You a give an choice of 2 buttons to push

You a give an choice of 2 buttons to push.

Button A - Will instantly wipe out all niggers, sandniggers, curryniggers and halfbreeds on this planet. It will also destroy all nigger genetic material so stored eggs and semen cannot be used in the future. DNA blueprints will also be destroyed.

Button B - Will completely delete all Anime/manga depictions in ALL media past, present and future productions : film, harddrives, dvd, blurays, books, music cds, cover art, posters etc People will also completely lose any ability to create anime/manga including fanart. It will be the equivalent of amnesia which cannot be relearned. Cartoons are not affected. Attempting to alter cartoons to look like anime are not possible.

Which do you choose?

A

Forgot to mention : pressing A includes Abbos as well.

drumpfcucks every one

Hit both buttons at same time.

I'm a halfbreed, and I'm still pressing fucking A. Fuck that. Cleanse this earth.

A

A
A
A
A
A

A.
Anime isn't bad, it just shouldn't be allowed outside of /a/.

A all day mang

Is there a button to wipe out the Jews too?

I don't have a problem with anime, so A. But if A doesn't also wipe out jews but B did, I'd sacrifice anime for the greatest good.

A
The nigger eggs must be destroyed.

A should be retconned to include all non-whites

A

A of course! Purge the shitskins!

What about jews?

Does "curryniggers" include Indo-Aryans?

A but I hope you have included Jews in the Sandniggers category, if not why?

Press H for Jews

Without including jews you do not solve the problem you only set yourself up to have to deal with new ones.

Button C - the flooding Redditors and Memesters from the far right and far left with equal pensions for self destruction trying to tear this site apart from the inside by pretending its userbase actually believes Buttons A and B are a tough decision to choose from - all killed, including extended family, and every last trace of their existence completely erased and never remembered save for the purpose of making the world a better place as they doomed themselves from the start by mixing everyone of all genders and all races into their brain washing therefore it's totally fine to extinguish them as a whole and not actually feel racist or bigoted about a thing.

There are plenty of cool types of niggers (including sand and other variants)
There are plenty of sexy niggers (including sand and other variants)
There are plenty of great anime, just enough to make the overwhelming majority of anime that is utter shit seem like dust in the wind.

Get your poppers and GTFO faggot!

Option C actually transforms Holla Forums back into a board about Television and Movies and not a pseudo Holla Forums

Worst option.

Option P.

B

halfbreeds?
lol mfw you hit the button and inadvertently wipe yourself and almost the entire population out; not realizing anthropology.

PP?

u-um, whats-, I mean, if you dont mind me asking of course, that pictures source? Y-you know, so I can, like, better understand the overall tone of the p-post, or whatever… If you dont mind~

Not half German half Swedish type shit you idiot, negroid/mongoloid/caucasoid type half-breeds and whatnot.

t. halfbreed amerishit

If all shitskins died, there would be no need for anime. It would mean we are essentially living in anime.

A. No question.

Half breeds will include intro caucasoids like irish+slav?

jews are semites, aka sandniggers, or half breeds like seen in Ashkenazis and genes stolen from others.

Button A covers jews too.

B fuck weebs

Which do I push guise?

Sounds like a potent blend tbh.

A, but it should also kill the japanese and the chinese.

B

Blacks>Cumskins

Welp, I guess I could deal with living with anime…

why is this allowed? mods it's been 14 hours omg

A. Grinds my gears that other whites think these animals are just like us.

A

This. I'm leaving this fucking board now. I pm'ed the BO and tried to get him to see what was wrong with the board but he simply didn't want to listen. I'm done. DONE with this bullshit. Apparently to most people here inclusivity is wrong and every other board/website out there is 'cucked'. I'm fucking done.

Bye.

A.

=AAAAA=
=A=
=A=
=A=
=A=

AND CANT EVEN RED TEXT RIGHT

Anybody who would press B should be executed.