Mattis as SecDef

Mattis picked as SecDef

It's fucking happening, goys.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-01/trump-picks-retired-marine-general-mad-dog-mattis-secretary-defense

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YDdSZ
archive.is/YVWXl
military.com/daily-news/2016/04/22/mattis-i-dont-understand-speculation-about-presidential-run.html
news.usni.org/2015/05/14/mattis-u-s-suffering-strategic-atrophy
wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria
gedmatch.com/login1.php
eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-treasury-pick-bank-foreclosed-senior-owed-27-cents-article-1.2895095
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action
hotair.com/archives/2016/12/01/report-trump-to-nominate-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Any other sources?

its happening

archive.is/YDdSZ

WaPo but will not link that site directly.

This isn't good

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

archive.is/YVWXl

This guy is the fucking swamp

You need to dig deeper. This is not a good thing.

Foreign policy isn't the SecDef's job. His job is to facilitate murdering America's enemies as efficiently as possible. Of course, these days that would involve reopening Auschwitz, but hey, can't expect miracles.

Tsk tsk, your comment implies the holohoax was real, I have to give you a 0/10 for that.

The Secretary of Defense has a huge amount of influence over foreign policy, certainly not as much as State, but it's up there

waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa

He can affect policy through procurement. Oh you wanted a land war, sorry we made boats ;^^^^)

You forget one thing.

Mattis has several rules that he lives by. He has never once weighed in on politics. He is a warfighter 100%.

How about some citations then? And no wikipedia is not a citation.

true

Oh for fuck's sake …

military.com/daily-news/2016/04/22/mattis-i-dont-understand-speculation-about-presidential-run.html
news.usni.org/2015/05/14/mattis-u-s-suffering-strategic-atrophy
wired.com/2012/03/mattis-syria

Learn to do your own homework.

I remember Holla Forums wanted Mattis as VP because he shits all over Islam.

The stuff about Iran right now is unfortunate because ever since the Islamic Revolution it is NOT the same country. This is coming from someone who's half Persian and father was Bahai

I just don't see how we can bring Iran back to the glorious 60s-70s without the removal of the religious nuts who hijacked the country. And no I don't want to see a war there either and the constant kike shilling for one is disturbing as their only intentions are to enslave them with a central bank.

Best we can do is fix what we got here in the US before we have our own Islamic Revolution and watch the same bullshit play out again but even worse.

I want halfchan to leave

Except this thread was made 3 minutes earlier.

The Shah did nothing wrong

yeah I'm so sure with two former Goldman Sachs executives, its definitely happening

lmao fucking delusional

In case you werent listening for the last year and a half Trump also considers them a threat

He pretty much ran NATOs armies. What do you expect

I'm fully Persian and I condemn your parents for mixing blood, both because you are speaking English fluently (which implies one of your parents betrayed their European lineage) and because you claim you are a half-breed mongrel (which means you flushed your Iranian heritage down the drain).
Shame on you, I hope you don't breed to further sully the white race your parents took for granted.

Is this some kind of retarded concern trolling?

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading to you–with tears in my eyes–if you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. It’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.

– General James “Mad Dog” Mattis

OH WOW I REALLY AM CONCERNED, SHLOMO

Do we fucking need TWO threads on the front page about the exact same thing?

i'm not a kike and I'm concerned on this one. When Trump makes an appointment and the Jews aren't screeching, it means they're getting their boy. Also, fact that he's in 60s and never married makes me wonder if he's a secret fag.

Why would a Jew shill against a Zionist?

Half-breeds don't deserve to breed, idiot. Mongrels are the (((globalist's))) wet dream.

Isn't Mattis Holla Forumss best choice for secretary of defense? I know a good majority of the military has a hard on for him.

I am not american can someone clarify for me how mad dog mattis is based?

He’s of the Patton school of military thought.

Fuck off, inbred.

You can't blame him for hating Iran, they killed a lot of his men in Iraq.

cant let personal feelings dictate national policy though

ahh fair nuff

Is this supposed to be cool or something? The actions of the U.S. military don't benefit us in any way, so it's not a case of identifying with his attitude.

So this guy could retire and replace Lee Ermey in TV shows. Who gives a fuck?

Are we still 12 years old?

Kill yourself dumbfuck. Should Trump not breed because he's a Scottish and German 'mongrel'? Fact is most American 'whites' are a combination of different high-IQ white races, and considering actual Persians (not Arab rape-babies like you) are also white, this is hardly any different. For fucks sake the first recorded usage of the word Aryan literally meant Iranian. I realize you semites HATE this but you're not fooling anyone.

Semitic Iranians are no better than kikes and the entire reason Iran is now cucked to Islam. Also explains why you're here demoralization shilling harder than an oven-dodger who just overheard someone deny the 6 million statistic.

they come from the same ancestor as whites

persians were white

Yeah if the first guy yelling mongrel doesn't stick just start accusing the target of being inbred instead!

It's like pic related found out about this thread and spilled their shekels all over the place when they saw we don't want war with Iran regardless of how cucked by Islam they've become.

Please explain. I thought Bahai is a made-up globalist religion headquartered in Kikeistan.

if you're a zoroastrian Aryan Iranian you should shed tears for Yadzergerzerd
the 9 yo boy king who was stabbed in the neck by an illiterate mudshit peasant and ended the line of kings

its complicated
Cyrus, Xerxes and Darius were white persians
you had the Helleno-Bactrian and Helleno-Indian kingdoms in Pakistan and Northern India leftover from Alexanders days

are we literally just republicans now? he picks a literal jew banker for the Treasury, and now he picks a guy who's entire career consisted of sending Americans to die for Israel?

he won the election, can we please start fucking criticizing him for all this ZOG shit already? Is Holla Forums suddenly in favor of jew bankers and fighting wars for Israel? What the fuck is it going take you faggots to stop sucking his dick? He fucking won, you don't need to refrain from criticizing him anymore for fucks sake.

yes, the board is dying pretty quickly

Damn, didn't know Chris Wallace was Jewish.

we wont know until he starts doing stuff

he might just be putting puppets in whom he will fire as soon as they step out of line, no matter how shabbos they are.

There exists a concept of genetic distances. Why don't you go look up the genetic distance between Iranians and certain Europeans. There are differences between groupings, and those differences can be measured. A half-breed mongrel who has a large genetic distance is not the same as a half-breed who has low genetic distances between his ancestors. By your logic, you, Trump, and some mulatto are all the same because you are all "equally racemixed". Argument lies in hyper-egalitarianism.
Alright, refute reply I gave you with my lineage. Shouldn't Semitic Arab groupings show up at much higher rates? Then your claim is verified. Unless you prove that, then you're just talking out of your ass.
Semitic Iranians? You know how many Jews are in Iran? About equal to their total world population. You have no right to talk about "the good old Iranian days", you're a half-breed with no allegiance to any group, mongrels have no claim to either ancestral heritage.
Demoralizing against race-mixing? Wow, woe is me, degenerates won't be able to shit all over their ethnic lineage. Boo hoo.

this, Iranians aren't white, they are tanned relative to the region they evolved in, and Iran is closer to the equator than Northern Europe.

They evolved in different regions, the groups split near the Caucus regions. Then they migrated to their regions and lived there for thousands of years. If you can prove that evolutionary changes played a minor role, and raping out an entire bloodline was the cause, then I cede my stance.

I have no Ashkenazi Jewish background, I literally provided my genetic information for you to analyze. Prove that I do, or else you have no standing to make accusations.

What? Iranians aren't white, with blonde hair and pink nipples and everything, they were from Western Asia, similar to Mediterraneans. This whole rape-baby thing isn't logical, Germans had mass rapes occur at the end of WW2, but that doesn't mean their entire bloodline was replaced, it would take a sustained effort over thousands of years to do away with an entire unique ethnic group that is genetically different than others. They are Caucasian, just like modern Iranians, if that's what you mean. Modern Iranians, like modern Italians, aren't different to their ancestors just because they were invaded and had their empires fall. China was invaded by the Mongolians, too, and lost a massive percentage of their population, but the ethnic Chinese groups still exist, they don't just vanish. That's not how it works.

meant to link you here:

Shitskins out

It was an attempt at taking everything cancerous about Islam and replacing it with much more accepting Christian-like beliefs and embracing modern science instead of attacking it as heresy. Added a new prophet that pretty much just said "yeah yeah the previous prophets had their reasons for their beliefs at the time they had them but now x". Muslims hate it because it dismisses Mohammad.

The entire "kill all infidels" shit was thrown out the window and replaced with acceptance. Unfortunately yes this makes it very useful to globalists today, was originally more reactionary to the hostile nature of Islam than it was some kind of planned kike conspiracy. As odd of a comparison it might seem, it's in a lot of ways like Libertarianism are with the NAP inb4 'NAP is Jewish' rather than just an ineffective ideal.

Also many Bahai's were very close to the Shah who was basically a Jew-wise nationalist. Once the Shah was (((overthrown))) Bahai's then became persecuted which is more reason to see it as a genuine attempt at peace and not some something that forces submission like Islam.

Worst case modern Bahais can be accused of cucking but I don't see how they could be considered the center of some globalist plot.

yeah but see Mongolians didnt victimize the entire population
raping a woman in the Mongol Empire when your khan forbade it was punishable by death
and after WW2 a mass rape spree over the course of a few years?
muslims rape and massacre over the course of millennia
that has an effect

That can easily be proven, if it as overt as you say? It is anecdotal, but shouldn't I, some average Iranian, show this in my genetic reports? Or other Iranians? Why, then, do they group separately than Arab/Semitic populations?

it all depends on how badly your ancestors suffered at the hands of the arabs
if your ancestors converted straight away then your genetics would be relatively untouched
if they didnt the arabs would have raped all your female ancestors and butchered your male ones
the choice for Zoroastrian Persia was convert to Islam and survive, flee to the East like the Parsi or literally die/become some arabs rape slave

Ethnic Iranians, themselves, joined the ranks of the invaders and forced conversions. This is a conversation rooted in the dying elements of Zoroastrianism, and how the citizens wanted different changes in the lands. That's why Shia Islam deviates from Arab Islam, it's a more complicated than that.
Also, the invasion was thwarted by the empires to come. By your logic, Italy and Spain are no longer 'white' as well. The only people to have been almost entirely wiped out are Amerindians, by disease. True ethnic Amerindians don't really exist anymore.
Again, if what you say is true, then why does an Iranian grouping even exist? It doesn't make sense, they should have been wiped out, but that is not the case. They still score separately than Semitic Arabs.

he knows more or less what the foreign policy opponents of the US are doing, what they plan to do, and what he should do about it. He also knows the American fighting man, knows their problems intimately.

he is a warrior doing a chief warriors job: making sure that the American fighter is getting the best and are only going to wars he knows are winnable and wars that are worth fighting.

First off, Iranian and European are literally next to eachother in the tree you posted.
Second, northern Iranians (ie Tehran where they have mountains and snow) live as far north of the equator as, say, people living in North Carolina or Virginia. But you know who lives close to the equator? The southern Arabic rape-baby Iranians, which the more and more you talk the more you're admitting to being one of. Oh yeah also the entirety of Israel is right near the equator too but I guess since many have light skin that makes them white right?

I'll take being a high IQ European/Northern Iranian mix over an Arab "I'm tanned for my region" rape-baby Iranian (you) any day.

But they still have a genetic distance between them, they are not the same. Evolutionary differences will always exist, whether it matches your narrative or not.
Both my parents are from Tehran, you mong.
What a weak comparison, the New World was settled less than a thousand years ago.
Again, you need proof for your rape-baby claim. Just saying the word is not evidence, you need to prove it. Refute the genetic information I am posting directly, or you have no argument to go off of.
Israel has many Ashkenazi Jews, which are a small, international clique, without a nation (except within the last century), who mould themselves to the country they are in and conduct their usurious affairs surreptitiously. Not a great comparison.

traitorous satraps that threw their lot in with the invading arabs because the Persian Empire was in the middle of a civil war when the muslims invaded
how?
during the reconquista muslim converts were executed fro apostasy and it was mostly foreign vandals that converted and betrayed anyway
why Italy? Sicily was the one that suffered the most of the Italian peninsula and there is a noticeable difference in skin colour and culture because of it
bollocks, australian aborigines too are close to being miscegnated to non-existence
tocharians and khotanese are all dead, as are the Sumerians and the Kassites
a remnant of the Persian past
a section of the iranian population not miscegenated to semitic hell by arab rape

Eh…we'll see.

All posturing and campaign bravado aside, everyone with any sense understood that Trump was a literal dice roll. Hill-Dawg was a guaranteed disaster, Trump at least provided one of two options:

or

He's not Right-Wing, he's certainly for Law and Order and increasing our manufacturing, but he's mostly non-ideological. That means he's bound to have some Jews.

He doesn't go far enough, but as long as we keep that in mind, it's an improvement.

Yes, but it does fly in the face of the whole Arab conquerers thing. Not only civl war, but exhausted by war with other empires. The perfect storm.
And what of the half-breeds? Not just the converts, belief is not genetic.
For Italy, the meme is that the conquered/contested southern regions of Italy are not white/Italian anymore simply because they were conquered, which is not true because that isn't how it works.
I'm talking about Chief Ononodoodaga in NA types, but the rest I agree with.
So let's test it and get an accurate reading. It isn't enough to just say "there are good and bad people everywhere", we can test and find that blacks commit more proportional crime, or most terrorist activities are almost exclusively Muslim. My point being, we can test these variables directly. Do you have a source which proves this, that those who group as they do are mere remnants? These groups just aren't as similar as you believe.

gedmatch.com/login1.php

Many people already agree with those statements.

Then it should be easy to prove that they are not white, and that ancient Roman ethnic groupings are long gone and not related to modern Italians.

You have literally no reason why Europeans and Iranians shouldn't breed besides 'Ethnic pride' which is a made-up load of shit used to start a D&C fight in this thread because I said we shouldn't have war with Iran (just look at the first post you made and what it was a reply to). Still waiting for you to explain how Trump 'doesn't have ethnic pride' for being a Scottish/German mix.

Quite sure even Hitler himself was fine with the genetics of the white non-raped Aryan descendants of northern Iran. Now if I was a Semitic "I'm brown cuz my region" mix like yourself that might be another story however.

Either way your attempt at driving a wedge between White European Holla Forums and White Iranian Holla Forums to stop our talk about not wanting war with Iran was clever but not going to work.

wtf I hate heritage and evolution now
Schlomo, you won't get your race-mixed globalist utopia, no matter how much you want it.
The Shah is not white, he has the same complexion as I do, and as the majority of Persian ethnic groupings in Iran do. So, by your logic, Hitler should have rejected the Shah, but that is not what occurred.
Again, you need a direct refutation to the information I have posted. Here-say is not an argument.
Quote me directly, when did I state I was for war? Did I even mention it once? Quote me directly and provide evidence, or else you're just talking out of your ass. I am against wars for Greater Israel, that is my stance if you want to know.
hello where is le proofs. Both have Caucasian ancestry, share common ancestors, but are not the same. You cannot pick and choose which aspects of evolutionary differences you believe in, that's not how it works.

Ask him about feminism, im sure he would go full beta about it.

Let me guess, your excuse will be something about how even though Scottish and German are different ethnicities, something like German and northern Iranian is suddenly over the line of what triggers your autism?

"By your logic, you, Trump, and some mulatto are all the same because you are all "equally racemixed".Argument lies in hyper-egalitarianism."

Nice unicorn fam. I see your non-raped Iranian Aryan and raise you one good Jew.

That would be me arguing that Iranians aren't raped, he's the "good Jew" half-breed.
I've made my arguments above, go read them. In the meantime, post proofs that Iranian ethnic groups are remnants of the past and not overtly expressed in modern Iranian populations so you can prove your claims to be truthful.

Blow your brains out.

You’re retarded.

Thanks for finally outing yourself as someone only here to D&C.

Are you going to address my rebuttal that I've posted three times now, or are you just going to shill for miscegenation all day and call other people shills? I've already made my position clear of Jewish-fuelled wars, the point of contention is race-mixing to do away with cultures and ethnic lineage in order to produce mongrels like you.

hello where is proofs

I did some basic research to see what iranians are made of and its frequencies of 10% semite, 20%+ of this J2 crap, 8.5%+ R1b/R1a (aryan) some other stuff like caucasians, nigger, indian.

Well from what I gather is they are much less aryan than they claim to be. Seems they are just eastern brown people who got conquered by aryans then that caste was wiped out by arabs and gg that is "white iran" lol

eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml
I have never claimed Iranians are white, that is the other guy, I am opposed to that claim entirely. Your information shows one thing, but "Seems they are just eastern brown people who got conquered by aryans then that caste was wiped out by arabs and gg that is "white iran" lol" requires further proof. Can you give me a source which proves they were "wiped out"? Why does the Persian ethnic group even exist, then? Which aryans conquered the brown people, specifically? Can you elaborate?

Yes because breeding between Europeans and their closest relatives is totally on par with fucking niggers, spics, gooks, and kikes.

As I've already said and will keep repeat one last time, you only came to this thread to start a D&C fight because of my post which called out Islam for destroying Iran and despite this how we shouldn't have war with them. Instead of discussing anything to do with the topic of this thread (Mattis and his foreign policy beliefs) your first post was doing absolutely nothing but demoralization shilling.

Maybe your purebred "non-white tanned for my evolution" mind can't understand what you did there but I could spot it immediately. If you want to fight about 'What's the proper range of nth cousin to breed with is' or 'In your opinion are Northern Iranians white enough to breed with Europeans?' then go and start a new thread faggot.

el proofs
I am against the Islamization of Iran.
Great reading comprehension, m8.
Still haven't sourced a single claim. How do you expect anybody to take you seriously, mister "Europeans need to open their asscheeks to Iranians!"
Let me guess, your dad is the Iranian, and your mother was the coalburning whore?

Why is everyone shitting on Mattis here? He's my number one pick by far. Did I miss the exodus? Am I surrounded by nothing but half cucks?

That's what I'm thinking as well. Trump is putting all the good goys in a row, and if one of them fucks up or "fails to meet his standards" he can flush them all out at once and fall back on the rhetoric of draining the swamp when pressed for a reason.

Express your anger through sounds, not just words user.

^literally a post you made

Yeah I got better things to do than to take the bait anymore at this point.

btw nice memes those new standard issue jidf material? you could almost pass as a funnyjunk refugee

Still haven't answered the question. Dodging answers is typical of a shill, whereas I answer/rebut everything you claim. Was your mother the coalburning whore? By your own logic, you are half Semitic, as well.
You mong, you need to post evidence for this. Just saying it is not the same as proving it. Indian and Iranian are close to each other, too. This does not mean they are the same/warrants miscegenation. Shit argument m8
Okay, go back to justifying miscegenation. No conflict of interest when some half-breed is whining about race-mixing. Do you think that behaviour is beneficial? What obligation do white Western nations have to take in immigrants who demographically replace their own ethnic citizens? No, but I'm the kike (even though I sourced my claims and proved no Jewish ancestry).
half-breeds in charge of memes, everyone. It comes from /int/, you dip.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/filtered

"Sampling NRY diversity, it was found that the Y-DNA haplogroups F and J2 are carried at very high frequency among the Iranian Arabs - those two markers alone accounting for over half of Iranian Arab haplogroups.[9] This high ratio of haplogroup F, in particular, relates them, in a genetic sense, to peoples of the Eastern Mediterranean and of the Barbary Coast, while an elevated frequency of haplogroup J-M172 is typical of Near Eastern peoples and reflective of the genetic legacy of early agriculturalists in, and their diffusion from, the Neolithic Near East c. 8000-4000 BCE.[10][11][12] Haplogroup R1a1, and R1, typical of Indo-Iranian groups, is also important, occurring in over 11% of the sample; haplogroup G is present in over 5%.[9]"
9: Nasidze, I., Quinque, D., Rahmani, M., Alemohamad, S. A. and Stoneking, M. (2008), Close Genetic Relationship Between Semitic-speaking and Indo-European-speaking Groups in Iran. Annals of Human Genetics, 72: 241–252.
10: Semino O, Passarino G, Oefner P J, Lin A A, Arbuzova S, Beckman L E, de Benedictis G, Francalacci P, Kouvatsi A, Limborska S, et al. (2000) Science 290:1155–1159
11: Underhill P A, Passarino G, Lin A A, Shen P, Foley R A, Mirazon-Lahr M, Oefner P J, Cavalli-Sforza L L (2001) Ann Hum Genet 65:43–62
12: R. Spencer Wells et al., "The Eurasian Heartland: A continental perspective on Y-chromosome diversity," Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (August 28, 2001
Come back when you have a logical argument and are willing to answer questions. Have fun promoting coalburning, Chaim.

This is a giant fuck you to all you Holla Forumsacks that scoffed, and made fun of my post 2 weeks ago about General Mattis being considered as SECDEF.

I've met this man in theater on front lines in 04, our country is about to fuck shit up beyond all recognition.

Sleep safe knowing that in a few short weeks there will be real warriors on watch again!

(checked)
I'm starting to get a bit worried too, fam. On the upside, if he cucks out big leagues it will just pave the way for someone far more right wing. Silver Legion of America 2.0 when?

Obligatory

I'd like to think it's mainly ass-ravaged shills who've come back out of the woodwork now that Trump is moving closer to taking office. They'll be up to the same shit when he picks a Sec. of State.

THIS is why fucking Jews were immediately banned from the media when Hitler took office.

DUBS CONFIRM

Why do they have a headquarters in Haifa?

This is irrelevant bro, his job is killing people, he dosent get to choose whom.

PSA

90% of Americans were against the Iraq war and it still happened. Trump has taken a very aggressive tone against Iran and that is the only country he has spoken about in a violent way.

Will be interesting to see the bullshit spun on here and other places to try and get people on board to attack Iran. But then again, it won't matter if we support it or not.

Honestly, I just want America to die. I don't think it will be possible to get the kikes off our back as long as the mythos of America are still intertwined with so much god damn kike influence and then all the WW2 propaganda that has never stopped and nonstop race-denying multiculturalism. It's like it all has to come down before any new idea will really be able to come about simply because so much judiasm has been fed into our veins for so long.

I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

There is zero interest in further military adventurism in the United States. Iran is and has been an ally of Russia for many years and more recently China. We aren't going to do shit in Iran.

Lol this is so sad. I can't wait for /trump/ to finally off itself after you faggots finally realize Trump is just another establishment pick.

Ya'll niggaz are not even redpilled.

Keep saying it, schlomo, maybe we'll care this time.

b-b-but hes the God Emperor! H-h-h-he was the lesser of two evils! W-w-what are you waiting for hitler?!

Gee, hows that Orweillian double-think going for you?

Your check bounced, CTR. Why are you still here?

I just assumed it was the JIDF resuming normal operations.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Fuck off

It's honestly not bad. Hows your day been going?

What are you faggots going to do when this entire fantasy falls apart and you literally just supported another Israel loving Republican? Are you completely ignorant of all his staff picks? Awwwwww, care not to look at them huh? It's okay, there's a little safe space here where you can all jerk each other off.

Nice projection, Moishe. You do realize you lost right? Also, nice job blowing your fucking credit cards on Bernie's campaign.

NO REFUNDS NIGGER

Top kek m8.

I love coming to pol to see a bunch of keyboard "warriors" talk shit about a true American Patriot.

We get it. Jews fucking suck, but slow your roll bitch.

Jesus I really don't get if you guys are trolling or you're this retarded. Here lets do a pop quiz and see if you even deserve to be on this board.

Explain why the Federal Reserve needs to be removed. In your own words of course.

Ok you got it? I know this is gonna be reeaallll tough for you and your mental disability, but just hold on and make it all the way through ok?

I'll give you 15 minutes. Wow! FIFTEEN minutes! Cmon big boy, it's your time to shine!

He's not a kike. He's just an user basing a conclusion based on the available data: Trump loves jews, hates Iran, picks establishment kikes and wardogs in his cabinet. It's a decent guess of what will happen is all. Be sober, nigger.

Never knew 4/cuck/ infiltrated this place, too.

How is a Trump an American patriot? Have you seen his staff picks? If he gets rid of the federal reserve, I'll get on my knees and suck the guys dick for all eternity.

But, that's not going to happen. Hes bought and paid for like everyone else. He's a tranquilizer here to calm the population, like there is every single 8 years. (red vs blue).

But I get it. He's going to make America great again by building a wall (Mexicans can still legally immigrate and rape and kill) and bring back some Jobs and tax cuts. Jesus what a true American patriot. I've never heard that ever, expect for the wall of course. Damn, you know, since he's going to build a WALL it's not like hes even with "them". He's a completely self funded man on a mission to make America great again.

Niggers will still rape white women.
Niggers will still kill white people.
White birthrates will continue to fall.
Whites will still become a minority.
The Federal Reserve will still turn everyone into a debt slave.

But by god were going to have that glorious wall.

B-b-but we cant just wait for another Hitler!!!!!!

Banking Jews have had HUNDREDS of years to carefully plan America out, into the perfect Sodom and Gomorrah militant state they now have. Do you honestly believe that they're going to let some random joe six pack come and fuck it up?

Do you honestly believe the elections are even legit in the first place? Are you honestly this much of a fucking idiot?

Go fuck off to CNN.

Yeah me either. Damn shame this board full of intelligent, critically thinking bright citizens are being undermined by a bunch of JERKS! The nerve of these guys.

Why do you space your sentences like that?

It makes you look so retarded.

A president has to be elected, and Trump is the best choice who was electable. The alternative is Shillary, and the wall is his only point-of-interest.

Why? Why does one have to be elected if they're all controlled by the same people?

so CTR have migrated to pushing fakenews garbage.
ZH is wonky and not spastically protrump like Holla Forums is and that is ok.

You did it again. Even trying to prove your point, you literally cannot disprove your allegiance to plebbit. Sad!

I mean he's not entirely wrong per sey, Iran isn't exactly a good example of what we want in the ME. Assad's Syria is however. Mattis is only wrong is painting Iran as the only ones gaining from ISIS, he's close but needs to look more to the (((west))). ISIS definitely reinforces Iran's current Islamic state power structure though, pre Islamic Bomb Iran was pretty great, just like the rest of the ME

I know, I just cant resist the dankness of the reddit memes. Help!

Whos we?

Reported.
And we’ll kill you instantly for the faggot you are.
LOL BECAUSE YOU SAY SO RIGHT
You’d know.

Uh.. got an edgy badass hitler youth here guys.

I'm talking about Mattis you idiot. A vet that you should respect.

Are you really a mental dead end? All you can say is nigger and CNN?

You sound like a buttmad faggot who doesn't understand how the fucking world works.

Everything is a fucking Alex Jones false flag and you'll rage at your fucking shadow.

←- this is you.

You're mad as fuck. Face it, Trump isn't the WN you projected him to be. You fell for the hype.

So how's that (((Mnuchin))) guy your white nationalist redpilled president picked? Or the chink girl? Or the rabidly Zionist Bannon? LOL

Nigger please.

Nobody called him a WN, they liked the Wall because it had WN implications. Nobody sane ever claimed he is the next Hitler, they just said he would lower immigration and deport illegals, that's it. No need to strawman in order to shill.

Jesus, you are autistic. How much money do you get a month for that?

No I'm making fun of you for being an unintelligent faggot American hater.

Fucking gas yourself >>8417841 is right this fucking site is dead now how the hell did this happen so quickly?

No it implies you're an immature little shit.

Of course you're not in the hitler youth. You wouldn't have the balls to join the military.

that's it for this fucking site

Holla Forums has been a digital warzone for more than a year

You had the CTR Shills and the Trump Shills and young white Americans stuck in the middle. Most of whom where first time voter’s and naïve looked at Trump as their “God Emperor”, their sole protector and the restorer of white Americana. News Flash, It is physically impossible to fix in 8 years; assuming Trump wins a second term and hasn’t got senile by then, the damage that has been done by communism to America in more than half a century.

Trump is a Zionist, he is a Wall Street executive born and raised alongside Jews since childhood, whose children are married to other prominent ZIONISTS! Do not kid yourself into thinking he gives two flying fucks about the average man.

Hitler would have thrown him into an oven alongside the kikes

It wouldn’t surprise me that during his presidency we enter into a war with Iran, after all the man has said it himself, that his distaste concerning the nuclear deal was the sore reason he entered the presidential race. Shit, Mad dog is in it now so the war is practically guaranteed. More white Americans got duped by the narcotic that is democracy and will enjoy dying in yet another Zionist funded war all the while at the home front spics will be raping their wives and niggers beating their children.

WAKE UP
YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED
ACCEPT ONLY NATSOC & FASCISIM
NOTHING ELSE WILL DO

Is this new copypasta?

Yeah, I'm convinced. We've been duped. I should just stick a pistol in my mouth and end it all.

And we're laughing at you nigger. Your demoralization doesn't work anymore.

MIDF GET OUT

Enjoy killing innocent Iranians when your drafted faggot, cause that's where we are heading. I only hope some people can see beyond you paid shills and realize what a true farce democracy is.

Holla Forums is truly dead………

There isn't going to be any U.S. war with Iran faggot.

I knew it, Trump is deep-state military. Every billionaire, celebrity, and public figure is a part of a gang, a faction within the empire. Guess they finally got sick of the intelligentsia and usurers running the show.

We Starship Troopers now.

Sure is a shitstorm of newfaggotry on Holla Forums lately… raids?

Can you see the bigger picture or are you blind?

Prove me wrong cocksucker, they're are setting the stage for another war.

Syria=gone
Libya=gone
Egypt=gone
Iraq=gone
Iran= NEXT

The latest iteration of Trumps's a jew, you've all been duped, give up now has been going on for a good 24 hours.

Nah, don't think so. Mattis is going to be busy massacring meso-american Cartels while the Russians finish off the kikery in the sandbox.

There is "no giving up"
Their are alternatives to our broken system, hopefully you aren't a newfag and know what they are.

And yeah, you've been duped

>Keeps pushing the Trump is a failure theme.

——————

HUE HUE SEE THEY ARE AGAINST DA JOOS. THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MUH FRIEND AMIRITE?
This type of thinking is retarded and here's why:

Their heads of Government? Surely. Their masses? No.
An Iranian and North Korean would gladly put a fucking bullet in your stupid autistic head. Or rather nuke you. Their interest are against our interest. Same thing with Russia. They are no ally. Could have been during the early Bush years but Jewtin can't stop LARPing the USSR ol days. This entire Syrian conflict is to Russia's increasing hold and tolerance with the middle east.
The fuck do all you niggers get your news? Where anyone against the international jewish cabal is our automatic ally?
They don't care about us. Why should we?

Innocence and guilt are intra-ethnic concepts to promote positive social behavior. Erasing subhumans is just business.

Still, though, there is no proof that Trump wants another costly war and wants to get involved into more wars to prop up Greater Israel/petrodollar. He has ties to the Jews. Okay, that is basically every politician in the US. The ZOG is absolute and does not compromise. You want to get mainstream coverage, you gotta suck Bibi's dick. See Ron Paul's media blackout, he was just critical of Israeli wars, and look where it got it. The March Of Tyranny is real, but I'm sure as shit going to back a candidate who wants to limit immigration over one who doesn't, even though both of them shill for Israel. If you don't vote because of it, the spics the lefties want to become citizens will vote you out.

Ya and then Libya and Syria happened.

Ive seen this posted in a couple places today, can anyone confirm is what is said below is legit or not?

Goldman Sachs, the Deep State bank that has been controlling the US economy from the shadows, is now, under Trump, stepping out from those shadows in an in-your-face, overt takeover of the United States of America.

"President-elect Donald Trump is considering GOLDMAN SACHS PRESIDENT GARY COHN for a senior administration job, possibly as director of the Office of Management and Budget, several sources close to the situation said on Wednesday."

Steve Bannon, Goldman Sachs

Jared Kushner, Goldman Sachs

Anthony Scaramucci, Goldman Sachs

Steven Mnuchin, Goldman Sachs

Wilbur Ross, Goldman Sachs? Nope, Rothschild, Inc.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin: Billionaire Goldman Sachs partner Steven Mnuchin put together the U.S. taxpayer subsidized deal to buy Indymac, for himself and four billionaire hedge funders, J.C. Flowers, John Paulson, George Soros and Michael Dell. "They renamed the bank OneWest Bank and turned it into what Kevin Stein, a housing advocate in California, called "a foreclosure machine," NPR reported, foreclosing on more than 36,000 homes. At the same time, OneWest cut a deal with the federally funded FDIC, which wound up paying the billionaires, including Mnuchin, more than $1 billion tax payer dollars for the privilege of foreclosing on these homes, NPR said." It was a family affair. They are all 'cousins'. Mnuchin ran the Trump Campaign finances.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross:

Billionaire Wilbur Ross spent 24 years working at ROTHSCHILD, INC. As Rothschild senior managing director, he once bailed out one of Trump's Atlantic City casinos. Ross, like Mnuchin and Icahn, is a "vulture capitalist". He is also a 'cousin' to Mnuchin, J.C. Flowers, John Paulson, George Soros and Michael Dell .

Education Secretary

MLM AMWAY billionaire heiress Elisabeth “Betsy” DeVos is "a woman who never attended public school, never worked in a public school or school system in any capacity, never sent her children to a public school and never earned an academic degree related to education."

Hey asshole, go to this thread and read up! You've seen too much CNN lately by the looks of it.

You know that they're actual legit Aryans in Iran right?

The problem is that the candidate that offers you limited immigration and panders to the public as a civil nationalist, is only a temporal allure to blind you into believing everything will be well. That the problems have been fixed when they haven't at all. The shitskins keep on coming, even after the wall's been built and you've effectively destroyed any motion necessary in order to establish Etho-Nationlism and the whites in America die with a whimper rather than a fighting chance.

We will just have to wait and see, only time will tell. Wouldn't surprise me user.

Fair point, but his immigration policy is not dependent upon his personal views as being a (((civic nationalist))), it is purely white-only in nature.
I don't think the shitskins keep coming, the wall is against that, by nature of limited access. Can you prove how it does not alleviate the 60% meme? What do you suggest besides Trump's Wall that is a viable option to clear a better path without hurdles for an ethno-nationalist state to arise? Shillary's America certainly isn't that.

You missed the speech where he called for a return to ethnic quotas that were standard prior to the 1965 Immigration Act.

These refugee niggers, beaners, and assorted muslim shitskins are going the fuck out. Cry all you want. Spam bullshit about Trump being compromised 24/7. Keep up the demographic demoralization memes. You niggers are fucking gone. Day one.

I'll be sitting here in my comfy compound watching the tears flow as you're herded onto buses, planes, trains and ships towards your third world shitholes. It's going to be better than election night.

Etho-nationlism is impossible in the USA unless whites centralize into a single Aryan state void of non-whites and you know what that means, a Yugoslavia style civil war. Just like in the Baltic's the different cultures, races and ethnics will break apart along defined lines and "victory to the strong" after that I suppose. It's a nightmare either way. Whites either die out slowly under civil nationalism, consumed from within from a brown horde or instigate a violence civil war that will leave millions dead or even possibly lead to WW3. Their is no viable option at this point user, that moment was passed long ago in our father's generation before some of us where even born.

Their is no trusting democracy at this point, the system is rigged, let those words sink it and have their effect. Both Trump and Shillary are pawns in the game, the end result will be reached whoever won, the candidate doesn't matter.

I agree, but for the uprising to occur, there needs to be redpilled masses and opportunity. Trump is a better chance for the latter (Overton window inhibits redpills currently). Democracy is fucked, but it is the system in place right now, and one is less evil than the other. One accelerates it and ensures defeat entirely, the other does so less than Shillary, with a glimmer of hope (in the form of the wall).

You're thinking of Yeb!, not Trump.

You seem to be enjoying that Jewish dick too much I suppose.
My family hails from central Iowa, my grandfather came from the remnants of Vichy France after WW2 and my mother is Irish. I am the farthest thing from a nigger in your life you worthless piece of dog shit, enjoy your delusion while it lasts.

I agree with you user, my only problem with Trump is that the fool's on here think he is the Fuhrer, he isn't, that's just a fucking insult. He will hopefully serve his purpose and I pray that he doesn't neuter nationalism in this country, because if he does, "Yugoslavia style" maybe our only choice afterwards. We can talk about war all we like but it's a horrible thing that will destroy us all if it ever where to happen again on US soil.

Relax. Nobody is letting an outcome like Yugoslavia happen. While a civil war is waged, Russia will probably step in and take us over. The world isn't going to watch while we murder each other. If civil war ever happens again, it will not be what you think it will be. Most countries with nukes don't have many violent civil wars with citizens armed to the teeth as we have here. Another country or perhaps even NATO would step in and "fix it."

Nobody thinks he is the Fuhrer, those are memes, don't take them seriously. Most of it is just anons breathing a breath of fresh air knowing the least globalist candidate got elected and has some nationalist tendencies (i.e. Wall).
On the whole Yugoslavia incident, this user is right:
It's the same logic as removing Christianity because you disagree with its merits or whatever: Islam will be its replacement because they will fill the void, not whatever you want to replace it with. For now, it is in the best interests to remain as united as possible. I think if a civil war should occur, there should be great defence against outsiders coming in more than the lefties, as that shit would be like a piece of cake (ban guns, petitions will kill the literally Hitlers!).

You do realize you're talking to Americans who've been here since Spain managed to wash up on the continent?

It's a joke. Really mate.

He doesn't name the Jew, that's a big issue. I don't think he is NatSoc material, but has policies which favour nationalism. That's all.

If he did his campaign would have been over instantly. They woulda played his "anti semite" comment on loop for weeks on every channel Howard Dean scream style. I still have some faith but you gotta ask yourself how many Goldman Sach / Rothchild appointees does it take before you stop lying to yourself and admit you got duped.

You have only been duped if you had such thoughts to begin with. I called the March of Tyranny when I saw him speak with AIPAC, but that doesn't mean the nature of the Wall changes, it is still better than Shillary's shit which accelerates demise.

Yeah, I give up. I've been duped.

I think some of us expected him to do this and I don't feel duped. The bar is low I guess. I'm sick of the illegals. If he can at least do that hes done more than anyone else in the past 30 years. I will wait and see. I have to give him a chance when hes worn in before absolutely losing it.

They tried to invade syria but pussied out. We are living in a new paradigm. If trump does anything other than america first he will risk re-election. Lets calm down.

I would have preferred Tulsi Gabbard but still he is better than Bolton or Romney.

Go back to The Blaze.

What the hell is the logic in that?

Granted, I do think Trump is playing a clever game with Romney, where he is subtly humiliating an enemy by dangling a carrot in front of him, only to pull it away, and simultaneously dragging the "Never Trump" group that loved Romney through the mud as well.

That doesn't apply to anyone else, like Mnuchin, Cohn, or Bolton.

Yeah, if not for guys like Mattis, we would all be speaking Iraqi.

Mattis is just some angry old-school military guy that Joe Sixpack thinks are badass. The only good thing about him is that he has very mildly criticized our relationship with Israel in the past, but beyond that he is the typical Iran-hating, Assad-hating, Saudi-loving war hawk.

With Mattis, you get more warmongering and more worthless military equipment from a guy who is still fighting the wars of the 20th century in his head.

I would give Bannon a pass on the Goldman Sachs thing, it was probably just a job, and he seems good in many other ways. The rest, not so much. For Mnuchin in particular, Goldman Sachs is not even the worst thing about him. You probably saw the story where his bank foreclosed on some 90 year old woman that owed him 27 cents because she made a couple of mistakes in writing out her checks.

That is so ridiculous that it actually sounds like old-school leftist propaganda, but it's real and confirmed by multiple news sources.

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-treasury-pick-bank-foreclosed-senior-owed-27-cents-article-1.2895095

The AIPAC speech meant nothing. You have to do that if you are running for president regardless of your intentions.

Don't be a pussy.

He hasn't done anything yet. He gave a list of like 15 supreme court justice nominees and promised he would appoint one of those. Has anyone here ever bothered to sort through those potential picks and made notes on them?

Every president in my lifetime had the more extreme (detrimental) policies put in place in his 2nd term. The 1st term is to "kinda" do some of the things promised and after 4 years everyone forgets what you said. Remember Obama promising to legalize weed and then laughing in the face of the reporter a few years later when asked about what was going on with that.

Maybe his immigration policy, but that is due to most non-whites coming from much poorer parts of the world, or are antagonistic to it.

Donald Trump is not remotely racial in any possible sense. He supports affirmative action. Even Jeb Bush didn't do that.

Or to get more radical, consider Ron Paul, who was never overtly racial, but believed that all businesses and individuals had the right to discriminate and opposed the Civil Rights Act. In a controlled society, where we aren't allowed to talk about race, this is the right step forward.

When many of us attempted to bring up legit criticisms of Trump over the past year, our threads would get anchored and trashed, and some of us got banned.

Maybe you distanced yourself from the Trump worship, and only saw him as a legit tactical move, which is fine. But let it be known here and now that Holla Forums fucked up big time & lost its way over the past year in worshipping some clever media manipulator who was 99% rhetoric.

I agree, that is what the ZOG entails.
How is that being a pussy, when you see him kiss up to the kikes, you realize he is still bound by Bibi.

Stop your fucking spacing, it doesn't make your argument when you're against Trump. Assimilate or leave.
Source?
Agreed. Ron Paul would be a good choice, if he weren't such an open border (((libertarian))) (not formally, but with the free market rhetoric, that just means Paco coming over because profits over ethnic citizens. See Canada and Chinese property investors for more).
Probably because you create false strawmen and take memes as reality to just go full #DumpTrump, when there is no alternative. When faced with adversity and given the choice of a poison that will kill you in four years, or one that won't guarantee salvation, but gives you a better fighting chance, you don't take it at all and let Paco do it for you? I get chosen, not elected, but as long as spics or niggers can out-vote you, you owe it to your kinsmen to do something. Think of it like this: you really want Lena Dunham to be the difference between open borders?
Again, nobody here called him the Fuhrer religiously and un-ironically. You seem invested in this (which is probably why they banned you), so you must have screenshots to prove your point. I don't think they saw him as a saviour, but as what I described above.

Ron Paul never spoke at AIPAC, and was even banned from a Republican debate put on by some Jewish group.

Even with the evangelicals who worship anything Jewish, imho Israel is one of the weakest links in the official narrative of political correctness. It's not hard to wake up people up to the fact that we pay all of this money to Israel and get nothing for it. When George Bush Sr went to the American people directly to get their support in telling Israel to fuck off over loan guarantees, they backed him, and this was before the internet.

Trump could simply have said that he loves Israel or whatever, but we shouldn't pay them any money. If private American citizens want to send money to support Israel, that is their right, but it is not the province of government.

You have to forgive us for being intensely skeptical of anti-trump rhetoric, given how intense the shilling has been. Besides, during the election it was mostly counter-productive anyway because Trump was, and is, our best choice for president.

Still, I agree there is a danger that Holla Forums sacrifices its intransigent pro-white and truth-seeking priorities, in trying to read racial nationalism into the words of Trump. He'll need to deliver on his promises, and Holla Forums should definitely not stay faithful if he turns out to be (yet another) dog whistling neocon.

And i am fully arab, and i approve your message, my monobrow brother. Kill those mixed degenerate whitey.

You gotta be fucking kidding.

Double dubs has a point, I`m still giving the God Emperor the benefit of doubt but there is no point is defending Trump for the sake of Trump.

You are the one on the losing side now, Trumpcuckoldry on Holla Forums will be dead before 2016 is done.

Oh, you weren't aware that Donald Trump supports affirmative action and criticized Justice Scalia's extremely mild comments regarding it?

Wow, sounds like Scalia went full Ben Garrison! Actually, all he said was:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/263074-trump-scalia-affirmative-action

Holla Forums sees everything outside the box as shilling, which is a toxic viewpoint. FTR, I voted for Trump in the primaries and the general election. Voting for Trump because he is the best available option is one thing, being blind to his faults is quite another. Notice that the guy I just responded to didn't even know that Trump was for affirmative action. He is probably a Holla Forums regular, but remains ignorant of some fairly basic issues because he has been posting on a hugbox that labels all dissident voices as shills.

The real value of his Trump was his campaign, which widened the Overton window considerably. Beyond that, expect his presidency to be a major let-down, even if he is way better than Hillary.

This guy is a fucking murderous psycho. Good thing he's on our side.

So when has Donald Trump been remotely racial? Even now you use terms like "ethnic citizens" when the average black has had family in the United States longer than the average white.

Talk of immigration and borders is at least partly a dog whistle issue for paleolibertarians. The central issue is that of race and biology, not who is legal and illegal, and who came over the border and who didn't.

Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan can talk about borders and they make good points, but they are also anti-abortion, which has kept at least 16 million niggers from being born since Roe vs Wade, and that undercuts their basic argument that they care so much about demographics for Republicans.

This is an anonymous image board, we should be able to talk honestly about these issues without mimicking the people who have to carefully talk in code and have all types of bullshit beliefs.

Im sorry. I dont get it. How are Iranians not Jews?

Niggers aren't citizens, they are slaves.
I'm pro-choice for niggers, pro-life for whites. That isn't the issue, we were talking about your thoughts on Trump.

I just don't think there was a sustained effort to rape them all, that isn't usually a big thing that occurs that quickly. They moved in with their soldiers, not moving in as an entire people to breed them out.

I've made my stance clear on Trump. Stop with the spacing, though. It's so fucking gay.
The affirmative action shit is gross, but he could sell his children to the Jew (which he literally did) and still get elected because of the wall and the second amendment, the most important issues for the RaHoWa you say will never happen with Trump (neither do I, but it allows a seedling of hope to exist). One, because guns stay in the hands of citizens, and two, because immigration will be limited. Not sure if it was your ID, but somebody said that shitskins would still flow in and I asked for the reasoning behind that claim. I think the wall is sufficient.

Tell me where Trump has said this.

Sure thing, Christcuck.

It has everything to do with Trump if we want to talk demographics. Any actions taken against abortion freedoms will speed up the demographic decline of the United States.

In 3 weeks, you will be arguing against Trump because that is what all of Holla Forums will be doing.

kek

You've been consuming too much Jewish media, Moishe

They don't call it "Government Sachs" for nothing

WTF is up with that niglet's arms?

I'm saying it now.
I don't think whites should abort because abortion entails regret (outside of rape, which is not the majority of abortions). The regret comes from pre-marital sexual intercourse, which is degenerate hedonism that should not be a promoted behaviour in whites. Nothing to do with what God said about it, just common sense. Also, quote me directly on my alleged professed Christianity.
Which is why I am for abortion for minorities.
This is how I know you are a nigger, a sentence is not equivalent to a paragraph, yet you think that it is and space accordingly. It's just an easy way to weed out the illiterate plebbitors. I suggest heading down to >>>r/altright/, it seems more up your alley.
You are taking it on my word and its honesty, but I have believed from the start that one ought to be critical of Trump if he betrays the people. That's why I believe in a NatSoc society, the ethnic citizens should all have weapons, in case the government betrays the will of the nation.

I was shilling mike flynn

At least hes not from wall st

I thought we were talking about Donald Trump.

If not, then you're a second-hander, who uses the rhetoric of Christian social conservatism without understanding its root. For example, you are too ignorant to know that abortion was not a crime in ancient Greece or in pre-Christian Rome.

Except that I don't. I use shorter paragraphs of sentences which are easy to read. You are too stupid to know conventions on paragraph use, or even what constitutes a paragraph. On computers, double space between paragraphs, instead of indenting as was done with text.

Boy, you're going out on a limb there, faggot.

People who write things like

or make an issue out of paragraph spacing don't think for themselves. You want desperately to belong to the Holla Forums hivemind as a source of identity. You probably came here after the 2nd exodus when the collective IQ on Holla Forums dropped 20 points.

It may not be Mattis.

hotair.com/archives/2016/12/01/report-trump-to-nominate-gen-james-mattis-as-secretary-of-defense/

Yes.
On pre-marital sexual intercourse, you don't have to be religious to take opposition to it. The definition of sexual organs is rooted in reproduction. The selfish use of them involved in Jewish hookup culture in the media (shilled to influential youth) is not a desirable habit/mindset that a healthy society ought to promote, as it results, naturally, in childbirth (usually surprises, when the couple is not financially, or otherwise, mature enough to have children, as opposed to wed couples) and in the increased contraction of diseases. It is also individualism incarnate, a purely degenerate/hedonist activity.
See:
wtf I hate assimilation now
See how easy it is to go off of non-sequitur claims not related to the topic? I can easily say that you're a contrarian shill who is here to demoralize, but that gets us nowhere. We were talking about Trump and how you claimed he is nothing to shake a stick at, and how I claimed that nobody had the intention to shake the same sticks they did at the Fuhrer, or that he was some messiah, merely that he had a few policies which plant seedlings of hope, as opposed to eliminating them altogether.

No comment on my statement about the ancient Greeks and Romans views on abortion, I see. I don't really give a shit about your personal ethics derived from Christian social conservatism, why don't you instead respond to actual historical claims?

You said it, not me.

Like paragraph spacing? Disappointed that there is not a cascade of criticism against me calling me a Redditor shill over my paragraph spacing so I can simply be dismissed?

3 weeks ago, there would have been. Now we are reaching the point where we can begin to discuss Trump honestly. You'll adapt. That is what you do.

It surely worked out for them.

It certainly did.

choke on a dick, faggot.

IT'S ALWAYS ISRAEL

COME ON

Iran is better now.