Tfw Nostalgia hits you and you just want to feel young again

web.archive.org/web/20160825173835/http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/211561/a-george-soros-funded-palestinian-media-outlet-runs-an-anti-semitic-article-series

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#JustSorosThings

I think this sentence needed a few more buzzwords.

Also Soros is literally a madman, no wonder why the more entrenched elites want him gone.

Wowzers

He's senile, this is why he has been fucking up massively through this entire election.
The Soros that nearly made Russia crash is long gone, and his heir is a gigantic cuckboy with thick-rim glasses hahahahaha

He is just post-ironically trolling the world IRL, isn't he?

He doesn't believe in god, he knows he is going to die. I feel like he just wants to cause as much damage as possible, because he was born to late to witness humanity reach a point where it can achieve immortality.

Why doesn't he play nice and freeze himself or whatever is the latest crazy now so that later people can revive him?

Why does he act like a madman? He is so obvious about it. I don't think he would have been such a household name of corruption if the other elites didn't despise him.

post pics of the numale Soros pls

You filthy goyim Alex Soros is the pinnacle of human genetic perfection.

women should fucking burn tbh lads

His face looks 1488% cucked.

His dad looked much better when he was younger.

Is that a rare Soros?

he used to be a twink lol

He's doing the manlet tip toeing and stretch standing routine.

He's not such a bad guy after all :3

Because he's not a moron and he knows that immortality will always be impossible.

:3

dont do that

it's an emoticon of a guy deepthroating a cock up to the balls

why? don't you think it's cyuutee~? :3

;3

sure, there might be some accident but living longer would be nice

okay he is just trolling

so what? don't hate against some closet alt-right homos here

Soros already is having it bad with becoming senile and dull in his old age.

His body is too far gone for that. Barron Trump's generation will probably enjoy technologies that allow them to live relatively healthily into their 120s, but not Soros.

Exactly. That's why he is angry.

His balls are probably hanging to his knees and he dunks them into the toilet everytime. I would be pretty angry too.

His ex-gf. She's a firecracker!

We need to talk about Bumplocked RedPill threads
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html

tfw you date a jewish zombie so you can get some shekels in exchange for publically admitting that this undead creature is your bf

Still smelly jude

I always thought jews could never look twinkish tbh

they're shapeshifters

The Khazar thing is bullshit though tbh, still funny to see how much it triggers them

They would mostly be removed from natural selection were it not for latching on to societies. That inbreeding especially makes them high pitched and dainty. Michael Bloomberg exemplifies a weak twinkish yid. Though some mixing with European populations has made some of them tall or strong, they were rocking the fag physique before it was even acceptable.

I don't mean the gay kind of twink. I am just accustomed to use /fit/ terms.

see pic related for what I mean

Never would have guessed

I'm becoming to think tablet is designed to spread confusing disinfo aimed directly at us. They had that article "trumps jews" in order to start in fighting.

it's ironic, don't worry

Yes, he has definitely aged like fine wine.

No sweat, man, I suck my bro's dick ironically all the time

:^)

wait… so is soros cool or not, or just a greedy kike that will fund anything that'll get him a buck? i don't get it

he is a post-ironic troll who is shit scared of dying and punishes the world for that

Honestly you guys need to get clear about your narratives, because this dude advocates for an open society (yes, destruction of western culture, etc) but is also vehemently opposed to Jewish tribalism and Jewish supremacy. Read "The Open Society and Its Enemies" for Soros' ideology. He's a Jewish puppet-master, but he isn't a part of a larger Jewish puppet-master conspiracy.

As he's said before, the times he was working for the Nazi's rounding up Jews' property were the happiest days of his life.

He looks like the answer to "What if Elijah Wood had AIDS and poor vision?"

Honestly you should hold still while I gas you.

He plays the role of a jewish critic of Israel and the Neo-Cohens.

He's a frontman for the Rothschilds

>>>/infowars/

There's no one monolitic Jewish conspiracy fam. If there was, Jews wouldn't be nearly as successful as they are. Jews are by their inherent nature enemies of the White race. This trait manifests itself in many different ways, including the usurious greed of the Rothschild family, the omnicidal Bolshevism of Lenin and Trotsky, the thuggish Jewish supremacy of the Zionists, and, yes, the cultural marxism of George Soros. Each of these "philosophies" has numerous Jewish adherents, and in many cases there's overlap. That Soros adheres to the cultural marxist school of Jewishness and not to the Jewish supremacy school, assuming he really doesn't, does not imply he's a good Jew. He's still driven by his nature to destroy us either way.

Immortality is/will be possible when we have the capability to upload our brain-data to computers, but it's not QUITE the perfect immortality that people usually think about.

That kid literally has no legs.

Wow, Jews really are the movers and builders of our world, aren't they?
I feel like a mere mortal caught in a clash between gods.

JESUS CHRIST A LION

Soros' face is 70% eyebag.

It's the only immortality anyone's likely to get given that the soul is a meme.

While carrying out jew agenda of genociding Whites.

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRM

Tay we need you back!

QUADS CONFIRM

:^((