Samurai Jack - Sword Hunter

Ok, so next episode Jack finally goes to get his sword but anyone find it weird that the sword originally was made/gifted to Jack's dad by Vishnu, Ra, and Odin? Where were the Japanese Shinto Gods?

And Demongo is alive? What is up with that? It makes Aku appear even less evil than Jack himself is. And what happened to never dancing to this evil beat ever again? Danged ravers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kami
imgur.com/a/vqmN7
boards.4chan.org/co/thread/92194681#p92221150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woah, that's badass. Is Samurai Jack actually cool? I've never watched it.

Did you really have to make another thread about Samurai Jack? Post in the other threads, fagot.

I'm not advocating for a general thread, because those are cancer, but I'm pretty sure there are already Samurai Jack threads active.

Aku really let himself go. Demongo probably snuck out of the pit of hate and wants to redeem himself.

Did you miss the posts above yours somehow?

Holla Forums has been compromised.

Leave

Even if it is sarcasm, your bait is so low energy.
If not, get out and go find the szechuan sauce

There's one about Ashi's butt and was derailed and the one intended for last chapter is now in autosage

Sadly this has to be the case, General's have their place but they need to keep inside themselves.

Calling out refugees isn't derailment, it's quality control.

Speaking of which:

Go watch it and until you've finished the first 4 seasons and caught up with 5, you may not post here again.

Does Shinto even have gods? I thought it was all spirits and ancestor worship.

Yes and no.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kami

I'm saying the topic of the thread per se is derailment you dense faggot.

Best episode

I hope they keep this up and it's not just a one-ep thing
If scaramouche and demongo get to come back from the dead but X-9 doesn't I'm gonna be pissed

it has literally billions of gods.
everything has a god associated with it.
every rock, every blade of grass.

granted there are a few big ones. Amaterasu probably should have been involved on the process in some manner.

I don't think Aku is specific to being Japanese, so other gods had a hand in making the sword with their big power.
Would have been neat to have Susanoo in there though, he decked Orochi in the face.

I don't know what I should be more mad at. The fact you are still watching Rick and Reddity, the fact I know the joke, or the fact that you wasted two dubs to say that joke.

I don't know if you can really call it that if it gets lower ratings than Jack does
More redditors watch this than that
Also Justin Roiland shitposts on halfchan every now and again

What is/are Jack & Ashi running from?

Some monster Aku created in a lab?

Getting rid of Jack's beard was mistake.

Defend this

this

Maybe they are just like inflated balloons that weight nothing?

With those chicken legs are you even wonder? Ashi beat up an army of fat neets larping orkz. That's all! Or are you up set? Neet larper?

The whole transformation scene was a mistake.

He just punches his inner hate and SHAZAM his entire old appearance including clothes and sword materialize from nothing thanks to gods in his mind??

Yeah I thought that could've been done better.

I really wished that this inner battle wasnt vs le u angry u no balance ghost

It could be done so much better, also

I guess they just had to rush things, overall i feel like all the last 3 episodes were rushed, i liked the pace in ep. 1 and 2 best but what can you do when there are only 10 episodes

Pretty much user, pretty much!
They rushed:
- The Ghost Honda
- Ashi search for Jack
- The balance thing
- The whole sword is lost thing (seriously? it just fall off?)

The road to redemption should be a whole season if you want to do it right…

I'd have been happier if just his sword was in front of him when he opened his eyes, or if the gods appeared in the real world to acknowledge him. I don't think everything needs to be 100% logical but the way it was handled was just too much.

They could have done something cool by removing the dumb army, and making a side-by-side fight where Ashi fights her mother in real world and Jack fights a combination of all his inner regrets in his mind.

The thing is, that whole transformation scene is exactly what happened to his father when he got the sword from those gods in the first place. "You are the chosen one", ZAP, SAILOR HENSHIN, and then suddenly back in the real world.

I was really disappointed how they did honda
I really hoped for something deeper, i hoped that the ghost will have some other purpose than ghost anger jack, i hoped that honda would be a counterweight to the anger spirit forcing jack to get over shit and continue his quest by all means
Instead of that we got two ghosts basically having the same role/purpose of pushing jack towards sudoku.

But wasn't Jack already the chosen one? His chosen one transformation was to become what he already was earlier.

I don't think anybody can argue that Jack hadn't lost his way in those 50 years, so yeah – restoring him to what he already was earlier.

I was really digging the new beard and was even hoping for the armor he had at episode 1 to make a return.

It's literally appalling how much "could have been" episodes they rushed. I'm not saying that the current season is bad but all of that lost potential is making me feel sick inside.

Skipped I mean.

Or they'll do some kind of long feature length film version.

Wasn't that what he originally intended?

But he didn't get kickass armor and a cloud.

Well Jack wasn't an Emperor yet. Just a Prince.

Not having a spiritual scene while blue suicidal Jack, red angry Jack and green Honda fight for dominance over Jack. Think Herman's Head…

this season went downhill

And that's because..?
Either make an argument or stop shitposting you faggot, we're trying to enjoy something for once here.

The rush. Genndy has to work only with 10 episodes, and because of that, the resolution is not very good. We have to wait until episodes 9 and 10.

this really revs my wrinkles

Eh, 10 episodes isn't much of a step down from 13.
Really, this is better than what we were going to get, which was an hour and a half movie at best.

See, you say that it's not much but let's look how we can use those 3 episodes. One way to go about it:

Yes, 10 is worse than 13, but compare that to 1.5 hour movie.
This is the best we're getting, just be happy.
I kind of want them to do seasons to fill in the episode title gaps.

Maybe some more doggers?

Its a metaphore.

Hopefully its foreshadowing that Ashi is a spawn of Aku.

But we all know its because the Curse of Grill power haunts even Gennedy.

He's a kike stuck in 90's era marxism. Of course he still believes in neutral-gended feminism.

Oh piss off. I know too many good people that are just devoured by the shitty ideology. I don't know if your Holla Forums or not but you always make grand sweeping gestures at people and dismiss any information you dislike to the otherwise. Because treating everybody fair is hard, and seeing the world in blacks and whites without grays is really satisfying to the intellectually shallow.

He made an entire show about a dumb broad (And her dumb broad friends) ruining her brothers genius stuff. The only episode where its portrayed where is she smarter is when she gets an artificial brain implanted in her head.

It really is 2017. The war is still ongoing. And lasting damage has been made. It sucks that Gennady is a Casualty, but that's war for you.

I felt the Ashi genocide scene was more to contrast how savage and unflinching she is due to her assassin upbringing. She wasted no time just running in and murderizing hundreds of dudes with some really intense choreography. Her raging bloodlust also made great contrast with Jack's tea ceremony.

But yeah I mean I could be full of shit and this show just sucks.

Fucking newfags.

They look like gasbags to be honest. The whole Ashi thing doesn't come off like the new age feminist power bullshit, since she's running around in a skimpy as fuck leaf dress. This seems more like your 80s/90s hot barbarian girl character.

I don't think Genndy is a casualty. If he really was into this feminist tripe, all of Ashi's sisters would've survived and she'd be the one slaying Aku rather than Jack. If she's the one who kills Aku in the end, then I'll start believing that Genndy has been fucked. Otherwise, this still feels 90s/early 00s quality to me.

no, you make a solid observation. Ashi's goals have changed but her skills and the scale they apply to have not.
She has taken up the role of army destroyer that Jack had in the original series. The difference is that she will not hesitate to harm living beings (incidentally, the argument of blood vs bots is a bit more moot than most people might realize. In a few episodes of the original series, Jack kills alien bounty hunters in non-story critical fights).

Nothing, it's a trick. By the end of the episode they will they have been running from nothing and the exit to the maze has always been behind them.

The number of episodes does not matter one bit. They've wasted so much time with retarded plot arcs and needless characters. Ashi didn't need to exist, her arc is ultimately rushed and unfulfilling and they shouldn't have added it in. The last season should have been maybe a few villains (daughters + scaramouch) and the rest an interaction between Jack and Aku. The final fight should be at least an episode's length and the resolution an entire episode to itself. Scaramouch fight could be two parts, one episode early on and one as a pre-fight to Aku. The daughters should have ended when they fell off the log. There, all the episode slots are taken up and its 100% focused on Jack dealing with personal issues all the way to slaying Aku and getting back to the past (or maybe even not for an interesting twist). There was no need to introduce a new "empowered" female lead, it's eaten up the entire season with pointless bullshit.

The number of episodes does not matter one bit. They've wasted so much time with retarded plot arcs and needless characters. Scotsman didn't need to exist, his arc is ultimately rushed and unfulfilling and they shouldn't have added it in. The last season should have been maybe a few allies (canine archaeologists + the baby) and the rest an interaction between Jack and Aku. The final fight should be at least an episode's length and the resolution an entire episode to itself. The scotsman should have ended when he got fried by Aku. There, all the episode slots are taken up and its 100% focused on Jack dealing with personal issues all the way to slaying Aku and getting back to the past (or maybe even not for an interesting twist). There was no need to bring back an old "familiar" male lead, it's eaten up the entire season with pointless bullshit.

I disagree with some of this, but the Daughters honestly don't make much sense. They're from an assassin guild that basically worships Aku and have never had the chance to see or speak with him, despite that the guy is fucking everywhere and has teleporter pods readily available for you to go see him personally and make requests. I mean for fuck's sake, the guy is "on the computer" and you can even call him via collect with no hassle. I know many parts of Aku's world are in technology deprived deadlands, but payphones seem to be somewhat common and apparently everything is within walking distance of itself. So how hard is it to just pick up a phone and call collect?

Aku has a fucking phone. Use it you dumb broads. All I can figure from this is that maybe Aku himself founded the cult during the early days of his rule and just forgot about it and told them to never contact him unless he contacts them first, but part of me doubts this.

while this probably isnt true…
perhaps at some point they pissed him off and ran away, then they got the idea that he might accept them if they brought him the head of the samurai.

Would be quite the twist if the cult was started by surviving members of Jack's family or those most closest to his family as a way to be spared by Aku.

The monkey's paw strikes again.

Because the new season is fucking shit, that's why. It had potential from episodes 1-3 but it all went downhill soon after that.

This is probably the twist I suspect Genndy is going to pull in the last episodes. Aku is in fact aware of their existence all along and the Daughters are not a metaphorical name to honor him but literally Aku's offspring

>Jack will be fucking Aku and the Scotsman's daughters when all this is over
I'm gonna need some extra tissue.

Nice argument user, now go wash your nostalgia goggles.

You know what would have been better than green Honda being an actual spirit of sepukku?

Have green Honda, blue Jack & red Jack fight it out as SJ's insecurities in the tea-making ceremony.

That would be pretty interesting.

how about fuck you

I'm going to do some trimming that would make this show better. The latest 2 episodes were a waste and could have better been done.

That sounds way more packed it than the episode was already. You'd only just be making it rushed as fuck. Unless you split that into two episodes. Jack shouldn't get the sword back that easily though. The tea ceremony scene was good if only for the purpose of showing us Jack letting go of his own emotions that are holding him back.

Is this the thread we're using for tonight?

It looks like it

oh, I guess we're using this thread then

Dean Martin ~ Everybody Loves Somebody (1964)

Next up: Episode C

I wanted to post in the other thread, but it's way past the bump limit.
I was suspecting this since last episode, but this episode and the preview for the next one, confirms my worst fears, that Jack will NOT return to the past. He will defeat Aku in the future, and realize that if he returns to the past, everything will be undone, including his lover. But this isn't the main reason, the main reason is that THERE ARE ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT, and the next one won't be the fight with Aku, that will be the last episode, which will only have the future battle.
My only hope is that Aku kills Ashi.

We can only hope.

Encroaching and overwhelmingly dangerous sexual tension

Actually, there was a point that Ashi's mother made… "Aku's rage dwells within you."
Now here's the thing… I was watching this episode, and I couldn't help but feel there are some REALLY OBVIOUS ALLUSIONS to the Warrior Woman episode- the last time Jack got close to fucking a woman. Now I think most of us know how that ended.

I don't think Ashi's aware of everything about herself… And I don't think Jack's going to take another Warrior Woman situation too well…

so we can all assume that this is happening soon?
if we already have kissing and handholding it's only a matter of time before ashi does pic related
it would be the ultimate revenge for her sisters

I keep seeing this "Jack won't go back because of Ashi" argument. Has it really not crossed anyone's mind that she might just go back with him? There's really nothing tying Ashi to the future so she has no reason not to go into the time portal with Jack, and don't go trying to argue that killing Aku in the past would mean she's never been born. Time travel works however the fuck the writer wants it to work, and if they want to they can easily just handwave it as time displacement or some shit and say that she can't be erased in the future because she already exists in the past. Jack staying in the future would completely derail his character because it would mean condemning his family to a lifetime of suffering under Aku's thumb, and I still believe Genndy is smart enough not to make such a colossal fucking blunder with the story. The logic behind it might be debatable, but I still see that as being more likely than Jack not going back to the past at all.

Exactly and they just as easily say that if Jack kills Aku in the past she will never be born. The reason why I argued that Jack won't return to the past isn't because of Ashi(that's the excuse), but because there are only two episodes left and episode 9 won't be Jack against Aku.
Another possibility is that he defeats Aku in the future then it ends with him going back in the past with or without Ashi and it ends there, never showing the fight with past Aku, probably because we already know that he would win.

It's unthinkable to me that Genndy would bother reviving the series only to blueball everyone yet again by keeping Jack in the future when they've been waiting to see him get back to the past for over a decade. The other possibility you mention seems plausible, though I have a theory of my own. Either Past Jack will get thrown into the portal, only to come right back out of another portal to quickly sucker punch Aku, allowing him to kill him twice in one episode, or Aku's battle with Jack will transcend time so that he ends up fighting both Past and Future Aku at the same time in the past with Ashi providing support. I could possibly see that being Genndy's way of trying to have his cake and eat it too.

But they were all born at the same time, which means Ashi's mom got knocked up once and had fucking septuplets.

Ashi's horseface freaks me out.

camel face

Monkey face

Paradoxes somehow resolving themselves are based in nothing but pure speculation. There is no evidence to suggest that stopping the act that lead to your creation would affect your current body at all.

GENNDY

I like it, it's unique.

that's kinda neat

I liked the one which said "gotta get back to past fag"

This one is better

I don't understand the episode XCV one. Did they skip a week and air a different show during the timeslot or something?

Yeah, they aired Reddit and Memey in its place without announcing in advance.

It was April 1. Adult Swim broadcasted the season premiere of Rick and Morty instead of Episode XCV as a prank.

That's actually kinda cute.

Where can I watch this series online?

Dude its like yin and yang bruuuuhhh

aww

Am I tumblr if I hate this fucking shit?

how many SJ threads are up right now?

i mean damn, i know you haven't had a good cartoon in over a decade now, but chill out.

No, but you have no dick.

lol
dyke tears are the best lube

There was a link to dailymotion vid in one of these threads. Normally, you can watch it on watchcartoon online and kisscartoon but they take a while to upload the episodes. Especially, watchcartoononline. You can also watch it on youtube if you want.

okay

Its begun

Someone needs to replace the background with the Legend of Korra spirit portal. For maximum triggering.

Why didn't we do something similar?

XCVI has too little of the scottish maidens tbh but everything else's perfect, especially wubbalubbadubdub, that triggered a lot of people.

MY ANCESTOR

The tumblr rage was colossal though
imgur.com/a/vqmN7

Is this loss?

Also posting this magnificent compilation

Have we admitted the show went tumblr?

Yes user, every show that pisses off tumblr is now tumblr
We only like shows that don't piss off tumblr, like adventure time

Yes I'm sure feminists are really happy that jack has a good looking girlfriend that gets naked all the time

Do you seriously believe Ashi has nothing to do with pandering to progs?

Poor pacing issues don't make the show tumblr. The closest thing is that Ashi beat that entire army by herself with no preparation, which not even Jack is shown to do. Forced romance isn't progressive, especially when the people its
to are throwing such a shitfit because a man and a woman kissed. Don't worry about it anyways, in a week Ashi is gonna be fucking dead and feminists will complain she was just another reason for Jack to get his shit together and kill Aku.

She can't be dead before they make a few kids.

They do when you can trace it back to shoehorning a character.

The progs get more feral.

I'm just going to have to disagree. I think Genndy is just incompetent when it comes to writing romance plots

shit compilation/10
Go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Dean Martin song came out in 1964; 53 years ago. Jack has been travelling around since season 4 for 50 years… Coincidence?

More like a cohencidence amirite cuz kennedy is jewish rite

I actually really liked this episode. The goofy comedic romance/tiger violence contrast was great. It reminded me of Sym-Bionic Titan, which I guess should be unsurprising. Tumblr salt is a spice that makes everything sweeter, too.

It was fun enough to almost up for the missed opportunities last episode (like Ashi going Dynasty Warriors instead of doing smart, or Jack just getting zapped clean instead of getting to shave himself.)

10 episodes man, 10 episodes.

like pottery

How do you go from a god tier 1st 3 episodes to this shit

I swear if Ashi stops jack from going to the past

What a wonderful episode this has been.

Season 5 has finally passed the point of no return. Romance shit aside, I'm just completely disappointed with this episode.

oh my various gods

I think people are just mad about the characterisation and how forced it feels. Obviously since there's only a few episodes left it's going to be rushed but this is a lot worse than normal. Next is Jack is too into this too quickly and it probably would have been better for Aishi to explore her feelings and let her do everything to get Jack's attention since she literally has the mental maturity of a toddler. Jack should have just ignored her until the final episode and just went with it because the new Emperor needs heirs.

Did everybody already forget that time aku romanced jack in 15 minutes flat
The man hasn't had any pussy in quite possibly seven decades, of course he's going to be fucking thirsty

Ruins every fucking movie I swear fuck this writer. We all knew Jack was gonna ram his sword in that cunny but they could have done it a lot better.

Excellent dude. Thanks.

(nice trips, checked)

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMETIME
EVERYBODY FALLS IN LOVE SOMEHOW

thanks

Didn't the Scotsman say he'd find Jack to tell him where Aku's lair is?

Holy shit that place really is Holla Forumsmblr.

This.
People forget how quickly everything develops in samurai jack. I always found things to be develop too fast. Even as a kid.

Shut up, nigger.

You should have just stayed there.

This. Its amazing seeing all the newfags online claim that the show should be this way or that way or that Jack never showed interest in girls. It just shows what utter newfags they are or that they simply need to take off the rose tinted glasses and remember that this is how Jack always was. The show was fucking episodic for fuck's sake.

remember the episode with the 2 divorced wester bounty hunters, and she basically said "hey jack lets go fuck on the roof!" and he was like "haha no way fag"
and it wasnt because he knew it was a trap because he was surprised later.

What the fuck is with all the faggots on every Holla Forums defending this bullshit?

Ashi should not be alive

We lost the Scotsman for your "fanservice" and on top of that shes fucking disgusting

Trips of truth! Fuck Ashi. She should have died with the rest of her cunt sisters. Scotsman and his daughters should've been the ones to find and bring back Jack.

Hi Holla Forums

I find it amusing that most of you are talking about this season in terms of characters and relationships, when it's essentially a fable. The purpose of the season is the redemption of women and the completion of Jack as a man, which is what will ultimately allow him to overcome Aku.

Trying to force this retarded meme again I see.

I have no horse in this race, but you guys sound like spergs.

Because they are spergs, just laugh at them and ignore them.

Double standards must be fun

I was never complaining about the romance but rather the quality of the episode.

Show link please.

Both ARE forced, buy these people can't see the irony because of their cognitive dissonance

Jesus my sides.

I wasn't expecting more doggers

Thanks user.
I swear to God i'm not a furry
polite sage

You really don't sound better than Korrasami supporters.

Settling for this level of shit is exactly why the industry is the way it is now.

No, the industry is the way it is because
A) Studios prefer cheap garbage
B)Most art schools in the process of pandering to rich 'fine art' douchebags have lost the ability to teach anyone traditional worthwhile skills and
C)The entire industry is filled with pozzed hipster garbage who think actively avoiding interesting things in their series is some form of clever subversion of traditional narratives.
Genndy had some bad ideas and gave Ashi too much focus, it's not some massive jab to the industry that Season 5 is failing to reach its full potential, and Season 5 reaching its full potential wouldn't have done shit to save the industry. The entire thing is AS cashing in on nostalgia like tons of other projects these days, this time it just happened to have someone decent at the helm, and he fucked up.

Remember 10 episodes, it originally had 12 but the network fucked him over. I really love the season so far, and it was kinda obvious they were going to be a pair, though I'll agree the love development was rushed but considering we only have 2 episodes left its a better loves story than most.

Oh look, its the user that was spamming all over Holla Forums about korrasami a couple days ago and got his ass banned. No one care about them move on from Avatar, its been 3 years already.

The dirtier the better. Ashi the best But adult Cricket Girl would've been better

Its amazing isn't it? This is the ultimate revenge for Korrasami. Although it'll likely blow over when Disney panders to the PoexFinn fags.

Noice.

Oh fuck… The giant smurf is coming back!

I don't get how
while

The best of 2 evils.

fify

The giant smurf is probably dead.

Aku killed him to get his time portal.

and reddit fags

why is this show so perfect?

Because it was made for a guy who never compromise nor pander to people so absorbed into the trends of the now

wew

Kek

Ashi in white so the cum doesn't show Hahahaha

These "people" are damaged.

boards.4chan.org/co/thread/92194681#p92221150

Pretty cute.
Hopefully, anons will find their own ashi one day

only if they aren't white, modern white women are almost exclusively shit and any white person who chooses to race mix deserves to suffer. White men need to steel themselves and do what must be done before they can have the luxury of love.

It's MGTOW and r9k chimpingout. Maybe some a too.

The Japanese Shitno "gods" are as lame as Jesus or may Baal forgive me, Allah, notice how their power never scales correctly, everything is inconsistent and stupid, you cant trust those fuckers.

Christian mythos is cool as shit fam. Everyone just focuses on the more boring aspects of it.

Will this magic incantation trigger them for years to come?
how much retconn gay fanfic is being cranked out at this very moment

What a timeline

Drawing stuff that pisses people off is fun.

Or, failing that, posting it is too.

For a second I swore that Jack had some sort of bizarre reptilian phallus.

Why not just have neither? All it will do is strengthen the moronic sense of entitlement and smugness of tumblrfags and neo-libs. They already got the wendig novels anyway.

You just don't kill a giant smurf.

mfw he was killed by future Gargamel

oh shit giant smurf is kill

Damn it. The link ain't working for me.

Jack probably got the armor and guns he started the season with from the guardian and the warriors he beat

STOP IT.

Where were you when a heterosexual relationship between a man and a woman of legal age became 'gross'?

Goddamn it.

Smurf Stew is now served.

You have legitimately surprised me.

Thanks fam.

Really? Wasn't there some other post replying to your own that was negative or did that get deleted?

1st and 2nd are qt af fam

Gotta have happiness once in a while mister user.

I'm not sure about replies to him, but there were a couple that were removed before.

Jack's Back!

The Lewd t-shirt is a nice touch user!

I love these, the more I look at them the more shit I find.

Ebin.

Holla Forums is a reddit board

Feels that way more and more every day.

Hey Holla Forums

Looks like summer is finally here.

I don't know where you've come from, but you need to leave. Do not come back.

Please tell me you're from r/4chan or something. I don't want to believe halfchan has gotten this bad.

Still, zone's going to have barely anything to do when he makes the flash, thanks to this episode. they gave him the lead up and voice lines and everything.

embarrassing. neck yourself, reddit

lol tumblrs butthurt

Fuck off you samefagging goon.

pls goon

gay

Die, you faggot. Die.

I_can_only_get_so_erect.gif

Jesus fucking Crist its so fucking good. Too bad jack shaves the beard.
Although 2nd dick joke was unnecessary.

Did you know its forbidden?

Bravo Genndy

Funny how the Gods are hundreds of millions to billions of years old same with Aku but Aku bitches about 50 years. The Gods meanwhile probably didn't even notice that Jack was jobbing or five decades.

They probably ding that to teach humans a lesson. Dont fuck with gods. Do as gods say and you will live like a king in Valhalla.
Without evil Jack will never be able to achieve great feats of his. Without evil what is good? Without fear there cannot be courage.
Also all 3 of his patron gods has quite different approach. Odin was god of berserkers, Ra was god of autoryty and Rama is more of a duty/ethics/all that bullshit kind of god. Gods might just make a bet how did jack will end this. Will he murder haku in his murder rampage, as Odin would? Will he Honor his parents and live by tradition and will return in time to save them as Ra would probably like, put his main goal over everything else? Or will he be ethical as possible and do his duty of a Good man wherever he goes and spend his life helping everyone in need as Rama would? But it obviously just speculation, gods in show are not the same as gods in real world and show was not that deep when they introduced battle of the gods. And according to this speculation Rama won. Unless he combines every aspect of these gods and do everything in Rama-Odin-Ra order.

Funny you say that…

When is next episode

May 20th

Fuck

I just finished all four of the original seasons and I now wish to watch all the new episodes
Where do I find them online?

Either pirate them using qbittorrent's search engine or kimcartoons.me . I would just pirate them.

If only there was some way to WATCHCARTOONSONLINE

Transmission is eh, qbittorrent has given me zero problems and the search engine is handy as fuck

Turns out she has super strength because she's literally Aku's daughter.

and you would be right. It was pretty obvious when she went into a rage she gained super strength.

Opposite of Jack where when he gets angry, he loses his sword and becomes weaker. Evil gets a powerup through blind rage.

Also not everything is about your Holla Forums crap.

I just realized something.

episode XCV the puff ball says "what did you expect, a hug and a kiss?"

then XCIX happened.

Nice catch

This involves a jew, so it therefore must involve Holla Forums.

If only there was.