Canon pedophiles

So has DC retcon Deathstroke and terra sexual relationship yet or they just downplay it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_assault
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terra is ugly as shit now. And those nasty teeth of her's in the original comics didn't make her anymore appealing either. Terra a shit.

Is it just me or slade looks very uncomfortable around that terra?

In this continuity, he's definitely not as into her as in the comics.

Hey now, that's not fair. Arisia used the ring to age herself up to legal physically.

Fuck this shit, you want to complain about something? Let find out who the fuck at that shit show is pushing for the Damian/Raven ship and complain about them. As enjoyable as the DCAU is turning out to be this will be the greatest tragedy of it all.

Better than Beast Boy/Raven, tbh.

I'm actually liking Damian's animated counterpart quite a lot.

pic related

He never went down on her, what the fuck are you talking about? He only promised her to be her family.

Wait, scratch that, I might be wrong. Who can confirm this was a sexual relationship, I've never read the Teen Titans comics.

They fucked during the Teen Titans vol 2. Nu52 erased it and just it a one-sided lust, which is what the film showed.
Deathstroke fucked her in the original to control her, in the newer comics he just leads her on so she lusts for his dick and does everything to impress him.

Same end, different means.

He was tapping that 15-year-old chipmunk pussy, all right.

just a bit

Well, technically still correct.

It's a low low bar to fuck up on, but I still think Damien manages.

bump

Did they make Toyman a pedophile in one incarnation or no?

SHe looks like evil squirrel girl

Squirrel Girl IS the evil Squirrel Girl.

What the fuck is the point of even changing this? It's not like he's the fucking protag. Fuck political correctness.

She is pretty much pure evil.

Wait what? Please explain me about this Hal Jordan illicit relationship.

Interestingly enough, the solicits to Deathstroke #21 suggests that Terra might be coming back in the aftermath of the upcoming crossover with Titans and Teen Titans.

And given Christopher Priest's current characterization of Slade, I doubt he'd shy away from referencing that aspect of The Judas Contract. Slade recently just fucked the fiancée of his only living son Jericho (who happened to be working for his ex-wife), hired a fake Vietnamese family for Rose after putting out a fake hit contract on her, and killed black Power Girl's dog just to keep her from getting close to him.

this thread has me wanting to read the teen titan comics. Is there a recommended reading list?

BB = cuck

Basically read New Teen Titans and Tales of the New Titans all the way up to where Danny Chase appears so that would be early up to 92, I think.

Everything after that is trash until the Titans (1998) series, I advise you to skip Geoff John's Titans.

In fact, you're done anyhow.

Whitman Knapp, AKA Manikin of Alpha Flight, who was 20+ years old when he first hooked up with Kara Kilgrave, the Purple Girl, who was 14 at the time.

Also, I seem to recall Northstar having a "houseguest" who looked suspiciously young, but we can probably forget about that one because, after all, homosexual men NEVER target minors, right?

PC stuff is on random fire, didn't marvels alt-verse have twincest where wasp lectured captain america for being so regressive that he thought siblings banging each others brains out was wrong.

thanks, reading a few now

I've mentioned John Byrne before, like underage Sue Storm crushing on college age Reed, 15 year old Lois Lane getting strip searched while Lex Luthor videos it, a 12 year old getting impregnated in Next Men, and old Superman time travelling back to make out with Jailbait Lana Lang.

But the only creepy-level official relationship I can think of apart from those already mentioned is Colossus and Kitty Pryde. How old were they when Claremont was shipping them?

gotta love this old comic pacing. Several intense fights, and the team assembled within two issues.

If this were written today they'd be camping and talking about feelings by now.

where do u think u r?

Where do you think that originated from? Tales of the Teen Titans was a Miniseries in which the 80s titans went camping and it was a excuse to give origin stories to the cast.

First issue was Cyborg, than Raven followed by Beast Boy (Changeling) and Starfire, Kidflash and Robin was well known at the time.

wait… so Champions just jacked that idea?

Yeah, though it's more of a common trope than specifically ripping off Teen Titans. The original Young Justice comic had a camping story, the Young Justice comic based off the cartoon had a camping story.

Would Colossus be considered a pedophile for being 18 while fucking a 15 year old Kitty Pryde?

There were a fair number characters who had rape, sexual assault etc as part of their backstory. I was actually fine with them changing it, as you can then market it towards kids a bit better.
Naturally, they didn't as they're retards, but the change was fine to me.

Only rape that ever stuck around was Apollo and Midnighter's magical adventure with a jackhammer, but I think they only kept that as they didn't change the backstories for WildStorm characters they brought in.
Batman having Damian was retconned into a rape for Nu52.

There was a few others that haven't been mentioned in the Nu52, so I don't know if they actually happened.
dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sexual_assault

Nightwing used to get raped every 20 issues for some reason. I'd rape Dick tbh.

Tarantula raping Dick was one of the few female on male rapes that made sense. Also it gave me a boner.

I seem to recall that the Von Strucker twins were exposed as bumping uglies, as well.

Legally, yes, but despite being officially adults at 18, very few of us are actually mature enough to actually BE adults. I dated a 14 year gal when I was 17, which seems skeevy as fuck to me now, but felt natural at the time. She was more experienced than I was and thought I didn't like her because I wasn't being aggressive with her and going right for her tits…which I wanted badly to do but had no idea how to even begin fondling the wonderments without getting dumped/scratched up.

Regarding Piotr cramming it into an intangible jewess, though, I recall something from the true Secret Wars (or around that time period) where Wolverine (who is awfully fond of redheads 1/8-1/4 his age) being concerned about the age difference. Speaking of which, Ultimate Wolverine was a lecherous old fuck. Storm, Jean, and Maryjane Watson were all treated to his ministrations in one form or another.

Didn't Wolverine let Juggernaut beat the crap out of Colossus because he wasn't fucking her?
And I could mention the way he always seems to have jailbait as a sidekick. Kitty, Jubilee, Angel, X-23…

I thought that was more of a father figure role though.

I still don't get the joke to this day.

Actually, I find this kind of cute.

End of Resident Evil 4, and you escape an island with the President's daughter. She totally wants Leon's dick the entire game, so some guy made that image as a joke.
It used to be B&W for ages, and there's a bunch of copies.

Well, when you've celebrated your first few centuries… and you've probably done worse with those pig-stickers in the meantime.

Has he ever been a father figure to any boys, though?

Can we stop misusing the word "pedophile", please? A pedophile is attracted to undeveloped children. It's not pedophilia to be attracted to someone with secondary sex characteristics. (Don't mistake this as an argument in favor of 20-30 somethings with teens, I just think it's important that words retain their meaning.)

Damn Skippy they did.

Storytime motherfuckers.

I'm hijacking this thread for a few minutes.

And done.

Wasn't it Lee and Kirby who made them like twenty years apart?

I'll take this 1 step further. Has there ever been a canon pedo who actually fathered offspring with their "lover"? I don't just mean with teen characters either

It was my understanding that Wasp tried to explain to Captain America that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were in love/fucking and Captain America was just like 'What? No! They're brother and sister' and 'Of course they love each other, they're brother and sister'

Is anything safe anymore?

I can agree with you there. It still sets my autism off

To be fair, I think Hal actually did ask her to back off and when Hal and Arisia did do it, she physically changed herself to be older (and Hal was reeling from losing Carol at the time) and she did say her mind matured as well…so, not really pedo Hal?

Good God…how I do love the old Young Justice comic?

canon pedophiles you say?

Ain't that guy the devil?

no. he's the red guy.

But it was Byrne who said that Lil' Sue was getting wet panties when Reed was boarding at her parents' house.

Was it ever explained why Byrne had a thing for little girls?

No, it's a huge mystery.

if older chick dont want to fuck you then you cant be doctor fate. bonus point if it is your own stepmother

fucked up

Wow, what a nazi

thanks for reminding me why I'm gay

Just look at him

Yeah and? How's that any worse than some pre-teen girl creaming her pants over Justin Timberlake or whoever?

They don't mention Miss Martian and Superboy.

Only when Devin Grayson wrote him.

If Miss Martian is gone then I'm glad.