Women-only prison

A women-only prison in Scotland, UK is the most violent prison in the Country. scotsman.com/news/cornton-vale-is-scotland-s-most-violent-prison-1-1900375
> Women at the Stirling prison have committed 489 assaults compared with 447 at HMP Barlinnie, even though the Glasgow jail has four times as many inmates.
We all know that women sexually abuse far (4-5x) more than men in prison, but hitting for other reasons more too?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
books.google.de/books?id=uJ0-CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=women child abuse perpetrator percentage -sexual&source=bl&ots=eEym_wueWS&sig=WVqSLRD-9f2Kvk3_1k7DrRw25Q4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw6a_Ml4fLAhUmv3IKHW9jDWQQ6AEINTAD#v=onepage&q&f=false
breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women don't learn how to deescalate situations due to pussy pass.

In a prison, you have to learn to get along with others or violence happens.

Pussy pass is only for issues with men. They learn how to deescalate in woman-woman situations…. otherwise you would see girls fighting much more than guys in public. They only do it when nobody's looking (ie, their social standing isn't affected). Women are actually very good at deescalating anything when it affects their social standing.

Historically queens have always been far more warlike than kings. Queens were not only more likely to attack others, but also to continue wars of their predecessors.

Was that because of pussy pass too? lol.

I'm not sure I'd agree with that, they are quite unaware of their conduct in business for one. It's like a constant game of behind-the-back sniping and drama while nothing of value gets done. It's one of the many reasons non-profits are always such a goddamn joke built to spin tires and burn out.

No wonder, since women have to be much more violent to get into prison.

I was stating historical fact.
Women in power = increased violence
This isn't violence. I was only talking about physical violence. They DO KNOW how to control violence with other women. They only show their true nature when they know it won't affect them. So do men.

Apparently men's nature is less violent. As for what you said, for thousands of years, women have been known to be cunning, manipulative, obsessive liars and just vile in general.

This is the core of it. Women are both extremely reliant on group consensus and extremely bad at striking compromises with each other. Their only recourse then becomes violence to assert dominance. Men don't have this issue because they aren't psychologically reliant on consensus and "harmony", more rational when dealing with problems and have a stronger sense of self ( = their fee fees aren't hurt as easily). The exception being lesser races like nigs and Arabs.

women are emotional and lack self control

How sheltered do you have to be to realize this just now? Goddamn, OP.

Constantly bitching out at each other like they do all the time is one thing… hitting each other is a whole different level

The question is whether they haven't learnt how to stop themselves from committing violence (like he suggested) or whether it is inherent. A quick look at the fact that women do control themselves in public and don't hit out at each other shows that it's not that they CANNOT control themselves.

It's that they DO NOT control themselves simply because no ones looking in prison…. and they social standing can't be affected. When nobody's looking men AREN'T so violent!! Which shows that we are genuinely non-violent whereas women are just pretending to be nice.

Precisely.

It would be more precise to say that women, in absence of men, tend to create their own hierarchies that are enforced, but because of emotional sensitivity those hierarchies are also more unstable and more violent.
Male hierarchies tend to be stricter and more rigid, but the turmoil that breaks them is greater than what women would engage in, hence the perception that men are supposedly "more violent."
You could ideally compare the two to a big war between men and constant raids and guerilla war among women - one is marked by short intervals of large violence, whereas women carry out long periods of small violence.

This. Look at those domestic violence stats among dykes.

The people that go to prison are on average going to be more violent. So you can't compare the behavior you see in prison populations to what you see out in the rest of society.

Women, generally speaking, are terrible at resolving conflict as they naturally want someone to care for them like they're children. This is because, as women, they have traditionally been placated whenever they were upset. The main way they know to resolve conflict is thus that they should make more of a fuss as a situation progresses rather than less.

It's why you hear of women in workplaces that have rivalries that can go on for years with petty back and forths, whereas most of the men may just think someone is a dumbass and then move on with their day.

This is fucking retarded. Men in prison typically realize they're alongside incredibly violent individuals. As experience has taught them, if they piss off someone that can beat the shit out of them or kill them, they should just do their best to keep their head down and try to get along. Women on the other hand will have someone come to their rescue or they expect that to happen. It's because the men in prison are violent that inmates try to get along as best they can.

Eh, maybe. I think it has more to do with that we're very aware that if we engage in violence with another male, there's quite a bit of risk that we ourselves can end up crippled or dead. Women just can't really deal out the damage, even to other women, that the average man can.

It's like car accidents. Women get in lots of little accidents but don't cause a hell of a lot of damage. Men get in far less, but when we do, hooo boy, is it nasty.

Who said that when men attack it's more severe? That's bullshit.
Well over 40% OF SEVERE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE victims are men, which means that women are just as vicious when they attack. This utterly destroys the "women are less vicious when they attack" myth.
As stated earlier, queens were actually more likely to continue WARS and also start WARS than kings…. showing once more that women are far more violent than men when given equal opportunity.

WOMEN ARE FUCKING RUTHLESS AND MUCH MORE FREQUENT IN THEIR ATTACKS.

COMPLETE HOGWASH!!!Feminist mythology!!!
86% of inmates are there for victimless crimes while only 7% prisoners are there because they committed an act of violence. I'm willing to bet the vast majority of those acts were not severe at all. Other statistics say that much less that 5% of prisoners are in for violent crimes.

Less than 1% are in for murder. If any one is incredibly violent it's the fucking women. Things are not just about dominance. Men naturally have more good in them.

if you consider women to be more violent in that they commit more assaults, they definitely are more violent then men. but i would just call that more recklessness instead. women will fight a lot, but they're less committed to stabbings and other brutal shit in prison. just in the same way tier 1-2 male prisoners which are first offenders etc, are more inclined to fight rather than kill other people like tier 3-5

its not any sign of women being inherently more violent then men, its just that they have less control over themselves.

Is it wrong to admire the /fit/, Holla Forums?
Granted, you can tell when chems are being used, but that doesn't stop the ones who break the barrier most naturally from striking me as "choice".

They look like men, user.

so?

I admire the fact that people can build themselves like that.
But on a women it's plain ugly.

Women are feminine for a reason. Cry "equality" all you want, but a pretty little thing like will get far more sexual attention and probably will bear healthier children than that mancubus in the OP.

Yet their test, high as it may be, will never outdo your regular white fucking male's, and even at that, they still aren't men, so what's wrong with it?

Women can be very ugly in general, when they aren't dolled-up. I honestly find myself looking more to their personalities, and genetics, rather than being so shallow so as to judge them by their appearances.

When'd I do that? I just want them to not be elevated above men, and equal footing seems to be a good step for that, but none of this has to do with my query.

Even murder is lack of self control. The vast majority of aggravated assault and murder is lack of self control. If men could just take a few hits and humiliation it would all be good. But no!! We lack self control!!!!

Stop finding excuses for women like a typical product of feminist society. Your sick mindset that justifies women's violence is the reason why men get caught more often and receive much longer sentences for the same crime. How dare you even imply that men's violence is calculated while women simply lack control? This is complete nonsense and a very dangerous way of thinking for the safety of men in society.

Domestic violence affects over 10 million people in the US alone every single year.
This means that there are about 7 million men who are victims of DV every. single. year.
Meanwhile there are only 14,000 murders in the country every year by men.
This means women's violence affects 500x more people than men's murder.

FIVE HUNDRED TIMES!!

And don't forget that when Queens were in power (equal power as men) they ordered for there to be far more homicides than men ordered. Thus when women get power they have far more blood on their hands.

I've actually seen way more women fighting each other than men, the difference is that usually some men will intervene if it's women, so no one end up really hurt. That's not the case when it's men.

that's gay, dude

It looks like her head was shopped onto a dude. Unfortunate for such a lovely face.

The ultimate power is the power to kill. When given the chance, women will exercise it more.

This fact alone speaks volumes about women.

what interview is this from roflkek>>8410073

wat

lurk more

Would you like to say that to my face,
Aнон?

wtf is that

wat

No you explain yourself, what the fuck is that

Even top 1 percentile of strength women are weaker than more than half of men.

Women threatening a man whatsoever is absurd.

I don't even have a problem with women being strong, my wife works out rather obsessively.

A slavic woman.

All the anavar and winstrol she's taken means she can't conceive.

You being attracted to a woman who looks like a man due to taking male sex steroids is nearly in the same league as a man wanking it over a man-woman who has taken female hormones.

Was this the only eyebrow pencil she could find that morning?

Hoodrats that have no social standing fight like crazy.

You think that looks like a woman on roids? My friend, it seems you haven't taken the time nor the effort to properly research the effects of such chemicals on the female body.

Possibly. Honestly, I think she's got too much makeup on.

Don't make excuses for your fetish.

And I would put my left nut on her being on anavar/winstrol. The difference between her and freaky manjawed bodybuilders are the doses.

Why do some idiots want muscle women? The more you give women power, the less they feel threatened
==> The more they abuse.
And women are far more abusive than men when they think they can get away with it.

I'm gonna be 100% serious here

If this doesn't turn you on, you probably have astoundingly homosexual tendencies.

Judging mates by their strength's a fetish, then?
Do you even lift?

Women asked for equality but they got superiority. Now women are asking why there aren't enough women scientists, rather than seeing the gross discrimination against men in society. Feminists fight for equality right? Then why do they hate it when you take away their pussy pass?? On top of that they take advantage to abuse men!!

Women are scheming, disgusting and evil. They need to be kept in check

That relies more on their psyche. Daddy issues, and whatnot. Aside from that, even the strongest of women cannot take out the most average of men. Good luck getting them to lift your bodyweight, without either being a manlet, or putting her on chems.

Hey, I think I know her. Had a rich businessman husband who was totally supplicant to her. It didn't end well.

Ultra masculine women are the opposite reaction of ultra feminine men. I don't see what a woman would see in that sort of man, and I don't find a woman with arms bigger than mine attractive at all.

Consider suicide

This one looks like she's roiding, though.

What better way to let them be kept in check, than by letting natural selection decide their fates, for once? Let them climb over each other to the top, so that the inferior may be forgotten.

Source?

Yes, that's why I understand the drug use.

The difference between your pics and the one I've attached is that yours are using oral steroids and this one is injecting 250mg/test+ per week.

Pic attached is of Pudgy Stockton - the 'face' of womens weightlifting pre-Dianabol.

Stockton is what a woman who lifts weights drug free looks like.

The above, for instance, is what a woman using male sex steroids looks like. The fact that she's got arms better than next to all men photographed pre testosterone being synthesized in 1935 should tell you everything.

I absolutely would from a safe distance to avoid being raped by it.

Follow the replies down to the very pic yoy responded to. Does that pixie really have bigger arms than you, and most bodybuilders? Be honest.

You're forgetting the part where even pre-Dianabol weightlifters would take direct test injections.

How does one get raped by a face?

The fantasy is less about just slapping muscles onto your average woman - it's about a beauty ideal that really doesn't exist in the natural world, where the woman shares the best traits of both the man and the woman. Speaking from my own perspective.

I'll admit I have some homosexual tendencies, you'd have to be a fucking retard not to see that, but ultimately my sexual attraction is towards females. Any attraction towards the male is grounded in respect and awe, not lust or a desire to procreate with. My annoyance with the natural world stems from the fact that I will never share these emotions with a female; I will never look upon a woman and realize her as a powerful creature; one that warrants respect, and exercises honor and rational problem-solving, and will stand up and fight for what she believes in, and not just govern herself based on what feels good for the moment, or to try to undermine other women in the presence of men. I have a desire to convert these male ideals into a female variant. I want a woman who's as powerful as a man; as me.

When I envision this ideal, I see a beautiful symbiotic relationship. The woman exercises all the best traits of the idealized woman; she's warm, cuddly, kind-hearted, and a good mother to our children. But she will never whine and bitch, or shreek pathetically when she sees a spider, or god forbid, when put in a situation where her life might be in danger; rely solely on her man to come and rescue her. I see a relationship that's not catalysed by the woman's inherent need of a protector; a man to save her from financial, emotional and physical harm. I see a relationship instead governed by a legitimate attraction of personalities, where she likes me for who I am, and I like her for who she is, not simply because she needs a man to provide her with earthly comforts. Imagine instead if both parties could work together, and share the work, and love, equally. I'm not delusional. I know equality is a naive idealism, and gender roles have been imposed by the natural order for a reason; because it works. But I can still dream of a utopian scenario, and this is how I see it; with weakness purged from the white male and female archetypes, working together to ensure global harmony.

When I post something like pic related, I know that the woman depicted (Gina Davis in this case) does not adhere to this ideal. She's a human female, and she's emulating male behavior by injecting synthesized chemicals into her body to make it behave erroneously to her natural systems. She has silicone implants to accentuate her female form, because the steriods she's injected have diminished the fatty tissue in her breasts as her body is being rewritten to behave more masculine. The truth of it is really quite unpleasant, and to most highly unattractive, but the depiction of her visage fuels the fantasy of the ideal I described previously. And that's all it is, really; fantasy.

Again, this is just my perspective, and most who share in my fetish will have their own reasoning, but in case you were wondering, because I know this behavior is strange to you, this is just one example of how such sexual attractions can arise.

>>>/bog/

Just scrolled through your post history and you're all over the place. However…

…have all dabbled with male sex steroids. Anavar/winstrol is extremely common in women these days and the effects are extremely obvious to anyone who knows their shit.

Anyone doubt it? Find me a picture of a woman from pre-1940 (i.e. when test became commercially and cheaply available) who has the size and definition of the women posted above.

The second one, user. How could you call that a drug addict, with the characters surrounding her? And again, I'd like to inform you that testosterone enhancements were a thing long before dianabol. The one you posted could very well be a user of such treatments.

I've seen smaller women on anavar.

I know. That's why I talked about testosterone being synthesized and listed the 1940 figure.

Yes, that's why she looks so jacked, freaky and unfeminine. You sure checkmated my ass.

Julia is my dream woman, m8.

Surrounded by faggots on this board.

Christ, user. How small do you have to be for such an obvious user of curls to outrank your arms?
What about before it was synthesised? Ever think about that?
One of the most famous strongmen of the early 20th century was an abuser of such treatments, dumbass, and he never popped a vein. Sounds more like this goes down to appearance, than ethics.

Sad to see some brainwashed men still defending women's character in this thread.
You fail to admit that the biggest hurdle to the men's rights movement is women, not Jews. Women use all kinds of shaming tactics and if you see any poll on popular websites such as girlsaskguys.com related to these issues, the women and men will mostly vote different.
Women pretend to want equality yet they have established supremacy through various sinister methods such as childhood anti-man/feminist brainwashing.
Women often refuse to acknowledge the severe discrimination faced by men in today's society. They shamelessly leech off a man and preach equality. Women are the ones who want to perpetuate the pussy pass…. keep abusing men. Women are the main threat to men's equality or superiority. They are the main threat to peace because not only do they fight amongst each other and with men, they also make men fight with each other.

As has been said by the OP, they were always much more violent when given equal opportunity, despite no feminist socialization.

The female psyche is naturally more physically, verbally and mentally/emotionally abusive.
Women have been known to create untold sorrow and misery since time immemorial.

>>>/auschwitz/

it's internalized patriarchy. duh.

Nah it's super unsexy and so are the silicone tits sticking out like balloons.
I used to like jessie hilgenberg but even she goes super ugly when she starts flexing.
You have shit taste.

Just because Jews unleashed the gates of hell… doesn't mean women are not the beasts from hell.
Funny how you just overlook women's violence and womens backlash if you point out much discrimination against men.

How can anyone overlook these things?

Indeed he does. Bet he never even noticed the "tee" design on her wifebeater. Bluepilled trash.

You're not even trying to fit in.

Please don't project your homosexuality onto me.

Women have no intrinsic psychological coping mechanism for conflict. Two men smash one another to hell, but once dominance is established they can be at peace and carry on. Women never do this. Conflict will escape infinitely until one of them is destroyed. Male dominated societies prevent this because men will intervene in these squabbles.

Furthermore, all these muscle women posted are abusing steroids and are probably barren.

This is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

but how CAN you ignore them? stop being such a white knight and see womens faults…

silicone tits don't make you a man, user

WHAT IS THAT?

Yeah, probably, since all the FBB fetishists seem to have popped up all the sudden. Shit taste bastards.

I just criticised a woman's features in that exact post you quoted. Quit being too fucking retarded.

A slavic woman with drawn-on eyebrows.

They are also less able to accidentally kill each other in physically violent conflicts, and so never learn to gage the risks of violence.

Until you looked in the mirror!

Only women belong in prison. Men don't belong in prison, they belong at home taking care of their children.

Prove me wrong.

I'm just going to take the time to inform you that the OP hasn't posted in this thread since it started.

I hate fake titties.

You forgot the " * Protip you can't :^)" with spoiler.

Oh make no mistake this is a full blown slide thread.
women are shittier than men in certain aspects? Stop the Fucking presses.
Now let's get back to arguing about whether FBB fetish is for fags or not.

Former USSR older guy here.

Spent a few weeks "interning" at a female prison as part of training for certain things. Now let me tell you, I can totally agree and vouch for with what the article is saying. Women can be really nasty and after spending some time there, I must say, nastier than men. Hygiene, cruelty, violence. Women go for the eyes or weak spots instantly, they have no honor in this, they know they are weaker physically than men so they compensate, even in fights amongst themselves. They escalate very fast too, like 0-100. There were deaths amongst the inmates as well. Now another thing - women from my experience have such a high pain threshold, far higher than a man I would say - I guess some people here will object, but I honestly believe it is truth. You can torture them, hurt them, they will not say anything if they put their mind to it. They are very susceptible to psychological pressure though and there are various techniques that can be applied and that I have used as well. A lot of them are common sense but they work very well. Sorry for the blogpost or whatever you guys call it.

If you can provide something that corroborates your claims and would make us believe you are not roleplaying, any stories you have would be a godsend.

To say it simply, in the words of a nigger who happened upon a simple insight: "Bitches be crazy"

I seriously doubt your arms are bigger than the woman's in the webm

I think you misunderstood me, I am not roleplaying or whatever you mean, I just saw a thread that I could relate to and wanted to say a little something about the topic

Where did I talk about strength?

He's saying provide evidence to back up your claims, please.

It's not synthol you fucking idiot. It's steroids, sure, but not synthol.

Explain that bullshit

I am listening, what would satisfy you without it being compromising to me? Bear in mind, it was in the 90s, I am in 40s now

What post? sounds like you are trying to keep attention away from the fact that you don't want to criticize women. Refusing to criticize women only feeds their ego to think they can do no wrong, and they will continue to act like beasts.

A timestamp beside some old prison ID card or somesuch with its personal information blacked out would probably be good enough.

We need to talk about Bumplocked RedPill threads
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html

Blasphemy.

Mirin' them pecs bruh.

Lookin' thick. Solid. Tight.

n-n-n-no h-homo

dyel manlet confirmed

kek

Got any whites?

Blasphemy.

I think you'll find the majority of people here don't want a woman with arms bigger than theirs. If yours are bigger than hers in the webm, go ahead and timestamp 'em.

Pic two is a little too big for my tastes, but she's nothing like the freaks in this thread.

She looks like a man with a slightly feminine face and breasts, kill yourself degenerate faggot.

I don't collect pictures of fit women, so no. They were just in my /fit/ folder for some reason.

I like the first pic the most!

Did anyone read the article? They have severe overcrowding in that prison

I believe that is probably skewed due to men having their hands tied behind their back by the government.
But I will say women are crazy.

I'm an oldfag and I've seen a ton of DV. It's pretty much always instigated by women.

The drunk who beats his family after a night at the bar trope may exist, but I've never seen it. (I don't hang around full blown alcoholics)

Many women will throw a temper tantrum and hit you over any little disagreement. Many also love to be "put in their place" by a strong man and will start fights just so the man throws them around.

Men (white men at least) on the other hand only use violence when other avenues fail.

"I see a relationship that's not catalysed by the woman's inherent need of a protector; a man to save her from financial, emotional and physical harm."

The best relationships are the ones that has the least amount of that kind of stuff.

That you want your potential mate to have qualities rather than flaws isn´t really a fetish.

It's a slide thread. Check the OP's post count.

No, but the fact that it manifests as a desire for big, muscular women is.

I can confirm it exists. I grew up with it.

Didn't grow up with it, But all my friends did
Drinking is the only thing people can do to stave off the depression of having cucked politicians

Then and Now

>>>/bog/

The fact that he has a tendency to love dick means he's deserves the >>>/bog/

I can only feel sadness, when I see the degenerates. What good could they have been, if it were different?

I'm gonna be 100% serious here.

If you proclaim to have no homosexual tendencies, you're probably the biggest homo in the room.

CUNTZ
C
U
N
T
Z

Most of the "domestic violence" is initiated and perpetrated by women, too.

Nearly 100% OF CHILD ABUSE is perpetrated by women.

prisons in general need an overhaul in britain, prison boards and guards have been saying this for a while now.

Typical fag logic.
>>>/bog/

Isn't there a movie where that thing needed to phone home?

I thought we left you way of men fags behind on cuckchan

"severe" where did you read that? Another white knight coming here to justify womens violence. Overcrowding is also a problem in many other prisons there, but this one's the most violent. Here's more about the prison:

100% is too much, but yeah far more than men…. the following link shows that in white families women committed about 70% of child abuse, while it was almost 90% in black families. books.google.de/books?id=uJ0-CgAAQBAJ&pg=PA109&lpg=PA109&dq=women child abuse perpetrator percentage -sexual&source=bl&ots=eEym_wueWS&sig=WVqSLRD-9f2Kvk3_1k7DrRw25Q4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw6a_Ml4fLAhUmv3IKHW9jDWQQ6AEINTAD#v=onepage&q&f=false

Women also killed over 70% of children between 2001 and 2006 and most of their victims are boys (over 60%). Even if 25% grew up without a father, it would mean that women should kill (75/2 + 25)% of children which equates to over 60% of children.

But women killed over 70% of children which means they were MORE LIKELY to go in for the kill. breakingthescience.org/SimplifiedDataFromDHHS.php

Women are overall MORE LIKELY to be guilty of child neglect as well.

women need to be gassed

Could you translate that from homosexual to English please?

Holy fuck mein sides

We should put STRICT RESTRICTIONS on women… with certain offences punishable by death. Burn them at the stake!!
They should also be severely humiliated for serious crimes which don't warrant death. This would include shaving their head bald, make them wear humiliating clothes, put mud on their face, drench them in a pond, whip them etc.

Spotted the woman

The Female of the Species

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

When Nag the basking cobra hears the careless foot of man,
He will sometimes wriggle sideways and avoid it if he can.
But his mate makes no such motion where she camps beside the trail.

When the early Jesuit fathers preached to Hurons and Choctaws,
They prayed to be delivered from the vengeance of the squaws.
'Twas the women, not the warriors, turned those stark enthusiasts pale.

Man's timid heart is bursting with the things he must not say,
For the Woman that God gave him isn't his to give away;
But when hunter meets with husbands, each confirms the other's tale—
The female of the species is more deadly than the male.

Man, a bear in most relations—worm and savage otherwise,—
Man propounds negotiations, Man accepts the compromise.
Very rarely will he squarely push the logic of a fact
To its ultimate conclusion in unmitigated act.

Fear, or foolishness, impels him, ere he lay the wicked low,
To concede some form of trial even to his fiercest foe.
Mirth obscene diverts his anger—Doubt and Pity oft perplex
Him in dealing with an issue—to the scandal of The Sex!

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male.

She who faces Death by torture for each life beneath her breast
May not deal in doubt or pity—must not swerve for fact or jest.
These be purely male diversions—not in these her honour dwells—
She the Other Law we live by, is that Law and nothing else.

She can bring no more to living than the powers that make her great
As the Mother of the Infant and the Mistress of the Mate.
And when Babe and Man are lacking and she strides unclaimed to claim
Her right as femme (and baron), her equipment is the same.

She is wedded to convictions—in default of grosser ties;
Her contentions are her children, Heaven help him who denies!—
He will meet no suave discussion, but the instant, white-hot, wild,
Wakened female of the species warring as for spouse and child.

Unprovoked and awful charges—even so the she-bear fights,
Speech that drips, corrodes, and poisons—even so the cobra bites,
Scientific vivisection of one nerve till it is raw
And the victim writhes in anguish—like the Jesuit with the squaw!

So it comes that Man, the coward, when he gathers to confer
With his fellow-braves in council, dare not leave a place for her
Where, at war with Life and Conscience, he uplifts his erring hands
To some God of Abstract Justice—which no woman understands.

And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthral but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

Harvard said women do it more than 70% of the time when its one-sided… and initiate more than men even when it's two-sided

Women have always been known to be evil, but this poem has a very feminist tone to it…. no wonder since it was written in the feminist 20th century>>8419964