SPEECH STARTS 2:00 EST, 11:00 PST, 7:00 UTC

RSBN: youtube.com/watch?v=hmuGjSwxFhc
TTVN: youtube.com/watch?v=h5fbu7BjpUc

UPCOMING EVENTS
Thursday 10/1 - Cincinnati, OH - 7:00 EST

Never thought I’d be making one of these threads again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies
thefederalist.com/2016/11/23/brooklyn-grocery-store-played-sweet-home-alabama-everyone-lost-minds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

should he not wait until he get into office?

This is kinda dangerous. Or maybe he likes the danger.

A real populist has to remain emotionally connected to the people man.

Of course he can also use rallies as a tool in the transition power struggle.

I'm going to be at the Cincinnati rally. I'm high fived Trump at the last one, and am shooting to shake his hand and have a brief conversation with him this time. Wish me luck, anons.

The kikes won't dare lay a finger on him anymore, they know the consequence for that involves a lot of rope and big fucking ovens.

Don't let the secret service tackle you like a player from the other team

He reads Hitler. The rallies are never stopping.

Yeah kikes, but what about deranged brainwashed lefty loonies?
May Kek Protect him.

OH SHIT, MAGA

Secret Service was giving me the eye last time, but I calmly walked up to them and asked if I could ask Mr. Trump to sign my things. The SS agent was very nice about it, and said he didn't have time. I'm trying to be right next to the door Trump will walk out of, so when he leaves I can shake his hand, say hello, ask for an internship, and ask him to sign my things.

I hope he keeps doing them all throughout his presidency. I think at the very least we'll see them again in 4 years though.

No lone wolf acting without internal backing has a chance in hell of slipping past the SS + Trump's own security

Man, I hope he keeps releasing videos, shitposting on twitter and the rallies of course.

If you can't get close, just scream "I'm so tired of winning!! Too much winning please stop!!"

Topkek. Will do.

If nobody could stop him from twitter shitposting during the election, then I doubt anything can make him stop now that he's been victorious. I'm sure lots of people were telling him to stop because they were nervous nellies who thought that he would blow it. But he won, fully vindicating himself. Now nothing in the world can stop him.

I've come to realize he can double down on the shitposting through the POTUS account. Dear god.

I believe Trump said that he'd do rallies on a regular basis after being inaugurated, but I can't find where he said this. There was a thread about it a couple weeks ago.

Meant for

banning you would be effective in keeping out cuckchan cancer

shit wrong thread

RSBN live now

Checked and heil'd

Ahead of schedule and all that, user.

RSBN has got some serious niggertech going today. Low quality.

I saw a nigger in the crowd, bet he's up to no good.

Be careful using the word 'shooting' and 'Trump' in the same sentence, user.
;^)

Jews shoahed the RSBN stream.

SOON

Don't be that guy, user.

who /comfy/ here?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

You better not be one of those people who bitch about picks like Mnunchin. The more people we have inside his team the better.

Feels smug man.

Trump announcing that carrier bent the knee to him before he's even inaugurated.

TTVN seems to have higher quality video feed.

checked!

feels goodman

Trump Force stream here:
http:[email protected]/* *//master.m3u8

How new are you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akamai_Technologies

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I'm not passing it up.

i'm actually very old. been browsing Holla Forums since the 80's

neat

Hell I'd be janitor at Trump Tower if he'd hire me.

Guess so.

Same here, user.

C-Span stream here:
http:[email protected]/* *//index_1000_av-p.m3u8
(not broadcasting the rally atm, but they should go live once it starts)

I went to his pre-nomination Orlando rally and his post-nomination West Palm Beach rally. Before the nomination he had way more time to sign things and talk to fans. (Unfortunately I still wasn't able to get close enough)

After the nomination and after his famous WPB speech he didn't want to sign anything or talk to anyone. He just waved and walked off stage. He might've just been pissed off after all the sexual assault accusations, since that and naming the Jew were the main themes of the speech, but I figured this was just how a presidential nominee acts.

Now that we're on the third stage: President-Elect, good luck getting close to him. I hope he still has time to talk to us. I hope I can finally get him to sign my MAGA hat when he comes to Florida in the Victory Tour.

wtf I hate true now

I think the USSS changed a lot of their protocols with him and rallys shortly before he won the nomination. He used to walk out into the crowd during rallies, but he stopped doing that entirely and even got fences put up around the stage. Seems like the doing of the USSS.

Trump*

Fail on my part

Funny because I just finished Chapter 3 of Mein Kampf and he repeatedly states that an effective movement must have the backing of the masses who are dedicated and ready to fight endlessly.

Freudian slip right there

I've seen him speak to a few people at rallies after the sexual assault allegations, and to one guy for a minute or two at the end of the last Cincinnati rally. I'll do my best, and even if he doesn't sign my shit, just a few seconds to say hello would be like America after he's done great.

Very likely. There was still a fence around the stage in the Orlando rally in March, FYI, but he still came as close as possible to the crowd. He was just on one side of the fence and the crowd was on the other side.

That incident with the guy trying to rush the stage may have prompted the changes.

They already had the fence at that point. He jumped the fence IIRC.

That's very good to hear. Good luck today, user

Probably. Trump seems like the kind of guy that likes the praise and the roar of the crowd, so I doubt it was his doing.

I see, I didn't pay much attention to when different security protocols were put in place so you're most likely right.

I've watched that probably 100 times.

So incredibly high fucking energy I tell you hwat.

The most HIGH ENERGY one is the Nazi video.

Yeah I recall news stories about the guy saying he jumped the fence.

Post it? There are so many nazi videos here, I don't know which you're talking about fam

Holy Cats
This is almost like a rally!

yep, this is definitely like a rally

soon

(check'd)

Does anyone have the source for the colored Hitler videos? All I find is black and white with shitty audio.

Since we are almost a rally anons here is a little shitpost while we wait.

reddit spacing

STARTING

Pence on.

CARRIER CONFIRMED STAYING

First Carrier asshole speaks

DON'T PAY THE AUDIO GUY

REEEEEEE

wew

His asshole is probably full of fresh stitches after getting a MAGA reaming.

I am on TTV
Must be a new station for us.

KeK

OY VEY 16 MILLION

THINK ABOUT ALL THE MONEY THAT COULD HAVE GONE TO MINORITIES DDDD:

He's definitely got a tampon up the ass.

I missed these.

Our President-Elect provided real leadership that made the difference

Fist campaign promise fulfilled.
The jewmedia will shit itself immedialty

He's fulfilling promises and he's not even president yet.

Watch and see how the M$M spins this lads.

Is it just me, or is Carrier's logo a ripoff of Ford?

God damn he is the living embodiment of Wojack isn't he?

HERE HE COMES!!

it is a pretty shitty logo, yeah

Classy.

I think it's just an old logo that was common at one point.
Coca Cola's logo wasn't in anyway original back in its day.

Yes

They're already assmad over it and trying to say it's not enough and doesn't really matter anyways.

Deus Volt

This is pre-winning.

TRUMP TIME

The madmans out.

oh god he's coming

Not really they both go way back decades and it is just an oval logo.

HE'S HERE
HE'S HERE
HE'S HERE

A man of action, a man of his word

Don't display Mike "Zap His Gap" Pence as looking that gay.

Did Trump just say "I love that redhead"

anymore like these?

Pence seems to really REALLY like Trump lately.

GOD EMPEROR IS ON

Could somebody summarize what's happened so far for a faggot that can't stream atm?

I like that red hat

Yeah, that's pretty much what I've seen from them so far.

EVERYBODY LOVES MIKE

Trump made Pence the Vice President of America. Pence is seriously indebted to Trump. Trump took Pence's political career and turbocharged it.

GREAT GUY, HANDSOME GUY

KEK news btfo

PRESIDENT PEPE IS SPEAKING

Get the fuck in here faggots.

FUCKS WITH THE M$M ONCE AGAIN

The absolute madman is explaining how he exaggerates but get what he wants anyway

U
N
A H E A D O F S C H E D U L E
E
R
B
U
D
G
E
T

By the power of key he made them stay and did it by accident.

Blows smoke up greg's ass

I love the bantz. Hes going to be shitting all over the cucks and lugenpresse for the next 8 years. We meme'd poopoo peepee into reality.

I always love how Trump goes "great guy"

PLEASE MISTER PRESIDENT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING.

I'm honestly surprised this isn't a teleprompter speech. I love this

The winning hasn't even begun yet, fam.

He's been doing this all his life. He is literally a genius

THE ROOM IS TOO SMALL.

We actually have a leader capable of oratory without having every single word he says written out in front of his dumb ass, which is a lovely change of pace from our current dipshit. JEWSOAPJEWSOAPJEWSOAP etc.

I wish I could have seen those workers' reactions.

RUTHLESS BOSS

THIS IS JUST FUCKING GREAT IT MAKES MY DAY

RUTHLESS
U
T
H
L
E
S
S

I think he's doing another in a few hours as well.

Media Jews won't pan the cameras. Sad!

None of the brass is wearing safety glasses.
BIG NONO

OY VEY THE SIXTEEN MILLION

Pretty funny when he said they should've done this a year ago and things would've been so much easier. These niggers just can't learn without Trump's boot on their neck.

Any user know what plane came in on?

we like mexico, we think it's wonderful

The usual Trump Force One 757.

Probably Trump Force One

BIG, BEAUTIFUL PLANT

CUNTON BTFO

Very good. Not letting up an inch.

Mexico is bending the knee

Not for long

The regulations industry is now BTFO!!

The shackles are off

KNOCK IT DOWN
I DON'T CARE

Ha-ha, fuck your new plant in Mexico. Not our problem.

VERY STRONG BORDER

THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES

WE'RE GONNA BUILD THAT WALL

WE'RE
GONNA
BUILD
THAT
WALL

Letting go of Trump will be the biggest mistake RINOs have ever made

MORE SMOKE UP GREG'S ASS MUST BE FULL BY NOW

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Calling executives used to be done on the sly Trump now calls their switchboard

Fox:

"Dems criticizing Pence for not doing deal sooner"

Goddamn, it just occurred to me Trump created an actual Christmas miracle by getting Carrier to stay. Does his power have any limit? It's almost spooky

RANDOM DOGE APPEARS

What was that? Was that a dog?

Trump saved 1100 families from uncertainty, a pretty good Christmas gift.

TRUMP SAVED CHRISTMAS!

3.5 hours until next speech

It's Hillary.

Trump secured the existence of our jobs and a Christmas for white children!

Indeed, hopefully carrier will get a demand boost from better sales, workers can get some overtime before Christmas.

Holy fuck

I kind of wish he'd come to the South to help raise awareness about these massive fires we're dealing with because of arsonists.

The intertwined corrupt media fucks Trump over, so he goes around them, creating a new media-stream in the process.

Attaboy, Trump.

This was a pretty short pep-talk. He's gotta be way too busy for the daily rallies of old. But still enjoyed it and hope to see much more.

See

It's gonna be fucking nuts

I'm looking forward to hearing Trump's bants about Kasich. I hope he keeps mispronouncing his name too.

Lil Jimmy can finally get that John Cena figure he always wanted for Christmas..
Damn. Now I'm Missing the days where I would get the action figures I craved for momths then play with them all in a "Christmas Special" style.

You know Holla Forums? I feel like the purpose of my existence is to witness the events following the election of Trump. To watch as the US and Russia meet on terms of true mutual respect for the first time in 100 years. To watch as the US ascends into space, becoming true immortals. To witness these events is a blessing, what a time to be alive.

Oh what a joy it will be to hear
"Gay-sick" again.
Merry Shadilay user.

An action figure royal rumble?

I feel truly blessed to be here to witness this.

Kasich is probably going to be scarfing down dinner in a darkened room of the governor's mansion while watching the live feed. Too bad, he could be up on stage with Trump making America Great Again.

Practically yeah. Good fun.
Even though I never had an actual Ring.
It was mostly Action Men, Bionicles, DC and Marvel characters,Transformers and Star Wars figures. Patrician shit.

Yep.

Apparently Trump is having Pence do another event in two days. I wonder what that's about.

This is a perfect depiction of how I feel.

Fragging the Fags probly.

IT'S HILLARY

Trump's a big guy.

Was that back when they backstabbed him for the 47th time over the grabbing tape?

Yep.

fuckin saved

Why People Lost Their Minds When A Brooklyn Store Played ‘Sweet Home Alabama’

thefederalist.com/2016/11/23/brooklyn-grocery-store-played-sweet-home-alabama-everyone-lost-minds/

"Carrier was only a euphamism"

LOL it wasn't literal from the start but a guy he saw on TV said he thought it was so Trump felt compelled to save Carrier.

Seeing cucks like the ones described there suffer and slowly realize there's no escape from Trump is the highlight of my day lately

This thread needs more energy.

I love that song even more now.

Ave Deus Imperator

NEW THREAD