THE NUTRITIONAL JEW

THE NUTRITIONAL JEW

Processe food is what the jew wants to push on you. I'm talking sodas, readymade microwave meals with a zillion additives and little nutritional value, oily or sugary snacks etc.

I had acne and low energy until I cut out processed foods.

Now I'm eating beans, rice, potatoes, fresh veggies and frozen wild caught fish for the most part and I feel like a young god.

If you always had loads of sugar and oil you'll crave it for a while but the cravings will go away.

With nutritional jews you lose!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqFo59YveXo
lmgtfy
8ch.net
epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/our-favorite-french-onion-soup-51248680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck eats premade shit?

>>>/fit/

So…cooking thread?

I've been enjoying this sushi chef from Miami and his vids about various dishes they make at the restaurant. Funny part is that he shows the killing of lobsters in his other vids which has the libruls up in a tizzy. Then he keeps releasing vids of him killing lobsters.

GOOD AFTERNOON

Absolutely estrogenic.

I'm honestly surprised anyone posting here was eating this shit to begin with.

Waps have a great diet but too low on calories.

I love preparing me some home-made spaghetti with a nice sauce w/ lots of veggies. It makes me feel alive.

The Jew wants you to buy overpriced (((organic))) foods at (((trader joe's))) or (((whole foods))). The Jew wants you to drink healthy smoothies made with exotic shit that requires (((merchants))) to import them, blended in machines he's going to sell you. So think twice, next time you're buying that healthy coconut sugar for 7.99$/oz..

How about ramen?

Pork Ramen!

I made some home made ramen a while back. If you were in any of the cooking threads we had in the past you might have seen it. It's actually not that bad to make if you have a good recipe. This is the one I use:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqFo59YveXo

Never.

Crazy overpriced "health food" is the other side of the nutritional jew coin. My healthy food isn't merchant approved because the margins are low and it's unrefined.

Are you implying the only food options in the world are processed garbage and overpriced organic meme foods?

Is this bait?

OK quick poll … who here actually gives a shit what OP eats?

Truly only Americans think this

>>>Holla Forums

I primarily eat red meat, leafy greens, and keep my carbohydrates from grains to 50g or less a day and I lift. Usually egg and cheese omelettes in the morning, on a bed of toast if I'm feeling cheeky, but fuck you Holla Forums I will not give up soda. Switching from Pepsi to Diet-Rite is the only concession I will make
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well I don't think anybody here buys into the organic craze, they just eat whole, unprocessed foods and that's it. Which I completely agree with.

You are severely addicted to sugar. Soda is terrible for you and there is no good reason to drink it regularly. Give it up for a month and you won't even want it anymore once your taste buds normalize and you realize how sickeningly sweet it is.

Or cut down on them severely

Drop that carcinogenic sweetener garbagio and drink Mt. Dew classic with the cane sugar if you must indulge.

Cooking well is really simple. Gordon is my favorite chef for this.

Soda is high energy, faggot.

Not me

This, honestly

Mah nigga

moar liek mountain jew amirite

I just ate an entire tube of generic brand crescent rolls slathered with generic brand butter, some pieces of generic brand gouda cheese, and a glass of cold generic 2% milk.

I don't care anymore.

with organic jews, you snooze

sugar rushes for goyim putzes

I drink diet.

I have given soda up for a couple months at a time, usually in the winter when it's cold and I want hot tea erryday instead. If sucralose gives me cancer then I welcome sweet death.

Yeah, high energy in a literal sense. It floods your body with a rush of energy that overloads your insulin capacity, gives you a physical and psychological high akin to a drug like caffeine (which is incidentally also in many sodas), and rapidly converts into fat.

Just as bad, triggers increased appetite, similarly causes a psychological addiction to sweetness, and probably causes cancer.

If someone wants to be a vegan, it's not anything you need to get your jimmies rustled about. We're not here to shill for the meat, dairy, or hunting industry. They have enough money to buy their own ad space.

If some nigger shows up and starts making "meatcuck" threads, then feel free to pipe up.

Just want throw in my 2 cents on the subject.

I've recently completely stopped consuming sugar and wheat based products and I've never felt this high energy in years.The latter was definitely harder to do, because until now I've never realized actually how much wheat there is in almost everything that we eat.

This is the thread where we tell everyone else they eat the food jew but our super specific snowflake diet is redpilled as fuck, right?

I love these threads

Paleolithic Diet.

You guys should look into it. My always cubby but trying to get fit mate started it 6 months ago.
He's been lifting for a few years but always been a bit chubby.
Now he is ripped as fuck, says he's never felt better.

Paleolithic Because it's the closest thing our aincent ancestors only had to eat, so the idea is it's what our body's have evolved to eat for thousands of years from befor the ice age and after.

Good for you bub

It is better to eat healthy, but most of the improvements from making a positive change in your life is placebo. Presumably you're rewarding yourself for good change in behavior, this placebo wears off. Don't be discouraged if eating healthier than before doesn't always give the same rush. Perhaps you'll look for harsher diets and try paleo or vegan or some shit and experience a bigger rush as you exert more willpower over yourself. Indeed self-mastery becomes a very high form of masturbation as you can spend your whole day trying to live your day optimally, like some nerd trying to optimize a videogame strategy. Except this would be real life i guess. Enjoy yourself.

I would like to remind everyone that if there are CSA ranches in your area and you aren't getting your meat through them, you may just be retarded. CSA is volk as fuck.

Do you realize the sweetener they put in this diet shit is 10 times more unhealthy than just the sugary version? Not not mention they taste like ass sweat.

Special snowflake "diets" are generally useless memes. There is no perfect diet any more than there is such a thing as a perfectly bad diet. There are good ways to eat and live and bad ones, and even that varies some from person to person. I'm not here to judge people for putting a bit of honey in their oatmeal, but if your diet consists of Mountain Dew and Doritos with a side of tendies and hotpockets you're definitely eating yourself into an early grave.

what?

You can make your own diet in a few ways that doesn't include the brain eating sweetners.

One is simply mixing half and half with your regular soda of choice with seltzer water.

Next is seltzer with lemon/lime/cool-aid and sugar.

Next replace half the sugar with stevia, or all stevia.

Another option is grabbing an online recipe
and substituting some or all with stevia.

There's a brand soft drink that has stevia but I forgot the name and is owned by jews so fuck them, just mix your own.

ATTENTION

Gordan Ramsay is h'white and redpilled. Here is a clip from his UK version of Kitchen Nightmares. In it, you have him calling the Guardian a fag rag.

CAN'T FLAMBÉ THE RAMSAY

Drink water to your dinner. It's seriously good. Also the taste of the soda kills the taste of the food, just try it out for a week with water instead of soda.

Take it to the next step user.

Anyone remember this /ck/ qt?

lmgtfy com/?q=CSA+ranches

Why cant you just paste the link without fucking it up?

howner.ru fag

You’re a dipshit. It’s a waste of fucking time. It’s not the responsibility of the poster to cover for the user who refuses to turn off his referrer.

We already know OP's diet consists of copious amounts of semen.

Why is that?

because otherwise your visit can be tied to Holla Forums and the owner of this board can't make a fucking link sanitizer.

Soda is only bad if you don't eat the dorritos and cheetos that are supposed to go with it.

Because the jew don't like us questioning things.

8ch.net

8ch.net

One last time for you newfags

link breaking is a fucking autistic sperg meme that doesnt even matter.

Hehehe

Pomegranates are redpilled. They are literally little redpills. A true ARYAN fruit. I fucking love these things.

Any advice for eating healthy when I hate fruit? I eat a decent diet (don't even eat junk food cause I really don't have a sweet tooth), but I just can't stand the texture of most fruits.

1. stop being gay
2. thats pretty much it

Honestly fruit isn't even that healthy. They have vitamins, phytonutrients, and (for the most part) fiber which is why they're recommended. In reality they are mostly simple sugars, being fructose, so it's just a sugar bomb.

I have a juicer and I juice my entire day's vegetable/fruit servings at breakfast which makes me feel pretty great.

I usually do: 6 carrots, .5 cucumber, .5 inch ginger, 1 apple, .5 lemon

It's a very alkaline drink so it helps regulate your internal pH in case you ever get things like acid reflux on occasion as I do.

Read the book Good Calories, Bad Calories. It's a dry read but very interesting in the history of nutrition. The best diet is low in carbs (no refined) and high in protein and fats. Specifically red meats, not poultry.

It's not really one of those fad diets you try to loose wait.
It's more like a military diet designed to keep you in perfect fighting shape. (Like the ones you get in training bit no one keeps to that after qualifying)

This one just uses only what the body needs and can proses/digest the best, it turns out it's very similar to what paleo man eate

It feels like I'm on Holla Forums right now.

You need to go back

Based Gordan

pick two

The jew not only tries to poison your mind, he also tries to poison your body with veganism.

Okay pal.

Have fun with your highly processed acid and sugar cocktail. If you need caffeine so desperately you can switch to tea or coffee.

If you're aware of the downsides of fruit then why do you juice them? You're concentrating the worst parts of the fruit into one. Unless I'm just misinterpreting "juicer" to mean something other than "get the juice out and leave the solids behind."

I like broccoli. They're like little trees

If you are a person who didnt imagine this as a kid you dont deserve the breath in your lungs tbh

KeK

Enjoy the colon cancer, meatcucks.

You're probably interpreting it right. Apple is the only thing I juice for taste though, and one apple isn't too bad when you're active as I am. The only thing you're leaving behind is cellulose, a carbohydrate unable to be broken down by the body and is commonly known as fiber. There is no nutritional benefit other than to help clean your poop shoot out by brushing the walls of your intestines and free up the cilia inside. Lemon is for alkaline purposes since citric acid works wonders. Protip, check out a box of alkaseltzer, it's citric acid plus aspirin. The rest of course aren't fruits.

If fiber is what you're worried about, then you can grab the composted remains and toss it back into your drink to give it a bit of thickness, but I get a ton of fiber in my diet so I don't bother.

she is kind of a butter face no pun intended

post a pic your of fridge right now

The fractal nature of broccoli kind of ruins my appetite for it. Especially Romanesco broccoli. It's like how some people get weirded out by the holes in lotuses. It's still delicious though.

fiber also keeps you regular.

Greasy processed foods don't cause acne. This has been debunked a million times, decades ago.

Is that a picture of your bull?

There's literally nothing wrong with sugar. It's been used for centuries and only recently people are getting fat.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Acne is a vitamin A deficiency. Beta carotene is not the ideal form of A either.

wait… they are? fug

go fuck a burger randy and for christsake put a fucking shirt on

Soy is estrogenic as fuck, keep this in mind when eating mongoloid food, or any other (((soy protein))).

(√'d)

Nice time dubs

Oy! Good shlomo!

What do you eat for calories?

Shut the fuck up

Grains, protein powders, fats. It's not particularly difficult.

I'm not vegan but I know some, they eat tons of nuts and breads and shit. The vegans I know are fat. They use enough oil in their cooking that I reckon those add up quite a bit too. I mean I get it, you need oil to stir fry vegetables but if I look down and there's a third a cup of olive oil in my bowl when I'm halfway through my meal I can't NOT retch.

The back and forth with soy is entirely driven by business interests. Everything telling you soy is bad was funded by the meat industry, everything telling you soy is good is funded by the soy industry.

He does have a point though.

I would keep my soy to a minimum, but at least you can enjoy fermented soybeans (miso/natto) with a relatively clean conscience because fermented foods are hyper good for you. Sauerkraut (the real stuff, not the vinegar bullshit) is very healthy for you as well without the soy downsides.

pls stop

Meat. Potatoes. Butter. Whole milk. Eggs. Biscuits and gravy. Cornbread. Bacon. Soup. Stew. Chili. All homemade.
Real food before the jew days.

Don't eat too much. Move around. Not too difficult.

So, i live in South BR. I have access to literally anything i want food-wise, and my diet is as follows:
Fresh milk and colony dairies, eggs
Fresh beans and locally-produced ric/oats
Beef, chicken and season fish.
Am i feeding myself correctly, anons? I avoid fruits/veggied for agrotoxic shit and no real value besides carbs. I take multivitamins for filling the gaps. Although avocados are my guilty pleasure when blended with milk and oats.

The major problem with soy is the unfavorable ratio of omega 3 and 6. That's why soybean oil is so bad for people and it's such a problem that it's in everything. I don't really see any problem with stuff like soy protein powder or tofu.

Except every single CSA is run by insufferable leftist hippies. My local CSA is run by a demi-sexual pan-queer anarcho-communist otherkin. I wish that was a fucking joke, I'm dead serious.

Xe sure grows some damn fine kohlrabi tho…

Wholesome foods/environmental issues have been entirely co-opted by the left. It didnt hurt that for 30-40 years the "right" was dominated by anti-environment kikes and corporate shills.

Jk pomegranates are probably my favorite fruit, and artichokes are my favorite vegitable.

Problem as in way more 6 than 3? I dose omega 3 anyway

I'm allergic to this stuff but still i love them. However this is a true hot-blooded all-aryan fruit, stand aside kiddo.

nice try

juicing is for betas, real alphas blend everything.

I blend broccoli and spinach into my smoothies.

There is no difference other than where the fiber ends up ya dingus.

I have Crohns Disease. I was diagnosed at 18 and I'm almost 27 now. Hasnt been a major issue most of the time though my flare ups this summer were the worst. Asacol keeps it mostly under control.

Anyways my parents gave me lots of home cooked meals being chefs, but there was a good amount of prepacked stuff too. I drink about 5 cans of soda a day, usually Pepsi Next which has stevia

I have been trying to learn cooking but my appetite is almost always nil because of gut inflammation… I lost maybe 12lbs over the last year from working. I'm 5'5 and about 122

I've also recently picked up on gourmet cheese. Its tasty and fatty… just about to finish some blue cheese off and I bought some more goat and boursin and gouda today

soy protein powder is inferior. whey and casein are best powders. real food is better and cheaper than any powder.

that exact same pic with that exact same text happens in every fucking thread that mentions meat/vegans/etc. how new are you?

Yes. Most seeds and nuts have significantly more 6 than 3, flax and chia seeds standing out as obvious exceptions.

Ginger helps with my stomach inflammation. Maybe work that into your diet a bit more? I made a dense french onion soup the other night that you could probably keep down.

It's a never-ending back and forth with rival industry sponsored agitprop studies with regards to whey vs. soy vs. pea vs. rice vs. hemp.

user, many of my friends have this disease. The first friend of mine to die, was because of this disease. Please try smoking some weed and get off the soda. Epitalon may help as well.

Sounds delicious, I've always liked a homemade soup or stew. Ginger and garlic and onions are dirt cheap too.

Okay lets make this thread about politics. Anybody else here ever work at a grocery store? Anybody ever notice that it's a rule written in stone that people on EBT (Food stamps) buy exclusively processed garbage and sugary junk?

What should be done about this? I honestly think that these families have been on EBT for so long that they would starve to death if they were given only basic raw real foods. They wouldn't know what to do with rice or beans for example

Are you a kike?

I have a scottish/hungarian background I believe and its been on both sides of my family. Just saying

I'm glad someone brought this up. I remember there was some Republican legislator from Missouri – I think a state legislator, not in DC – and he was trying to get things like lobster, or seafood in general, steak [or certain cuts of it] taken off the EBT list and it just struck me as completely missing the point.

Yeah, you can't buy salmon but you can still buy your Turkey Hill ice cream and cases of Pepsi. That's when it clicks that the EBT program has turned into one giant company store designed to redirect taxpayer money back to the likes of Pepperidge Farm, Entemann's, Wonderbread, Haagen-Daaz, General Mills, etc.

i've cut out as much shit from my diet as possible and it's an improvement. I don't eat anything processed. I usually eat one main meal a day which is probably not optimal but whatever. It consists of: meat, veg, and water. Cutting Coca-cola (and other soda) from my diet was a huge step in getting healthier. I still have a 20oz bottle here and there since it just tastes so damn good, but I used to drink 2L per day which is disgusting and was killing me. I avoid bread and wheat most of the time now as well. I will eat bread on occasion, but only sourdough. I fucking hate soda as it's ruined my body from an early age. Water is a good drink and once you start drinking it soda will just get more and more repulsive.

This is the recipe I made: epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/our-favorite-french-onion-soup-51248680

As for the ginger, I usually use it in something on the side. As I said earlier I like to juice it, but apart from that I cook a lot of asian and it works when you make soy-ginger sauces for dipping. Very simple and the ginger does magic to your GI tract.

Why should feral animals get good food on our dime? They should be lucky they get what they get. In case you weren't aware, EBT/food stamps used to only work on the cheap brands/foods so that's popular amongst the poor caste. I think it should be produce only. If you can't prepare your own free food then you should go hungry.

So you're agreeing with me?

You seemed to imply that it was a problem that EBT couldn't be used for horribly expensive price by weight items like lobster or steak. EBT is supposed to be for temporary survival, not comfort.

Fuck him. Shit, where I live, you can get salmon and sometimes crab for free from the food pantry, or pay a dollar a pound for whole salmon. Admittedly, I can fish for salmon from my back yard some of the year.

Did you real the whole post? It's about the culling of protein deemed expensive or unfit for charity to make a big show of "reforming the system" but not touching any of the mass produced garbage you can buy with EBT because it comes from corporations who give politicians money.

If someone wants to blow their whole food stamp budget on lobster, that's their problem and they'll feel it at the end of the month. I don't give a shit if someone is buying name brand or cheapo ice cream/cookies/candy. The point is that junk food shouldn't even be available to purchase with EBT.

I remember reading some state had a welfare card that couldn't use cash withdrawls, and they weren't able to purchase tobacco or alcohol with the card.

Shady stores will often ring the cigarettes or beer up as something else that adds up to the cost.

Here's a thought. Suppose that the government had a hypothetical junk food tax of 50%. Chips, pop, hotpockets, etc. Would it really be a "loss" of money, since it would get funneled back into the government for spending on those programs again? It just means the person's handouts would run out quicker, wouldn't it?

Alternatively, what if the tax only applied if you bought it with your welfare card?

Rice inhibits conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone; frozen food is probably nutritionally inferior. Here, my friend, is how to eat.

Protein/fat:

More fat:

Carbs:

Also try to find organic 100% grass-fed beef stock, it's very good for you and useful for many recipes such as stews, or you can just drink it. I don't need to tell you to eat your vegetables, make sure they're organic though. Fruits are good too but be mindful of the fact that tropical fruits are very sugary and even most traditional European fruits have been selectively bred to be very sugary. Avoid juices because they are mostly sugar with less of the healthy stuff. Organic nuts and seeds are good too but don't overeat them. Peanuts are NOT nuts, they are bad. You can drink organic 100% gras-fed milk if you want (I do) but be aware that it may have contraindications. Eat mostly paleo but be realistic and make sure you meet your nutritional needs and balance your budget.

Because then there are less pesticides that harm your fertility and testosterone, and less GMO's that may cause cancer or something

P.S. Incorporate probiotics, it's important. Sauerkraut, organic 100% grass-fed yogurt, fermented foods in general

My local grocery store has grass-fed beef steaks. I used to think it was just a meme until I tasted them. They're so much better than "regular" steaks that I'd never buy another brand given the choice.

Can someone give me some dieting advice? I get that I should just go to /fit/ but I feel like I'd just be bogged down with lots of esoteric advice and nonsense that either doesn't work or only works for that specific individual giving advice.
I understand a lot about nutrition but it's mainly been hard for me to find the willpower and I usually get to a point where I stop dieting and just don't care. I've been getting better though and have started today trying to watch what I eat and attempt to lose weight.
- about 18 1/2 years old
- attending university, only exercise I get is walking on campus
- body fat percentage is about 25-30%
- I'm fairly endomorphic, If I lost a lot of weight I might look more mesomorphic
- I have a stocky build, I'm barrel chested and have broad shoulders. I have a belly and man tits though. I don't look like I weigh as much as I do (I put on fat fairly well compared to others) but I still am fat.
- I have somewhat of a slow metabolism in comparison to people my age, though because I'm still growing it's fairly fast.
- my slow metabolism both good and bad for me, I am naturally very muscular without having actually having to life. I have lifted but I quit a couple months ago for this job and haven't gone back since. I put on muscle very easily but I also put on fat very easily.
- I burn a lot of calories but I have the tendency to take in a lot of calories. Because of this I tend to overheat, I normally have a desk fan blowing on me at just room temperature. Now that's it winter I feel way more comfortable. I generally don't need to wear a long sleeved shirts or coats when there is snow outside because I emit a lot of heat, summer is very unbearable for me.
- I usually am not someone who craves food all the time and I usually just am satisfied being full.
- my weight problem stems from pretty much only drinking soda or at least some kind of drink with high fructose corn syrup.
- normally before today I would generally eat a diet of mostly fried food. But my mentality towards it is not as much as because I couldn't seem to live without it but more because I had this "Well I'm already a fat fuck, might aswell just eat whatever tastes the best cuz its not gonna matter; I'm already fat"
- I don't really have the problem of overeating but about what I eat.
- I tried the atkins diet a couple years ago but I couldn't last a week, I don't think I ever reached the full ketosis state.

Today I didn't eat all day (which is bad for someone in my state of being because it slows down my metabolism) I have this naturally tendency to get hungry around 4-5 pm. I do get a little hungry when I go without breakfast in the morning but it goes away because the whole 'starvation' instinct kicks in where I don't get hungry. Tonight I ate some chicken and roast beef with a little white rice and a salad consisting of lettuce,carrots, and broccoli. I washed this all down with a bottle of ice water. I feel somewhat proud of myself for trying to give this a go; I just really hope I'm not just acting this way just for today and then go back to eating like shit the next day.
Any advice?

Btw make sure the fruit is organic (obviously) and eat salt. Specifically Himalayan Pink Salt or Celtic Sea Salt, NOT pure sodium chloride "table salt".

You know what you have to do.
Give it up cold turkey for at least a month. If you still want soda after that, limit yourself to a 20oz bottle per week.

cool, thanks. It hasnt been the first time I've tried to give up soda. My will nutritional will power has a very astonishing rate of only lasting about a week on average. Usually when I try to do the limiting soda thing I just relapse into drinking only soda, its that chemically addicting to me. I tend to not drink soda as much as a casual drink but more as something I pare with what ever food I'm eating. Washing down food with soda is a very long and ingrained bad habit I was pretty much raised with. Its gotten to the point where I felt as if I couldnt properly change the taste in my mouth with out having drink soda. My dinner tonight though has made me rethink this though and has given me some mental strength to combat my addiction to HFCS.

One thing thats made a tremendous difference in my life for the past week or two has been reading more into the concept of delayed gratification. I've known about it for a long time but a specific TRS podcast yeah I know TRS, dont judge me, I don't really have any other podcasts to listen to 'The Darwin Digest' had an episode on nutrition and a large part about it they talked about delayed gratification. When I read more about it and it really changed my outlook on the way I run my life.

theres your first problem; you cant think of what youre doing as dieting, as that implies that at some point, you will return to eating whatever you want, whenever you want. instead, you have to think of this as a permanent lifestyle change.
others have mentioned that drinking nothing but soda is a problem and to stop cold turkey. i agree that you need to cut back significantly, but what worked for me was to wean myself off of the stuff. it took much longer to do it that way(~3 months to go from 5 a day to one a say, and another ~6 to cut the craving entirely), but the results were permanent (5 years and counting)

Eating old pizza from the fridge right now as I'm reading this comment. Feels good, man.

almost every day for breakfast i eat 1 serving oatmeal w/raisins,

Yeah, I know how hard soda can be to give up. Especially if you've been drinking it your whole life. You just gotta trust me that if you drink nothing but water for a month or so, soda will seem completely alien and disgusting to you. I can't even imagine having a nice meal with anything but water anymore. Soda just cheapens the whole experience and gives you countless empty calories.

What are you some kind of faggot?

it's easier to get into drinking more water if you have it at near freezing temperatures

yeah I get what you mean, its just that when I ever I thought about permanent life style choices I got scared and my brain started telling me to stop thinking about that immediatly.

I've heard about that before from different people. I just have never gone that long with out soda because I've been such a creature of habit when it comes to soda in particular. I hope that this change will become permanent and that I really will not find any appeal to the stuff anymore.

You sir have excellent taste. Polar is god tier and Cran-Lime is easily one of their best flavors. Followed by ruby red grapefruit of course.

yeah thats something I've noticed. This summer I did forestry work (cutting down trees and hauling brush) and I drank a lot of water but I couldnt stand to have it not be at near freezing temperature. Everyday we'd stop by a gas station and I'd fill my bottle to the max with ice but it was crushed ice so it wouldnt last forever. I then tried just putting a full bottle in a freezer but then that forced me to wait for water to help before I could drink it and it would limit how much water I could since I couldnt stand drinking room temperature or god forbid warm water.