I'm not 100% sure if this is the original

I'm not 100% sure if this is the original

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh ho ho ho

What did Queen Elizabeth do wrong? Other than not lead a coup against ZOG that is.

Yeah, Trump totally didn't just appoint a bunch of Jews to his cabinet.

Why is the queen in there? Don't meme the queen

This is why the UK will always be a shitheap.

And reported.

AFAIK, no one knows for sure what her politics are, but she's probably at best Trump-tier. There's a rumor out there that she supported Brexit. Ben probably just included her due to the whole Illuminati BS that he dabbles with.

The star on the owl is missing a point.

Found the original.

And you think the Royalty had the actual power to do any of that?

I don't see Farage tipping the Queen off the cliff, tbh lads. Not sure what this Garrison impersonator was thinking with this comic.

That's not how Britain works you mong

I don't think you understand how that works m8

YES, YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT. The goddamn royal family has a cult of personality. PEOPLE WILL LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY. If she had at any point came out against the UN or the machinations at the end of WWII, the people would have rallied. The british lost their empire because THE ROYAL FAMILY LET THE KIKES STEAL IT FROM THEM.

I'm sorry user I'll report this user too for his blatant hate facts.

Yes, reported.

quads confirm that truth isn't as important as being right

Her family is one filled with degenerated and directly tied to (((SAVILLE))).

Go ahead and report me, faggot. Even if the mods ban me it wont change the fact that Trump is a kike-lover.

The British lost their empire because they were incapable of defending it. They couldn't manage to keep the US or Soviets from taking over, and on their own they couldn't have kept Japan or the Germans from kicking their ass either.

It’s like poetry. It rhymes.

you're the reason this board so shit

You mean FDR

heh reported

*is so shit

Who says?
Neither of which actually took over…
This is fairly valid, but it’s entirely possible the Royal Navy could have at least locked out either alone.

And reported. Thanks for outing yourself.

subtle

Just reported you too :)

It's subtle it just might work

It's so subtle it just might work

4/10

We’ve had a huge effect on Ben. Compare the effort required to correctly edit his earlier works with the modern ones and you’ll see. Not to say that I don’t respect just how damn well done our early edits were.

reported :^)

sage

(checked)
anti-sage

Bump.

The royal family has never said anything negative about the non-White invasion of Britain and they let the empire die too. They are obviously shills for the Jews and you need to hang and replace them.

the 2 wars did that, the Empire was broke and the huge amount of money the US rinsed Britain crippled it till the 80's.

Was still paying it back up until the 2000's

The Royals have their hands tied. Regardless:

Absolute loyalty to the Crown. We shall in every way maintain its dignity.
- Sir Oswald Mosley

I reject republicanism. At the head of races, above the elite, there is Monarchy. Not all monarchs have been good. Monarchy, however, has always been good. The individual monarch must not be confused with the institution of Monarchy, the conclusions drawn from this would be false. There can be bad priests, but this does not mean that we can draw the conclusion that the Church must be ended and God stoned to death. There are certainly weak or bad monarchs, but we cannot renounce Monarchy. The race has a line of life. A monarch is great and good, when he stays on this line ; he is petty and bad, to the extent that he moves away from this racial line of life or he opposes it. There are many lines by which a monarch can be tempted. He must set them all aside and follow the line of the race. Here is the law of Monarchy.
- Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Most royalty is degenerate and british one is not an exception
http:// childabuserecovery.com/european-royals-global-elites-said-to-sexually-abuse-sacrificetraffic-children/
activistpost.com/2012/11/the-prince-and-pedophile-charles.html
https:// thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2013/06/23/prince-charles-child-rapist-jimmysavilewoollybuggers/
telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/9584755/Sir-Jimmy-Savile-Prince-Charless-love-for-Saviles-ladies.html
thefreelibrary.com/CHARLES+IN+SAVILE+ROW%3b+Jim+fixes+it+for+Prince+to+have+a+ball.-a060348295
yournewswire. com/the-close-links-between-jimmy-savile-and-the-royal-family/

express.co.uk/news/uk/370439/Jimmy-Savile-was-part-of-satanic-ring

hownew.ru

Ben's fullblown ZOG remover now.

That said, how hilarious would it be to arson a fucking buildign full of those fucks and lock the doors, sorting it all out Dracula Style?

try asking the kikes burning down Tennessee.

The more I see posts like this on Holla Forums after all the monarchy larping, THe more I wonder if that Croatian philosopher was right about us being chaos cultists and very soon devouring the very principles of non degeneracy that united us in the first place.

The monarchy maintains all the power it has maintained since the signing of the Magna Carta, which is significant. In theory, the monarchy is the commander in chief of the UK's military, and the military of all Commonwealth states and has reserve powers that allows quite a lot of vetoes and the ability to force laws through, I think. I also think those powers can be taken away by Parliament. So she has quite a lot of power, but cannot use it. The royal family are more or less prisoners of Parliament.

you need to go to ironmarch or stormfront, or to your local christcuck church

So the answer to his question was "no"

Yes and no. The queen can absolutely do stuff about all of this. Whether or not Parliament will allow her to do any of these things more than once is the question. Last time the monarch tried to go against Parliament was Edward VIII. The excuse was he tried to marry a commoner, the reality was that he was a nazi sympathizer. He was more or less forced to abdicate the throne by Parliament for his brother.
Perhaps a strong monarch willing to spit in Parliament's face, but it's hard to say. Too many what-ifs.

Can you actually argue for monarchism, or do you expect people to accept it because Mosley was fine with the British royal family, and some christcuck gypsy wrote some vague bullshit about lines and whatnot?

It wasn't hers.

Benjamin Disraeli, a kike and the PRIME MINISTER OF THE UK.

If the British had any balls, they would have lopped his head off for that comment.

He said it to a Taig, so he was absolutely right in that regard.

The Irish Catholics are still Brutal Savages in an unknown island

No this is an original. He's one of us now.

you need to go to auschwitz or Treblinka

t. Hitler worshipping LARPer

Oh no, I agree with someone who knew what they were talking about on a particular topic!

I'm not wasting my time on you.

He's a good example of why we should always remain loyal to the Crown.

Fuck off back to reddit and never come back.

The lowest Irishman is the peak of civilization compared to any Jew, so he was hardly right at all.

This sums you up nicely
Kike

I don't think you know anything about Ireland.

I don't think you've dealt with jews IRL.

At least the Irish have been known to bathe on rare occasions. Can't say the same for the filthy yids, there must be a passage somewhere in the Torah forbidding it (probably also why they consider circumcision hygeinic).

My family has never been bombed by jews that have been armed by yanks and libyans before.

Hahahaha, so many jews in there that I can't tell the difference between the original and the edit in op's post.

I take it for a no, you can't argue for monarchy. You know, it's usually the mindless drones of the left who just quote random leftist authors instead of using their own words. Just see how they always base their special snowflake ideology on random "philosophers". And you aren't better than them, it seems.

Plenty of brits can't say the same (those who had family serving in British Palestine when the kikes started their terrorism campaign there).

Fuck off Yankee.

The Irish are literally nigger tier

The only reason less brits died in Palestine is because the traitor government was quick to roll over and give the kikes their own state there.

You are a jew, and an obvious one at that.

Calm down sperg

This is how we commonly reply here, newfriend.

The quotes put it much better than I ever I could, but if you want to be autistic, fine. Monarchy is good because it is natural. A King, acting in the best interests of his people, is the most natural system of governance. It is free of a party political machine that can corrupt. There is stability too - hereditary succession ensures a prepared heir. You will of course, point out bad monarchs. As Codreanu says, just because there have been bad monarchs, does not make monarchy inherently bad.

Now, since you're such an obvious newfag, I strongly advise you to lurk more.

beautiful.

propagate it.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about

You didn't live through the Troubles, you fucking yank.

he looks like the Leonard Nimoy jew-type

nice >reddit spacing

Wowzers, rabbi.

what does that even mean

>reddit spacing

Take a look at the address bar, this isn't reddit.

Those are some pretty weak quotes, so I feel bad for you. Mosley to just shares his opinion here, and that gypsy only says some gibberish.
How so? Tribal alliances without a fixed power structure seem to be a lot more natural. Having a fixed position for a ruler is a common and pretty obvious evolution of that system. Polygamy is also very natural, do you favour it just because of that?
Have you ever heard of constitutional monarchy?
Expect when that doesn't work and you have a civil war between members of the royal family. A pretty common thing in history all around the world.
He also says christcuckery is good, simply because it is.

Wew lads

Fuck off, stop being autistic. Virtually everyone here uses the way I used. Reddit spacing are the ones who use a space in between the greentext and the answer.

Is this supposed to be an argument? Also, if you legit think Codreanu was a gypsy you are the most retarded fucker I've ever known.

Not in this day and age. 'Natural' doesn't mean going back to the stone age.

It's not a viable way of forming a society. If we want to be animals, fine, but otherwise of course not. It's a false equivalence.

I'm talking about absolute monarchy you mong.

I never said it was perfect. As I said, just because there have been bad moments, doesn't mean the system itself is inherently flawed. This depends on the people who operate within the system.

Christianity is good. I know you're a retarded LARPagan, but I urge you to drop this delusion. You're clearly a newfag who's been convinced by the anti-Christian shilling on this board.

I honestly can't you seriously anymore. You believe Christianity is bad, Codreanu was a gypsy, and to top it all off, you hate on monarchy. I know what you'll say, and I don't care. Educate yourself before posting again, nigger.

This Ben, leave Are Liz alone for now.

Definitely my favourite so far.

I have a theory: Benny boy brings his comics here first so that he can get his edit (which he pretends to hate) so that we remake it and he gains anti kike street cred.

You're royal family is hardly even British you pathetic cuckold

Next you're going to tell me Churchill was a great guy

fuck off britkikes, this is a nazi board

I'm the one who told you that posting random quotes isn't the same as forming arguments.
So human nature changes over the course of a few millennium, or what? If it was more natural 10 000 or 1000 years ago, then it is more natural today.
Then what do you mean by natural, if it has nothing to do with basic human nature?
No, if your only argument is that it's natural, then one could argue that polygamy is also natural. But apparently natural means something else for you.
No monarch had absolute power in practice, as they were still bound by their own power structure. Even if your monarch is such an überautist that he can micro-manage everything, he still needs people to enforce his will.
It's the same as the lolbergs who argue that their stateless delusion would work if people were perfect.
I have nothing to do with them.

I actually believe in kings chosen by the educated and loyal part of the population, who only hold their office till they have the trust of their subjects, and can actually fulfil their duties.

I love how subtle these new edits are.

Would have been better if they were impaled on fecal smeared wooden stakes if you are gonna bring up Vlad ;)

Don't want to sound autistic, but too late! The way it's drawn it seems like his trying to lift the building by pushing up on the bar, mostly ignoring the fulcrum. The movement lines also conflict with themselves somewhat, but the biggest issue is Trump's stance, which is more lifting up than pulling down.

They were all born in Britain and therefor British, just like little Sunni Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam Muhammad down the road and his 6 brothers. And that young Shawn Adebowale Babatunde who hangs around the corner shop with his other teenage friends rapping and knifing the locals. All of them British.

They're direct descendants of William I, you moron

That's why Prince Harry is the Rightful Heir.

HAHAHAHA

He's a big guy.

For jew.

I JUST GOT CANCER FROM THAT

Get out.

You spell civilisation with a z so you're obviously a yank who knows nothing about Ireland other than St Patricks Day and Guinness

Kek'd.

So fuckin' true.

best post in this thread tbh

Aye, she was asking some particularly pointed questions that indicated which way she wanted the result to go.

bit ly/2fLz2x1
Just die, you fucking retard.

Shit he is just about 1.5" target grouping now. His grouping is getting PRETTY GUD. What he just needs an extra point on a star at this point lol

Turn the pentagram on the owl into a jew star as well

She failed to ride through the the house of Lords decapitating each and every one of the fuckers responsible for the suffering of her subjects.

A ruler raised from birth by successful and intelligent people will be more equipped to rule than any sociopath who decided he wanted power at late age 16 and is willing to go through the meat grinder of democracy. A monarch has the power to really influence the world around him and control the pleb population in a positive manner. Plus you have the worship angle that comes naturally to men, we seek role models and leaders of which both can be found in a monarch who was raised from birth to be the epitome of intelligence, grace and leadership.

Make a more obviously amtisemetic one.

Why not? Fuck her. Fuck her family.

Cofirmed for not knowing how Vlad sorted the hobo problem out.

The British Royals are in with the Rothschilds. The Queen invests heavily in gold, diamonds and uranium.

no, keep it for spirit cooking