Trump's wall

Seriously is there ANY evidence at all that the wall is going to be effective?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1v4VUlZdNY6M0VTRzY4RFl3VWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you proposing mexicans can phase through solid objects?

Kill yourself

You mean, since nobody has attempted to actually enforce the border or immigration at all, that might be a good place to start before we break ground?

israel

It ups the agency requirement to get north rather than literally walking across the border.

PHASING PEDRO

Thing is, with Trump in charge even the fence will effective now since he'll allow the border patrol to actually do their fucking job.

OP is a faggot

Not only will the wall work but the inevitable soros funded protests will smash the overton window

If (((Our Greatest Ally))) can have one why cant we

I wanted to post entire Pink Floyd The Wall with Donald Trump but yt already muted both original and reupload.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1v4VUlZdNY6M0VTRzY4RFl3VWM
So google drive it is.

Newfag go

TRS CUCKS ON DAMAGE CONTROL

>Is the wall even useful goy?

what's TRS supposed to sand for?

lol, even in a desert wasteland you can see which side is the 3rd world.

Gas yourself

Look up Hungary's illegal immigration rate over the past decade. Note what happens after they built a fence. Now imagine that with a wall.

Fucking kill yourself, you dumb ass motherfucker.

-Trump's not a serious candidate
-Trump will be out by October
-Trump will never win a single primary
-Trump has a ceiling of 25%
-Trump has a ceiling of 30%
-Trump has a ceiling of 35%
-Trump has a ceiling of 45%
-Trump will never win the south
-Trump can't win with evangelicals
-Trump will never be accepted by the party
-Trump will never be the nominee
-Trump will never win the general
-Trump can't really build a wall

Kill your self

Gas your self.

Thanks, saving it now

The wall is 30 years too late its more symbolic I honest;y don't care about it.

If the gates are actually enforced and deportation agencies can handle manning the wall and providing maintenance then yes. It would require focusing a lot of resources and manpower on that job specifically which would mean transferring money from other areas which in turn requires getting the cumbersome bureaucracy of the many American state governments that will be a part of this to start organizing for the logistics required to plan out, manufacture, and place the wall segments. The federal US government always outsorces to contractors and that is a big weakness when it comes to actually getting things done. Now if trump were to actually mobilize the military's various engineer corps into building this wall, then holy shit the government would actually have something along the lines of control over the operation but that would still require local logistical support for the actual wall segments and state legislation to at least allow it to happen instead of throwing a fit and mucking up the system with demands for paperwork and fees to keep the project locked up for months on end.

This is what a fence does. Do the rest of the math.
Although your problem is probably that you're retarded, having your head filled with all types of problems and weaknesses walls are supposed to have, but don't exist outside of your liberal circle jerk.

banning you would be effective in keeping out cuckchan cancer.

I know that it's not the same, but Hungary's wall fixed their shit

This is your mind on Soros shekels.

Sorry Pedro, but we're building the wall.
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

fucking sage nigger

With something like 2 million legal border crossings a day, a population of spics exploding all across the country, and whole entire swaths of the country essentially entirely unlivable for White Americans, no I don't have much hope a wall is actually going to do anything.

wew

Hungary's isn't even a wall - it's a chickenwire fence decorated with razorwire with Mad Max trains for doors. It works like a charm regardless.
Sage for retarded thread asking if walls work.
Unless you're innawoods you know that walls work because your fucking home has them.

The problem is hoe you're looking at it
It's a combination of a physical barrier and an active border patrol. We're not going to just put all faith in the wall

Keked and checked

You have no fucking clue the lengths those people go to get past what's already in place. You act like a wall is some fucking insurmountable obstacle. Probably because you're mentally and physically a weak bitch.

And reported.

1. Reported.
2. SHOOT ON SIGHT ORDER.

Full
u
l
l

Disinfo
i
s
i
n
f
o

You misunderstand. More patrol agents is the answer.

Shoot on sight order is good. But you can't leave vast swaths of walls/fencing completely unwatched/unguarded. It's completely fucking illogical to think they're just going to see a wall and say "whelp, better turn back now".

The border patrol is absolutely overflowing with near jet black indios who can barely speak English. I don't see a shoot on sight order ever working out the way you want it to.

there are other walls in the world, they've worked

If you want to troll you shouldn't look so cringe

What is FLIR?
What are drones?
What are seismic sensors?
You're not getting through, over or under that steel reinforced concrete wall Pedro.
Comprende?

Good
Good
Good

Still won't stop them. The only reason they come here in the first place is because the state coddles them and makes it worthwhile. Enforce immigration laws in the harshest ways possible, and the incentive is gone.

Seriously nigger, all those obstacles would do nothing? They aren't by any means a final solution, but they will compound with everything else.

Yeah, but the debate centers around cost/efficiency. All of those things are obscenely expensive. Treating the root of the problem (enforcing our laws on hard mode) is the most cost efficient route. They won't want to come if the US makes life totally fucking miserable for them once they cross. Right now we're not doing that, and to my knowledge we never have.

I would argue, that the money it costs to build and mantain, while high, is worth it, not only because of it's anti-spics properties, but it would also create jobs, and will surely become a land mark, coull probably get some money from some tours or shit. I know I would pay to visit the wall.

You're as much as a newfag as him.

You've all been rused.
10/10 bait.

you should brush your teeth with a .45