News and politics podcasts

I have a job that allows me to listen to music, audiobooks or podcasts for usually more than 6 hours a day. I want to fill most of that with non-cucked podcasts about current events, science and technology, news, politics, history and philosophy.

What can you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show/
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/?C=M;O=A
radioaryan.com/
spingolaspeaks.net/
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/
carolynyeager.net/
northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you do?

What part of Anonymous do you not get, newfag?

Podcasts:
-HydeWars (Sam Hyde's new channel), has episode every few days
-The Daily Shoah on TRS inb4 >trs
-Molyneux's calls on freedomainradio can be interesting

That's about what I can think of right off the bat. I'm not big into audiobooks.

Ah yes I'm sure you're an industry leader who could be compromised at the mere mention of a few details or even the field of work you're in. Was going to give you suggestions but now you can fuck off you stupid donkey.

In terms of audiobooks I'd recommend you to listen to classics which might be tricky considering many of them are pretty difficult reads. Things like Plato Aristotle Milton Nietzsche and so on. Also, John Locke can be interesting I don't know how into philosophy you are but they're great reads and will make you think. Best of luck for your search.

Ghost talk radio,

If you enjoy an obese guy living in a hot trailer scream about the superiority of capitalism nonstop.. seriously don't know how he's alive.

Also should be noted that I don't listen to audiobooks so I can't really comment to the availability of some of these. But basically as far as books go anything pre-20th century is usually make fantastic reads.

Is he like Jonestein at all, because I actually appreciate Jones for being fucking hilarious.

forgot webm

Careful, bro.

You'll summon the >TRS autists.

Let me guess, I should donate to the podcasts?

>>>/trs/
>>>/polmeta/12189

What's TRS again?

Nah not really. Hes not a sensationalist, Ghost is more of a meathead who occasionally slaughters a lost pinko-commie.

Nobody is forcing you to.

On yutube you should try these:

-Stephan Molyneus (Obviously)
-Karen Straughan (absolute must watch, amazing content)
-Styxhexenhammer666
-Infowars (for comic relief, dont take their info seriously)
-TRS (despite them being a bit cucked and suspicious)
-Red Ice Radio (see above)
-David Duke
-Millenial Woes
-MillionDollarExtreme (this is a must, those guys are absolute genius)
-MisterMetokur (aka InternetAristocrat, for videogame related and SJW destruction)
-Sargon of Akkad (This is a bit meh, but better than nothing)
-Hitler Speeches and Mixes (great for motivation and especialy gym time)
-Daily Shoah (very funny, but still a bit pozzed)
-ThuleanPerspective
-Dr. William Pierce (absolute must watch)

This are the essencials for a fun day.

Butthurt for not having a racket, Shlomo?

lul I don't even hate the trs podcasts but you trs posters are the worst

Before all that however, i should point out a youtuber by the name of "Christymisty", she was probably the first woman to call out feminism with good arguments and logic, i believe she was chased off youtube by leftists very early however, if you can find any videos of her, definitely watch them.

Runesoup Gordon White. The stuff might seem out there at first glance, but that's by design. The big redpills are in the mail. Dude was predicting trump victory months ago and is completely redpilled on the situation in europe, though knows how to keep his words effective.

If you need audiobooks, check out
audiobookbay.me
A lot of stuff from Audible etc.

I love Styx, very underated channel.

He slips a bit here and there on some small things, but yeah, his channel is bretty gud

No Agenda is by far the best politics podcast I'm aware of.

noagendashow.com

fash the nation >daily shoah

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show (Author of The Synagogue of Satan)
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/the-andrew-carrington-hitchcock-show/

Alex Linder's Vanguard Audiobooks
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html
vanguardnewsnetwork.com/Massive/AudioBooks/?C=M;O=A

Radio Aryan
radioaryan.com/

Spingola Speaks
spingolaspeaks.net/

The David Duke Show
renseradioarchives.com/dduke/

Carolyn Yeager
carolynyeager.net/

Thanks for all the suggestions, especially that monster list posted. I'm not really interested in the less serious stuff, but I'll check all of these out.

Currently, I listen to Molyneux, the free Red Ice Radio stuff (I doubt they're worth getting a membership with, but feel free to convince me), Jupiter Broadcasting (they have tech shows like the Linux Action Show, and a cucked but very high-quality news show called Unfilter), Tom Woods (libertardian but has good guests from time to time) and American Renaissance.

Radio Free Northwest is fantastic

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

You should know that Molyneux is jewish.

Mein negers. He never gave into the media shilling and was giving Trump 90%+ odds of winning all through October. His videos on social alienation, in particular, are great (if you want to go back to his older stuff). And he makes a lot of content most every day.

Yawn. According to the laws of Nuremberg he isn't.

Mysterium fasces

Yes, and he flips out when callers compare him to Jonestein.

Christopher Cantwell is pretty good at that, too.
And he triggers the fuck out of degenerates.

Listen on 2x speed

I like FTN too, but honestly I don't get why so many people seem to prefer FTN over TDS. I've heard people complain about excessive bantz and shitposting on TDS but that's actually what I like about it, it's hilarious.

The convict report
Intersectional alt right
Radix
Paranormies
Europa weekly

i don't dislike the daily shoah, but out of the two i find myself feeling much more entertained and informed after fash the nation. maybe i need to listen to more of TDS to like the personality's more

This is a great thread but can people please post links to the rss feeds for recommended shows? Sometimes it's very difficult to find those with just the podcast name.

Yeah, that's about it. If you like the bantz, TDS has more. If you like straight news and analysis, FTN stays on point more. The subject matter of both is pretty much the same.

For keeping up on current events, my top two picks are Fash The Nation and No Agenda.

That show is great, it's basically MST3k for TV news.

It is cucked all to hell, though. Still good for when some gov't shill comes on CNN to blame Russia for the latest hack in the western world with no evidence whatsoever.