HELP NEEDED: Pitfire Artisan Pizza and PIE Society Speakeasy

cross posted from voat.co/v/pizzagate/1450618

I need some help on this as I believe I have found the top pizzagate connected pizza place on the west coast. This is not an undertaking I can complete myself. I will tell you I have been to the pizza place and I have been to the secret bar in the back a few times over the years.

"In Costa Mesa California there is a Pizza place called Pitfire Artisan Pizza. If you head through the kitchen there is a secret bar in the back called PIE Society. You can't hear anything more than 1-2 feet away from you, and the lighting is very very dark.

Symbols, kids, charities, heart in hand, all seeing eye, jewish owners, ice cream, cheese, pizza parties, it's all here folks.

Owners;

Paul Hibler - German surname, jewish. David Sanfield - irish surname, jewish

Take a look at the .gif image on the homepage of the website with the evil eye in a triangle advertising PIE Society. If you click on the link it will take you to their menu. One of their drinks is called "Papas Pilar"

Take note of the "kids" section. Also, how come they are using an image of 2 adults with a little kid on the thumbnail pictures under the "locations" section for the costa mesa location, when all the other locations show the store fronts?"

pitfirepizza.com/home

Research PIE exchange which is primarly active in the UK from the same countries as Pitfire Artisan Pizza. A secret PIE club? in a pizza place?

Archived incase.

archive.is/PYzM0 - LOGOS

archive.is/8AeIL - PIE society drink/food menu

archive.is/iLi9G - KIDS

archive.is/oZvKK - "BIG LOVE HERE"

archive.is/jSU1O - "Host a charity"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5RRwv
8ch.pl/pol/res/25508.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is said .gif
Having a secret bar in the back of a restaurant seems sketchy as fuck - unless the restaurant doesn't serve booze for some reason. Maybe it's normal in Cuckafornia idk.

Bump
One of the pizzas is called "sausage party"

more confirmation bias on the part of pizzagate enthusiasts

first on your checklist should be any pedo symbols, no a spooky illuminati triangle doesn't count since it's a normalfag meme now

Maybe confirmation bias
But take a better look at the images instead of acting like a shill
Everything's worth investigating
The image of two adults holding a small child and it says "big love here" is pretty weird.
There's a lot of weird shit.
I just looked at a bunch of regular ass hipster pizza restaurant websites to make sure it's not just a thing.

Says the guy who wants to harass small business owners over stuff that's real in his mind.

Reminds me of the Goetia

Something about this one seems… off.

I need better proof, user. This reeks of a disinfo attempt.

Investigating can be done without any harassment. In fact, the less they know about any investigation, the more likely we'll find something if there's anything to be found. Doing stupid shit and drawing attention to us should be seen as an act of sabotage and dealt with accordingly.

All hipster pizza joints are now suspects. We will come the pizza world for secret bars!

Haters take a seat. Keep digging.

So now we're just assuming that every pizza place is part of a pedophile network?

Honestly I'm not seeing anything suspicious here at all.

It's just a 'trendy' hipster place.

Maybe you should look at my post.. when see the owner is a personal favorite of Bill Clinton, they both started off as caterers for A list Hollywood, and he follows an organization "for kids" that Heather Podesta has donated to. Not to mention the strange Instagram.

NOPE NOTHING ABNORMAL. That's just the owner

Had to use google cache. Here is archive of cache. This was likely deleted for a reason.

archive.is/5RRwv

I get the feeling that all of these Pizzashops are legit except the Costa Mesa one.

I think that's the one we should focus on.

Cooky posts like these appear all the time on social media and are indicative of inside-jokes or rubbish humor between friends more than anything.

No Kid Hungry bro.

The owner and Podesta's wife are both huge donors.

Guess who is an unofficial spokesgirl?

Her page of course is empty now

You must be a complete idiot.

Right and they just happen to be caterers to Hollywood and Bill Clinton, alongwith being mega donors to child organizations with the Podestas… an organization that has been spearheaded by Chelsea Clinton. Right…. BTW his creepy poster thing from IG, 0 likes. 1 comment though.. "Why?" Doesn't sound like a joke to me.

I'm not an idiot thank you.

I've been following this since the start, doing some digging myself. Comet Ping Pong is very disturbing. It's clear there's corruption involved.

I just wish people would be a bit more objective as it's hurting the investigation's credibility.

Could have been a whole pig to roast/been roasted. Hate to be that guy, but thats not something that could be out of the ordinary. I'm not saying the whole thing is bust. This image though resembles what I would expect one to look like in foil.

You understand he owns all of them with his partner right? These arent franchises how dense are you

That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that he probably runs children through ONE of them.

You don't want to rely on other people when it comes to something like this, that's what Brock did once and he had to pay $850k because of it. And on a large scale, you couldn't possibly run 10-20 places by yourself. You just need one that you spent a shitload of money on to hide everything.

And I only see one somewhat pedo-related symbol and it's for that one shop.

Where did I say anything about franchise? How about responding to my point instead of having a major spergout next time.

You wrap it in many layers of foil to seal the moisture in. You clearly don't know what you're talking about my dude.

You're clearly a shill and this is 100000% evidence that it's a child in the tin foil. Shill shill ctr jidf reptile illuminati.

these are 2 of the images from the "kids" page that are sketchy. The first one talking about unattended children goes without saying, then posting red riding hood with the wolf which has always been a story of a little girl and a sexual predator

I think www.godlikeproductions.com and /fringe/ can help you fight the evil pizza lizards. Come back when you got dirt on a politician. Other than that its quite funny how Holla Forums investigating podesta emails was turned into /fringe/ on Holla Forums analyzing the pixels of pizza restauraunts 's websites. Meanwhile rich people just use secure channels to order child fuck toys to their own homes and not so rich people just go fuck gypsy children that are pimped out by their parents for 50€. This kind of filth is actually more common than you think (i work with and help poor children and orphrans). Its kinda like selling weed. Once you know how it works you see dealers everywhere. But only normies or naive people would believe rich people buy their weed from secret cover up pizza places. How secure!

>lurking bread

Mr. Brainwash is that graffiti artist from Exit Through The Gift Shop. Didn't read the schizo map but wanted to give you context. The art next to his name is definitely his style too.

>Marina Abramovic Beach (Mother's Beach)
p-pure coincidence goys

Tavistock

Okay. This is literally bullshit.

Some army of psyops faggots from the CIA or the pentagon or some HBGary Federal type mercenaries-for-hire firm is joe-jobbing and well-poisoning the fuck out of Holla Forums and the alt.media with witch hunt bullshit designed to explode in all your faces and make everyone in the alternative media look insane.

They're leading you by your noses down dark allies, getting you to chase vague shadows with the goal that you end up destroying innocent peoples' lives in literal witch hunts.

Then they'll put all those people whose reputations you've ruined on Oprah and CNN, where they'll cry and screech about Dose Ebul Armchair Internet Journalists who made their families hate them and believe they're pedophiles.

And then they'll have all they need to set the first amendment on fire and start shutting down independent internet gathering spots to force everyone into police statey NSA front walled gardens like Traceberg and Clitter.

Stop it bitches.

Keep it real. Don't let yourselves fall for red herrings. Inferring some shitty leftist pizza parlor is a front for child sex trafficking because it has a goddamned illuminati eye logo on its web site is 21st century digital haruspicy. If you don't see proof or at least undeniable evidence of guilt via accredited wikileaks type releases, don't create it through inference from vague crap like this. And if you see others doing it, make them fucking stop so we don't all get swept into a post-alt.media digital dungeon by this riptide of psyops shills and their idiot Jeff Rense-tier followers.

Who cares, they're all a bunch of stinking kikes. If they wanted the general public to think that we are crazy, they'll just tell them that we hate jews and love to make memes about Hitler. Which is 100%, and would instantly discredit us.

This seems kinda circumstantial, while I do believe these charities are sometimes fronts for things or just scams, he could just be bluepilled into thinking it's legitimate assuming that it's not. Also the connection is through Podesta's wife rather then him makes me think it could actually be legit, but if they operated in locations where slavery is still legal or where children go missing commonly then I'd believe a bit more. I'd like more proof before I walk over their to check out the place

Interesting that it's also so close to John Wayne Airport too (about 5 miles NE)

Spreading for great justice.
#FreePepe

WHY DID I HAVE TO FIND THIS?!

The problem (or genius) of the pizza symbolry is that many common occurances look sketchy when viewed in this light. Red sardines will be strewn about all over the place. In the first picture, the quip about the puppy and caffeine is quite common ice cream parlors. The second picture brings a chill, as does the thought of the workers in OP hosting a childrens' party.

We need to talk about Bunplocked Redpill dump threads

We need to talk about Bunplocked Redpill dump threads

Fuck off spamist. /polarchive/ exists for a reason.

so we have bill Clinton who personally knows the owners, both owners are popular in Hollywood plus a minimum 10,000 dollar donation for no kid hungry, and they are touring around catering their pizza to Hollywood elites, Chelsea Clinton , heather podesta the number 1 doner , and the owner of the pizza place all enjoying pizza together and donating to the same charities(no kid hungry), have the same type of symbolism, a possible connection to the PIE exchange, the street that has pitfire pizza and the secret speakeasy have a straight road that leads to marina "mothers" beach. PIE society the unmarked bar through the kitchen with a private marina down the street and just a hop away from John Wayne airport. Newport Beach/Costa Mesa is the elite area of orange county about an hour south of LA. There is absolutely 100% something going on here. I think these types of places are where these freaks can go to network and broker these kids. They further network and launder money through these charities. And pitfire pizza just happens to be in Dubai. Amazing.

I see no connection and nothing suspicious.
This must be desperate disinfo to distract from Alefantis etc.