Rage OC Thread: "It ain't right to be

I'm angry about Elves, but not nearly angry enough.

Let's fix that.

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/b1dca48477be4d9357cda4c6a24d9c13379119bf74f1967012d255e685531f7f.pdf
media.8ch.net/file_store/9a464ff2e918ae2827fb4aac08b2ca5218b94d4c59584c408198c420184ca994.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it Kike Burning Time?

It's always Kike burning time, Simon.

media.8ch.net/file_store/b1dca48477be4d9357cda4c6a24d9c13379119bf74f1967012d255e685531f7f.pdf

media.8ch.net/file_store/9a464ff2e918ae2827fb4aac08b2ca5218b94d4c59584c408198c420184ca994.pdf

Use wheatpaste, cheap, timeless and hard as all hell to remove

Shit fucking post outta ten

That's moderately interesting…

Where'd you get them from?

Improve it, Faggot.

i dont want to exist

page 11 has the wheatpaste recipe.

The guy who runs subvert.pw posted it in the irl activism thread. If I am not mistaken its an old manual his group uses.

Give it ~20 years and simply being White will be some form of misdemeanour.

I got it from:
>>>/pdfs/

Thanks, I'll have a dig around.

Hopefully not, the good thing is a lot of people who finish college and entering the real world are getting red pilled everyday.

And then there's people like

Then i hope that selfie was taken in a Gas chamber

Oh it gets much, much worse…

We should, but propaganda for the movie's sake

This is a legitimate movie plot- it's like the Hubris of these Kikes has reached it's peak, and hopefully like all other times they've sealed their downfall.

I'm on my abysmal Windows phone.

UPDATE: THE UCF FB PAGE IS DEAD

post yfw

The what?

Also, if you Goyim aren't on the Open Borders for Israel Kikebook page then get on that shit. It's good salt.

If I could smother her to death in Man-shit, I would.

"We have a right to exist"

Nah, you can only have the will to exist. "We have a right to exist" is a weak meme. "Free yourself from Cultural Marxism" is weak too because those who know what it is are already detached from it and those who don't know what it is are probably neck deep in it. Effectiveness of the flyers? Probably zero.

I don't know who that group is but they sound like autistic LARPers ('Vanguard', reactionamerica.com, probably a reference to 'neoreactionaries'). Branding yourself as a 'reactionary' is dumb even if it's technically what you are because you're painting yourself in an ideological corner. The goal should be to get whites to reject cultural marxism without them having to learn what it is or even knowing what it is. Most people aren't intellectuals who acquire their ideas and opinions through history books and things like that.

I don't know if you've noticed but that person is far from white. Looks like one of them latinos.

The will of the White Man trumps all else, look at the last century, everything that was impossible (or perceived as such) has become the possible. I agree, human rights are a meme (right to education, marriage, free x, y, z…), you only have the right to enforce your will by the Golden Rule: force. If you can force your future into existence, then it is worthy. The Second Amendment ensures all other amendments.
The CM would be sufficient, had it named the Jew.
Know thy enemy, I don't know what your point is with this, you should certainly learn the subversion tactics so you can avoid them.

that's a very good point. More positive messages should be used, or making some references to communism slowly creeping into society instead of cultural marxism

Okay, we are against Globalism, Zionism, libertarianism, feminism, diversity, etc. I dont want to be "anti" anything. I imagine the moment we cede that ground, the critical theory kikes declare victory.

I dont want to describe our values as traditional. To convince people, yes, you can tell them that your way has been done before, but it better have been successful.

We still need a lexicon of fresh, meaningful words. Somewhat classical without being too nostalgic or sickly sweet.

We have to be forward thinking as well. I think the right has done great work in making nuclear energy a defining position.

The point of these posters is the coverage of them and how much their message is blown out of proportion, not the message itself.

White women can be curvy too, you know. But the greater takeaway is that whatever she is, she's a worthless whore.

Polite Sage because low energy thread