V

v

75757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575757575

He wasn't even white.
Also, how big of a loser do you have to be to not be able to get a gf with a car like that?

The worst feeling is when I am sitting at one of my many spots of contemplation and I notice a young couple sit on a park bench in my view. It was a beautiful blonde woman with an ugly black man. You know, they're touching each other, hugging, kissing and it just makes me feel inadequate. Why can't I hold that blonde in my hands and embrace her soft touch? Why is the world so cruel and inhumane to me?

mandatory nigger post

Im not jealous really. It's just that I have a feeling that the girl is just doing it Because of brainwashing/to rebel.

If the white girl actually loved the nigger it would still be bad, but then it would at least be understandable (if completely unacceptable to the point of wanting her dead for rave treason), but it's not even for love. It's for stupid Marxist reasons.

He wasn't even real

Meh. My gf just died of cancer so I can't be happy.

THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

LOLOL MUST HAVE BEEN ASSCANCER CAUSE YOU SURE ARE BUTTHURT

Condolences bro

no dont acknowledge him

It's true. I'm actually in shock.

Thank you.

Don't be a faggot. I know it's a blog post but I don't have much of a life outside of Holla Forums.

Man this thread is pure cancer.

meow

thats what i was aiming for.

another perma (3month) ban

THANK YOU SUPREME GENTLEMAN

What's being slid?
Or did you post in Holla Forums instead of Holla Forums on accident?

Holla Forums has been compromised for a long time and theres nothing worth being slid anymore.

im just having a gay old time shitposting

So what's life like without your right hand?

What the hell is this thread even supposed to be? We already have a webm threat for miscellaneous webms…