HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

terribleminds.com/ramble/2016/03/09/episode-0-luke-skywaker-and-the-return-of-the-rainbow-gaysaber/
terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/09/07/star-wars-aftermath-reviews-news-and-such/
terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/07/20/gender-flip-geek-icons-race-flip-nerd-war-gay-batman-raaaaar/
terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/04/30/why-i-talk-about-diversity-and-something-something-star-wars/
archive.is/GUSDF
terribleminds.com/ramble/2010/02/09/writers-be-crazy-yo/
pastebin.com/bph0EEKd
pastebin.com/HTcyvTbG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like Cuck Wendig

What does it even mean?

MURIKA

wew

… this can't be real. THIS CAN'T BE FUCKING REAL.

WHO THE FUCK EDITED THIS? WAS IT EVEN CHECKED? WHAT THE FUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

That book is legit like over a year old if I'm correct, kek

peak degeneracy? lets find out.

i know it's old, but i never saw any excerpts from it, didn't realize they had gone this route.

"Hearing Dengar say "true that" was just painful. I noticed that other reviewers mentioned this too, so it wasn't just me being too picky."

Come on Trump and Kim lets get this nuclear war started.

I went to this guys website and he's a fucking clown, I wouldn't let this guy near a microbudget indie film let alone a billion dollar franchise.

Now this is a vulgar display of cuckoldry if I ever saw one. I had to look it up and found his blog.

terribleminds.com/ramble/2016/03/09/episode-0-luke-skywaker-and-the-return-of-the-rainbow-gaysaber/

terribleminds.com/ramble/2015/09/07/star-wars-aftermath-reviews-news-and-such/

terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/07/20/gender-flip-geek-icons-race-flip-nerd-war-gay-batman-raaaaar/

terribleminds.com/ramble/2014/04/30/why-i-talk-about-diversity-and-something-something-star-wars/

Each one is worse and worse.

The future you chose, user.

Call him a faggot and tell him that he can't ban you because there isn't an "-ism".

he's one of those cucks that thinks they're funny as shit when they're just cringe the human

This reply

Wibbly wobbly TIE Fighter.

so

in star wars

slavery is legal or at least tolerated, sentient droids are owned as property, human beings are grown in vats for the sole purpose of being conscripted as soldiers BY THE GOOD GUYS, the galaxy's most elite fighting force is a weird traditionalist religious cult that conditions children almost from birth, monarchy is common, society is stratified by rigid class structure, every species in the universe has stereotypical traits that are universally acknowledged as rooted in their differing biologies, the standards of beauty are so standard and typical that even giant worm things have human looking hot chicks as sex slaves

but LOVE HAS NO GENDER

most of the best eu stories weren't even set in the ot, stupid fuckwit.

archive.is/GUSDF

How many REAL dicks does she suck and fuck per week, Holla Forums?

How do you even get like this? (Pic related)

They only get this butthurt when their own kind criticises them. It burns them up inside.

Pretty much all of that nuance youmentioned was in the OT and expanded upon by the Prequels and EU. But this is Disney™ NuWars™, the good guys are good and the bad guys are bad, except Boba Fett who will probably be an antihero.

Probably a literal one, no way this cuck hasn't had a cock cage slapped on him yet so he doesn't interrupt JaMarcus and DeQuavius in the bedroom.

I know an autism face when I see one.

there was actually a comic about batman meeting his equivalent in shanghai.

does this mean he's fucked his family?

(checked)
(((They))) will stop at nothing, user.

All cucks look the same.

Blank expression
Suspicious eyes scanning the room for dastardly trolls and bullies
Soft, doughy childlike features, from a lifetime of facial inactivity
It's a 'tism.

Imagine having to read this shit…

How old is he? 5?

Holy shit I bet he really likes the sound of his voice.

terribleminds.com/ramble/2010/02/09/writers-be-crazy-yo/
lol so wacky rite?

I wasn't aware testosterone had anything to do with complexion.

never heard of it. wanna fill me in?

let me guess, you look very similar to Chuck don't you?

It means he's a faggot cuck that thinks of most of the US as "flyover country".

I bet he's a cuckchan mod.

Sounds like the name of some shitty Newgrounds flash back when it was where all the middle schoolers hung out.

whats wrong with not wanting anything toxic on your website?

What is this shit?

If you don't want toxicity on your website, you probably shouldn't be a massive cuck.

Yeah because the Rebels were the establishment, right?
Kek, "Diversity" "Equality" and "Civil Rights" have only actually been a big thing for like a century or two. They're a blink compared to the tens of thousands of years humans have existed. This cuck needs to face it; Inequality is the norm, it's the default inertia of all living things. Equality has to be actively upheld; It's like someone culling weeds from a garden; Sometime soon when they're dead and gone the weeds of inequality will sprout up again and reclaim the lands.

This is why i hate these people

Filename, nigga, look it up.

Star Wars is dead.

I can't help but find it hilarious how progressives advocate for segregation and treating people radically different based on their skin color, sexual orientation, or what genitals they have. They helped turn an entire generation that didn't even consider these differences a big deal into a group that now strongly identifies with their own individual groups and views equality as a pipe dream.

Star wars is dead, anyone still clinging to it is clinging to a ghost, or worse yet, the bloated corpse currently being puppeted by disney for feminists and white guilt sufferers to toss money at in an attempt to quell the sins of their forefathers.
Even the "muh book and video game universe" fags have to accept the big black diversity dick, because those have been ruined as well over the past 5 years.

So for all the people who used to claim the real juicy lore was in the books and poo pooed Lucas for daring to say the books are not canon in any way, remember that this shit is now canon thanks to Abrams and Disney.
Zherself is now canon.

Oh god I know that voice, that's the same guy who did the excellent Thrawn anniversary audiobook. I hope this guy was paid well to read this shitpile.

Why did they feel the need to state that it was (((canon))) twice?

Y'know what's even more shitty? They stress that gender isn't bounded by the binary yet their ideals are bounded by them. A complete reversal of what should be in the binary. A bunch of jackasses that make up genders and shit to pretend they're out of the norm yet they all share the same numale ideology and look. And yet they have the gall to say they're more special than a cisgendered person that have a healthy diverse number of ideologies outside of a binary system of black and white that helps form their own moral code and ideals.

This guy's writing is laughably bad. Does anyone have any examples lying around we can all laugh at?

sage

Go back to reddit, autistic sperg.

Star Wars is garbage.

You should kill yourself too, fag. Reddit Wars has never been good.

numale wars

I really enjoyed reading aftermath, it's like a view into his mentally ill and deluded people like this are.
It really is mental illness.

So this is ongoing trend now…

The latest Predator/Alien-trilogy also was like this. Read only the first epsiode, which was "about" the Predators, but as usual in the case of the weaker novels, it had humans in the focus point. So this happens:
At this point, I was thinking, why the fuck, but then I thought: okay, give me the gay character, but then use his gayness as a motivation to get revenge on the Predators for his lover. Guess what happens?
This is why I hate SJWs. This character had no point, gained nothing or added nothing to the story, and it doesn't matter what his gender/race/skin color/sexual preference was. But still, the writer shoehorned this gay shit there… I guess that by killing the pointless guy, he thought "I'll show them now", but it sort of backfired.
Guess it's time to avoid not just the movies, but even the novels that are tied to some big old trademark…

The driving factor behind NuWars wasn't
It was:

I actually stopped watching and reading anything produced in the West. It's all pozzed to high heavens, to the point you can't escape this filthy leftist shit regardless of what franchise you pick, and things will only get worse as time goes by.

Wait wait.
This is an author with a license to use the star wars meme?

pastebin.com/bph0EEKd p.1
pastebin.com/HTcyvTbG p.2

Yes, yes he is.

I think the situation is not that bad. There are still some writers and directors who realize that they can't evade this shit, but they use their brains and if tehy do a film, they put all these diversity shit in the first 15 or 25 minutes, then the remaining 1 hour is an okay movie. I saw stuff like this.

Also, indie movies doesn't have to be diverse. I know this will be a bad example, but look at Whiplash! I know Miles Teller is a Jew, but his skin is white. The whole story has only one woman, and they and the main character himself gets rid of her fast. The other main character is also white, there are no significant black characters, no racemixing, no Jewish poo jokes…

I wish someone paid me to write utter crap just because it fits the current agenda.

Bad guys won WWII.

???

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Set between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, the never-before-told story that began with Star Wars: Aftermath continues in this thrilling novel, the second book of Chuck Wendig’s bestselling trilogy.

SW fans are brain dead, they will swallow anything with SW brand on it.

Obviously I'm too much of a bad goy to ever be hired to write mainstream propaganda in our reality. I meant that in the alternative reality the good guys might pay me to write propaganda for them.

I wish I could break every bone in his body with a crowbar.

Jesus Christ, the person doing the reading likely had to have a hot shower afterwards to wash away the shame, crying all the while.

Holy smoke, it's Duke Devlin!

He looks a lot like Rich Evans.

I'm going to make this work somehow. Well the first step is easy, shave. Notice all the bald guys clinging on? It looks terrible.

Hit the gym, user. Working out will naturally raise your test levels, while improving your overall health and self-esteem. Besides, none of these skinnyfat cucks would be caught dead inside a gym lifting weights.

A year from now you'll wish you started today, user. HIT THE GYM.

t. /fit/

Surely there's something that can be done to mitigate the tendinitis, I suggest you look into that.

My left shoulder hurts like fuck after gentle exercise. Not sure how to fix it. Not exercising equally will lead to imbalance issues.

I will but I'm honestly unsure how to fix things. I can't just take pills, ice and stretch it away, exercise doesn't seem like an option unless it somehow cures it if I do it at an insanely slow pace like, starting insanely light and doing low reps. But that doesn't seem like exercise.
Atleast I have cardio. I'm losing weight, I only started after balding because I don't want to resemble the numales. Luckily I despise beards, so I shave and am not growing anything to overcompensate and show I have actually past puberty.

Sounds like rule-cuck streamer on Twitch.

captcha second word: cum

1. Star Wars is set "a long, long time ago" and yet Cuck is treating it like an empty vessel for his imagined homosexual paradise. A universe with rampant slavery and lawlessness but somehow people remember to use the correct pronouns.

2. "In a galaxy far, far away" is not a place to repeat contemporary social issues to make it relatable. It's a fairy tale in space.

3. All you fags who latch on to anything with a gay guy in it and trash it are as predictable and pathetic as those who would praise it for the same thing. Please don't give transtrenders more publicity.

4. I would be fine with a hundred gay romance novels every year in every genre, I don't read romance books. Pretty sure only women and gays read them. You should be too, the free market will determine their worth.

5. Star Wars is clearly dead when the prequels were made and lacked the same impact of the first three. So I don't mind this novel pissing on the corpse of the franchise. In fact, if more trash can be made with the name attached to it maybe it can die a merciful death.

Everyone says this about every fucked up big name, but the problem is there is so much of this bullshit everywhere that people don't care about it anymore. You can make a movie where every character is tumblr-tier garbage, they will only remember the action scenes and the special effects…

Were numales made in a lab

people on Holla Forums still like star wars

You fucking faggot.

There is always glorious 40K.
Even if they tried to inject such fuckery there it would be discarded as the Chaos at work, obvious heresy subjectable to extreme purging.

"Best selling" doesn't mean shit.
I've seen complete and total nobodies that didn't leech off of a popular franchise on the best seller list.
It's purely a marketing gimmick.

You're better off playing a video game than listening to that trash.

These milquetoast wittol 'activists' have been the Empire for a while now. Delusion is a hell of a drug.

Didn't know there was a word for ultra-cuck

We need to capitalize on this new meme before somebody else steals it.

If you are in danger of looking like a beta cuck then there is a good chance that you are a beta cuck according to Holla Forums, after all, they all look the same don't they? You should shave your head though, baldlets that cling on to their last strands of hair are sad.

/jp/ has been using it for a couple of years along with catamite.

Beer has a shit tonne of xenoestrogens in it that basically make your body look like someone's middle aged aunt.

*inhales deeply*
NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTIAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUEMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.
*drops mic*
*teleport behind you*
*unsheathes katana*
Nothing personal, kid.

It was. Good memories.

Yeah it's one of the more fucked up aspects of these progressives that they both want to say everyone is the same, but yet everyone is completely different and cannot possibly relate to each other.

It makes it so they can always claim someone is being bigoted because if the person agrees that everyone is different can't relate, then they can claim they're bigots because we're all just people. While if someone agrees with them and says we're all just people, then they can claim the person is bigoted because you can't possibly empathize with others.

I've been trying my hand at some short stories over the past couple years and something I've tried is adding in seemingly pointless characters like that. Since their purpose is more to give you an impression of what the main character is like, but without being as specific so that you can try filling in the blanks yourself.

A problem I think with a lot of this SJW writing is that you need to differentiate the characters in their speaking styles and actions, which can involve just making them kinda stupid at times (considering that's kinda normal to have happen).

But you see this kind of problem in a lot of novels where every character has the same voice, like Orson Scott Card's novels. Once I tried Ender's Shadow it became clear to me that he was fucking horrible at writing dialogue. He's great at coming up with some cool scenarios, but every fucking character sounds the exact same especially when written from the first person perspective.

Who could have seen that a man who made a living writing a tabletop roleplaying game about fairies with ptsd would write overly leftist nonsense?

I hope you don't mean exactly like that, adding in faggots that add nothing to the story but pozzing it up for social justice points.

I'm not reading that autistic cruise control rant, but in case what I said triggered you or some shit, even when I was a kid that regularly used NG I understood 90% of the content was retarded garbage.
Was still enjoyable though and I miss it.

You take that back.

Well they add to the story by showing the main character from an outside perspective.

I've not read this guy's work, not planning to, but it may be possible he was trying for something like that and failed miserably due to spending too much time on a character he was going to kill off.

I mostly tried doing this sort of thing though because of reading Overlord where certain characters that just get killed off or are abandoned, still get fleshed out since it helps with giving an impression of the fantasy world or showing how the main characters' actions would appear to outsiders.

Drunk bitch.

so the Star Wars I believe in, or more or less admire is the original trilogy (episodes 4-6). mainly due to the fact that nothing is more fucking awe inspiring and mystical than the original idea of "The Force".

anything else is just trying too hard, which im sure everyone can agree on considering we now have a bunch of multi-cultural/LGBT faggot sticking their teeth into it and sucking out any kind of originality.

thats just my opinion, but ill be damned if someone is gonna argue with me about what happened or why they like a certain select films just because "I liked it" and not state why.

Star Wars has always been pozzed normalfag

Maybe for religious people.

Why would religious folks be awed by bacteria?

Qui-Gon Jinn: Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells and communicates with the Force.
Anakin Skywalker: They live inside of me?
Qui-Gon Jinn: In your cells, yes. We are symbionts with them-
Anakin Skywalker: Symbionts?
Qui-Gon Jinn: Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to you, telling you the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you.

Enjoy your fucking Force Tree

I've always been interested in the 40K lore and all that "grimdark" stuff, but it looks so massive that I don't know where to begin, user.
I only know that for some, "Event Horizon" is some sort of spiritual prequel to the 40k universe. Is there any other good kino I could watch or read that can get me started?

The way I did it was by reading the core rulebook, my army's codex, and hanging out in a Games Workshop every day for 2 years.

This perfectly explains why every single beta grows that stupid beard despite acting and speaking like an oversized toddler

My sides

Best place to start is Malcador the Sigilite and work backwards towards Techno-Vikings. Then you work forward to the current year. After that you will know what to read if you need more detailed explanations.

And yes, Event Horizon is Warhams during the development of Warp Engines, but before Gellar Fields and AI.

I'd imagine a religious person would be less awed by it really.

Ask /tg/, they can recommend you some stuff to start out.

"DUDE, magical robots and force trees are so much better than fucking bacteria!"

Funny how midi-chlorians didn't alter anything about the force at all, just added onto the lore, while this Force Tree and Droid trash is actually rewriting everything. Droids aren't living.

Thanks anons, I'll look into that.
Btw, what about vid related? is it any good?

They could've ended that conversation with a "that's what the scientists back on Coruscant say anyway" and no one would've had a problem with it. People not only love to be spoonfed, they practically want to deepthroat it.

>this is what muhoriginalfags actually believe
Wew

Lucas did nothing wrong

You did read the second sentence condemning such a change, right?

It's pretty good. If you want the darkest shit though you need Dan Abnett and Sandy Mitchell.

Ciaphas Cain is the shit and Ravenor/Eisenhorn are brutal.

Have you thought about getting your shoulder checked out? It may be expensive, but hopefully will be worth it.