is important, but far less an immediate necessity in my area, which is old and white. If things got bad enough to where I'd need personal protection, it probably wouldn't be unexpected, nor in my own home. Although if I move to a younger area, which I'd like, I'll probably go the rout of buying a pistol for carry, rather than a shotgun for home.

Rifles are a lot more expensive than pistols or shotguns, as is rifle ammo more expensive.

Just saw this post.
Actually we will, you can run if you want but the rest of us will hold our area, protect our area, and make niggers wish they never got the suicidal thought to invade our territory.
That's pretty fucking sad honestly.

I missed it. Anyone wana give me the low down?

ftfy

PRAISE KEK

i wish
t. Holla Forumsak

When will poland conquer Sweden and forcefully un-fuck it in revenge for the deluge?

It's probably just a really old translation

I love this chick.
Good for her.
Hope faggot reporter and his boyfriend protestor got fired for failing so horribly.

wew!

Man, that kid's excited.

FEELS ABSOLUTELY IMPERIAL MAN

In your case, retardation also seems to be forever.

CNN cunt jokes about Trump plane crashing off air

Omg when Kel is screaming while punching had me dying.

Ha ha ha so true, but the Scousers got taken apart yesterday by a wee Scottish lad named RYAN FRASER!

Jewish mod is bumplocking/deleting any threads that are not pro-trump!!
example

Board logs can be found here
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

See related for full understanding

8ch. pl/pol/res/25508.htm
I WILL GET BANNED FOR SAYING THIS