CHRISTIAN Holla Forums BTFO

Why are you still Christian?
Real religious white nationalists are Asatru which is the God of ancestors and not the creation of (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why? community of white people who reject sodomy.

blatant d/c bullshit, step up your game shills

HAVE YOU SEEN CHRISTIANS?

Just desist.

Fuck off

Fuck off with your D&C, kike.

jews are white

Boring d&c is boring.
I am Christian and a kekite.

But kek comes first, praise KEK!

Your god's name makes him sound like a fucking faggot. Since the name was made up recently by some fat LARPing inbred I presume that's intentional.

Yeah dude Odin is such a gay name

My ancestors are smiling down on me Christian can you say the same?

Did you ever read the Ten Commandments, or Matthew 6:24?

Read the Gospel of John, Chapter 8, from Verse 12 onwards, to witness Jesus blowing the fuck out of the (((Pharisees))) and calling them the sons of Satan.

Jesus wasn't a Kike, you fucktards. The Kikes didn't even fucking exist yet; the Kike religion didn't come into existence until after the destruction of the Temple, which happened 40 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus.

No, you're not. "Thou shalt hold no other gods before me." Pick one, or the other.

Christians are going full retard in regards to ignorance, holy shit

We are indeed BTFO… until you look at the exit polls for last month's election and see who Christians gave far less support to liberals than non-believers. White born-agains voted as highly for Trump as Jews did for Hillary. Even Catholics, with the large Brown demographic contingent, favored Trump overall, while non-believers of all races broke strongly for Hillary. If Whites do tend more toward unbelief, it doesn't reflect well on them.

Did you pay attention in this election ?
Kek is my true God.
In fact, I hereby renounce my faith in the kike god Yahweh to further praise KEK

No, stop this semitic garbage, stop filling your head with this semtic nonsense. If you want a religious text, go read the Eddas, or a hindu text, but STOP WILLINGLY MAKING YOURSELV A FUCKING SLAVE

have a fun larp, come to church afterwards

Pardon me, I should have said three fat LARPING inbreds.

SHADILAY BROTHER

FUCKING KEK

I hate threads like this because (unless its newfags newfagging) then we argue the same shit until 751.

Some arguments have merit but its always the fedoras bringing up the same shitty memes that have been BTFO every time in every other thread.

PAGANS ARE CUCKED

Sage all you want, its over, Your religion will die and be replaced by the white men religion, you disturbed cryptokike.

SHADILAY!

If you don't believe in KEK get the fuck off my board!

Welcome brother, here's your complimentary plate of tendies and frog statue.

He BTFO the Pharisees because of the Talmud

nice try fags, go suck off dead bodies somewhere else

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this thread?

Your God is a kike, your God believes niggers are equal to whites, your God preaches cucking slave morality IN THE HOLY TEXT
Asatru Odinism is an Enthno religion based on what our ancestors actually did not some edgy faggot shit on VICE

SHADILAY!
This is now a Kekist thead.

Every single king of your fake religion's people bent the knee and took Communion at the first opportunity.
How's that for LARPing?

See, they are turning into jews already, its the natural behavior to turn to judaic forms to defend your lies and mental blocks.

If you actually read that in context it says people are equal spiritually and judged equally by God.

This is not egalitarian. It just means if you murder, masturbate, kill, rape, do lots of drugs etc you will burn regardless of your nationality or ethnicity.

Praise KEK, lord of synchronicity, ruler of memes, god of salt generation!

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!

What the fuck are pagans smoking? Holla Forums's lies?

Implying we didn't get slain in mass by CUCKED romans that trusted Israelites

Wrong pic
Praise kek

STILL NO ARGUMENTS AGAINST JESUS BEING A KIKE

DEUS VULT

How many times does this need to be posted. (((They))) are a satanic rejection of the Lord. If you are not a Christian, you work for (((them))).

In other words it promotes ethnic egalitarianism.

Yeah, the Israelites were the Chosen People, and Jesus was the fulfillment of the promise that God made them. The Israelites, however, were not modern Kikes.

God existed long before the Semites did. He is not Semitic, and, moreover, He explicitly rejected them in the final book of the Old Testament, where he blows up at the proto-kikes for kiking him by offering Him sub-standard sacrifices, and He basically says "Fuck this; I'm going to deliver a messenger to deliver my worship to the gentiles, and they're going to worship me *properly*, and all of your traditions and rituals will be forgotten."

The worship of the Lord is the true religion of the White Man. God Himself has said so - through our worship, He has been much more satisfied than through the half-hearted worship of the proto-Kikes.

Hordes of Roman legionaries marching around Scandinavia were there?
I think not.
A couple of missionaries in rags armed with moldy bread and a pig's bladder of wine is all it took.

This is what cuckstians actualy believe. Read some fucking history, pagans everywhere started atacking christians becuase they were subverting their societies, like you do now by enabling jews and promoting weakness of body and spirit. Christians are all cryptokikes wether they admit it or not, most are not even aware of what they are doing because their minds have been too fucked by jewish fairytales.

Wake up, brothers, wake up.

Spiritual. Not physical. Spiritual. You will pay for your crimes Jew or Greek.

I just want to point out that the false-god slaying King of the World Jesus Christ got dubs and you assmad sodomites didn't

Whatever. This thread needs to die for being a anti-'pagan' false flag.

Choose one

There is no difference between Jews and Greeks, then.

You are a lying pagan fuck. Look at the 3rd image in

Pagans raided Christians for easy loot just like dindus today. To say otherwise is to admit you are a liar who ignores history.

Fuck off faggot how is this shit a false flag? You Faggots can't stand different opinions

Lel, no, how much more deluded can you get?

You simply dont un derstand, do you? The bible is propaganda, its ALL bullshit made up to make the sheep be obedient and controllable. It is very well tough out to cover every single tenet of ruling over the less intellectualy capable ( cuckstians, peasants, poor people, etc).And you are indulging in it like the good goy you are. It is inherently irrelevant to any discussion, all of it, all the texts, all the passages, all of it, because it comes from the same jewish source, reprhasing the same jewish stories, from the same jewish tribes, in the same jewish areas.

You were saying?

Hang yourself.

Not an argument

Saying every Christian is a Christcuck = ok
Saying Christ is a "kike on a stick" = ok
Criticizing Pagancucks = wrong
This is what Holla Forums shills actually believe.

he's not an assmad sodomite, he's a normal citizen calling for the end of obvious D&C

Wew lad just fuck off already

This thread is a Christian false flag.

israelites are named after jacob m8. being born in israel doesnt make you an israelite.

That's fake
Where's the sources

Your boyfriend doesn't want you to post his picture online, user.
:^)

I was agreeing with you fam

wew lad

Nah that's just a British pagancuck. He was shilling on /christian/ for quite some time.

Just to change the subject a bit, I'll briefly discuss kek. Lets assume kek is the God of chaos.(Christian belief would indicate if anything he is an actual demon incarnate)

He is only using us to create chaos because we are the counter culture and our ideas will create chaos. The second we take the reigns kek will betray us to what ever else will bring chaos.

There is no difference in how they will be judged by God should they sin.

This certainly does not imply that there is no difference between Jew or Greek, although admittedly many churches adhere to this false belief and for this they will be judged. Lets remember the Jews have perverted Christianity the same way they have perverted many things.

Notice how anti-christians don't get dubs. KEK doesn't want to wage war against Christ. At least not now.

Yet you post Jewish anti-'pagan' propaganda to smear Odin and promote D&C. Kill yourself.

You dont belong here faggot

neopaganism is about the gayest fucking "religion" on the planet

Damnnnn

Perhaps because the Christians will bring chaos to the powers that be?

Why is D&C only applied to pro-Christian posts? Why don't you ever reply to anyone saying "christcuck" etc and call them out as D&C? You hypocrite fuck. You don't care about D&C, only about promoting pagancuckism.

Say that to your ancestors faggot

You were saying?

Norse myths and the bible are both useful - read both

God many times declares that certain races should be slaves to others. No slave mentality, only that you should have an undying and unconditional loyalty to your God, following a hierarchy is after all inherently masculine. You are being cucked by the jew into denouncing your anti-kike God.

Meant to sage this nigger shit

Wow you are deluded

Lel, no, as i mentioned before, you are wrong and deluded.

All peoples raided each other, including your beloved cuckstians.

Ah, but here comes the difference, the cuckstians used these events as an excuse to create massive wars of convertion, much like they do today( false-flags, anyone?).

Tell me something, lets say Olaf the ebil viking raids the coast, kills a family and steals some sheep ad goats. Therefore, we must crusade for christendom (israel) on his whole nation, destroy everything they hold sacred, subvert their society and insert, you guessed it, jewish banking in it.

Is this acceptable behavior toyou? Criminals and violent characters always existed and always will, what is peculiar however, is professing yourselv the religion of peace original edition° and because of it you have a right to destroy every nation on earth and subjugate it to the will of Yaweh?

Are you starting to understand just how deranged your kike cult is? No wonder the most violent elements of pagans societies adheret to it with the intent to accumulate control, power and wealth stolen from their fellow pagans by maniacs like charlemagne..

Once again, as I said
"he's not an assmad sodomite, he's a normal citizen calling for the end of obvious D&C"

Me saging this D&C thread should be evidence enough, dumb nigger

I think what he was saying is everyone should know their place.

Oh Christ not this again.

No. It doesn't. THE KIKES DID NOT EXIST BACK THEN. They can't have written it, because they didn't exist yet! Their ancestors, the Pharisees, did, but the Kikes themselves did not, and the Pharisees weren't descended from the Israelites, but from another (pagan) tribe nearby.

"I think he said something he very obviously didn't"
Wow great arguement

Today they are called by many names also, its called linguistics.

What the fuck is wrong with you? pray to the god that actually gets results. Let the dubs bind you and the meme magic grow…

KEK WILLS IT

SHADILAY!

SHADILAY

What D&C is going on that you can criticise if you're partaking in it by calling 'pagans' gay and insulting Odin?

OP, create strong memes that teach the heritage.

Shadilay brother!

Smells awfully d&c in here. Doesn't matter if you worship the kike-on-a-stick or think Odin is real, anyone who fights for the white race's place in the world is a brother of mine.

Okay, you want to talk about ethnicity of them, then? Read the fucking image in . The kikes are now, and were also back then, of a different tribe than Jesus and the Israelites.

I know some good heritage

They are turning to their kike mode, like they always did trogh history. Its no wonder most intelligent people like Dr. Pierce distanced themselves from cuckstianity. It is a kike plague imposed on the goy, threads like this and the so called "redpilled" cuckstians will go full damage control mode to protect their precious kike mind control.

This. WAY too many slide threads going on right now. Mods need get back to work.
Why aren't we discussing Giuliani vs. Romney, for instance?

Reported.

Why is everyone in this thread whining about "d&c" always using this phrase? Seems awfully suspicious.

last week one of you pagan lolcows said unironically "oh my gods" in a post. i made fun of you and you got all butthurt. thanks for that.

It's a meme. You wouldn't understand, grandpa.

Kek isn't just Chaos you fucking newfag. He's the most potent form of Chaos that specifically chases out the night to make room for Dawn.

What comes after darkness? More darkness? Night is over, only Sun and glorious Dawn exist. As you can see, Kek will never turn on us because he is an essential part of a natural cycle. He will usher in the Golden Age after destroying the Kali Yuga, then will simply exist stage left to return again when we need him.

wow thanks for sharing faggot anything else you wanna share that nobody in this thread cares about?

(pagan dubs)
(pagan trips)
(JIDF dubs)
(pagan dubs)
(christian dubs)
(christian dubs)
(christian dubs)
(pagan dubs)
(neutral dubs)
(christian dubs)
(kek dubs)
(christian dubs)
what did kek mean by this?

10/10 mein sides are soaring above the world tree

Unironically insulting someone while posting anime
Please kys

Because you pagan assholes are dence as fuck. We repeatedly point out to you that Jesus was not a kike, and he hated the proto-kikes, and that the proto-kikes were of an entirely different tribe to the Israelites to begin with, but do you ever listen? NO! It's always just

The Jews couldn't destroy Holla Forums, no mater how hard they tried. If they really needed to, sure, they could have just gone on a mass assassination spree, but that would have been too much of a mess to cover up. So what do they, as demon worshipers who have turned against God to serve the Devil, try to do? They go for the weak point - Holla Forums's sense of national pride. Just as the far-left youth is easily turned to atheism as a way of rejecting their parents, so too is the far-right youth easily subverted by turning them to the older, pagan gods allegedly worshiped by their ancestors over one thousand years ago.

You come so close to seeing the truth, so many of you, but you turn away at the last minute. Or more appropriately, you are being deliberately led away from the truth. But rejoice! So long as you draw breath, there is a chance to find salvation, regardless of your sins and prior transgressions. Such is the way of Christ, and of the one true God.

He is he who opens the gates for Shammash to rise from behind the mountains of Mashu

KYS

Pagans can't into history
They wouldn't be pagans if they could

It means he enjoys these threads, probably. We are fighting to free our cuckstians brothers from their enslavement by Yaweh. Little by little, day-by-day, we bring them a little closer to truth, and a little further from Yaweh, the lying desert god, enemy of kek.

Yet Jesus isn't a Jew and hates Jew FUCKING KEK OK BUB

Oh yeah, I vaguely remember reading those threads stoned when I was still kind of degenerate.

Cheers for the corrections. I still can't shake the supposition that he might be some kind of demon or other, but whatever, too busy saving the white race to care.

Thats the thing, you wanting to believe he was not a kike dose not make him white.

He was a kike, and your cognitive dissonance and fanaticism prevent you from delving deeper into any knowledge that will disprove your cuckstians worldview, wich is wrong and misguided. Read some occult literature sometimes instead of the fallacious book the kikes invented to control you. Free yourself, we are only showing you an alternative.

I know history faggot.

The forces of nature, both of the earth and the heavens, are only deemed evil and good by the perception of those who are affected by those forces directly.

I find following the road of nature is our best bet. That river is flowing strongest, in my eyes.

this level of delusion is simply sad. Please free yourself from the lies of Yaweh, cuckstian brothers. You will never ever ever have the free spirit of a white as long as you keep subjecting yourselves to all this kike induced madness.

Everyone in this thread needs to read some Kybalion then promptly let this nigger shit die.

SAGE

The fact you think Wiccans have anything whatsoever to do with odinism and white religion is proof you are completely ignorant.

Getting desperate much here faggot?

Hey, Ive saged everytime Ive posted.

They really dont see the difference, its all (((anti-Christian))) to them.

As the christian turns to kikeness, his poting turns to redditness. It fits.

KKK, I just want folks to know this is an anti-'pagan' false flag.

I'm referring to the OP, not your post.

Odin2/3 Enki +1/3 Enlil

Thor1/3 Enki + 2/3 Enlil

Hence my saging on every one of my posts

you do realize the asatru "church" in Iceland is cucked as fuck, right? As in, hardcore lefty "we're all one race" cucked, right?

Or is this just a shill thread?

Nah your OP is a false flag.

If you anons have any respect for your heritage, please read this book. Odin is called the allfather for a reason. Every tribe of white man can teace his heritage back to him. sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
."We will give our lives and let our world be destroyed, but we will battle so that these evil powers will not live after us."

Nice facts you presented there. Last i checked the religion there is small as fug and ony has traditionalist white adherents, unlike your desert cult.

Kekism is 'pagan' and it sure as hell isn't cucked.

When you connect to the one eyes father, you dont need to be in some kike LARPed church to seek communion with Odin, or any deity.

Is it per post, or per reply? Hopefully I'm not paying for your next batch of chicken tendies

Paganism isn't dogmatic. People can interpret it however they want. Your kike religion is dogmatic so we can read your shitty jew book 1/2 Torah and see that its anti White. We can go and look at all of your church dogma and see that its 100% egalitarian and anti White. The church establishment is the end all and be all authority of anti White communist kike egalitarian Christianity which gives you nothing to defend. A few mentally deranged individuals who wear a Mjolnir have no authority to speak on the ways of your ancestors unlike your pedo homo kike worshiping clergy do.

?

"Kek is a demon and you are all going a dark path, embrace jesus"

I lost count of how many times i've read prhases like this on the last months, cuckstians really are becoming a problem. We need the thule society back to fight the jews on a spiritual level, their deluded religion of the esert will never ever work because it was designed by jews from the beginning as controlled opossition to subvert and destroy a host nation, they are smply too fanatical and cowardly to actually read the material explainning this because it will completely shatter their cuckstian worldview. There you have it.

Oh, and i strongly suspect most cuckstians on Holla Forums are actually from south america, that alone says a lot.

Wish mods would do something.

2/10 bait. At least put some effort in your shitty thread. Reported.

Whats wrong with you're images, shlomo? Whats up with the black bars? Something went wrong with your shill software along the way?

Look at pic related and tell me why Jewsus is better than Odin

underrated post

There are no priests, there are no kings, just men of strength, wisdom, and wit. Your deeds in life deem your merit, the gods grant council for their descendents, not favors for the weak and craven. Anyone who claims to speak for the gods is unworthy of being called brother, for they (the speaker) are too weak to use their own words.

The one thing above all else that Odin teaches is that there is no sacrifice too great for your people. Win, and see to it that your children survive to a world better than you had been born to.

It's from discord

JEWS DIDN'T FUCKING EXIST THEN!

Motherfucker, that's just what I was talking about! Calling the ancient Israelites "Jews" is an invention of the King James Bible that the Kikes exploited!

I literally don't care you fucking faggot, not a pagan not a christian, you're all D&C kikes and theres nothing natural about this thread

Good job, Moishe. You're getting a promotion at JIDF. Now you get .03 Shekels per post.

Oh you're one of 'those' people

WEEEEEWWWWWW LADDDDDD

If you don't worship KEK the wielder of dubs you should leave.

Indeed

They are locked in. They seem to think these kike manufactured cults are the path to God, the infinite.

S H A D I L A Y

See

You want a real white religion? Esoteric Kekism. No liberals, no niggers, only shitlords. Come home white man.

How about you look at the Iron Guard and get back to me on that

Know the tale of Evil-Marduk. In that tale you will see how the kikes took the Babylonian neo-Sumerian wisdom for themselves, and have been abusing it ever since.

Nice dubs but you wasted them by not saging, you double Jew.

I'm the double Jew now. Fug.

Reminder to Christcucks that we have a never ending supply of gas. Renounce your kike god and Praise Kek!

Where is the Iron guard now? Mainstream christians are either nigger fettlickers or full-on ziocucks or both.

You threw those dubs away by failing to sage

See those dubs christcucks?

I want them to witness me.

Bro you have some serious mental problems if you actualy believe that. Kikes existed far longer than that, they tried to subvert Assyria and almost destroyed it at one point. Learn some fucking history. Holy fucking shit how much more ignorant can these cuckstyians get?

Seriously, lay down the bible for a weekend and start reading some ancient history, especialy babylon and assyria. The kikes have been "christianizing' societies for ages, long before the bible was even a thing. Its a tool they invented to keep societies unaware of what they are. Call me a fag and a liar all you want, i dont care, but please, do the fucking research.

yeah no, theres a reason the jews despise jeebus

Just sage the damn thread. We can't salvage an OP like that to make a Kek thread. Nice dubs though.

D&C thread. A continuation in a rather length campaign to remove Christian influence from the board and, ultimately, make it a non-threat. To explain - people are attracted to people like themselves. Whites are attracted to whites, as the most immediate example, and will tend to gather with each other. The same for every race and creed. Should Holla Forums be a board which has the trait "favorably disposed towards Christians" it will attract more Christians. As most Christians tend to be involved in large communities, they have a higher than average chance of being able to spread their knowledge and beliefs to others. Given time, one Christian poster can spread far right ways of thinking to a rather large group of other Christians, and pass it on to their children. A very dangerous proposition for a group seeking to eliminate such ways of thought.

How to prevent this? You eject Christianity. You take the far right and you isolate it from Christianity - which, quite importantly, is the largest religion in the west. In doing so, you remove any chance of these far right ideals spreading in the west. And as the number of Christians continue to lower, and the left-wing ideals that oppose or subvert it grow more powerful, traditional ideals are slowly crushed under the tide. Of course, that's big picture and long term. What's more a short-term satisfaction is attracting those opposed to Christianity to Holla Forums in large numbers - those who, by virtue of their faith or lack thereof, are more easily manipulated through the established cultural system. Damning a few souls in the process is only a plus for their gods, though they themselves are unlikely aware of this, being ultimately puppets to higher powers themselves.

As little as two years ago, this sort of tactic would be pointed out the moment it was noticed. A thread like this would become an actual rational discussion on faith, with the OP ignored entirely or mocked. That's if the thread got bumped at all. Nowadays, that's all gone. The majority of posts are zero-effort bait, the same images and infographs are recycled a hundred times over, and no more attempts are made to make a rational point. The ideal of rationally thinking, of challenging the idea at a conceptual level, has faded from this board. It's sad times to live in, but considering the state of society as a whole and the rest of the internet, it's hardly unexpected.

>>>/christpol/ already exists. Also, Mods = Gods.

The fact you are evoking the typical kike meme of mental illness in calling you hook nosed goblins out says a lot, Mordecai.

So what's your solution? Keep on making the same thread on Holla Forums everyday while you preach to the choir or tell pozzed Christians that they are uninformed outside a Mylasian cartoon forum

I just get annoyed when Christians outright deny working with "pagans". You must know at this point we really are not enemies, so long as you actually KNOW Christ, and KNOW God. Not the books description of both, but KNOW them directly.

I dont know Jesus, but I do KNOW God. God has emissaries. We all have our emissaries, but they are not the same.

Oh look, it's the Holla Forumsice.

I'm not sure arguing over semitic religions constitute D&C in the first place, but even if it is. Having D&C over Christianity is not a bad thing. There are many impressionable newfags here who could easily be subverted into your communist Jew religion.

You try to pull the card that Christianity is the "largest religion in the west" but then you have the problem that 99% of Christians are indistinguishable from communist degenerates today. Most Deus Bults try to solve this by saying that all these modern Christians aren't true Christians. But if that's true then you're actually the smallest religion in the west.

So either you're degenerate, or you're insignificant.

Maybe you should learn some history. Those weren't Jews, those were Israelites. Like I said, the Jews didn't exist back then. They didn't exist until after the Temple was destroyed and the Romans dispersed the Israelite people throughout their empire.

People are trying to, myself among them, but the fucking retarded Pagans just. Aren't. LISTENING!

(((They))) want us to fight.

Imagine a union between Christians and pagans, REAL pagans, not them faggots who think genetics is not to be discussed ever. Its not the only determining factor, but it is definitely not to be ignored like it is in the ""(((pagan)))**"" community.

kek

the christians on Holla Forums are not the christians you should be fighting

Stop lying, what we are doing is discussing the fakeness of your religion here on Holla Forums, wich is a place for truth. You know damn well pagans here are more than compliant with political strategy and using cuckstianity as a voter base is a good one, we have not, not even once, said we should oppose getting more votes, and our discussions here are irrelevant in regards to affecting the average braindead cuckstian normie. Your disinfo is showing.

As for "the kikes never existed", you are wrong and you know it, they were kikes before, they were always kikes, regardless of what they call themselves, the genetic is the same, the blood is the same, you fuckcing tard, stop finding ludicrous excuses to justify your anti-logical behavior induced by kikes.

This post, meanwhile here i'am discussing with a cucktian who believe kikes werent really kikes because they called themselves isralites. What a fucking joke christians are.

How do you know that? Christianity sure have been an asset to (((them))) in totality I'd say. Every Jewish family who infiltrated the west, was allowed to run rampant with their usury, was allowed to interbreed with the degenerate European fallen aristocracy… everything they have built and accomplished… was done so during Christian primacy in the west.

Even now most Christians are divided between liberal Christians, who are pretty much SJW commies and conservatives who are "all muh shekels for Israel."

The idea that Jews hate Christianity I see all the time. Well, it's true that's what Jews say. But they sure have benefited from it.

It's true. If all Christians were Deus Bults I'd have no beef. But they aren't. It's like if you got a redpilled, racially aware tiny group of marxists here. Well, good for them, but that wouldn't be a redemption for marxism as a whole.

Baseline is that Christianity is a degenerate ideology in sum. It failed in protecting our societies. If you argue that paganism failed and so is now irrelevant, well… Christianity failed too.

Honestly I've never bought into cuckstianity for various reasons. Apart from that I've never felt spiritual, apart from this election and kek. I'm finding myself desiring to create a pilgrimage site for kek.

They have many walls binding them still.

Kikes built quite a (((universe))) for themselves. But because it is unnatural, we can harness the true powers of nature to make their (((universe))) collapse on itself.

Technicaly speaking Kek was brought forth by Holla Forums, you cant have a pilgrimage to a non-physical location. If you are talking about egypit, meh, perhaps he will like it, perhaps not, who knows.

Yes, Christianity isnt fully based, but they are taught the path to the heavens. They just need to understand what and who the real (((devils))) are.

your words reek of impotence, an impotence you are desperately trying to project on something you dont yet understand

Oh, that really stings. I must go and cry now. So harsh words from the godly nigger.

Notice how Christians argue just like feminists. It's a very feminine and shame based ideology.

This is what they fail to understand so hard, cuckstianity is part of the scheme, its part of the kike grand plan, unless we get rid of it at least in the inner circle of the coming political machines we are doomed to fail to cuckstianty and self-destruction again eventualy. They think when we critisize cuckstianity we are trying to mock medieval art or music or literature, they simply arent on the same leverl of discussion, their cuckstianity blinds them, because they percieve our words as something entirely hostile.

But thats the point, we MUST break apart every single aspect of the kike "reality" wich exists and create a new one, as hitler proposed. There is a reason we are called anti-semitic, not just anti-jewish. Christianity is part of the problem, the bible is a HUGE part of the problem afflicting our society today. Most christians dont even understand the mottos of "christianity" that actually work were ALL stolen from pagans. They refuse to study any literature that is not kike-approved, they refuse to understand logical fallacies when it suits them, they go full intellectually dishonest mode when it suits them, and its embarassing, everyone here is seeing that and more people are waking every day.

Yes, Christianity isnt fully based, but they are taught the path to the heavens. They just need to understand what and who the real (((devils))) are.

They need to be eased into taking the actual red pill.

They dont need to abandon everything from that Christian way though. They just need to understand there are kike walls built into that system, and how to circumvent those walls.

There are many paths to the heavens user. Not only the Torah.

Try telling them that and theywill call you an atheist/larpagan/etc and sage the thread. Such levels of ignorance really are frustrating. They simply fail to graps the meaning of what we are saying, its like a mental disease or something.

No shit

I'm applying for the military and I have to put down that I'm a christian or risk becoming a pariah. Christianity turns whites into jews.

No shit sherlock

christianity as a whole isnt a kike "scheme". however it is very easy to subvert by taking verses out of context or omitting parts. this is the core of the problem.

people who think christianity was made up by some kikes in a cellar are insane.

what are christians on Holla Forums pushing that isnt redpilled?

The longer they reside in the outskirts of hell (here), the more that uncomfortable reality manifests itself within them.

Christians seem to think the ONLY path to the heavens is through Jesus.

That is outright bullshit, and if you dont recognize that, fuck you.

how has no one pointed that out yet?

A kike cult especificaly designed to weaken society.

Monogamy for white males wich vastly decrease birthrates, unreasonable altruism to the point of self-harm, turning a blind eye to kike monetary behavior, making diplomacy much harder due to monotheism, etc. And these are just the secular arguments, the list for spiritual ones couldnt fit in a single chan.

Their blind adherence to Christ being the ONLY road to heaven is what gets me. All the stuff you laid out falls under this umbrella I laid out.

At least I have found so.

Look pal, i'am gonna try to make a resume for you to understand just what exactly is going on:

Kikes invent cuckstianity as a way to subvert foreign nations they are to later exploit, cuckstianity renders the population incapable of opposing them effectively due to its blind adherence to things like altruism and love but excluding reasons as to why someone is worthy of tolerance or love. Cuckstianity had great elements in it due to the fact it was at some point adopted by white europeans who them proceeded to inject pagan virtues into it, not the other way around. Masculinity, honor, prowess, self-determination, love for truth and knowledge are all pagan elements inserted into christianity LATER as it ixed with the pagans it was subverting. Cuckstianity will change its forms on the outlines to suit any people i need to subvert, ethiopian christians, european christians, and asian christians, are they all the same? No, cuckstianity changes as it needs to change its face to be accepted by the populace.

What you blind fools dont understand is once we get rid of cuckstianity, the label christian, the semitic element, the good parts wich were originaly inserted by paganism remain, such as a sense of community, a love of truth and justice, the basis of anglo-saxon common law and so on.

But no, you at like the most disturbed fanatics because you simply dont understand what we are actualy talking about since your brain and your soul have been so tainted with semitism to the point of turning you into a slave unaware of its own position in the kike hierarchy. Paganism is leaving the kike hierarchy and concepts altogether, while maintaning the principles and concepts wich made christianity great and tolerable for so long, those same princicples wich were injected INTO christianity due to its intermingling with european society.

Do you understand now, or do i need to make a meme?

still puts a grin on my face after all this time

without shame their is no honor, sorry I didnt wanna get in the way of you self-actualizing and just being yourself, maaannn, what do you identify as im not sure what pronoun I should be using

there is massive projection in your earlier post, and yes impotence, you know you are greatly outnumbered and are trying to turn the tables. I dont know what silly construct you turn to, but to claim christianity is irrelevant is delusional, it provides millions of people with the..sustenance to keep fighting

Is christianity perfect? god no, organized religion is a corrupt shitshow, but its the best weve got right now and it will be instrumental in the coming years, it will provide a bulwark against relativist nonsense from the usual actors in the west

If you worship the frog god I am actually strangely ok with that

While true there is one thing you don't mention, something important that all semitic ideologies for goys have in common. A long term degenerative influence that's always present and ironclad within the cult.

They are always against eugenics.

Try it out. Talk to a marxist and he'll kvetch on about how it's wrong because of "muh humanitarianisms" and whatnot. Talk to a Christian and he'll go on about the innocence of the young sheep and bla bla bla bla. They might have different angles on it, but it always sums up to "eugenics is wrong." I'm in the fortunate position where I have lots of Christian as well as commie SJW family present at keksmass dinner. I know I can always unite them in anger against me by silently whispering "Down babby should be kill."

It's a beautiful thing to behold. Jew marxism and Jew Christianity united in salt against reason.

Contrast this with every known pre-christian spiritual system. The Greek drowned their weaklings, the Norse put them out to the wolves. The Celts… ate them or something. Every people before semitic influence practiced eugenics. Every people after semitic influence has it as a cardinal sin.

Not that I'm defending paganism as a whole. It was subverted and it failed. But so was Christianity and it's time to throw out the trash.

Mmm.

Of course they ignore biology due to its kike brainwashing, did you see the other poster a while ago saying "they werent REALLY kikes because they called themselves something different!"

It boggles my mind how someone can have a tough pattern like that.

I like it

yup

who's mask lol?

KIKES DIDN'T INVENT CHRISTIANITY! LISTEN TO ME, YOU RETARDED ASSHOLE! They didn't even exist back then! There was the original religion of Yahwehism, practiced by the Israelites. There were then two religions that evolved from the ancient religion of Yahwehism: Christianity, practiced by Israelites and Gentile converts, and Talmudism, which was practiced by another tribe that lived next to the Israelites. These two religions utterly hated each other; Jesus even called the early Talmudists the sons of Satan!

The Talmudists then converted the Khazars, a bunch of snake-worshipping pagans from south-eastern Europe, to their religion, and it is from these people that the vast majority of Kikes are descended.

Do you even fucking know why we call them "Kikes" to begin with? Because they hate Christianity so much, that they couldn't stand to put an "X" on a form like everyone else did, since they were triggered so badly by crosses!

lmao christcuccs are so very dim

Is the father of Jesus not the god of Abraham?

He's a "we wuz rabbis" deus bult. You'll see them around here. His mind can't reconcile that Jews are bad but his Jewish book says they are good. So his mind tries to solve it by believing that Jews are not Jews. Maybe even he's the real Jew and Jews are some other type of false Jew.

It's hard to get your head around, try thinking without rationality or reason if you want to understand it.

The Talmud has no historical record before Jesus' death. You're making shit up. Fuck you and your Khazar theory and your god damn race mixing preacher March to Zion

In fact, Satan wasn't even a character in the god damn "Israelite" religion. Satan doesn't get a capital "S". It just means adversary
Advesary to Jesus the hippie Commie preaching Hellenistic babble and stealing the good shit from Stoics

Also, there is NO record of any of this Semitic virus pre-300BC and is most likely sand nigger nationalism caused by Alexander's conquests

YOU FUCKING MORON

They did, as i just explained to you.

Satan is a term attributted to anything the christians are supposed to hate, such as Hitler and Trump, its not a real entity.

I'am filtering you because you are obivously retarded. Kikes are not just a religion you mongoloid, they are a race. Also you dont seem to understand, the white man needs a white man religion, you are just advocating what you perceive to be the "right" desert semitic cult, just another desert semitic cult much like Judaism and Islam. They are all wrong and dont belong on the lands of the white men.

Study some history if you want to have a discussion and not come across as a complete brindead idiot.You are even making the other christians look worse, i can understand someone wanting to adhere to cuckstianity due to its beautiful art and music, but you are just spilling evangelical spaghetti all over. The khazars theory has already been disproven, they were just another nomadic groups wich converted to Judaism to more effectively rule over a larger population since they were a minority.

You are full of shit, your arguments are bad and you should be ashamed of yourself, christcuck.Stop wasting my time.

You're a slave of Jehovah user.

Its funny how cripples and other Mißgeburten are always the guys that are obsessed with eugenics, case in point hotwheels although I must admit he made a decent case for it under certain circumstances

Holy fucking shit, this fucking post…

user please educate yourself.

You are doing this on purpose to make the other christians look bad, arent you? Just admit it.

So, are you proving my point by speaking out against eugenics or do you posit that I'm wrong in my analysis? In the latter case I'd like to see some theological justification for eugenics from your Jewbook.

This is your brain on cuckstianity, holy fucking shit.

user i'am not even angry, i'am impressed, i don't see so much insanity and cognitive dissonance on a daily basis

He's agreeing with you user, maybe you need to take a break.

But I want to banter with cucks. :^(

Try this kvetching proto-zionist

It's been fun disproving him the past few hours. He's one of the "WE ARE THE RAL JOOS!" kind of cuckstians, its amazing the stuff these people come up with haha

oh stfu you memelord leddit nigger, I dont claim to have answers on all of these things because im not a dogmatic autistic retard, its a complex topic, all im saying is that on some level you probably know there is something wrong with you which is why the topic resonates with you, at least hotwheels had the self-awareness to realize this in his piece

Hotz is wise, and a cripple with foresight. If whites de-fact were to retake the study and research into eugenics i'am 100% sure we could eventualy revert the bad characteristics some of our less lucky friends have. For example, re-kindle the bodily growth of someone like Hotz is entirely in the realms of possibility. All that is broken, can be fixed, if you leave the job to a white scientist.

i think what he is trying to say is that the israelites had normal genetics and werent fucked up from inbreeding like the ashkenazi have practiced for hundreds of years.

israelites were just another tribe of caucasoids who had a penchant for doing really nasty shit at points in their history (no doubt they were targeted by satan since destroying them completely would have prevented the messiah).

the jews of today are the bad israelites of ancient

The solution is declare dual covenant theory a heresy, kicking out the christian zionist from Portestant churches. and dumping Pope Cuck, replacing him with someone from SSPX and universally preaching replacement theology. That would be a start.

So there's something wrong with people because eugenics resonates with them? Great argument. It's like the SJW schpiel about how everyone who's against fags are closet homos. It's like I say, all these feminine semite cults are pretty much the same.

Garbage image

(((Jesuit)))
(((Rotarian)))

The Decad is the ALL, we call the fatherly aspect the Father.
The Ennead is the NOUS, we call it the Holy Spirit, as many languages conflate spirit and mind.
The Ogdoad is the LOGOS, the Word, we call it the Son.
The Heptomad is the realm of the gods and pantheons.

Jesus is Kek, or Kek is an aspect of Jesus.
He tried it nice the first time. Now he wants a good laugh.

Jesus was probably Quetzacoatl, too.

Oh, by the way. Jesus' name's gematria is 888. Triple eight.

Praise Kek Jesus.

Shadilay.