Indonesian Scammers

Hey Holla Forums,

I got sent an email from some faggots from Indonesia telling me that my (((Apple ID))) was locked. So I followed their links with a script blocker and found a website asking for all kinds of info. Below is the email

Υοuг ассοunt hаѕЬееn lοсκеd untіl thіѕ іѕѕuеd hаѕ Ьееn геѕοlνеd wе wіll wаіtіng fοг 12 Ηοuгѕ οг Υοuг Ассοunt hаѕ Ьееn dіѕаЬlеd регmаnеntlу

It's obviously fake. Here's the website too:
serversecurityinfo.ddnsking.com
Marvel at how much information they ask for.

Other urls found in this thread:

аррӏе.com/
bmarket.or.id/checkout/203
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh yeah, I found the facebook page of the site they bought their scam page from too

Real question is: do you actually own Apple products?

lol no

Why even bother with the Cyrillic characters?

I guess because if you look quickly at them they look like Latin characters. It's pretty pathetic.

What's even the point? Do scammers even try? For once they had the English mostly legible, then they went through the trouble to add a funky looking b. Like why? What goes through their heads? What are they trying to pull? Even if I was a complete ignoramus the addition of those letters would alert me completely that I'm not dealing with a professional company let alone Apple. The thought process of shkins absolutely baffles me. I think everyone west of the Urals should be banned from the internet.

That takes out China (good) and Japan (where do I get my cartoons now?)

That bmarket website is designed to look like a """"""""""""""hacker"""""""""""" website lmao

To fool spam detection, maybe? No clue

China's Great Firewall protects the West against their potential population of 1.3 Billion scam farms and shitposters. India definitely needs to be contained

I agree, as does Indonesia.

No shit, really? I would have never guessed since I don't have eyes to read.

sorry for your loss

lol this site is balsy, before this screen all links lead to login and when you login it says your account is locked. should send this to apple they might get butthurt about it

i don't know where your getting this from but ddnsking.com redirects to noip.com
just email and/or call their support or file a lawsuit. they'll take it down quickly i imagine.

i'm not going to though because the more applefags that get fucked the better.

did you use the whole url or just ddnsking?

I just tried the whole URL, and it redirects to Apple's login page. I guess they got it taken down. Does anyone know about the marketplace where the scammers bought the website?

just ddnsking redirects to noip, doesn't matter if it's not the whole url. "serversecurityinfo" is a noip.com subdomain. learn2dns.

this must be bait. it's clearly not the apple login page, it's a phishing site designed to look like one. you should enter your full social security number into it though.

try logging in :^)

what the fuck is this then

Clearly some zero day exploit scammers are using to bait apaple accounts

that must be it
ddos the site to save the normalfags xDDDDD

Merry Christmas

More like............. Moe Christmas.
amirite?

Close this World, Open the NeχT
Сyka Ыyat, they're not even trying. There are much more unicode characters that look exactly like latin script.
Here's how it should be done:
аррӏе.com/
Copy the link and see it yourself
Though, how did this email pass through your spam filters? What's the sender address and other info?

American education

>bmarket.or.id/checkout/203
80k boonjeet roopees = 6 Us Dollars.
6 fucking dollars.
Lmao imagine being third-wordler in current year. I hope he gets more than 10 customers a day.
The video demonstration shows another interesting domain gustafsonplumbing.com
Looks like a legit plumbing firm website, that even 403's Tor exits. Did the Ramjeet hack poor bong dongs too?

To be fair they probably thought that they would get millions from dipshit westerners stupid enough to fall for their bullshit scam email.

I found the youtube channel connected to Bmarket

They do it on purpose. It's the same reason most scam emails seem dumb. They are weeding out the people smart enough to give them trouble later on.
This way they ensure most people who respond will be old people and empty-headed subhumans.
It's quite smart actually.

They're probably poor Russians and can't tell the difference

the world is a ball you retard

NASA lies, globalists lie, the world is flat you retard
>>>/flathorizon/

if you go around far enough xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD

it's probably to get around spam filters

What kind of spam filter would pick up on regular words? Shouldn't spam filters look for stuff like this?

It's to hone in on the more gullible targets. Intelligent people waste time and are more likely to report something unless they immediately disregard it.

I say this because I've read studies that seem to suggest this.

outlook's

лол

it won't work.
if I am in the mood to fuck with them, it's not something that would scare me. it'll only make it more obvious that they are who they are.
if I am not in the mood but also not gullible, I won't bite this bait anyway.

That "strategy" would be more likely to offend someone mildly intelligent who sees right through it and get you reported to the right entity real quick.
It's nothing but a successful spam filter fuckery.

forward the mail to spa.mnesty.com (assuming the return address is real) and it'll fuck with them while you do nothing