Can women appreciate kino?

Women make up the vast majority of netflix users yet they only watch pozzed current year shows that require no thinking.

Why? Can women not appreciate kino?

Women are fucking awful, and really are only meant for fucking and making babies. Artificial wombs will reduce them to disposable fuck-dolls.

Women's minds never develop past that of a child. They only like what the jews tell them to like.

I found that being around women who likes you, makes you a better man. I can't really grasp what this feeling of joy is, since i've never felt happiness before.

Nice thumbnail, my pet ant appreciates it

You'll get one of them to kiss you, one day. Start working out & reading good lit.

lel

t. virgins

Kino is garbage anyways. Women want to play with children and talk about cute little outfits. Men should want to do work. The problem is we watch too much television.

You want to be the best person you can be for your mate, the person you care the most, so you can support and protect them.

Some waman can appreciate Kino. Some waman can appreciate vidya. Some waman can appreciate tabletop. Waman with something extra can appreciate all three.

This is why traps are the thinking man's fetish.

You think this gives you power over me?

No. They will pretend to in order to trick you but they will never actually like it.

Traps ruined vidya

This. And then they break up with you without warning and you're left wondering if you'll ever feel so happy again and what more you could do when giving it your all apparently wasn't enough.

So if they mix together the DNA of a dog with the DNA of a sex robot the perfect companion could be created

I should have saved that image of the virgin who fell for the trap meme, fucked a single trap and now has HIV.

Does your gf make you sign a contract like this?

Any recommendations user? In the middle of The Temple of the Golden Pavilion right now, it's really good. Last book I read fully and truly enjoyed was Lord of the Flies.

What was her name user?

Is this a full on cuck relationship or just an extremely whipped guy?

Does cucks really fap to this kind of stuff?

t. roastie

lmao what kind of nerd actually believes this?

What sort of multiversal abject hell am I looking at, user?

Women will watch whatever is on and Netflix funds trash like Sense8 that nobody really wants to watch.

If redditors and console cucks stop shilling for Netflix they'll kill themselves with trash original content.

Nerds who believe what women say in interviews, not realizing that they just want to look smart and refined instead of the vapid, filthy sluts they really are.

Sounds like a canned response tbh famalam

Try speaking English, sounds like you have a problem with Emma Watson and anything positive

No it isn't bait have a Sage, try not acting like a negative edge high schooler who hates everything and has no faith in anything people weren't assholes just because in 2004 and it was much better then too. stop living like a 2016 tumblrina anytime

After getting laid and them pulling their shit on you after 5-8 years, you will say "ah, now I see, so they were a actually a cunt in hiding".

Fucking disgusting, deleted my whole Emma folder

She goes by many names, but the quicker she reveals her real self in the beginning the better off you both are since the likelyhood of having kids between you two decreases.

Her shit really does mess with the kids and their emotions and mental health.

Nice shitpost

Tbh english crisps are so shitty the prawn cocktail ones are interesting

Niles, get the gas

she's 1/32 german and an angel you will not

This girl just wants to be fucked in the ass.

Now that's a great bait.

I live in England you daft cunt, stop getting mad over joke posts

You're even dumber, OP.

you are even dumber than OP because you can't even read lmao

sage does technically have the same characteristics as a downvote if you really think about it though

No?

No.
They don't understand Fight Club.