Rule #41 Check-In

Anyone else notice that a number of threads have slid to obscurity in the last 24 hours? Newfag here, I'm no KKK member but I am woke to the kikes. Since Turkey announced its invasion I haven't seen shit on here + all the ItalianGate and JA shit is being removed with only bait being bumped. Please tell me I'm not crazy!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5fxc5u/active_shooter_hostage_in_jacksonville_craigslist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glad someone made a thread, I don't know what it is, the quality of threads took a nose dive like two days ago. (that is, worse than it usually is) All I can see is like two sentence long threads with no source. I'm not saying it usually doesn't suck, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Also, this one isn't helping.

Yeah I thought it was a bit public but I need to know i wasn't alone. Thanks user. How do I do the black out so I dont get slid instantly?

Problem solved. Also I'm concerned after r/conspiracy went down right after a post about the Jacksonville attack being a "false flag". Bit suspicious. inb4 I get a knock on the door lmao

Being raided right now, faggot is churning out nothing but pure lunacy, report+hide

Oi vaey, is it the kikes? also which 3 letter agency

You're not crazy. The baby rapers have arrived and they want to shut it down.

This is what you do: When you arrive here go to catalog and scroll all the way to the bottom. Start there and only bump relevant threads. I saved the Aquino thread and a few others yesterday which were about to fall off. Do this again before you leave. Just bump a few, not everything. Some mods might ban you for bumping though it's never happened to me, just use discernment.

It feels good not to be the only one. This thread will be removed if enough people read it but I must know the truth! Yesterday there was an Assange post that mentioned him selling out Anonymous to the CIA and now its gone. We can't put up with this Orwellian's "Nanny State." Transparency in government is as essential as food or water. Long live Holla Forums, fuck SPEZ

Holy fuck!

I think I know whats up with the sliding.

Just take a look at French/pol/!

They're doing it in the night so that the anons don't see it coming and the thread is slid before they can react!

What the fuck is happening?

Anti-sage. BTW, you could just talk about the list of current events like normal people.

-Turkey confirms it's invading Syria
-Muh wikileaks is compromised daily disinfo
-I vaguely remember something about Italy but it didn't seem very important. Maybe migrants? Was it pedos again? Economy?
-PizzaPong going off as usual (19 threads wew)

THESE ((( COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS ))) AND THEIR NIGGER BOYFRIENDS ARE RAIDING US AGAIN!

Holy shit that's fucking huge. Archive it and lets keep looking boys. This will be saged eventually.

user, what happened in jacksonville? Do you mean the bank robbery?

You definitely aren't from around here.

Yep newblood here

Yes r/conspiracy posted that it was a "false flag" because they found a craigslist ad for a "CRISIS Actor" the day before.

What part of craigslist do they post those under? I live in jax and am looking for a job, I've been cruising cl every day, havn't seen that. Also, it was just a crazy nig with his dog

not sure, the cl post was on the subreddit but the sub went down earlier today and now its gone. Coincidence?

Wow what a bunch of meta conspiracy fags. Like you would read or want to read every single post. The mods do what they do and that is what makes forums and boards FUN.

Leave.

m.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5fxc5u/active_shooter_hostage_in_jacksonville_craigslist/

Sorry user, I'll go back to lurking, just wanted to know I wasn't alone.

the amount of shit threads has been pretty bad

You've got to realize this forum has pushed a lot of people's buttons. It's not hard for a small dedicated force to shuffle the board around. It is hard to fool an experienced user though. Learn to spot the shills and bait, you'll eventually find good content.

ty user, trying to learn as fast as possible but I guess it just takes time.

You will never be disciplined for bumping a thread if you bump it with a legitimate, on-topic, contributing post for that thread. You will get banned for empty-quoting, bot-posting, posting nothing but "bump", or posting absolute crap like "me too lol" in a thread that hasn't otherwise been bumped in three or more days. If you posted "has anyone heard anything more about this? I'm still interested" you would not get banned for that.

Necrobumping is against the rules, but adding genuine content to an older thread is not the same as necrobumping.

You will probably won't get in trouble for bumping a thread that's been bumped by someone else within the last 24 hours even if you bump it with a crap post or just "bump".