Lugenpresse lying about Kanye

They're saying he was taken in willingly yet when he was taken every article out said he was handcuffed and refused to to to the hospital.

pitchfork.com/news/70124-kanye-west-out-of-hospital-report/?mbid=social_facebook

Who cares?

Nobody gives a fuck about Koonye the crazy nigger.

T-T-T-T-TODAY, JUNIOR

Anyone who follows culture knows Kanye is incredibly influental. The fact that he supported Trump and is speaking out against the lugenpresse shows that we are breaking the conditioning.

Just because he is black does not mean you should undermine his message. It is useful.

who is this? serious question.

Do you think he would have told the crowd he supported Trump if Trump had lost?
He openly said he didn't vote, if he believed in Trump he could have endorsed him, voted for him and told his fanbase to consider him - the fact that he did none of this makes it pretty clear he's just bandwagoning.

Who cares about a nigger? jew.

Caring about Kanye is reddit's job

I think its all theatrics tbh. But who knows. reddit is still attacking the_donald, the press is still race baiting and lying through their teeth, votes are still being recounted. I'd figure Kanye for a satanist but he went on and on about Jay Z and Beyonce and Zuckershit not caring about poor little Kanye who lost all his monies. I dunno. Frankly I don't care. To put it bluntly, I just want them all dead

popular rapper in USA

he got popular by being on Chappelle's Show once and he was the first big rapper in a long time to not be a "gangsta rapper". He grew up in a white neighborhood and went to prep schools and didn't hide it. He was still considered cool by the rap fans and critics.

Also married to Kim Kardashian, daughter of the lawyer who got OJ simpson off of a murder charge.

He recently started dropping pro-Trump redpills to his audiences then had a "mental breakdown" and was forced to go to a mental hospital

I for one care nothing about nigger kanye

i think that nigger kanye was just not able to sell tickets to his shows so the jews due to the legal ramifications in insurance laws made kanye suffer a mental break down by dosing him so he would appear looney when social service folk show up and then put him in the 5150. i think it has been enough days now where he is definitely on the 14 days hold.

I would also like to point out that nigger kanye paid for his mom to have cosmetic surgery which ended up killing her.

Kanye was wheeling and dealing with HOllywood mega KIKES & they stabbed him in the back when he wasn't entertaining enough to fill seats for his concert tour! serves ya rigt kanye , deal with jews and U LOSE

BIG TIME!

my favorite theory is that Kanye was in on all that for the fame, but now he's trying to get out of it, hence forcing him to a loony bin

I like where your dubs are taking this.

fuck outta here wid dat shit

"I know you got killers Jay, dont put a target on my head Jay, call me man"

Have you learnt nothing over this election cycle? There is massive power at play here. Don't be foolish.

He got his start as a producer, the record labels mocked him for his desire to be a rapper, and now he is one of the most influential artists in the world.

Thread full of schlomos

this right here. Kanye is not trying to become the next dead rapper. And after the armed robbery of Kim in Paris, he knows (((they))) could get him anywhere.

And you shouldn't. What you should care about is the narrative.

Isn't this a good thing if this golem is turning on his masters?

Turns out sacrificing your own mother for fame and glory takes a toll on your soul.

Any big name black celeb that doesn't help further the American divide ends up losing big. Look what they did to Bill Cosby

normally i'd say who cares but if he finally snapped and went all pro-trump redpill, and that's what got him v&, then Holla Forums should take notice

Fuck this nigger. He wanted to run using Trump's model. It works in our favor of the v& this monkey.

Wew. Talk about low energy.

I'd agree with this.
He OD'ed on redpill, but that's a pretty impressive feat in and of itself.
At first it seemed like he was just doing it for attention, but they haven't let him out yet, have they?

Call me when Kayne wants to be my Christmas tree ornament. Only good nigger is a hung nigger.

PS: Learn to archive and break links, you humongous faggot.

and Michael Jackson

Nigger, please. I don't care what happened to this niggerfaggot. He was probably propped up by some kike to start drama in the first place.

Look Kanye is the most likely 2020 Democrat nominee and unlike Hillary Blacks will vote for Kanye en masse for him in the general, we should not underestimate him and maybe find a way to take him down before the 2020 election and try and get Hillary to go against Trump again and lose

He's already had a 'breakdown' and been institutionalized against his will.
I'd say that puts a pretty heavy damper on his 2020 plan.

I give him credit that he tried to look outside the box. What we see now is the reaction of an average negroe brain to these complex matters and possibilities: It just fried his already drug abuse damaged brain cells and led to psychosis. RIP

Which liberal brainwashing site gave you this idea?

This isn't the first time Kanye has gone "off script"

I bet it didn't though.

that's just the (((official story))) that they're using to keep him silent

Getting an adult sectioned is hard. This stinks, he was dropping low iq red pills, they dont want that, that will take some of their home grown urban terrorists away.

acquiescent non-volunteer

I guess niggers can have autism

He became popular because of ((they)) kept propping him up to gigs and promotion until people saw him as a star. That's how it works, not because of some flimsy excuse that people saw him as cool, ((they)) made him cool and they can take it away from him in any second, just like any other prostitute in the entertainment-industry.

What? Are you high? Normal people (outside of the third-worlders of course) would NEVER seriously vote for a rapper to become president.

Where have I heard this before?

This is too true.

Very true. One of the nogs I work with literally said "mam, Kanye used to be cool" after this whole episode.

I did some checking in this tread.

Does anyone have a good black twitter following? It would be good to get the blacks woke to the fact that the (((entertainment industry))) want`s to pull a MJ on this nigger.

Ayo hol up hol up
So U Be Sayin
If a kang go to Holla Forums
He no longer a kang?

So U Be Sayin
If I Sell Myself To The Jewlumminati And Marry A Godless Degenerate Whore
It Aint Good For My Mental Health

The LARPsquad has moved onto Trudeau being Castro's son. Keep up.

If the crown be real, you've got a deal,
[spoiler]if the crown be fake, you're gonna break.[/spoiler

C'mon, that is pretty funny, he really does kinda look like Castro.

Next thing you gonna tell me racemixing is bad
AYO HOL UP, LEMME CALL MY MANAGER UZI AVIVIT GOLDBERG-COHENSTEIN

What the fuck are you talking about? He's a fucking idiot who wants to get on the Trump train, nothing more to it.

Presenting Ian Jones-Quartey: Former creator of RPGWorld, the webcomic and part of the team that brainwashes children with cartoons about lesbian space-minerals.

Normally, I'm on the "burn the coal, pay the toll" side of things, but I think this is the first instance where I was genuinely concerned about the black male getting the shit kicked out of him.

Maybe they're doing this because he wanted to be on the Republican ticket to take over from Pence as Veep.

I kind of want that to happen, Trump-Yeezy 2020 is the only thing that could possibly top this year.

That's exactly what happened.

Back to cuckchan shithead.

What a fuckin' faggot you are

Steven universe is a great cancer.

It makes me want to vomit.

Also this nigger looks like a 40 year old dyke.

he's a broke nigger and this is Holla Forums
see the problem?
gtfo

Lil Wayne shat all over BLM and point black said racism doesn't exist. The media even did a follow up on the issue and the freaky nigger told them to fuck themselves. Think they'll 2pac Weezy?

he was an attorney who was I believe oj's acting agent in LA and one of his friends. He got his license back to practice law when OJ got into the shit and helped out his legal team but Cochran and Shapiro (I think) were his actual lawyers.

You and the rest of your coal burning mentally deficient kin need to hang. You're making my autism flare.

You're right. Weezy spreads too much degeneracy amongst the youth for them to 2pac him.

kek, fuck this nigger though.

2pac was a massive fucking degenerate, nigger was from San Francicso ffs.

Don't worry man I'd put him down for you.
Your wife's son would thank me.

Light is Life

he was not from san fran.

The jew killed him because he couldn't pay back his debt. Kanye stole from the wrong one. The End.

Not denying that fact. But after looking into the the circumstances involving the death of 2pac and subsequent Biggie it's obvious their were some power moves behind the scenes toward a couple men that wouldn't completely tow the line.

This series wraps it up pretty well. Pay attention to around 1:40 and you see a different Pac, this was when he was sent to prison for "rape" of some nigger groupie.6;30 is also a really interesting part, nigger can't keep Pacs murder off his conscience. I take no issue with (((them))) killing a nigger. My issue is that the nigger didn't want to be their nigger to pimp so they killed him.

Also, check this Patrice O'Neal interview over the Radiohead song Creep. I'm convinced they (((they))) killed Patrice. He wasn't their nigger to pimp.

You've severely underestimated how outnumbered we are.

I never expected us to reconsider kanye.

Strange world..

This is a great story about the US and Jewish "fashion trends." You can literally take a psychotic nigger with delusions of grandeur who belongs in a psych ward, let him throw some rags together and get some hookers to "model" them, and not matter how absurd they look scum will buy his shit.

Literally designed by a psychotic nigger who should be locked in a cage.

Shills pls. Kanye is helping us break the conditioning and we need to help him right now.

What clone number is Kanye up to these days?

niggers look all the same.

I swear I met 3 niggers who looked exactly like this one and I live in brazil.