Slovakia literally removes kebab

"Islamization starts with a kebab and it's already under way in Bratislava, let's realize what we can face in five to 10 years," chairman of the Slovak National Party (SNS) Andrej Danko said, as cited by Reuters. "We must do everything we can so that no mosque is built in the future," the politician was quoted as adding.

archive.is/11kJv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i38f1FZe59U
youtu.be/l2c4U5lDvLg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=1331937b9bdbda4b0c19e8bd1c35456b&showtopic=35075&st=242
24ur.com/sport/nogomet/ligaprvakov/video-huligani-v-zilini-so-se-se-pred-tekmo-s-kamenjem-in-baklami-spravili-na-navijace-olimpije.html
pluska.sk/sport/futbal/07/foto-dohodnuta-bitka-chuligani-lublany-ziliny-pobili-uliciach-mesta.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia
archive.is/KN5t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a good statement, but remember that Merkel also said that multiculturalism is a complete failure once, and now she's creating Saudi Germania.

She said that because she WANTS Germany to become a failed state

B-but religion of peace!Diversity is good for you goy!

What lucky people.

TOPKEK
Based Slovaks

Take a good look at this, kebab.
Take a look at this white man.
Slovani at work.
SLAVA

youtu.be/i38f1FZe59U

youtu.be/l2c4U5lDvLg

islam not fucking welcome here

Slovakia is bretty ebin when it comes to immigration policies and granting citizenship. First you have to be resident /which can be denied without reason/ for 8 continuous years, than you can apply for citizenship. It will be denied if you
-can't read and write Slovak
-don't pay taxes,health insurance etc..
-were convinced of crime with intent

Asylum applications are something like 95% denied..

The best thing? even the gypsies don't like niggers

Merkel is an exceptionally inconsistent politician, even for a self declarred centrist. If Dank-o is committed to a nationalist party, then he is most likely not the person to flip. The only ood thing about Merkel is that she is so terrible that its unlikely to she will ever be matched again.

why not more ?

Honestly i'm starting to think that the solution to America's demographics is mass importing Eastern Europeans.

Hitler was wrong about one thing, more and more i'm starting to think that Slavs are master race.

Gyros>>>kebab
Try and prove me wrong.

Trump knows the value of importing Slavs. Mass importing Slavs would ensure Republican power and force American women to not be completely fucking awful because everyone would go for slavette.

Soon traditional Slavette gf will be mine.

aside from being fucking crazy, female ninjas look kind of cool, like sith robes or something. sage for ot shitpost

Slavic immigrants seem to either turn out great or awful in the U.S. I knew one who not only looked better than Melania IMO, but was also ridiculously traditional. She was one of the only girls I knew who didn't dress like a slut, one of the few who didn't act like a slut, wasn't a slut, and was actually pretty smart for a woman. Too bad things didn't work out between us.

The men all look like they have fetal alcohol syndrome and the women are all mentally ill.
Is that you anglin?

Slavs will inherit the earth.

Slavs are the least cucked whites on earth m8.

I shiggidy diddity beep bop boop

Slovakfag here. Our opinion on kebab by demographics is pretty similar to yours: the better educated, the more liberal; the more urban, the more liberal. Luckily, most college graduates don't stay here and our biggest cities are just overgrown villages, that's why we're uncucked. The main difference is that our politicians aren't traitors. There's a lot of corruption everywhere (think of it as everyone being buddies and giving each other favours, the common people are only pissed because they don't get a cut), but they don't give a single fuck about the losers to the west of us. We're only in EUSSR for the gibs.
Also, women here don't have political views.

Epic.

SNS

Typical tót.

That sounds wonderful.

Where do they go? The U.S.?

slavgolian detected

is that your Bill Cosby impression?

Keep trying.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Not slav myself, but grew up in a neighborhood surrounded by them. Many were life long family friends with my parents (sadly most are deceased now). They were/are the hardest working, most traditionally valued people I have ever met. None let their daughters act like sluts or be degenerate, all learned to cook and take care of their husbands and family and actually LIKED being in a traditional role. Their sons were uncucked, worked hard, took care of their families, didn't fuck around, also very traditional. They wanted their wives to stay at home with the kids, take care of the home, etc. BUT, their wives never slacked off, never acted like feminists, and were happy in their traditional roles. Slavs also didn't give their friendship freely. If you earned their respect they were loyal friends for life. Fuck them over and they never forgot it, EVER, even among family members. Very outspoken, don't take shit and racist as all fuck. Didn't trust minorities at all. Were there some bad apples, of course, everyone has them. If you fucked up bad enough, they ostracized you, family or not. If more of our legal immigrants were like this in the US, I would have no issue with it.

We all slip up. Take satisfaction in knowing that the reason they're shilling so hard is because they're so shitter shattered that we're winning and they can't leave. Holla Forums is the closest they can find to someone who cares what they think.

Plus, they'll probably kill themselves within the next few years the way things are going.

sorry. I'm just sorta masochistic and got bored so I attempted to try and shitpost for reactions. And nothings gets blood boiling like ">_, >White"

it's alright, m8 we all believed it at some point.

Wew lads the Empress is smoking hot. Please Trump bring in the Slavfus.

Make America Great Again.

what is weird to me is that i am a serb and I have never even heard a word of slovak, I dont even know where slovakia on the map is, how do they look like, what do they do…… slovakia and those 3 baltic countries, i guess they are the only ones we were not doing any wars with and now I have zero clue about them

you're from village,right?
there's slovak diaspora in vojvodina..
slovak high schools in Бачки Петровац and Ковачица. the language is also quite similar
t.slovak

yeah i know about that it's just the exposure
for example, you can read in the news that some drunk slovenian managed to drown in serbia, or that some bosnian slammed a car into a building, crushing the whole thing to the ground but no one was hurt etc etc
but you never hear anything about slovaks or slovakia
i also go to uni here in belgrade so i met someone from entire eastern europe but i dont think i ever even seen a slovak person

its like.. fucking sri lanka or some place no one even knows about

Slovaks kind of do fly low on the radar but they're alright. Very beautiful country. Beautiful architecture. Good folks

she's been incredibly consistent in her hatred for the german people

I've been saying this since before GG– can we make it a univeral rule to do away with any mention of this fucking leering, greasy, hook-nosed kike and the show Jerry "Jew Swime" feld? I have never watched the Show, their Jew faces make me fucking sick.

and don't give me:
>le new fag, it's le ironic!

I was using the net before your mother popped you out of her box. I ALWAYS refused to watch jew swimnefeld and I will NEVER get used to coming to Holla Forums and having to see a fucking kike's face, "ironic" or not. The on;y kike face that should be acceptable here is either a dead one or le happy merchant. Period.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Built by Germans and Hungarians.

not anymore

btw Holla Forums's appreciation might be slightly misguided here
slavs is a linguistic thing, we all speak similar gibberish but that's it, its language, not race
here in serbia for example, maybe only 1/10 people might somehow be legitimately white and maybe 1/4 of the people looking white enough but not pure

slavs come in too much racial types, language and culture are ok tho

Posting random waifus.

Slavs love to fight. So when we exterminate kebabs we start infighting until we can remove more kebabs.

This is like a love thing. We love fighting almost as much as we love removing arab

All European peoples should love fighting. Only in 1900s have the kikes taken away our militarism.

Honestly, you'd have to be Slav to understand

yeah, sure. Also you and your family might be niggers but the rest of us are white

I personally, love seeing the world, but there is only one place in my heart I could live. The mountains, plains, karst and sea of my homelands. It is a certain feeling. We are connected to the land our ancestors defended

i am blue eyed, blond haired, straight nosed 100% serb
im just saying, half of our population look like fucking mexicans, i mean i dont know where you live but if you only go to belgrade public transport you'd see half of the people would not fit any extensive racial criteria

Drink hard, fight hard, fuck hard, hate hard
But when we unite, there's no stopping us
Such is the way of the Slav

holy shit fuck that bitch

Welcome to Holla Forums user

there's no stopping us
Such is the way of the Slav hit me right in my Slav feels

magyars get out

As a white Australian that has never felt 'at home' in this country I have to agree.
I feel better looking at pictures of snowy mountains and thick green forests.
Sandy beaches/deserts and visible heat has never done it for me.

I am from one of those places and can confirm.
t.slovak

go back to slovakia

You must be new here. Welcome to hell.

That is clearly Kylo Ren.

go away shiller

Man, if there's one image/webm/mp4 guarandamnteed to make me rage, it's that cunt taking the guy's flag and shaking her head like she's chiding a child caught with his hand in pants.

Why hasn't there been a coup, yet?

Nope. Too masculine.

Holy shit, he literally said it.

I am Greek, relative swarthy, and I feel exactly the same. The most iddylic picture of my childhood for me was a photo-tapestry of an alpine forest-lake from either Alaska or Norway my grandma had at her house. When northern winds blow at autumn their smell fills me up with the most nostalgic and empowering feelings. When I first went innawoods in a thick broad-leaved oak forest I felt like I was a fucking elf in Rivendell. Thankfully Greece still has many high peak mountainlines but unfortunately not all of them have a thick conifer forestation that makes you feel like home. My father that was the most Aryan in my family always recalled the most nostalgically the years he served as a doctor in a permafrost mountainous area in Hepirus.

I'm in the process of doing so. :^)

were you ever in slovakia?
what did you do in here?

Is…. is he waring a potato sack?

good

czeched

A military coup? Germany is under American occupation. They can't even get to their boots without the occupying forces permission.

have you ever been on mount olymp

non-slav governments are all cia employees

It depends on the man they end up marrying. If you're a worthless white knighting nu male, you'll end up turning perfectly good material into cancerous garbage.
I know plenty of Serbian women who are single, fresh off the boat, and they're fine because they're still plugged into their family.

why dont you have a gf then

This is pretty much what I've found too.

Beautiful.

Hopefully Trump will pull the US military out of most Euro countries.

kek

Slovák has wisdom of the falcon.

I've never been there, although I was raised with the language along with Serbian and English. Here, I don't do much, I'm just getting my affairs in order to move to my motherland, although this is a nice country, I've taken issue with how many shitskins are being let through and how mongrelized the population is. The years centuries of Ottoman rule has not done the genetics of this country any favors.

2005 Merkel was all right.

2005 Merkel was still a closet commie.

if only poles on KC were as cool as him

Yeah. It's among the most fitting ones of the description. Descending from its snowy mountaintops there is a succession of mighty conifer forest, followed by very thick broad-lived (but unfortunately) short woods, mostly hazelnut trees, with some medieval fortifications and ending in an endless beach which ofc isn't particularly alpine but makes a very good tourist attraction as a whole. Being relatively north in Greece also helps. I feel the most at home though in south central Peloponnese, where I actually come from, which is surrounded by high mountains despite its proximity to the sea and is heavily wooded with oak but its relative lack of actual forests with trees over 20 meters tall kinda retracts from it (about a decade ago there was a massive wildfire in mt. Taygetos' main forest mass of black pine and another one on the western Arcadian side and they kinda ruined the landscape). Problem with Greece' woodlands is that since antiquity they were extremely prone to forest fires and overgrazing so you rarely see centuries old undisturbed forests anymore.

does it bother you that you look swarthy?
no offence tho

You're new as fuck, you niggerfaggot.

Not really. It's only obvious at summer and I have hazel eyes and though dark pretty typicallu European straight-wavy hair. I am more annoyed from the slightly semitoid/armenoid/pontid facial indications that make me stand out more from Northern Europeans, especially my lack of a facial mane Celts and Germanics seem to have, I'm trying to grow a beard and though it's not as weak and funky as the usual kike/sandniggers sickly face-pubes it's nowhere near fierce fiery mane of barbarian warriors. Guess that's why Roman introduced clean-shaving in the military, most likely Northerners' facial hair made us look like pussies by comparison.

Referring the 42 - 12 comparison pic…too bad the (((US))) helped UK/USSR.

You just have to give it time. You may never look like a barbarian but Greek beards have a reputation of their own.

She was raised in East Germany so, of course, she's likely a communist. She was probably Mind-Kontrolled, as well.

IN A ROW?

Would you expect anything less from the original hapas?

Sup Chaim?

Does Holla Forums even consider women capable of being politicians?

Extraordinary women are capable of rallying dispossessed men, but as far as politics go, well, the only ones of note are in the days of monarchs and they too were typically extraordinary.

is this you?

ah, i was hoping.. i was working last year with 2 serbs from said gymnasium
not that in slovakia is it better with them genes.. austrohungarian mutts everywhere

No woman should be ever be allowed to be near politics.

the ebin squating slav meme is pretty funny, but thats mostly russian thing. i never saw someone in Poland do that.
We do love our booze though

I see that you're having difficulties with English. Enclosed within this post is a throw-away email address I use for imageboard related conversations, in the case you want to talk more and not derail the thread by switching languages.

what a massive cuckold…

I find it odd that I am still angry at her for the traitorous behaviour and I am from Aussie. :-/

(checked!)
Holy shit, is that last one real?

For the elected leader of a nation to have that much disgust for their nation and people is abhorrent to normal people. Keep in mind I don't particularly like the chicken shit fake "German" flag but the act is vile and a further point that women should never be in positions of power.

More or less correct. Although we will unite never. Thats like uniting frogs and brits in a same country.

that would actually be very beautiful and very poetic

many germans are like merkel
its difficult to explain why tho
its not that they hate germany
to them it is "primitive" to wave national flags, because they see themselves as enlightened beings that dont identify with primitive concepts such as a nation or a nation state
they dont care that other people wave their flags, because they see them as primitive and gives them an opportunity to look down on these neanderthals

Being cucked for the last 80 years id guess. Being fed propaganda that says nationalism is evil and crass, hell only time youll see patriotism form germans is if football is involved.

pic unrelated it is a slav thread after all

To add to this, compare all of that to anywhere in eastern or southern europe. Even fucking gypsies have a sense of pride in themselves, and they dont even have a country. Even italy or france have some semblance of national pride, which is what germans lack due to their 8 decade long indoctrination.
polite sage for double post

Heil Hitler bijela braćo, kako je lijepo živjeti u 99+% bijeloj državi. Samo neka plaču ovi zapadnjaci da nismo bijeli, nama barem muslimani ne jebu matere, sestre i kćerke po cesti usred bijela dana.

fala kurcu

Heil

:^)

Još nam samo fali da Ivan Pernar napokon probudi u sebi uspavanog Hitlera i neće nam biti kraja.

Da mi je to vidit. Pernar ko novi poglavnik. Uvjek sam za Schwartza navijo, on je lolcow teški.

ZA DOM
SPREMNI

Slavic Empire? That will be nice for the Slavic people. Too bad I am not Slavic so I cannot help the Slavic people to awake from the nightmare and be free forever.

ZA POGLAVNIKA

btw hos negdje u bosni, cca '93.

Reminder: just because 2nd world countries with Christcuck governments sometimes happen to enact "good" legislation, doesn't mean they're doing it for "good" reasons.
Like Poland's stance against abortion, it has nothing to do with a right-wing mindset and everything to do with following an alien sand-people religion.
If their holy babble said "allow Muslims to build mosques" then they would be funding that shit with public money.
And if the holy babble encouraged abortion, the supposedly "based" peoples would support it.
All this is a sign of mindless sheeple thinking, brainless drones who follow whatever an authority figure tells them, rather than coming to the conclusion themselves that, actually, murdering unborn babies is a bad thing.
tl;dr even a broken clock is right twice a day.

better broken clock than clock attached to bomb

Ne hvala, držim se ja rađe ujka Hitlera i nacional socijalizma.

>tf mogu proći pod volksdeutschera i boriti se za nadolazeći četvrti reich

go away with faggotry

No pride as a people or nation but pride in one's self over others due to suicidal ideology….. masterful jewry its the very mentally (((they))) need for their world communism.

What do they think of jews waving jew flags?

80 years? we are counting Adolf Hitler? It's only been 71 years since the Germans were defeated and ultimately destroyed.

Sorry m8, im drunk and my math was always shit, shouldve said about 80 years. Still I think the problem lies in the systematic indoctrination of germans since the end of ww2.

np m8.
Sure I understand the scientifically formulated demoralization and reprogramming that the Germans have undergone since 1945. Pretty sure the German media is run by foreign interests admittedly since 1945 to 2099.
It would seem they shifted some of the character traits of the German people to serve (((their))) interest of destruction rather than their intended function such as the pride part I mentioned above. Pride was shifted only to ones self over others ( for having thew socially acceptable belief) instead of in oneself family people and nation. Perhaps the conditioning can be broken….hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh ok…I like to see the Slavic people united as a unstoppable force. That is all.

slav/10

You do know what happened in 1999 when Serbia tried to remove proto-isis from their lands, right?

23 cocks all at once.

I am aware of that but one day I believe they will be free as the butterflies so give it more time.

How in the fuck?
Going to need storytime, user.

Maga, Mega etc

No. Being a man involves knowing that you can kill another person before anyone can intervene, literally holding the life of another person in your presence in your hands, and choosing to not exercise that power every single day of your life. Women will never experience that power, and cannot be trusted to wield it over a larger number of people with even less chance of personal consequences.

Personally, no.
You need and balls to be Holla Forumsitician

*grit and balls

But muh feelz don't work well in politics

Was there cocaine involved? How did you find out? Xhamster?

you should really post more of him dude.

Remove kurac too?
Or just kebab?

Love Slovaks. Top people

My father is a Polish immigrant. I'm proud to be Polish.

if you never lived in x, never took any part of x culture for x years, and have nothing to do with x in daily life, you arent x
seriously no one outside of america takes 'muh heritage is 1/123123123 cherokee princess and /123123123 this and that and […]' seriously
especially mixed people

That's nice.

Still Polish.

#triggered
#rekt

I love how that commie NWO commie bitch looks shellshocked

Such is the way of Slav

There's a lot of Polish areas in America which try to keep their heritage intact.

Thought I'd leave this here.

Don't know much about Slavic Mythos.
But know the moral here is, if you racemix you'll be drowned in the river by Topielica.
It's nice the Slavs know who they still are and show it publicly.

whatever helps you sleep at night, but actual polish people serve the polish army as part of their national duty

you americans are kinda like best koreans when it comes to these things;
none of you own a passport, and yet you think that your not-even-first-world quality of life is somehow the best, 100% like best koreans who have a leader that invented rainbows, you too shout freedom while having more prisoners then anywhere else in the world
its hard to explain this to new worlders, but your countries are not the same as european countries, being x in america can not be compared to being european european

you have no language of your own, no sounds unique to your people, you have no ethnic traits visible in the skull and face, there is no ethnic connection because it is no ethnic nation state, just a sea of varying shades of brown mess completely devoid of any kind of ethnic belong, waving their made in china flags…

meanwhile in europe, or in my corner of it at least, my grandpa told me about the flag of his regiment when I was something like 12 and I awaited anxiously to bear that same hundred years old flag when it was my time to fulfill the duty to the fatherland
I instantly felt unbreakable connection and full devotion to everyone under that flag, all the people had the same biological features as I did, all the people spoke with the same unique sound I speak, all the people had the same blood and biological history I did, and all the people felt the sacredness of our soil…

meanwhile over there

do these polish areas in america conscript and ship these LARPers to poland for basic military training? do they have to go and defend it in case of a war?

american heritage is live action role playing and puts the whatever people they are roleplaying to shame

checked

You actually have to be good to serve in the army now, I know people who wanted to serve but wouldn't let them because they were idiots.

The men would voluntarily if that happened, I am serious. Of course anything beyond 2nd generation Poles in America probably don't know the language and have zero connection at this point but others who do have an undeniable loyalty to it. They know America is a multicultural shithole and Poland is currently the opposite of that.

t. dual-passport wielder

checked

It's hard to explain this to a D&C shill, but our prisons are full because niggers simply cannot stop being niggers.

How do you know I don't own a passport, chaim? And no, I never said America had the best quality of life, or that we're even the best country in the world. I said I was proud to be Polish, and you immediately started trying to D&C. I thought CTR disbanded?

But since we're on the subject, Moshe, yes, America is the best country in the world.

Know why?

Because I can go out right now, buy a gun, and be home with it in under a half hour, and then wear it nearly anywhere I damn well please.

Purity =/= d&c. All you would ever do is lower the quality, that's it.

LARPing does not equal never serving the country in any way, shape or form. While our basic military training is a joke now and is not to be taken seriously in terms of combat effectiveness, its purpose is still extremely important.

You diluted mongrel Americans do not have:
The ethnic European traits, everyone can get their hands on a piece of paper, but you can not get the ethnic traits of the people
The culture, being fat is not a culture, a culture also can not be faked, while you listen to stories about…… mermaids and I dont even know what kind of bullshit, actual European culture consists of heroism found nowhere else, it's the story of struggle, of fighting, of sacrifice, of pain and ultimately of glory of it all, our male children grow up listening to the stories of ancient fallen heroes and their knights, they dont grow stuffing their faces till they cant climb the stairs without farting, and daydreaming of being a disney fucking princess

When you look at band of Americans waving their made in China cheap flags, you see zero common values, you see no ethnicity, no established people, no sense of belonging, no connection.

If organisms are made out of organs, and organs out of tissues, and tissues out of cells… American nation is cancer, because only cancer cells belong to no other cells and look like no other cells and behave like no other cells, just multiplying for no purpose, lacking any kind of common goal, looking like absolutely random thing.
And truly, only in America an Arab, a Chinese, a Kongolese can be a citizen. Nowhere else. Completely random.

American guns are civilianized, non-automatic pidgeon caliber jam-o-matics 3000. What American guns are like American "white". Zero standards, zero quality control, just a lowest common denominator that fits the lowest requirements.
We have guns over here too, you are like North Korean bragging you have.. a fucking radio. Yes, most of us can also own that too. And much more. Half of which you cant own tho. But it doesnt matter, you have no passport, so you will never discover that your leader did not invent rainbows, or in your case, that your gun ownership is not unique.

Do we look like feminists to you m8?

amen polackenbro. ou said something that will fall on deaf ears, still rings true. Mischung is not a full blood.

Either US, United Pakistan or Germoney. Wherever the pay is good and we can send money back. I work online, that's even better.

Yeah, nobody gives a fuck about us. Some burgers don't even know we're not Czechoslovakia and haven't been for 30 years.
Sounds like common shit. Someone gets drunk, jumps off a roof and breaks both legs. Oh well, life goes on.

You dumb fucker, do you think Germans and Hungarians went to our backwater towns (most of them villages back then) and made the products of our traditional architecture?

You know, potato picking didn't pay very well in winter, so he had to find another way to survive.

As long as pička is not banned Slovakia remains one of my favourite countries

Absolutely love my Slav (and Magyar) brothers rising up.

Don't change for no one

remove turk. remove kebab

EU rapefugee and distribution plan failed horribly. Plan: flood EU with rapefugees and make EASTERN EUROPE take them.
Topkek. I wonder which idiot thought that could work

If I may, I would like you to ignore skinheads and veer your attention to speech of Mr. Kotleba which starts at 5:39

This speech personifies not only Slovaks, but Slavs in a wider sense

aaaaaaaahahahaha I didnt see this thing since I was….. 12, i forgot it existed

Are you kidding me?
Čokolino is pure cash tier. Ate it until 23. Čokolino is fuel of warriors

Hahahaha.

Sure thing, chaim.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

Step it up, son.

Germany is becoming monocultural. She decided that the German culture was the one that needed to go.

There's nothing wrong aspiring after what's superior, my white friend.

That look beautiful unlike the nigger food.

You are not in germoney or dead brain Sweden so be happy.

Fuck SNS! Fuck Andrej Danko.
Stating to Slovak media "Islam must be protected", but to foreign media "Muh kebab remove".

the "offer" of "co-branding license" with some hong-kong scammer is undoubtly real
this won't cost you much
probably
to "iron out the details" with the chinese mafia sounds vaguely threatening however

heh, no thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak_cuisine

ctrl f: kebab

The plan was forged in the 20's, Hitler opposed this evil scheme and fought against it.

we are still fighting the same fight.

aspiring to be something you are not is wrong,my retarded friend.

Eugenics through selective breeding is the future, my friend. I might not be White in the strictest sense but, just like many of my recent ancestors, my descendants have more than a good chance to be.

I'm in no way a WE WUZ Nordicist but there's undoubtedly a strong correlation between degree of witness and intelligence/achievement and we should strive as a nation for becoming Whiter.

This, Danko is a traitor and a sellout who gets incredibly butthurt at even the slightest mention of the Holocaust. Some MP compared something to Jews in a concentration camp and Danko's butt turned into a nuclear reactor.
Also, to top it off, not only does he kiss Jewish ass all the time, he is shit at it too. He called the Armenian genocide "their Holocaust" and one time he said that there are radicals that are "denying Holocausts" in Slovakia.

They don't have to build a mosque.

They only need to gather at some faggot arabian rabbi's house.

are you that guy?
Then how do plan to contribute to the bleaching of your country?
suiciding or having children with a northern european/white girl from your country?
if it is the latter why should a white girl have children with a swarthy guy like you and not someone who is white in the strictest sense?
you are either a pathetic excuse for a man or a semi decent troll

I most likely have recessive Aryan genes passed down by my father and generally good genetic traits. By encouraging more Whiteish people to breed while discouraging the swarthier ones to, it's plausible we can achieve median European levels of Whiteness within a few generations.

Because I'm tall dark and handsome, and when it comes to women that prefer these traits over the more neotenic blue/blonde natives, it's obviously better for Northerners to be "cucked" by a handful of fellow Europeans that share recent ancestry and values and show fundamental respect towards them than by hordes of Saracens that seek their subjugation, defilement of their women and their demographic extinction. Still I would discourage a full-Nordic woman from engaging in relationship with me.

Is it even possible for whites to reverse-racemix and try to make the shitty regions of the world better?

then why don't you find a dark girl and leave the white ones alone?
if you really cared about the white race you wouldn't want a white girl to waste her genes with you.
On top of that you have this cuck mentality that you are inferior to others,doesn't that make your genes even more useless?
Also asians have high IQ as well,why not mix with them?
Even the most liberal numale isn't as self loathing and pathetic as you are

funny thing
otrok means slave in slovak

Well, that's fitting given that they likely DO have fetal alcohol syndrome.

i don't understand why we don't wear clothes like that anymore.

Selective breeding. Even dravidophone poo-in-the-loos had a once in a billion lucky recombination of Aryan predecessor genes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srinivasa_Ramanujan

Even if that was the case, recognizing and admitting superiority does not mean self-loathing.

Tall dark and handsome does not necessarily mean non-White, Schlomo. Why the fuck should I race mix with a shitskin or a mongoloid when I'm a fucking full blown European?

wanting to make your country have as less people as possible who look like you is self loathing

if dark people like you are a full blown european sub race then why do you to get rid of them? if your answer to that is because northern europeans have higher IQ then go mix with asians or ashkenazi jews,since they have higher IQ as well.
what i'm trying to tell you is be proud of what you are and stick to your own.

funny you should say that because otrok means child in slovenian

If you were to exclaim you're a steak slave that would generate massive lulz in Slovenia and vice versa, I assume. Was in Slovakia this summer and was genuinely surprised by how much our languages are similar while completely different

I am a niggerjew

Not even critical levels.
True Slav mets friends gets randomly shitfaced on monday, and spend the rest of week drinking

I wish I was a Slav…

an Italian?

My fashy slovak jacket came in yesterday, will squat in it out of appreciation for the news.

The word sporoi means arguing/debating.

Well what do you know? A serbian rabid animal who doesn't know anything. What are the odds?

Exactly. There can be only one. Only the Bulgarian slav will rule Eastern Europe.

If Slavs unite the galaxy will crumble before us. An unstoppable race of ultimate warriors who suck on raw potatoes for nourishment. I actually do wonder if such a unity is at all possible. The Slav Paradox.

Serbia? Probably Serbia. I pity you fellow slav

i need confirmation on this.
post average slav bitches.

They'll always have my respect, at least. Pic related.

Shows picture of Half-Danish Canadian woman.

si tak jebnuty ze nevies prelozit tychto 7 sekund ty cigan? naco tu postujes video po slovensky ako keby tu boli len slovaci, plus anglicky to napises ty mental

anyway the guy says: "as long as jews and gypsies live on this earth, there will never be order and peace, remember that"

Merkel is not even her
Real name. It's Kasner (From Kaźmierczak) She's not German.
Pic of her Grandaddy in his Polish army uniform

My bet's on Montenegro.

nac reagujes na retarda?

zastavil sa mi mozog z toho jeho postu a to ma odistilo

(checked)
The only montenegran I ever met was top-tier slav.

My friends in Little Poland warned me of Eastern Europeans, and my friend in Chinatown warned me of the Chinese.

The rest of the world that isn't American is bloody fucking insane.

But I can't be mad at your opinion-centred madness. Soviets and socialism has butt-fucked Europe pretty well.

So if I wanted every person of my country to have a Doctorate in Engineering does that mean that I hate myself for only having a bachelor's in it?

Like most cases of hybridization interbreeding with Asians would most likely mean a regress to the mean, that would cancel out the outstanding racial advantages, not to mention the strong indications for mental illnesses resulting from it.
The "chosen" are a genetic clusterfuck of inbreeding, accumulated cystic fibrosis and an exotic variety of mental diseases carefully selected over millennia to match their corrosive degenerate ethnic culture. Graeco-Italians probably have far more semitic genes than we need, it would be destructive to further implement the most inbred among them.

I am. As a matter of fact I recognize a plethora of cultural and genetic advantages over cucked snowniggers but that doesn't mean I remain willfully oblivious on what's better on what we should aspire to be. There's a fucking reason most if not all of the Gods and Heroes of classical Greek mythology are described as tall and of fair complexion, and why blonde hair and light eyes were considered traits of noble birth, when it's almost certain that this wasn't the case for the average Greek back then.

My melanin unenriched associate

This is very true. Spirit of warrior + disregard for own safety + hate of all authority because fuck you I am boss of my land and hate to faggots, sjw's and arabs
The Slav is rising

each other ethnicity beware

read books, go to theatre
kill whitey ooga booga bix nood chimpin
absolute degeneracy
rape this uncovered bitch, kill whitey, blow myself for snackbar
beat eachother senseless for lulz and have beer afterwards

Million $ question:
Which one of these wins in full out war?
Vid related Slovenians vs. Slovakians @Žilina, Slovakia, this summer CL qualifiers 2016

Angela looks a lot like her grandma. Was it ever confirmed that she's Jewish, or is that just a rumor?

having everyone in a society have a Doctorate in Engineering is stupid but anyway that's not the point, ignore this
You don't want your people just to become better, you want to alter them genetically and if you do that guess what?
they are no longer your people,they are another race/ethnicity.
By your logic you should just deport all the natives in your country and replace them with high IQ northern europeans and teach them your language,history,culture etc and it's all good

no you're not,you are pathetic
do whatever you want,you are a lost cause

This sounds really really really fun.

she is jewish. there were 6 million kikes living in poland before ww2.

Why so you can fuck up eastern european culture to? Fuck off

That's moot because there's nothing anywhere near a clear genetic dinstinction between European ethnicities. Even between an Iberian and a Skand there's not a definite marker that defines ethnicity genetically, you can only make a guess based on statistics and the frequency of occurrence of haplogroups that are not exclusive to either ethnicity.

That would not be okay because there would be no continuity by bloodline/birth, even if the new population would be genetically sound on their claim of descend from the natives they would not have a honest factual claim on it.

BUT YOU SAID YOU DON'T WANT THAT
you said you just want the people in your country to have lighter skin and features and higher IQ,if you want bloodline continuity then accept that the people in your country will have swarthy people like you
you can't have it bothways
your thoughts are all over the place,you are like 2 or 3 people in one mind

i hope i'm just an idiot who got trolled

im rooting for you user! some (((westernized))) slavs are complete thots, but some of us are still holding on to traditional values.

the little faggot doesnt even know about how countless beautiful polish women were raped by the commies during ww2. Can't tell the difference between slavs and jews. Sad!

Slavs are not white! Neither are Italians, Greeks, Hungarians, Polish and… and… Slovakia is not pro immigration either? SLOVAKIA IS NOT WHITE! only good goy states like Sweden and Germany are white though lol.

More white than the offspring coming out of Western women's wombs.

And more white than what's going into them.

They're women of course they're mentally ill!

Bump to encourage western euro cucks to do the same

I fucking love SNS and the Slovak Social Democrats. Despite being in Socialist International, they're based as fuck. I remember when Fico was in a coalition with Jan Slota and they walled off gypsies from humans.

woah

I love that I understand 90% of that.
t. Croat

They got the bad goyim treatment?

t. dirty šiptar

Oh shit we have a serial killer in the making here.

Where in the fuck did you see a serbian cross?
There were no Serbians there. Slovenians, Polish and Slovaks only.

Biker gangs are the only big gangs here.

I think we have 4 now.
One is Indonesian, but the other 3 are (mostly) white.

It really is pathetic what these retard will believe

at least the right conspiracy theories are fun like pizzagate

eat shit and die.

the comment section
are u drunk?

Of courshe.

Slovenians and Slovaks slugging it out

Yes, back to the first page you go.
z6.invisionfree.com/UltrasTifosi/index.php?s=1331937b9bdbda4b0c19e8bd1c35456b&showtopic=35075&st=242
24ur.com/sport/nogomet/ligaprvakov/video-huligani-v-zilini-so-se-se-pred-tekmo-s-kamenjem-in-baklami-spravili-na-navijace-olimpije.html
pluska.sk/sport/futbal/07/foto-dohodnuta-bitka-chuligani-lublany-ziliny-pobili-uliciach-mesta.html

see you next time, cunts ;*^)
you were hiding in Adergas
don't hide ;)

You still have to deal with the Bosnians and their Turk allies.

Don't forget Croatia. They actually were able to stop the Ottommans from conquering (all) of their lands.

parts of croatia were conquered by the ottomans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Croatia

Bump.
I also declare this
OFFICIAL SLAVIC THREAD
Called it

Hey mates.
Recently I found out I'm predominantly - >90% - genetically Slav.
What are my chances of finding a suitable wife after learning a Slav language for over a year or two?

archive.is/KN5t
One German dude figured it out…
Could we re-white the human race?!