Prequelkino

Attack of the Clones is the best prequelkino

Unfortunately plebs on Holla Forums fail to see this

This user gets it.

Actually everyone knows this, some are ironically denying it and meme about I being bad but this is the current consensus, famalam.

Autistic newfags are an eternal problem, my fellow patrician

I'm willing to bet money OP is a butthurt RLM fanboy fuccboi, or a desperate (((Disney))) shill, trying to make people who enjoy the PT look like idiots.

How come when WHORGE LUCA$$$H makes prequels you pretend like they're good but when Peter Jackson does it you're all like ooh they aren't good blah blah reddit whatever

The Hobbit films were a bloated mess - there was no need for three long films, and the amount of CGI was staggering compared to LotR, I also doubt they used much if any models/miniatures for The Hobbit films.

/thread

This. There was no reason the Hobbit needed to be a trilogy. They had to add things in just to fill the length, and honestly I am tired of trilogies at this point.

Because the star was prequels are high art which are misunderstood by plebs while the Hobbit was a studio looking to make some quick cash with zero vision

Because the prequels are the greatest fictional tragedy of modern history.

And Attack of the Clones was probably the best looking movie of the all. Reminded me of my old Flash Gordon-comics.

Desolation of Smaug is best Hobbitkino.

Unfortunately plebs on Holla Forums fail to see this.

Disney wants to shit on the prequels to make their remakes seem okay, they don't want the truth about them being kino coming out.

its actually a pincer technique.
One side shills against the prequels for the remakes.
The other side shills against the remakes for the prequels.
That way the Original gets marginalized.

Due to all the fuss that gets made about the prequels here I decided to watch The Phantom Menace for the first time. I really wanted to enjoy it but I was mostly dissatisfied. Made a list of pros and cons.

Good
- CGI is old but still stands up
- Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson and Ewan McGregor all act extremely well
- Great costume and alien designs
- Naboo looks amazing
- More depth given to the story than basic good vs. bad with political intrigue and trade disputes

Bad
- Jar Jar Binks, Boss Nass, the Nemoidians and Watto all have nails on chalkboard annoying voices
- Droids are not a threat at all and say silly comic relief things
- Jedis force jumping everywhere
- Boring podracing scene
- Boring Darth Maul lightsaber duel
- Boring battle on Naboo

If there is a directors cut, fan cut or anything that fixes those problems I would love to watch it. Hoping the next two are much better though otherwise I really don't get this prequelkino meme.

What else would you expect from aliens portraying non-whites?

Boss Nass - Nigerian
Jar Jar Binks - Ethiopian
Nemoidians - Chinese
Watto - Israeli
Sebulba - Korean

Holy fuck you're right.

not even close
>>>/reddit/

What did he mean by this?

but the prequels are the originals..?

So you admit know you have no argument and you have to make one up?

>>>/reddit/ and never come back

You want an argument? The writing and direction and acting is pretty shitty for about 70% and thats being generous

A couple of scenes on Naboo and Tatooine are literally the only places shot on location.

is right, and yes he's being generous.

She was bad when she didn't have the layer cake makeup to act stiff behind, same with black swan ironically

How much of TESB was shot on location again?

The rest was a soundstage in Hertfordshire. Source is movie-locations (dot) com

TESB was shot on film

Pleb detected

Disney hates the prequels

TPM is decent but the other two are better
imo the lightsaber dual with Maul is the best in all of Star Wars. The only reason TPM suffers so much is jar jar and the rest.
Droids being silly is another negative sustained through the whole trilogy buts it's a minor problem

kys

Natalie Portman was great

No she wasn't you starshitting waifufag you are blinded she wasn't good let alone great

Piss off prequelbabby

TFA was shot on film too you know, and see how that turned out.

You're wrong, she was great. You irrational hatred of the prequels has blinded you.

She wasn't great and I don't hate the prequels

Yes and it is worthless just like the prequels shot on digital

Not an argument.

The OT looks pretty nice and the PT besides TPM and the Disney films looks like ass

AOTC has the best opening shot in the series.

And the PT doesn't look 'pretty nice'?

Have you seen the original OT lately?
Quite a lot of the effects have not aged well.

REDDIT WARS WAS ALWAYS SHIT

t. Redditor

just watch the rankin bass version fag

absolute kino

Despecialized editions looks fine